Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There are too many numbers and I budget. What do I do?

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rhonda69.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I noticed  that coco  did pairs    For   CA   and  I  am  testing  method(very simple)  of combing  pairs

Here  are  her  pairs   46  76  79  57    33  77  44  they are good for a week  she says.....

here   goes       469  467 463   769  765 763 764  793  794   576   579 573

IF  YOU  are  expecting doubles

466  444  767  779  757     333  777      336  334  337  774   449  447   443 

Alot of  numbers  but  they are good till  the pairs  change.  I  like  537   because  it  shows repeat  of  pairs(583). 

I use  this  with  3  others   methods..Like a check  or confirmation..  If i use the  ttt  for example 

3  1  0        3 5  6

8  8 9         2 8  7

7 6 5          3 4  5

Now  I make  my combos   and  see    537  and  567   which  are  in my  pairs  also. So  this is

a confirmation that i may be on the right  track..   Using more then 1 method  to  confirm or narrow

down  Picks..... i know  you just  wanted  numbers  but I thought if you knew how it  works (SOMETIMES)

it would help you more.        let  me know........  but  i stand by   27  28  58 59 37 32   all  month

This  is from a thread for   california  we posted  today

BANG  BANG   BACK TO BACK   IN CALI    573  str  mid  769   eve.

They  were  in the pairs  and  in the ttt, If you look back  we picked  6 numbers to hold and 769  was 1.

Using  more then 1 method to reduce the amount of numbers to play and winning.

Do That  DanceBanana

CoffeeCoffee

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9302 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

ok bigs what i was saying was every yr from 2000 up til now a 25 pr came out before the triple would hit in march every 2 yrs or sometimes there wouldnt be a yr in between for march i will not drop the 27 pr then .....thanks and lol to ur message

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

ok bigs what i was saying was every yr from 2000 up til now a 25 pr came out before the triple would hit in march every 2 yrs or sometimes there wouldnt be a yr in between for march i will not drop the 27 pr then .....thanks and lol to ur message

LOL  it's true  and I  would  watch for the trip.  That  25 pair is your trigger.  I know people say 567, 303  etc...

But I look for what i see  in  my own world  and if you see that 25 pair each time...then  you should consider it.

False trips  flying around as well.  You were spot on expectting that 27 to repeat. Great work.  You    Are    Becoming

a student of the game .   LOL     Good luck tonight.        swiss  is hot where you are  look at her to confirm what you think.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
        louisville,ky
        United States
        Member #72809
        March 28, 2009
        9302 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

yep thanks i will swiss and i just sd that earlier we need to compare with both u guys and we cld get a hit .i have to take another step back like i did last night for me to certain on a number. actually lookn at more of the pic4 for the night.

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Now  we  are going to win in California  using these  2 different methods..   Notice  that  both

methods produce numbers but   we  will   ONLY   use  combinations  that are the same.     Take

your  notebook  and  do the  ttt   and  now  write  the  pairs I have...... Look for the same combinations

you can post them here if  you like.... The  ttt  and  pirs  are  good for the  week.. So  once  we

win  I will be back  and  we  can continue.

CALIFORNIA   WINS  HERE   3  times  since  we  posted this   BAMMMM

573  str   769     567   str.       bam   bamm   bamm

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

You must follow what the game is doing  the 27 pair should hit again.   Since you  had 25  and it came before those

trips...You need to look at  trips  in march  previous.  The history in Kentucky will answer it for you. 27  might

jump to eve.  49  seems to be the trend today  491 490 496 493 492.  Since your neighbor states got this

I would look at my workout to see if it shows.  Alaways look at mid results for all states...VERY OFTEN what

plays at mid will show eve.   Look back this week at all results and you will see what I mean.

SOMEONE  TELL  ME  THEY  ARE TAKING NOTES  AND USING IT...   

****  I SAID ALWAYS  LOOK  AT MID DAY  RESULTS FOR  ALL  STATES>>>>VERY OFTEN

WHAT  PLAY AT  MID  WILL  SHOW  EVE******* 

FLORIDA  478   mid     TODAY

INDY       478    mid     TODAY

MO          784    mid     TODAY

NOW   EVE   PA.       847     TODAY             

PAY   Attention   YOU   MUST  PLAY DIFFERENT  WAYS  TO  WIN  MORE OFTENNo No   

DO  NOT  TAKE  OFFENSE  HERE  JUST  TRY  IT....

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

TENN  RB   ON FIRE   1-4-8    9-4-0   9-4-1

wtg  MikeBanana

704   mid   right  there.  WTG  MIKE  and  The Confirmation   JonnyB  Thread.  Banana

mglsr's avatar - candle
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #2369
                September 23, 2003
                3072 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

704   mid   right  there.  WTG  MIKE  and  The Confirmation   JonnyB  Thread.  Banana

Thanks bigdsing; i have been playing JBs picks for TN while i  learn this and today something came up and i didn't get to play Mid. TN eve was 678 and i only saw it once in coco's pair; RB has been doing so good it finally missed it.

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bigdsing; i have been playing JBs picks for TN while i  learn this and today something came up and i didn't get to play Mid. TN eve was 678 and i only saw it once in coco's pair; RB has been doing so good it finally missed it.

Remember  the  rb will  skip a draw  but  will  be back tomorrow.  IT  will also be good 2 weeks but you should do 

another  SAT.  Then list  the same combos  and next week will  be huge.

seadrink's avatar - disney23
                    Seattle
                    United States
                    Member #116221
                    September 6, 2011
                    758 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Are you going to do Wa. soon?

NikkiLovies

73  23 78 33 88 38             00   Pairs for the  month!

USA
                      United States
                      Member #120388
                      December 18, 2011
                      210 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

since you are illustrating your methods, can you make your ttt the way you do it, if you don't mind.

mglsr's avatar - candle
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #2369
                        September 23, 2003
                        3072 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Bigdsing, i might should have noticed this already, but i didn't until last night; the RB also gives the numbers straight alot of the times [148,904,914] were all str8 in the RB

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Bigdsing, i might should have noticed this already, but i didn't until last night; the RB also gives the numbers straight alot of the times [148,904,914] were all str8 in the RB

Yes  mglsr the rb is  a powerful tool, many  players get  confused but working with it for a while one can see

how the pairs are always there  and the  strs.  Smile

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

since you are illustrating your methods, can you make your ttt the way you do it, if you don't mind.

Yes  i  will, hey cwapena those numbers we have in OHIO  have hit  a couple of times in Swiss  thread. I know

there are alot of numbers but as the month goes on it will  help you.   Anyway  WE  Will  do  the  TTT.  WINbig

Have a great  Weekend.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Are you going to do Wa. soon?

NikkiLovies

Call  your  mom girl.  LOL    Love you