Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There are too many numbers and I budget. What do I do?

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
danville,va
United States
Member #122105
January 24, 2012
716 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

1 .   these  are  the  pairs  For  CA.     46  76  79  57    33  77  44  .

2.   these  are  the  combinations.      467 463   769  765 763 764  793  794   576  579 573               

466  444  767  779  757     333  777      336  334  337  774   449  447   443 

3.   This  is  the   ttt  for  CA.    we   make our  combinations  from here  looking

for   same ones.

3  1  0        3 5  6

8  8 9         2 8  7

7 6 5          3 4  5

574   443   573  769   467   463  889 356  785 

4 . No  i did not  do  all  the  combos  from  the ttt.   I was  looking to see if  any of

the   combos  are  the  same.

5.  Now  I will  mark  off  all  the  same  combinations in yellow .

6.   Now  I have  just  6   numbers  to play.  Next  I  do my  index/rb.   This gives me

another  method  to confirm  my  Picks...  Using  more  then 1 method  works.!!!!

7.  But  Bigs  I  have  more  wine  for  your  cheese.  Crying  What  if  after  doing this

the  methods  do  not   have  matching  combinations..Crazy

8.  USE  your  hold  numbers.. and  do your workouts  each  night  until  you have

confirmation.

9.   BUT   BIGS   what   are  hold  numbers   and  how  do you use  them?

Dang....you ask alot  of  questions....we   will  go over that  tommorrowLOL

U must b talking about me I have alot of ? I dont think there no hope for me. I have read rb/srb 20 times  an still can't get the gang of it. What is ttt tic tat toe

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Donn.  here  is the key  to  it all.   YOU  cannot  learn it  all at once.  WE  continue to learn each

day. We  try  new systems  in the  threads  all the time.  First  there  is hope for  everyone.

We  could not  catch  a cold  when we  first came here.  When you are in a slump  .....STOP

BETTING....The numbers  will be there  period....  Stop   reading  it  and try  it on paper.....act

like you  are  betting  but just  place   your  bets  on  paper.  IT  may take  you  a few  months

or  more....BUT  YOU WILL   1. Save  money.   2. Stop losing money.  3   Start  to see  things

you have not noticed before.   If the index  is too tough  now......GO  to the  search forum and

enter  ttt  methods.....  Do  not just   READ it.  follow the  instructions  and do it for your state.

Soon you will start  to see  that  the winner  was right  there.  YOU can DO this

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      danville,va
      United States
      Member #122105
      January 24, 2012
      716 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Ok im just here to learn

Thank for the help

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome   we  are  done  for  a few days.....  Be back  to answer questions  another time

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I noticed  that coco  did pairs    For   CA   and  I  am  testing  method(very simple)  of combing  pairs

Here  are  her  pairs   46  76  79  57    33  77  44  they are good for a week  she says.....

here   goes       469  467 463   769  765 763 764  793  794   576   579 573

IF  YOU  are  expecting doubles

466  444  767  779  757     333  777      336  334  337  774   449  447   443 

Alot of  numbers  but  they are good till  the pairs  change.  I  like  537   because  it  shows repeat  of  pairs(583). 

I use  this  with  3  others   methods..Like a check  or confirmation..  If i use the  ttt  for example 

3  1  0        3 5  6

8  8 9         2 8  7

7 6 5          3 4  5

Now  I make  my combos   and  see    537  and  567   which  are  in my  pairs  also. So  this is

a confirmation that i may be on the right  track..   Using more then 1 method  to  confirm or narrow

down  Picks..... i know  you just  wanted  numbers  but I thought if you knew how it  works (SOMETIMES)

it would help you more.        let  me know........  but  i stand by   27  28  58 59 37 32   all  month

This  is from a thread for   california  we posted  today

Pairs  worked for  Ca   but   I blew  it  when I combined them.   

