Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 15 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2012, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I saw the realitywiz post as a combination of frustration and sarcasm over a product that didn't meet his expectations. And yes, the accepted method of resolving the issue would be to contact the product maker.

Perhaps we should ask mc if this approach of talking to Robert for explanations is even possible?? I can understand that people have questions and would like to get answers, even if it is by talking to other people who have used the product and have practiced it.

Again I have no idea if this can be done, or if Robert refunds money to those who are completely dissatisfied. I personally have seen the online presentation and was not impressed by Robert (although he seems like a really nice guy) and I always "consider the source" when making a purchase. If I bought the product it would be with the idea of "making a small contribution to a worthy cause" and would just accept whatever I get with a smile. Law of attraction and Thriftys positive energy flow system intact. lol. lol.

Players get what they pay for.

Back in the day when systems were in booklets or pamphlets and sold at high volume lottery retailers and in the gaming section at books stores, players bought them more for the data than the system. I paid $20 for the "Scientific Number Selector" and with it got all the pick-3 numbers updated monthly for a year. And that system was easy and economical to use; caught a straight hit four days after I tried it too. There were many dream books and those today are still using the same numbers for the same dreams.

When the lotteries began offering lotto games, authors like Gail Howard and Robert Serotic sold wheels where the "players picked their own numbers". Serotic sold a product called "Lottery Expert for Windows" that cost about $10 unless you knew someone who bought it and they could copy it to a 3 1/2 inch floppy. It basically divided the lotto numbers into "hot, neutral, and cold" numbers and players could use a wheel and put the results on playslips.

Most systems provide hits, but don't provide enough hits to cover the cost of play over time. Lottolaughs gave me a link to a site that probably has over 50 pick-3 and pick-4 systems and BobP's Lotto-logic has many too. New pick-3 players don't know the game is almost 100 years old and the system they paid $100 for is nothing more than a rehash of another free system by adding bells and whistles. Never read Walsh's book but I'll bet it's similar to other systems.

So far I've only read someone asking if anyone else purchased Walsh's product without any explanation of the strategy. If they really want help, why not openly tell us what their problem is and maybe someone will find a way to make it work or at the worst explain why they wasted their money. Makes me wonder if they really bought the product, want to advertise it, or just want to whine about it.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2012, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Talking about wheels, Jacob Steiner (18 March 1796 – 1 April 1863) had a speciality.
    Date of today: 17/07/2012.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Steiner
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steiner_system

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

You mean THIS specialty?

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Players get what they pay for.

Back in the day when systems were in booklets or pamphlets and sold at high volume lottery retailers and in the gaming section at books stores, players bought them more for the data than the system. I paid $20 for the "Scientific Number Selector" and with it got all the pick-3 numbers updated monthly for a year. And that system was easy and economical to use; caught a straight hit four days after I tried it too. There were many dream books and those today are still using the same numbers for the same dreams.

When the lotteries began offering lotto games, authors like Gail Howard and Robert Serotic sold wheels where the "players picked their own numbers". Serotic sold a product called "Lottery Expert for Windows" that cost about $10 unless you knew someone who bought it and they could copy it to a 3 1/2 inch floppy. It basically divided the lotto numbers into "hot, neutral, and cold" numbers and players could use a wheel and put the results on playslips.

Most systems provide hits, but don't provide enough hits to cover the cost of play over time. Lottolaughs gave me a link to a site that probably has over 50 pick-3 and pick-4 systems and BobP's Lotto-logic has many too. New pick-3 players don't know the game is almost 100 years old and the system they paid $100 for is nothing more than a rehash of another free system by adding bells and whistles. Never read Walsh's book but I'll bet it's similar to other systems.

So far I've only read someone asking if anyone else purchased Walsh's product without any explanation of the strategy. If they really want help, why not openly tell us what their problem is and maybe someone will find a way to make it work or at the worst explain why they wasted their money. Makes me wonder if they really bought the product, want to advertise it, or just want to whine about it.

Good point Stack,

No one is asking any understandable questions for discussion.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 21, 2012, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I like Robert, even though I ...........................................

DON'T BUY HIS PRODUCTS.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 21, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I like Robert, even though I ...........................................

DON'T BUY HIS PRODUCTS.

Many people who LIKE Walsh but don't buy his products, will buy from Steve Player instead.  (He takes all major credit card Ronnie).  Wink

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Many people who LIKE Walsh but don't buy his products, will buy from Steve Player instead.  (He takes all major credit card Ronnie).  Wink

Well, and at only $295. for a pick 3 systematic approach. Who could refuse?

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Well, and at only $295. for a pick 3 systematic approach. Who could refuse?

Many do refuse, however if only 1% decide to purchase (with a no money back guarantee), this is still a cool cash cow.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Many do refuse, however if only 1% decide to purchase (with a no money back guarantee), this is still a cool cash cow.

I like a healthy cash cow.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 21, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I like a healthy cash cow.

I'm sure Nancy P. would approve of.   Hurray!

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 21, 2012, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12752 Posts
                        Posted: July 21, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Where  to read  Walsh and Players  Books :

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Where  to read  Walsh and Players  Books :

Many younger readers, also appreciate knowing more about these exciting award winning systems!

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 23, 2012, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Many younger readers, also appreciate knowing more about these exciting award winning systems!

The younger breed of lotto players seem to be at the top of their game. They frequently outperform their senior counterparts, because they have

no prejudice against any pre-existing lottery systems. First there were hedge fund and inherited money babies, now make room for the up and

coming lottery babies!  Disney   Hurray!

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Page 15 of 20