Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13085 replies. Last post 26 minutes ago by sam9009.

Page 406 of 873
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I havent been paying attention to T5 and I should be!!!!  That's because I'm playing extra bucks on SM.  But fear not.  I'm comming back to T5, probably after the first of the year.

I didnt update my T5 spreadsheet yesterday, so I misssed that almost quadruple repeat.  Triple repeaters are rare enough, but I wonder if there's ever been a quad repeat.  My guess is there hasnt been one.

By a quad repeat, I mean back to back drawings with 4 repeating numbers.  There's been 38 or 39 times the same set of 5 numbers has been drawn, but that's never happened in back to back drawings.

Thats the second triple repeat in the last two months.  Could it be trend? 

I think four numbers repeating back to back happened three times in take five.

Once was on 01/15/92

then again on 06/22/01,

and then again on 12/25/03. 

Yeah thats the ticket.Wink

Mink would know...

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3707 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Thats the second triple repeat in the last two months.  Could it be trend? 

I think four numbers repeating back to back happened three times in take five.

Once was on 01/15/92

then again on 06/22/01,

and then again on 12/25/03. 

Yeah thats the ticket.Wink

Mink would know...

A+ tell you that LB?  If it did, how the hell did you get it to do that????

And yeah, Mink would know, but his laptop is kaput.  His grand daughter blew out the motherboard.  He replied to one of my posts asking where he's been, but he did it on the computer where he works and he says that's not kosher, cuz they keep a close eye on things like people surfing the web at work.  So he made his message short and sweet.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
      Member #94616
      July 24, 2010
      4735 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2013, 5:24 am - IP Logged

ABOUT TIME! --- Hit the 16-32-35 for what I think its the MOST for 3 digits I have ever hit - $25.00 Dance

Still no jackpot winner??? No one playing the 30's/ higher digits, as that is what has been hitting lately.

United States
        Member #94616
        July 24, 2010
        4735 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2013, 5:31 am - IP Logged

Finally hit for cash again on T5.  3 out of 5 for $21.50.   I haven't won more than free plays for about 6 weeks.

My power numbers for tonight are 6 and 16.

Sorry, missed this when it was first posted -- CONGRATS!!!

Time for someone from LP to HIT THE JACKPOT -- Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #94616
          July 24, 2010
          4735 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2013, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Watch for the digits 4-9 to hit a bunch over the next couple of plays.  Each is out more than 10 plays with 5 out 20 plays, 6 out 39 plays. 

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3707 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2013, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Watch for the digits 4-9 to hit a bunch over the next couple of plays.  Each is out more than 10 plays with 5 out 20 plays, 6 out 39 plays. 

Last nites winning Take5 Numbers are: 4 6 12 21 36

Congrats to all the winners

(I think that's how The Minkster does it, maybe I didnt get exactly right, but I dont care cuz you get the idea I'm sure!)

Nice calls on the 4 and 6 Kap.   I was wondering myself when that 6 was gonna come home.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Upstate NY
              United States
              Member #140390
              March 17, 2013
              224 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2013, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Last nites winning Take5 Numbers are: 4 6 12 21 36

Congrats to all the winners

(I think that's how The Minkster does it, maybe I didnt get exactly right, but I dont care cuz you get the idea I'm sure!)

Nice calls on the 4 and 6 Kap.   I was wondering myself when that 6 was gonna come home.

Got 3 of 5 last night for $20 thanks to the 6 and 21 finally coming in.   I can finally pick some new lines to play.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Nana!

Dont spend it all in one place!

Congrats to you too Kap on your $25 win!

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2013, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

A+ tell you that LB?  If it did, how the hell did you get it to do that????

And yeah, Mink would know, but his laptop is kaput.  His grand daughter blew out the motherboard.  He replied to one of my posts asking where he's been, but he did it on the computer where he works and he says that's not kosher, cuz they keep a close eye on things like people surfing the web at work.  So he made his message short and sweet.  G5

Now why would I give away my David Blaine secrets?  Sorry to hear about Minks computer situation.  That must suck.  I bet she spilled a frappachino on it!

My windows almost did not load today so I can empathize.  I was almost hyperventilating thinking my excel charts were history!  Definately need a hard drive backup soon, preferabley tommorrow!

You should learn something from Mink by his example of working.  Stop mooching off your wealthy and prosperous wife!

Anyway I was hoping you were astute enough to determine I was pulling your leg hammer when I replied to your question!

