Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13081 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 403 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3705 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2013, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I do check all my picks on the US lotteries site and that is actually what made me ask the question.   If any of my lines ever comes up as having been a jackpot combination then I am hestitant to use them.   Do you think I should?

I used to check the lines I was going to play on US Lotteries myself, and on a couple of ocassions I discovered that I had picked a line that had previously won a JP.  When it happened, I didn't play the line.  I was doing that prior to buying Advantage Plus, and at that time, I had no idea that over 30 sets of five numbers had been drawn twice.  I dont pre-check my lines any more, I guess that's because I got lazy. 

There are 575,757 possible combinations of five numbers, and if you dont count the 39 lines that have hit twice, there are still about 569,000 combo's that have yet to be drawn.  (There's been approximately 6000 T5 drawings.) So I think the odds are pretty good that most of the lines you might pick havent been drawn yet. But like you, if I found that I had picked a line that previously won a JP, I wouldnt play it.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3705 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2013, 4:25 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/6/13

27-28-34-35-39

A triple repeat!  (27 28 & 39)

Speaking of repeaters, The NY Football Giants triple repeated yesterday. They had more than 30 points scored on them in their last three games.  I had to wear a clothes pin on my nose at Met Life Stadium yesterday cuz The Jints stunk so bad......

I see the Dalliss Kebboys met that buzzsaw named Peyton yesterday Mink.  Dont feel bad, he kicked his kid brother's behind earlier this year too.  Did you know that his mother, Olivia, used to call him "Pey-tee pie"? When his Indianapolis Colts teammates heard about that, it wasn't good. Not for "Pey-tee Pie" anyway.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3192 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/6/13

27-28-34-35-39

A triple repeat!  (27 28 & 39)

Speaking of repeaters, The NY Football Giants triple repeated yesterday. They had more than 30 points scored on them in their last three games.  I had to wear a clothes pin on my nose at Met Life Stadium yesterday cuz The Jints stunk so bad......

I see the Dalliss Kebboys met that buzzsaw named Peyton yesterday Mink.  Dont feel bad, he kicked his kid brother's behind earlier this year too.  Did you know that his mother, Olivia, used to call him "Pey-tee pie"? When his Indianapolis Colts teammates heard about that, it wasn't good. Not for "Pey-tee Pie" anyway.

NY Take 5 results for 10/7/13

17-19-21-29-38  ............the 29 finally pops got a FP as usual.

Congrats to all the winners!  Nan did ya get it?

MINK

G5 the Cowboy-Bronco game was a shootout no Manning did not outplay Romo he just got his interception earlier in the game both were at 500 yds passing and considering that no one gave the Boys a chance in this game they put up 48 points and lost!  Both defenses sucked but both offenses looked awesome if you like lots of scoring  JMHO        GO COWBOYS WHUP UP THE REDSKINS THIS WEEK!

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #140390
        March 17, 2013
        224 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2013, 6:35 am - IP Logged

MINK

G5 the Cowboy-Bronco game was a shootout no Manning did not outplay Romo he just got his interception earlier in the game both were at 500 yds passing and considering that no one gave the Boys a chance in this game they put up 48 points and lost!  Both defenses sucked but both offenses looked awesome if you like lots of scoring  JMHO        GO COWBOYS WHUP UP THE REDSKINS THIS WEEK!

I  played it on 3 lines but all I got was 3 free  plays.   oh well... better than nothing.

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3705 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

MINK

Yes Mink-man it was definitely a shootout!  If anyone likes to see lots of offense, that was the game to see. On the other hand, if you like to watch defense, well that's a different story..  The Jint's aint got either. No offense and no defense! So there isnt much to see when you go to a game in Met Life.  Trust me on that one.  But I did see a squirrel commit suicide last Sunday in the stadium.  That was the biggest highlight of the game.  We were sittin' in the upper deck in the second row.  A squirrel came running along the railing in font of the guys sitting in front of us in the first row of seats. The squirrel tried to jump to the next section but he missed the railing!!!  He fell all the way down (coulda been 50 feet) to the lower tier and landed in some guys lap!!! What a riot!!