If  you notice  we  had   33   pair   and  we   had  33  in   TTT

So I  should  have  took  33   and combined them  to   pairs    46  76  79  57  77  44

It   would look like this     334  336 337  339  335  337  334  333   .  Then  I would  check  the  ttt

3 1 0     3 5 6

8 8 9     2 8 7

7 6 5     3 4 5     

which  yelds   334 335  337 332 338 .    The  winner  today   was  933   in Cal.  Now  we would have had  it   but  the

ttt  did  not  confirm it. This is  why  we  use  more then 1  method, using the  rb/index/hdc   as  well   could have indentified

the  potential winner.

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

When you  are on a budget   and  can  only play 2 to 4  numbers, you have to do  your work.  Let's pick a good

pair  program..  Let  us  not  make  it  so hard  that you  do not understand. 

We  have   27  28  32   37   pairs   this  month  for  every state.   We  added   58 59  99  94   from coco.

How  do we  get  our  pairs?     We   go back   10  years...   Yes   we  go back in the archives ( for  whatever

state your  in).     WE  check  the  up coming  month.   Let's  say  March  for example. 

We  look at  March   2002   2004   2206   2008   2010.      WE  only  check  the even years  because we are in

a even year(2012)

We  look  to see  if  any numbers  repeat  in  March  each   one of  those   even  years.

We  noticed  that   27   28   32  37    were   the  pairs   that   repeated  the  most.

This  is  not  a  new  idea  or  method...  As  much  as players  argue  that numbers   are random, we  find that

year to year  the  same  numbers   will   repeat.  What  hit  on  March 6  2002    586....  What  hit   March 8  2004

685.....   What  hit   March 10   2008    568.   

So  based  on history  we   Know  that  58   will  be  a pair   that  hits   every  state  in March...  The same  with  27

28  32  37.

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Now  any  one  can do  this.....ANYONE.....you  do not  need  a super program or  money.  You  just need 

time  and  not  much.

Go back  to those years  in your  states  History  for  March.   Print  out  results  for  March.

Place them on the  table  and  look...  High-lite   each  time  you  see  the  same  pair  or  number  come

more  the  once....  Make  a list....  You  will confirm   what  we   are  saying.

Next  step.......  Here   are   my  pairs   all  month     28  27  32 37.....   4  pairs  not   

EVERY STATE  will   get  these  pairs....Period

Can  we  prove  it?    We  posted  numbers  in every state since the begining  of the month.  Only  New Mexico

Kansas, Texas, Arizona  have  not  got  1 yet.

Now  that I know  our  pairs  this    limits  the  amount  of   numbers   we  play all  month.

How?     We   will   cover that   next   post...   You   have  work to  do.....   NEVER  JUST  READ  A  TEXT  AND  ASSUME

THAT  the info   is  Correct.    Take  your  time  go to  your   state   and   look  at  March  2000   2002   2004  etc..,

ALSO......what   good   is  it, if you read  and  do  not  do  it.......Every one   should   ask for  pairs  from

mr coco  and   try   Combing   the pairs.....Even if  you  do not  bet......  Make  a list  of  numbers  and  forget

about  it.... Check  later in the  week   to    see  how  you   did.     Let  me know!       QUESTIONS

seadrink's avatar - disney23
                Seattle
                United States
                Member #116221
                September 6, 2011
                758 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Got  my  notebook  MOM.Big Smile  You  coming up  this week. Miss you guys

NikkiLovies

73  23 78 33 88 38             00   Pairs for the  month!

seadrink's avatar - disney23
                  Seattle
                  United States
                  Member #116221
                  September 6, 2011
                  758 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

OKay  I did what you said   and  I got   44  49   62   61   58

Now  do  I combine them ?   

How do I get just  4 numbers  out of them to  use?

How long  should I play them?

73  23 78 33 88 38             00   Pairs for the  month!

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

OKay  I did what you said   and  I got   44  49   62   61   58

Now  do  I combine them ?   

How do I get just  4 numbers  out of them to  use?

How long  should I play them?

Hey  NIK, 

Thank you for  your help.  You  picked those  pairs  because  previous years  show  they  hit in  March.

I do not  know  for sure  but there  are  threads  which  show  calendar numbers and this  is the same  idea.

