Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There are too many numbers and I budget. What do I do?

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9314 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2012, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

okay bigs i looked ! it looks like the 25pr triggers those triples i dont see any specific number but that 25 pr does pop out.....

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9314 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

okay bigs ck this we have gotten the 78 pr 3xs last week then the 27 pr came once last wk then twice this week do i need to let that 27 pr go or keep it because its a diff week?

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
      Member #95409
      August 9, 2010
      2913 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing

If you will please teach me "How to TTT" !!! I'm ready to learn something today!

Hey there Mr BigD!

How the heck are ya buddy!  Had me worried!

Trying to send you a PM but your box is full, we need to exchange emails bud!

Not to highjack your thread but may I naswer this question for Increase?

Figured it would save you guys from having just another post to answer!

Just trying to help you guys out OK?

Increase,

You can do a search for TTT as there are MANY posts about it.  I 'll show you one way

but most are similar OK?

Lets say your last winning number was 723...

You take those numbers and write them down but on a diagonal like this:

Now you ADD 1 to each number as you go up toward the #7 like this:

543  OK?

NOW...

Do the same by adding 1 to each number but starting at the #2 and go up toward the #7 again like this:

Right there is your TTT for the next draw!  Many many times your next winning number 

will be pulled from this TTT...   You can choose the corner numbers, diagonal numbers, straight down numbers,

straight accross numbers etc etc...

NOW, do the same exact thing BUT this time ADD 1 to each number in the same exact manner.

Yes you will wind up with a lot of numbers but this is where you need to filter them down like BigD

explains how to do.

Use your own workouts, Use odd/even, hot/cold, Vtracs, etc etc...

If you have any other questions just ask, but try it first and back test a little...

Not sure if BigD uses this Mid/Mid and Eve/Eve or just runs them along but I'm sure

he'll be in soon to answer that!

BigD, Hope that relieves some of your work bro!

Love ya man!

Pete/Rene

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Mr BigD!

How the heck are ya buddy!  Had me worried!

Trying to send you a PM but your box is full, we need to exchange emails bud!

Not to highjack your thread but may I naswer this question for Increase?

Figured it would save you guys from having just another post to answer!

Just trying to help you guys out OK?

Increase,

You can do a search for TTT as there are MANY posts about it.  I 'll show you one way

but most are similar OK?

Lets say your last winning number was 723...

You take those numbers and write them down but on a diagonal like this:

Now you ADD 1 to each number as you go up toward the #7 like this:

543  OK?

NOW...

Do the same by adding 1 to each number but starting at the #2 and go up toward the #7 again like this:

Right there is your TTT for the next draw!  Many many times your next winning number 

will be pulled from this TTT...   You can choose the corner numbers, diagonal numbers, straight down numbers,

straight accross numbers etc etc...

NOW, do the same exact thing BUT this time ADD 1 to each number in the same exact manner.

Yes you will wind up with a lot of numbers but this is where you need to filter them down like BigD

explains how to do.

Use your own workouts, Use odd/even, hot/cold, Vtracs, etc etc...

If you have any other questions just ask, but try it first and back test a little...

Not sure if BigD uses this Mid/Mid and Eve/Eve or just runs them along but I'm sure

he'll be in soon to answer that!

BigD, Hope that relieves some of your work bro!

Love ya man!

Pete/Rene

Great work here  Pete,  hell you explained it better  then I could. Thank you much . 

The difference for me is I do another one side by side  and -1  on the other one.   WINBIG PETEHurray!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

I noticed  that coco  did pairs    For   CA   and  I  am  testing  method(very simple)  of combing  pairs

Here  are  her  pairs   46  76  79  57    33  77  44  they are good for a week  she says.....

here   goes       469  467 463   769  765 763 764  793  794   576   579 573

IF  YOU  are  expecting doubles

466  444  767  779  757     333  777      336  334  337  774   449  447   443 

Alot of  numbers  but  they are good till  the pairs  change.  I  like  537   because  it  shows repeat  of  pairs(583). 

