Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Mirlande Wilson an Attention Seeking Fraud, or Have the Winning Ticket?

Topic closed. 109 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 4 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4939 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

"it seems reasonable to believe she has never had access to this large amount of money before"? Oh wow, how profound! Anyone who wins a lottery(mainly the poor) has probably "never had access to this large amount of money". I agree if she is the winner, she is overwhelmed, but to use terms like, "lack of common sense" and "can't fix stupid" is rude!!  Just wonder what STATE OF MIND would you be in if you won 200 million????

Well I don't think even 99.9 % of people (from all walks of life) would act like her and saying she lacks even a small degree of common sense is fair (and is not based on her economic status).  She tells the press to leave her alone, then she starts talking to them again. The various contradictions, behavior, and crazy one liners (most recently telling her daugher not to look for the ticket) show that there is something wrong with her and yes, people who are delusional lack common sense.    And most children know you do not wear hats inside and dress in that manner, let alone at a press conference. I think it is doubtful at this point that she ever had the ticket so something else on a serious level is happening to her. Did a "real win"  trigger this complete lack of common sense and her being "overwhelmed" ?  I think it is unlikely.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Perhaps it is time to just leave this story alone. I'm sure Mirlande has got her share of demons and skeletons as most of us do.

Better to just wish her the best, and leave it at that. Time to move on to brighter stories.  Smile

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121193
      January 4, 2012
      1637 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2012, 9:46 am - IP Logged

"it seems reasonable to believe she has never had access to this large amount of money before"? Oh wow, how profound! Anyone who wins a lottery(mainly the poor) has probably "never had access to this large amount of money". I agree if she is the winner, she is overwhelmed, but to use terms like, "lack of common sense" and "can't fix stupid" is rude!!  Just wonder what STATE OF MIND would you be in if you won 200 million????

Pick4m..........There are things in a report that lead a person to believe to be true or false based on the information at hand. She could have been around other family members/close friends who have had/won money in the past. The article did not say and I do not assume anything.....She DOES lack common sense and  has now "MISPLACED THE TICKET" ????....lets take a look at the definition of the word stupid shall we?..
                Stupid-                           

lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
      characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless.
      tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless.
      annoying or irritating; troublesome.
      in a state of stupor;

Looks like she fits into that definition to me..Would you have preferred the word "Gormless" instead ?.I have no problem calling a duck a duck. If you do not care for it ? oh well that's your personal demon to deal with.....The stories just keep getting better with this "alleged" winner as the days go by.
      As far as how I would react ? With over abundance of excitement, ecstatic..but knowing the only way to collect is having the winning ticket in my possession ??  I would make sure that ticket was in my possession 24/7 til I could get it to a safety deposit box in my financial institution........Best of luck to you in the near future, hope you win soon Thumbs Up

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

She has beautiful hair.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

She has beautiful hair.

HippyStunning!

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
            rekjavik
            Iceland
            Member #99537
            October 27, 2010
            177 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

The truth is,,,,, She is a few nuggets short of a Happy Meal.......................ROFL

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Dayton OH
              United States
              Member #124697
              March 18, 2012
              251 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

This just in from MSNBC news (three hours ago). When NBC reporter asked Mirlande if she would share the jackpot winnings with her

lottery pool, she admitted that "I lost the ticket".    Crying    Dunk

Any strong supporters remaining for this Marvelous McDonald's Maniac???

Are you kidding me???? What I would have done with that money...... This whole story makes me sick.

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  41867 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2012, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

The truth is,,,,, She is a few nuggets short of a Happy Meal.......................ROFL

rotflmao, so true.

HyperBe Happy.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5587 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I just heard it on the ABC local news "she misplaced the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Crying

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12808 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

She fries and Nuggets short of a Happy Meal !! All she has is the Shake !!

TX
                        United States
                        Member #121193
                        January 4, 2012
                        1637 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

She fries and Nuggets short of a Happy Meal !! All she has is the Shake !!

She may have the bag ???  I am sure that could come in handy ROFL

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4939 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

She may have the bag ???  I am sure that could come in handy ROFL

Ok, I must admit that today I went to her McDonald's and found the ticket....and it was the winning ticket!  She had taped it to the bottom of a jar of the Big Mac special sauce. So I took it home but then my cat ate it.  She threw it up and I just as I got it pieced back together, a huge crow came flying through the window and flew away with the ticket. I chased the crow for miles in my car and when it landed, I wrestled the ticket away from its' beak. But then, a big green Pterodactyl swooped down and I had to let go of the ticket.  The Pterodactyl shouted as he flew away... he was using the money to pay a lab to create a female Pterodactyl from DNA in a mosquito trapped in piece of resin.

TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I must admit that today I went to her McDonald's and found the ticket....and it was the winning ticket!  She had taped it to the bottom of a jar of the Big Mac special sauce. So I took it home but then my cat ate it.  She threw it up and I just as I got it pieced back together, a huge crow came flying through the window and flew away with the ticket. I chased the crow for miles in my car and when it landed, I wrestled the ticket away from its' beak. But then, a big green Pterodactyl swooped down and I had to let go of the ticket.  The Pterodactyl shouted as he flew away... he was using the money to pay a lab to create a female Pterodactyl from DNA in a mosquito trapped in piece of resin.

ROFLMAO...................Jaysus Artist, you don't get out much do ya ????

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4939 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

ROFLMAO...................Jaysus Artist, you don't get out much do ya ????

huh? lol