Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13048 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 841 of 870
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1749 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Oh boy, watch the crazy low payouts tomorrow...

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Like I said, this thread is on life-support. Stick a fork in it. It's done.

Play to win!

Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #78507
      August 16, 2009
      7064 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Oh boy, watch the crazy low payouts tomorrow...

1st prize payout for T5 last night: $67,425 Crazy

2nd prize: $263

3rd prize: $15

I was expecting a low payout for the 1st prize too. 

But I guess it makes more sense for the 2nd/3rd prize to have a low payout.

5 consecutive nights with only 1 person winning the top prize. Eek

August 10, 2016 Take Five Drawing - 1 Top Prize Winner(s) of $67,425.00 top prize
      August 9, 2016 Take Five Drawing - 1 Top Prize Winner(s) of $69,491.50 top prize
      August 8, 2016 Take Five Drawing - 1 Top Prize Winner(s) of $66,934.50 top prize
      August 7, 2016 Take Five Drawing - 1 Top Prize Winner(s) of $61,530.00 top prize
      August 6, 2016 Take Five Drawing - 1 Top Prize Winner(s) of $71,349.00 top prize

230-005961856-142429

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

There was a time when the top prize was at least $100K (especially on Tues & Fridays the original play days when the game first began) ... now its always hovering around 60-70K No No  Are supposed to believe that less people are playing the T5???  Shame on you NYL ... just disgusting.  They are able to get away with it too because they never advertised what the jackpot would be for each draw ahead of time, just a play and see what you've won type of game. Puke

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
          Watervliet, New York
          United States
          Member #1100
          February 2, 2003
          3186 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Like I said, this thread is on life-support. Stick a fork in it. It's done.

Hey Jackpot this New Yawk Take 5 forum will NEVER be dead only if Todd want's it to go away.  If you have some free time post some of your strings.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jackpot this New Yawk Take 5 forum will NEVER be dead only if Todd want's it to go away.  If you have some free time post some of your strings.

MINK

I Agree!  Thumbs Up

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3186 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2016, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  Thumbs Up

HI!  Ms Feisty by chance do you subscribe to NY Lotto Stats magazine they posted the best 22 numbas to play last night.... if you just played the first 11 of the 22 picks they picked the Jack POT lol using just those 11 numbas if we only knew that but anyway just something I noticed.  I am still on the 1-8-12 and add the 19 long shots the 8 is dead cold it has to pop dam  it lol!  I am so due to hit another 4 of 5 .......tonight is the night to win the Take 5 JACKPOT!  lol

MINK

Las Vegas, NV
                United States
                Member #44841
                August 9, 2006
                1749 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2016, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

HI!  Ms Feisty by chance do you subscribe to NY Lotto Stats magazine they posted the best 22 numbas to play last night.... if you just played the first 11 of the 22 picks they picked the Jack POT lol using just those 11 numbas if we only knew that but anyway just something I noticed.  I am still on the 1-8-12 and add the 19 long shots the 8 is dead cold it has to pop dam  it lol!  I am so due to hit another 4 of 5 .......tonight is the night to win the Take 5 JACKPOT!  lol

MINK

Wow, I used to subscribe ... and loved Urban Kress and Stan.  "Mr. Lotto's" column in the Daily News on Wednesdays gave me the idea to do that opposite thing I told you about in the past!  Man, seems like a lifetime ago now ... I have a copy of Lotto Stats and Lotto News from Aug/Sep 2014 right next to my computer (which was the last time I was in NY)!

That's how it goes sometimes, the winning string is right in front of you but you just don't put it together.  I know you love those long shots but you have to ask yourself how many times has more than one long shot played together?  I know every now and again we will see two "very"  cold numbers come out together, but for the most part not.  I would wait for 8 to finally wake up from this ridiculously long slumber and then put it in heavy rotation ... just my 2 cents Wink

But wishing you great luck tonight, you gotta be in it to win it!  And you know me, I'll try any and everything to get that jackpot.

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3186 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2016, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I used to subscribe ... and loved Urban Kress and Stan.  "Mr. Lotto's" column in the Daily News on Wednesdays gave me the idea to do that opposite thing I told you about in the past!  Man, seems like a lifetime ago now ... I have a copy of Lotto Stats and Lotto News from Aug/Sep 2014 right next to my computer (which was the last time I was in NY)!

That's how it goes sometimes, the winning string is right in front of you but you just don't put it together.  I know you love those long shots but you have to ask yourself how many times has more than one long shot played together?  I know every now and again we will see two "very"  cold numbers come out together, but for the most part not.  I would wait for 8 to finally wake up from this ridiculously long slumber and then put it in heavy rotation ... just my 2 cents Wink

But wishing you great luck tonight, you gotta be in it to win it!  And you know me, I'll try any and everything to get that jackpot.