I use  this  with  3  others   methods..Like a check  or confirmation..  If i use the  ttt  for example 

3  1  0        3 5  6

8  8 9         2 8  7

7 6 5          3 4  5

Now  I make  my combos   and  see    537  and  567   which  are  in my  pairs  also. So  this is

a confirmation that i may be on the right  track..   Using more then 1 method  to  confirm or narrow

down  Picks..... i know  you just  wanted  numbers  but I thought if you knew how it  works (SOMETIMES)

it would help you more.        let  me know........  but  i stand by   27  28  58 59 37 32   all  month

This  is from a thread for   california  we posted  today

ALOT OF  TEACHING     SO  LETS  SHOW  IF  IT  WORKED!

CALI   MID  TODAY   5-7-3  STRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BOTH METHODS  CONFIRM  THE  PICKBanana

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
            Member #95409
            August 9, 2010
            2913 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Great work here  Pete,  hell you explained it better  then I could. Thank you much . 

The difference for me is I do another one side by side  and -1  on the other one.   WINBIG PETEHurray!

OH!

I screwed that sentence up where it says 

Now do the same exact thing but ADD one!!!

WE ALREADY ADDED THE FIRST TIME!  HAHAH

I MEANT TO SAY SUBTRACT!  HAHAHHAAHA

In a rush buddy! sorry...

Do you do Mid/Mid and Eve/Eve or no?

Glad your back bro, but dont over do it! OK?

Love ya man!

Pete/Rene

mglsr's avatar - candle
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #2369
              September 23, 2003
              3072 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2012, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I ask my self why i didn't write it down; just went back and looked; my reason was it match my RB; it matched my TTT; but it didn't match my pairs.

I know it matched your pairs bigdsing; but i am trying to use mine as i learn. Spank my hand if you need too....

There were 2 reasons i didn't right that number down: lst it wasn't in my pairs and 2nd it didn't match any number from yesterdays mid (685)

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Pete,  It depends on the state, each state has a different flow. I watch the game when I do a ttt. I do it

everyday  and look to see if  it hits  mid/mid  or eve to eve. Also this changes, it will do it 2 or 3 times and

then change to mid/eve.  You can use a method but you must watch it and sometimes tweak it.  i did a ttt

and it would be off by 1 number. So when I selected my picks I would play 1 up 1 down.   

example the ttt  would show me  274  3 days in a row  and then 275 would play. After about a week of this I 

adjusted my numbers. When i selected a numbers  like 375, I would play 374  376  as well. This took care of missing

by 1 number.  Many players suffer  missing by 1 number.   

That is why I limited my numbers to 2 to 4.  Then if I have to work a number I can afford it.  What do I mean about working

a number?  When I only have 1 or 2 numbers to play I apply  all the rules.   

Lets take  275..    I mirror it     775  270    then I  go  1 up  1 down      274  276.   So if the state I am playing

in throws the mirror I am ready  or if I am missing by 1 number I got it. So 275 becomes  775 270 274 276 .

I only do this if the methods I use point to 1 number. 

YOU cannot rely on a method to do it all.  Watch your state plays  and your  picks for what you are doing

wrong.  Very often a little tweak will put you in the  wins.  Banana   LAST POINT  YOU do not have to change

numbers  every day.  How often have you pick something on Mon  and it hit WED.

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

There were 2 reasons i didn't right that number down: lst it wasn't in my pairs and 2nd it didn't match any number from yesterdays mid (685)

You are  playing it right Mike , do not kick yourself.  Again winning right now is not the Goal. Identifying that

the systems work is  the  Key...  The  thing  that you missed  was  small.   If you re read my thread  on

testing the rb.   YOU  are looking there for combos that appear  more then once.  103/184/904  is there alot.  AND

the numbers do not always line up right next to each other.   Do each method to finish.  write down all

the combos... Then condense  your  list to the same  combos.  904  was  not part of the pairs  but  the

rules of the index say....look  for  combos  that appear  more then once. It will take you a while  but I promise

you  IT will improve your  game.  Seeing the method works  is the start.  I would rather look

and see that the winner was there, than look and see it never works... 6 months it took me  so give it time.  It

is like a word puzzle...You train your eyes and soon you  will know what to look  for.

