Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13055 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by ElinaSammy2081.

Page 399 of 871
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3692 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2013, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Well LB like G5 would say dunno! I guess whoever had 4 of 5 last night for 700 bucks loved them too but not I .  Cannot hit sh** this game is really buggin me out.  Next month  Mega jumps up to 75 balls that is total BS  I have been keeping my eye on Powerball that will be everyones game and Mega just might go down due to lack of interest we shall see.  G5 you hangin over at the Sweet Million thread you traitor haha  Ms Feisty saw your post about popcorn I love popcorn and made a BIG bowl and watched some Roku  old Woodstock videos  <snip> Grace Slick looked so good on LSD haha.  time to hit the sack and play Army tomorrow  GL All

MINK

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Yeah, I am a traitor....  I been doin my Sweet Million thing.  Havent played T5 since the sixth of Sept.

I was a Linda Ronstat fan myself, but boy did Linda get heavy.  Saw her last week on TV with Diane Sawyer and said to myself "That's a lotta woman."

Is it me, or have the T5 JP's shrunk to a little less than 70 grand??  People have bailed out on T5.  Dunno why, but they just aint buyin the same amount of tix they used to.  In 2009, Friday nite's would see a JP just north of 100 grand.  Where'd all them drunks in the bars playin' T5 go?

Last nite, my son caught a nice break thanks to ME.  His car has been in MY garage for almost a year.  Aint any place to park it in Brooklyn.  Well, there is, but he didnt like the fact that it was gettin' all dinged up parked on the mean streets of Brooklyn.  So last October it showed here at my house, and has been in my parkin space in my gargage.  (I drove it last August and paid the price for that.  I got stopped by a cop, and whaddaya know, his registration had expired.  So the cop hammered me with a ticket for that...)  Anyway, I decided to put a for sale sign on it and parked it on the corner I live on.  Two guys showed up last nite and bought it!  (For 10 grand I might add, which I negotiated with them cuz he's down in Brooklyn.)  I called him up after those guys left and he says "Oh good. Thanks.  When do I get my money?"  I told him tomorrow (today) but what I didnt tell him is about my "sales commission".  You know, kinda like a "finder's fee" or sumpin.  That'll learn him.  Dont mess with G5.

PS I didnt care his car was in my spot in the garage and I had to park my 17 year old Jeep in the driveway. It's got 180,000 miles on it.  But IT's for sale too!  Gonna pop that baby out on the corner!!  My wife's current company car is due for replacement, so we're gonna buy it when her 2014 Ford Explorer shows up. The girl's doin alright!  Hope she'll let me drive that 'Splorer cuz I'm tired of drivin that jalopy Jeep.  Her "old" company car is a 2011 Taurus, but she drove the wheels off it.  It's nice, but it's got a ton of miles on it.  That's why her company let it go so cheap.  But it sure beats "The Cheep Jeep!"

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3186 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I am a traitor....  I been doin my Sweet Million thing.  Havent played T5 since the sixth of Sept.

I was a Linda Ronstat fan myself, but boy did Linda get heavy.  Saw her last week on TV with Diane Sawyer and said to myself "That's a lotta woman."

Is it me, or have the T5 JP's shrunk to a little less than 70 grand??  People have bailed out on T5.  Dunno why, but they just aint buyin the same amount of tix they used to.  In 2009, Friday nite's would see a JP just north of 100 grand.  Where'd all them drunks in the bars playin' T5 go?

Last nite, my son caught a nice break thanks to ME.  His car has been in MY garage for almost a year.  Aint any place to park it in Brooklyn.  Well, there is, but he didnt like the fact that it was gettin' all dinged up parked on the mean streets of Brooklyn.  So last October it showed here at my house, and has been in my parkin space in my gargage.  (I drove it last August and paid the price for that.  I got stopped by a cop, and whaddaya know, his registration had expired.  So the cop hammered me with a ticket for that...)  Anyway, I decided to put a for sale sign on it and parked it on the corner I live on.  Two guys showed up last nite and bought it!  (For 10 grand I might add, which I negotiated with them cuz he's down in Brooklyn.)  I called him up after those guys left and he says "Oh good. Thanks.  When do I get my money?"  I told him tomorrow (today) but what I didnt tell him is about my "sales commission".  You know, kinda like a "finder's fee" or sumpin.  That'll learn him.  Dont mess with G5.