Now on to other things.. like Take5.   Play a digit from 1 to 5 tonite.  No number from that range has been drawn since the 1 on Oct 3rd.  The 4 could be the way to go there, only been drawn twice in the last 39 draws.

BTW I forgot to tell ya.... I'm gonna buzz thru Albany on my way to Vermont for the weekend next Friday afternoon.  I'll blast my car horn as I buzz over The Patroon Island Bridge on I-90.  Maybe I'll stop in a Stewarts in Albany and grab a Halloween Millions ticket.  That way, the day after Halloween when all of us check the NYS Lottery website to see where all the winners were sold, everybody here will think it was YOU that won.  'Cept it'll be ME!!!!  Trick or Treat baby!!!!

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3192 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2013, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Yes Mink-man it was definitely a shootout!  If anyone likes to see lots of offense, that was the game to see. On the other hand, if you like to watch defense, well that's a different story..  The Jint's aint got either. No offense and no defense! So there isnt much to see when you go to a game in Met Life.  Trust me on that one.  But I did see a squirrel commit suicide last Sunday in the stadium.  That was the biggest highlight of the game.  We were sittin' in the upper deck in the second row.  A squirrel came running along the railing in font of the guys sitting in front of us in the first row of seats. The squirrel tried to jump to the next section but he missed the railing!!!  He fell all the way down (coulda been 50 feet) to the lower tier and landed in some guys lap!!! What a riot!!

Now on to other things.. like Take5.   Play a digit from 1 to 5 tonite.  No number from that range has been drawn since the 1 on Oct 3rd.  The 4 could be the way to go there, only been drawn twice in the last 39 draws.

BTW I forgot to tell ya.... I'm gonna buzz thru Albany on my way to Vermont for the weekend next Friday afternoon.  I'll blast my car horn as I buzz over The Patroon Island Bridge on I-90.  Maybe I'll stop in a Stewarts in Albany and grab a Halloween Millions ticket.  That way, the day after Halloween when all of us check the NYS Lottery website to see where all the winners were sold, everybody here will think it was YOU that won.  'Cept it'll be ME!!!!  Trick or Treat baby!!!!

Hey G5 no problem I hope you do hit one of those Halloween raffle tickets I am going to get a couple myself.  How bout dem Gints? Coach Choklin is gonna get fired... Manning is at his elite self 3 more picks think he leads the whole NFL this season! I love it! LOL  Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY Take 5 results for 10/10/13

07-08-11-16-21  The 16 is hot lately!

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3192 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/11/13

07-08-14-22-39  7 & 8 repeat

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3192 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/12/13

11-16-21-22-34    that 16 is hot!

Congrats to all the winners!  Go Cowboys!

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3192 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/14/13

08-09-13-32-38

MINK

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2013, 5:56 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/14/13

08-09-13-32-38

MINK

3rd night with no Jacpot winner???? 

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/15/13

01-10-15-37-38

Congrats to all the winners!  Triple repeat from Sunday nites dwg  1-10-38

MINK

United States
                        Member #94616
                        July 24, 2010
                        4735 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2013, 5:14 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/15/13

01-10-15-37-38

Congrats to all the winners!  Triple repeat from Sunday nites dwg  1-10-38

MINK

3 nights in a row for the 38.... and of course I don't play that number -- LOL!!

Upstate NY
                          United States
                          Member #140390
                          March 17, 2013
                          224 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

3 nights in a row for the 38.... and of course I don't play that number -- LOL!!

I'm sick of all the repeats!

Watervliet, New York
                            United States
                            Member #1100
                            February 2, 2003
                            3192 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/16/13

09-15-20-33-37    15&37 repeat   18 & 25 out 31 skips each!

MINK

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3192 Posts
                              Posted: October 18, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 10/18/13

08-09-17-24-26