United States
                    Member #95409
                    August 9, 2010
                    2913 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

You are  playing it right Mike , do not kick yourself.  Again winning right now is not the Goal. Identifying that

the systems work is  the  Key...  The  thing  that you missed  was  small.   If you re read my thread  on

testing the rb.   YOU  are looking there for combos that appear  more then once.  103/184/904  is there alot.  AND

the numbers do not always line up right next to each other.   Do each method to finish.  write down all

the combos... Then condense  your  list to the same  combos.  904  was  not part of the pairs  but  the

rules of the index say....look  for  combos  that appear  more then once. It will take you a while  but I promise

you  IT will improve your  game.  Seeing the method works  is the start.  I would rather look

and see that the winner was there, than look and see it never works... 6 months it took me  so give it time.  It

is like a word puzzle...You train your eyes and soon you  will know what to look  for.

You are like a detective Donn!  haha

I love it!!!

That's what I have been doing lately and I hit three times now

in a week and a half!   I can't believe it!

You really need to look at EVERYTHING!

Pete

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Fantastic Pete  and the important part is YOU are doing it on your own. Always remember this: if

you play the same way every time,you always get the same results. I hear players the lotto

keeps repeating numbers blah blah... I love this cause it's telling me what to do when I pick.

You must relook at the game and follow the flow.  Sometimes you must sit it out and regroup as

well.

I believe it! 

DONCoffee

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I am doing all my work on paper; today i tried the RB; i wrote down 5 numbers: 103,410,084,148,810

Tn Eve was 148 Str8 (wish i had played) (lol)

Here is my RB:

3 0 5    3 7 0 

6 3 8    9 0 1

8 1 0    2 8 4             0 3 8       0 3 7

9 4 4     1 4 8             1 5 9       1 4 8

TENN  RB   ON FIRE   1-4-8    9-4-0   9-4-1

wtg  MikeBanana

mglsr's avatar - candle
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #2369
                          September 23, 2003
                          3072 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I am doing all my work on paper; today i tried the RB; i wrote down 5 numbers: 103,410,084,148,810

Tn Eve was 148 Str8 (wish i had played) (lol)

Here is my RB:

3 0 5    3 7 0 

6 3 8    9 0 1

8 1 0    2 8 4             0 3 8       0 3 7

9 4 4     1 4 8             1 5 9       1 4 8

Bigdsing, looking at my RB what number would you hold for all week: i am guessing 103 or 840

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Bigdsing, looking at my RB what number would you hold for all week: i am guessing 103 or 840

I could tell ya Mike, but since you read that other thread testing the rb, you already know.

What do you look for when you look at the rb?  Do the  ttt  for the last 3  days  and what

numbers does the ttt  show  more  then once.  YOU  can do  this. What digit/s  are  due  in the

mid and eve draws for tenn.  You no longer need to guess  it is telling you. You now have to be

confident.  Use  all the clues. What pairs does mrcoco have for Tenn.  Do any of your pairs

appear in the index?  If so how many times.  I wish my teacher would have told me the answers

but she did not...Yes Nod

TJ is the master at  the  rb(for me). I always remeber him saying. IT may skip a day BUT

it will hit again.  Now you KNOW the winners  are there.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

okay bigs ck this we have gotten the 78 pr 3xs last week then the 27 pr came once last wk then twice this week do i need to let that 27 pr go or keep it because its a diff week?

You must follow what the game is doing  the 27 pair should hit again.   Since you  had 25  and it came before those

trips...You need to look at  trips  in march  previous.  The history in Kentucky will answer it for you. 27  might

jump to eve.  49  seems to be the trend today  491 490 496 493 492.  Since your neighbor states got this

I would look at my workout to see if it shows.  Alaways look at mid results for all states...VERY OFTEN what

plays at mid will show eve.   Look back this week at all results and you will see what I mean.