PS I didnt care his car was in my spot in the garage and I had to park my 17 year old Jeep in the driveway. It's got 180,000 miles on it.  But IT's for sale too!  Gonna pop that baby out on the corner!!  My wife's current company car is due for replacement, so we're gonna buy it when her 2014 Ford Explorer shows up. The girl's doin alright!  Hope she'll let me drive that 'Splorer cuz I'm tired of drivin that jalopy Jeep.  Her "old" company car is a 2011 Taurus, but she drove the wheels off it.  It's nice, but it's got a ton of miles on it.  That's why her company let it go so cheap.  But it sure beats "The Cheep Jeep!"

NY Take 5 results for 9/18/13

02-06-17-19-36  G5 congrats don't forget your 50% commisson!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3692 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2013, 7:26 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/18/13

02-06-17-19-36  G5 congrats don't forget your 50% commisson!

MINK

Yeah, 50%, that sounds about right.

Now that The Cheap Jeep is for sale, my daugher that lives in Manhattan called me and says "I hear you're selling The Jeep."

I say "Right"

"Dont sell it. I want it"

"OK. Where you gonna park it in Manhattan?"

"I'm not. I'm gonna park it at your house. Mom said I could."  (That was the first time I heard her mother said that!)

That's what they think.  I'm sellin' that booger and puttin' the money I get for it on one of her college loans.

How come I'm always gettin' railroaded?????  I'm a nice guy.  I dont do nuthin to nobody.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3186 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, 50%, that sounds about right.

Now that The Cheap Jeep is for sale, my daugher that lives in Manhattan called me and says "I hear you're selling The Jeep."

I say "Right"

"Dont sell it. I want it"

"OK. Where you gonna park it in Manhattan?"

"I'm not. I'm gonna park it at your house. Mom said I could."  (That was the first time I heard her mother said that!)

That's what they think.  I'm sellin' that booger and puttin' the money I get for it on one of her college loans.

How come I'm always gettin' railroaded?????  I'm a nice guy.  I dont do nuthin to nobody.

LOL G5 looks like the girls were talkin and yes you are always the last to know.  Isn't it great having some one plan your life for you.  Anyway yes the Take 5 JP's are getting below average it seems like Friday night is the common night for a bigger JP.  Everybody got paid and some extra change in pocket to blow and Mega is $145Million.  I am not playing anything until next week when I get paid cause I'm broke as usual. The 32 is playing hooky lately but its gonna break a 20yr old record and skip 150 dwgs so I am not playing it period.  Only kidding it is a long shot and I like to play those.  G5 hope you sell the Jeep and get a new one with all the bells and whistles.  GL tonight

MINK

Upstate NY
          United States
          Member #140390
          March 17, 2013
          224 Posts
          Posted: September 19, 2013, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Just checking in with everyone.   We moved last month after 20+ years and it has been very time consuming.   Still not completely done but the internet is finally working in the new place so I am catching up on LP.   I have still continued to play T5 every day and got a few 3 out of 5.   The last one was a couple days ago but the payout stunk.   Only $16.    I hope the 32 hits soon so I can change up my lines.

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3692 Posts
            Posted: September 19, 2013, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL G5 looks like the girls were talkin and yes you are always the last to know.  Isn't it great having some one plan your life for you.  Anyway yes the Take 5 JP's are getting below average it seems like Friday night is the common night for a bigger JP.  Everybody got paid and some extra change in pocket to blow and Mega is $145Million.  I am not playing anything until next week when I get paid cause I'm broke as usual. The 32 is playing hooky lately but its gonna break a 20yr old record and skip 150 dwgs so I am not playing it period.  Only kidding it is a long shot and I like to play those.  G5 hope you sell the Jeep and get a new one with all the bells and whistles.  GL tonight

MINK

No more Jeep's for me Mink.

I've owned three of them over the years.  Gonna miss the peace of mind you get in the winter time.  You know you're gonna get thru it now matter how deep it gets.  One time, the town had plowed my street and there was this HUGE pile of snow down at the end of the driveway.  It must have been five feet high.......

My son and I jumped in the Jeep, I put it in 4WD, and we roared down the driveway toward that snowbank!!  They said it looked just like on TV!!  All that white powder flyin' around and outta the big white cloud comes a Jeep!