NY Take 5 results for 8/11/16

04-05-23-28-29 this game drives me nutso

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3689 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2016, 7:22 am - IP Logged

I agree with regard to how many long shots we see in one drawing. 

And I agree about Lotto News/Stats too.  But you'll never guess what I don't like about them!  What I don't like is you cant buy a printed copy of them anywhere in Dutchess County!  90 miles north of NYC, and they aren't available in stores here! But!! You CAN buy them on news stands in Buffalo!  Closest I ever saw a printed copy to where I live was in a gas station in Brewster NY.  But that's 45 miles from my house and I'm not driving to down Brewster just so I can buy a copy.  I too had a subscription, but I'm not a softcopy person.  I want a printed copy in my hands.  I don't know why, but reading a PDF file on my computer just aint my cup of tea.  I know why they don't distribute them up here - they just don't sell enough copies to make it worth their while. But that still sux! 

I've noticed lately that some of the hottest numbers of the first half of 2016 have gone very cold.  #10 and #8 are among them.  #8 had 27 hits as of June 30th, and was the fifth hottest number. It hasn't hit since then, and has fallen back to 11th place.  #10 has had a few hits since June 30th, but it's not hitting like it was during the first 6 months of the year.  But #17 is still steadily hanging in there. It's in 2nd place with 37 hits in 2016, and it's been the hottest number since at least 2014.  G5 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3689 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2016, 7:35 am - IP Logged

I agree with regard to how many long shots we see in one drawing. 

And I agree about Lotto News/Stats too.  But you'll never guess what I don't like about them!  What I don't like is you cant buy a printed copy of them anywhere in Dutchess County!  90 miles north of NYC, and they aren't available in stores here! But!! You CAN buy them on news stands in Buffalo!  Closest I ever saw a printed copy to where I live was in a gas station in Brewster NY.  But that's 45 miles from my house and I'm not driving to down Brewster just so I can buy a copy.  I too had a subscription, but I'm not a softcopy person.  I want a printed copy in my hands.  I don't know why, but reading a PDF file on my computer just aint my cup of tea.  I know why they don't distribute them up here - they just don't sell enough copies to make it worth their while. But that still sux! 

I've noticed lately that some of the hottest numbers of the first half of 2016 have gone very cold.  #10 and #8 are among them.  #8 had 27 hits as of June 30th, and was the fifth hottest number. It hasn't hit since then, and has fallen back to 11th place.  #10 has had a few hits since June 30th, but it's not hitting like it was during the first 6 months of the year.  But #17 is still steadily hanging in there. It's in 2nd place with 37 hits in 2016, and it's been the hottest number since at least 2014.  G5 

And while I'm on the subject of Lotto News/Stats...

This thread may have gotten a little stale, but other than in Lotto News/Stats, where else can a NY Lottery Take5 player find such concentrated and insightful information with regard to the game? 

That was a rhetorical question Jackpot.  No need for an answer.  G5 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3689 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2016, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Affinity -  a natural liking for, or an attraction to a person, thing or idea etc.

Whatever else this thread may be, to my mind it's an affinity group. (As is the entire Lottery Post website)  Everybody here shares the same interest - winning a jackpot of course!!  Some here have even done just that!  They just won it before this thread was started is all.

Sometimes, I do think that many players who read this thread (and other threads as well) want to win a jackpot very badly.  I know I suffer from that affliction!  I really want to know what it feels like to wake up, check my numbers, and viola! I'm 65 grand richer than I was yesterday! (Not to mention I could really use the money too.)

So, PLAY ON players!!  Don't you love being a part of this particular Take5 affinity group?  Wouldn't it be great for one of the regular contributors to this particular affinity group to win a T5 jackpot?  Wouldn't you feel great about it if The Mink-Man, or Sam, or MrsD won a big pile of money?  I would.  That might never happen, but we'll have fun waiting for it to happen anyway.  G5

Queens
                          United States
                          Member #174829
                          May 15, 2016
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2016, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

6 11 13 26 31 

6 13 17 25 26

3 18 19 26 28

Las Vegas, NV
                            United States
                            Member #44841
                            August 9, 2006
                            1749 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2016, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

For 8/13 - 8/15:

10-16-18-36-38
                            10-17-23-31-37
                            10-23-29-35-37
                            10-20-24-30-35
                            11-18-21-25-33
                            14-18-22-34-39
                            14-20-22-38-39
                            16-24-30-36-38
                            17-19-21-25-38
                            18-21-25-29-33

Good Luck Everyone!

Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #78507
                              August 16, 2009
                              7064 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

06 08 13 20 27

10 13 25 27 39

13 25 27 32 39

I HOPE WE HAVE A BIG WINNER TONIGHT IN THE FORUM. GOOD LUCK.

230-005961856-142429

Page 841 of 870