I wish A+ could give me that info quick. 

I thought perhaps the "tell" in my bluff was that somebody might realize there WAS NO DRAWING!!!! on XMAS in 2003.

Oh well.

So much for easy observations.

BTW G5

This is how mink does it.  You gotta C and P.

NY Take 5 results for 11/14/13

02-17-26-36-38 

Congrats to all the winners! 

United States
                    Member #94616
                    July 24, 2010
                    4735 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2013, 5:17 am - IP Logged

WOW!--- only ONE jackpot winner in the last 7 plays Eek

last night was ANOTHER no jackpot winner night.

Is it just the crappy numbers that are coming out? Or is the number of people playing dropping?

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3707 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2013, 6:10 am - IP Logged

WOW!--- only ONE jackpot winner in the last 7 plays Eek

last night was ANOTHER no jackpot winner night.

Is it just the crappy numbers that are coming out? Or is the number of people playing dropping?

Probably both...........

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3707 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2013, 6:21 am - IP Logged

Now why would I give away my David Blaine secrets?  Sorry to hear about Minks computer situation.  That must suck.  I bet she spilled a frappachino on it!

My windows almost did not load today so I can empathize.  I was almost hyperventilating thinking my excel charts were history!  Definately need a hard drive backup soon, preferabley tommorrow!

You should learn something from Mink by his example of working.  Stop mooching off your wealthy and prosperous wife!

Anyway I was hoping you were astute enough to determine I was pulling your leg hammer when I replied to your question!

I wish A+ could give me that info quick. 

I thought perhaps the "tell" in my bluff was that somebody might realize there WAS NO DRAWING!!!! on XMAS in 2003.

Oh well.

So much for easy observations.

BTW G5

This is how mink does it.  You gotta C and P.

NY Take 5 results for 11/14/13

02-17-26-36-38 

Congrats to all the winners! 

JEE-ZUSS LB!!   That wasnt very nice of you playin' me for a CHUMP like that!!!

Although I should probably congradulate you for pulling it off......

In my prior life at IBM, I was what was known as a "Disaster Recovery Coordinator"....  We used to take hundreds of mainframe back-up tapes that were created at one IBM datacenter, to a different IBM datacenter located 60 miles away and bring up the mainframe there.  That was known as a "disaster recovery test". 

Now I realize you aint got yourself a Z Series mainframe running the Z/OS, but I cant tell ya Hammer, you had better back up your HDD, or you'll pay a very heavy price.

Of course, I never back up my little ThinkPad.... I do have a 2 gig flash drive, and I do back up a few spreadsheets now and then.  But I never back up the entire hard drive.  Dont do as I do, LB.  Do as I say!

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

JEE-ZUSS LB!!   That wasnt very nice of you playin' me for a CHUMP like that!!!

Although I should probably congradulate you for pulling it off......

In my prior life at IBM, I was what was known as a "Disaster Recovery Coordinator"....  We used to take hundreds of mainframe back-up tapes that were created at one IBM datacenter, to a different IBM datacenter located 60 miles away and bring up the mainframe there.  That was known as a "disaster recovery test". 

Now I realize you aint got yourself a Z Series mainframe running the Z/OS, but I cant tell ya Hammer, you had better back up your HDD, or you'll pay a very heavy price.

Of course, I never back up my little ThinkPad.... I do have a 2 gig flash drive, and I do back up a few spreadsheets now and then.  But I never back up the entire hard drive.  Dont do as I do, LB.  Do as I say!

Jester   Yeah no X-Mas draws until last year so I think. Rememeber?  I didn't even play because I didn't know!

I didn't get too the store today to back up my files.  Instead I emailed my Sweet Million excel charts to myself.  I had to delete some worksheets as the maximum i could email without skydrive was 25 MB but I just deleted stuff that would not be TOO hard to recreate IF necessary.

So its safe for now in the cloud disaster recovery zone.

Oh BTW, riding some moolah on the big Keith Hernandez tonite. (NY)  Hoping that its not a doodly squat decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #140390
                            March 17, 2013
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Nana!

Dont spend it all in one place!

Congrats to you too Kap on your $25 win!

I bought $20 of scratch offs with it and we won $50 on a $3 Thrills and Chills ticket!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I bought $20 of scratch offs with it and we won $50 on a $3 Thrills and Chills ticket!

Thumbs Up WoW!  Somebody is starting a winning streak.

Page 406 of 873