A year or so later, my son was at Navy Station Newport in Rhode Island and a big snow storm hit.  They plowed the parking lots on the Navy base, and left a big pile of snow in the middle of one of the parking lots.  So my son and his buddies decided to climb the pile with the Jeep.  They got it stuck!  So my son started rocking it back and forth to back it off the snow pile, AND BLEW THE TRANSMISSION!!!!  Cost me almost two grand for a new transmission.....

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/19/13

12-20-30-32-34  32 is gone...... All Even

MINK

United States
                Member #94616
                July 24, 2010
                4735 Posts
                Posted: September 20, 2013, 5:48 am - IP Logged

No more Jeep's for me Mink.

I've owned three of them over the years.  Gonna miss the peace of mind you get in the winter time.  You know you're gonna get thru it now matter how deep it gets.  One time, the town had plowed my street and there was this HUGE pile of snow down at the end of the driveway.  It must have been five feet high.......

My son and I jumped in the Jeep, I put it in 4WD, and we roared down the driveway toward that snowbank!!  They said it looked just like on TV!!  All that white powder flyin' around and outta the big white cloud comes a Jeep!

A year or so later, my son was at Navy Station Newport in Rhode Island and a big snow storm hit.  They plowed the parking lots on the Navy base, and left a big pile of snow in the middle of one of the parking lots.  So my son and his buddies decided to climb the pile with the Jeep.  They got it stuck!  So my son started rocking it back and forth to back it off the snow pile, AND BLEW THE TRANSMISSION!!!!  Cost me almost two grand for a new transmission.....

'no more Jeep's'..... I can't talk to you anymore! I am lost with out a Jeep.

I was able to pull a FP out of last nights interesting numbers.  ALL even! Pushed the 30's, had the 32 twice but only one line matched the FP. 

No idea what to play tonight for T-5, but tonight and tomorrow are better payouts so might add a extra line or 2 (when I figure out what to play)

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: September 20, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/20/13

06-13-31-35-39  4 odd and last two dwgs 6 30's  30-31-32-34-35-39 no repeats!

MINK

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: September 21, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/20/13

06-13-31-35-39  4 odd and last two dwgs 6 30's  30-31-32-34-35-39 no repeats!

MINK

Pushed the 30's again last night but best could do was 13 - 39 for a FP

the singles and the 20's look like they might pop tonight - GL everyone!

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3186 Posts
                      Posted: September 21, 2013, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/21/13

02-10-19-22-34      Units-teens-twenty & a thirty  coverage!

MINK

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2013, 7:38 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 9/21/13

02-10-19-22-34      Units-teens-twenty & a thirty  coverage!

MINK

ANOTHER Stewards Shop jackpot winner - gotta remember to buy tickets from there when I pass those places!

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

ANOTHER Stewards Shop jackpot winner - gotta remember to buy tickets from there when I pass those places!

NY Take 5 results for 9/22/13

03-09-14-31-36  Kap had a JP winner at Stewarts in Schenectady on Friday night.... Stewarts has many winners....wonder why?

MINK

United States
                            Member #94616
                            July 24, 2010
                            4735 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2013, 5:28 am - IP Logged

03-09-14-31-36  Kap had a JP winner at Stewarts in Schenectady on Friday night.... Stewarts has many winners....wonder why?

MINK

NO winners last night, but 2nd place was $1051.50 - NICE!! 

NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3692 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2013, 6:00 am - IP Logged

MINK

Yeah Stewarts does sell a lot of winners, but not in MY Stewarts!!!  (Actually they DO sell a lot of winners in that particular Stewarts, just not to ME)

Stewarts has many stores, and some are located on big intersections. (like my local store) That particuar store has tons of customers and is always very busy.  The parking lot is always full and there's a line at the cashier to get outta the joint.  They take  a delivery almost everyday, and the Stewarts tractor trailer has to use the parking lot in front of the store because there isnt a parking lot behind the store. If you dont move your car, you could be there for a while. Just getting that truck into the parking lot is tough.  There's just one way in an one way out.  The driver has to back it in off a busy street, and of course, they have to get the cars in the parking lot moved or else.  I'm not surprised Stewarts sells a lot of winners, cuz they sell a lot of tickets.

Page 399 of 871