Welcome Guest
You last visited September 25, 2017, 12:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There are too many numbers and I budget. What do I do?

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
california
United States
Member #23475
October 13, 2005
659 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

To answer the question posed in your title: never spend more than 5% of your income on gambling.

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    15064 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

To answer the question posed in your title: never spend more than 5% of your income on gambling.

THE BEST ADVICE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD  Tiger.  Thank you.  Many read few  will  listen

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      15064 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

bigs u hit in ky last night want to give u props also how is don doing? he is still in my prayers. also ur prs are awesome keep up the good work i am going to have to look up march for ky and get back with u guys good luck my qps tonight were 497 str and 725 st bx

I am here  Family . I like that 725.  72 is one of our pairs and if you had it already, you will

again. Thank you  rhonda for always being there for us.   DONCoffee

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        10231 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

thanks don for the confirmation on the 725 i got that as a qp , and yes i have been payn attention i feel that 72 pr will hit soon like real soon again tks for all ur help i also looked up the prs and i c 83 51 68 prs cld be hot and for the month of march in ky 10 00 r hott will get back with  u guys tommorrow still tryn to work these out also it seems every other month there was a triple last triple in march was 111 in 2009

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          15064 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

MY  pairs are showing: 27,17,18,48

Combos  271  274  277  278

177  171  178  174

182  181  184  188

482  487  488

DID I MISS ANY bigdsing

127,148 have already hit

That is great and as you can see it has already came to pass.  Now watch it.  IT will take time for you to tell When

to play them and what 4  to play.  If you just test it this month on paper.  Next month you will be ready to really

nail it.  It is hard to see something and not jump on it. I know.  THe key know is using your other methods to confirm

it.  We  can go  over the correct way to use the ttt for your state.  *** TIP***  watch the results board for these

numbers..  284  278  have traveled this month.  THAT is a good indicator of what number is coming to you. I would

not be surprised to see  278  come next .  Good  Good work  and simple.   Last  stay with it.  People say to me

Bigs I tried the  RB  but it don't  work.   My question is how long did you try it 1 week  2 weeks.    DONCoffeeCoffee

mglsr's avatar - candle
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #2369
            September 23, 2003
            3072 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

That is great and as you can see it has already came to pass.  Now watch it.  IT will take time for you to tell When

to play them and what 4  to play.  If you just test it this month on paper.  Next month you will be ready to really

nail it.  It is hard to see something and not jump on it. I know.  THe key know is using your other methods to confirm

it.  We  can go  over the correct way to use the ttt for your state.  *** TIP***  watch the results board for these

numbers..  284  278  have traveled this month.  THAT is a good indicator of what number is coming to you. I would

not be surprised to see  278  come next .  Good  Good work  and simple.   Last  stay with it.  People say to me

Bigs I tried the  RB  but it don't  work.   My question is how long did you try it 1 week  2 weeks.    DONCoffeeCoffee

I am doing all my work on paper; today i tried the RB; i wrote down 5 numbers: 103,410,084,148,810

Tn Eve was 148 Str8 (wish i had played) (lol)

Here is my RB:

3 0 5    3 7 0 

6 3 8    9 0 1

8 1 0    2 8 4             0 3 8       0 3 7

9 4 4     1 4 8             1 5 9       1 4 8

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              15064 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I am doing all my work on paper; today i tried the RB; i wrote down 5 numbers: 103,410,084,148,810

Tn Eve was 148 Str8 (wish i had played) (lol)

Here is my RB:

3 0 5    3 7 0 

6 3 8    9 0 1

8 1 0    2 8 4             0 3 8       0 3 7

9 4 4     1 4 8             1 5 9       1 4 8

Perfect  Now  add the ttt as another method. There are many versions. If one does not work, try another. Many

times you do a ttt and  drop it.  If you went back 3 days and checked the 184 was there. This is why we hold a number

we see in our workouts..  Have you noticed something about our play. We can slam it any where   but Most times  our

numbers take  a couple of days to hit. WE  know this and expect it.   GOOD WORK.   Go  back to our thread 

testing rb  and it will  show you what to play tomorrow.   would not be shocked to see  8  or  103  as  part of mid winner.

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                15064 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Good night everyone, 

Bigs  needs his rest and I am tired of typing for him. LOL.   We  end this lesson and if you have questions feel free

to ask us.  No question is too small.   We  end this thread tonight and We go on to...  HOW TO USE the TTT and

Win.  Thank youSee Ya!   Colleen

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  15064 Posts
                  Posted: March 7, 2012, 12:11 am - IP Logged

thanks don for the confirmation on the 725 i got that as a qp , and yes i have been payn attention i feel that 72 pr will hit soon like real soon again tks for all ur help i also looked up the prs and i c 83 51 68 prs cld be hot and for the month of march in ky 10 00 r hott will get back with  u guys tommorrow still tryn to work these out also it seems every other month there was a triple last triple in march was 111 in 2009

Go back to each time there was a trip  and see  if  the same number hit before it or if there was a trigger 3 to 5  draws

before it . 567  033  etc.      See Ya!

CLOSED

increaseyes's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    raleigh,nc
                    United States
                    Member #119784
                    December 2, 2011
                    45 Posts
                    Posted: March 7, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing

If you will please teach me "How to TTT" !!! I'm ready to learn something today!

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      15064 Posts
                      Posted: March 7, 2012, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing

If you will please teach me "How to TTT" !!! I'm ready to learn something today!

Yes I  will  ..I have some major  running around to do today But I promise to start a new thread  just for ttt and we

will  use your state.  Now have you studied the other threads?   Have you done your pairs for NC?

Use the pairs for NC  from mrcoco....then  do the pairs the way I show here.  Let me know when you have done

that and   then we   move on okay.  Have a great day.

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        15064 Posts
                        Posted: March 7, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I am here  Family . I like that 725.  72 is one of our pairs and if you had it already, you will

again. Thank you  rhonda for always being there for us.   DONCoffee

HEY  RHONDA   702      72  pair returned    OH   YEAH...   LOVE  IT!

DO THE DANCEBanana

mglsr's avatar - candle
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #2369
                          September 23, 2003
                          3072 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2012, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

TN Mid 904 

Thats the only number i didn't write down (lol)

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

mglsr's avatar - candle
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #2369
                            September 23, 2003
                            3072 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

TN Mid 904 

Thats the only number i didn't write down (lol)

I ask my self why i didn't write it down; just went back and looked; my reason was it match my RB; it matched my TTT; but it didn't match my pairs.

I know it matched your pairs bigdsing; but i am trying to use mine as i learn. Spank my hand if you need too....

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                              louisville,ky
                              United States
                              Member #72809
                              March 28, 2009
                              10231 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

yep the 72 came for us this is what i played 725 726 070 and 707 i really didnt look hard had a lunch date with my cousin so sometimes u have to have a girls day u know...good luck fam and i will have to do some studyn.....

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"