1.   Your   pairs  stay  the  same  all  month.   You   do  not stop  playing them once they  hit.

2.   You  play  these way  because  they  will repeat during the month. 

3.  Make  your  combos  using the  simple  pair  method.

PAIRS      44   49   62  61  58

Combos    449  444   446   442  441 448  445

496  492 491 495 498  465

624  629 626  621  625 628

616 618 664 619 

584 589  586 582  588   

Based on your  pairs  these numbers  will  be  good  all  month.   27  numbers......60   draws...

4.  Now  you  use  your  other  methods   ttt,hdc,index, destiny chart   whatever  methods you use  to compare.

5.  When comparing  systems  you are looking  for  2,4,5  numbers  to play  in draw.   

6.   You  use the ttt  it  gives  you    465,   your  monthly  pairs  say 465,  your index  confirms.  Tonight  you

play  465...

7.  Hold  numbers  are numbers  you play everyday (no matter what)   bdays, anniversary, apt, house number,lucky

numbers...  We  noticed  in previous  years   trips  played  many times in March  and  494 444 999  949  were

the patterns.   So   these are our  hold numbers   in march.   You  determine  your  own  and  we  play them 

when we can afford it  and  when  we   cannot  find  numbers  that   match  when we  use  other methods.

Questions......   IF  not  WINBIG  EVERYONE

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
                      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #114965
                      August 10, 2011
                      151 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey  NIK, 

Thank you for  your help.  You  picked those  pairs  because  previous years  show  they  hit in  March.

I do not  know  for sure  but there  are  threads  which  show  calendar numbers and this  is the same  idea.

1.   Your   pairs  stay  the  same  all  month.   You   do  not stop  playing them once they  hit.

616 618 664 619 

584 589  586 582  588   

Based on your  pairs  these numbers  will  be  good  all  month.   27  numbers......60   draws...

4.  Now  you  use  your  other  methods   ttt,hdc,index, destiny chart   whatever  methods you use  to compare.

5.  When comparing  systems  you are looking  for  2,4,5  numbers  to play  in draw.   

6.   You  use the ttt  it  gives  you    465,   your  monthly  pairs  say 465,  your index  confirms.  Tonight  you

play  465...

7.  Hold  numbers  are numbers  you play everyday (no matter what)   bdays, anniversary, apt, house number,lucky

numbers...  We  noticed  in previous  years   trips  played  many times in March  and  494 444 999  949  were

the patterns.   So   these are our  hold numbers   in march.   You  determine  your  own  and  we  play them 

when we can afford it  and  when  we   cannot  find  numbers  that   match  when we  use  other methods.

AWESOME!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42204 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

4   Numbers  a day   or  4  each  draw  is  the   rule  period.

First  you have to  find  a least  4  Different  methods Period!

All  All   All   systems run hot and  cold!!!Yes Nod

What  works  today  may not work  tommorrow, so  you must

always  work with more  then 1  method...  No exceptions.

Now  if you follow me   YOU NEED A NOTEBOOK AND Pencil

and ERASER.   TAKE  notes....... Do not read  anymore if you

have not read  TESTING THE RB/SRB   (pick3 thread we did

a couple of months ago)  NO I don't have the link......come on

you  gotta do some  work too.LOL 

Awesome thread, Thanks for sharing.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Awesome thread, Thanks for sharing.

Thank you sully  and win4life.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                            louisville,ky
                            United States
                            Member #72809
                            March 28, 2009
                            9492 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

bigs u hit in ky last night want to give u props also how is don doing? he is still in my prayers. also ur prs are awesome keep up the good work i am going to have to look up march for ky and get back with u guys good luck my qps tonight were 497 str and 725 st bx

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

mglsr's avatar - candle
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #2369
                              September 23, 2003
                              3072 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey  NIK, 

616 618 664 619 

584 589  586 582  588   

play  465...

MY  pairs are showing: 27,17,18,48

Combos  271  274  277  278

177  171  178  174

182  181  184  188

482  487  488

DID I MISS ANY bigdsing

127,148 have already hit

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*