Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 17 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

My real concern is whether anyone here has tried the Robert Goulet P-3 handbook guide.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12809 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

My real concern is whether anyone here has tried the Robert Goulet P-3 handbook guide.

Their has been several people here that have tried Robert Walsh handbook for Pick 3 ... With very poor results !!! Just use LP Search Engine .. Their is no need to buy his books all you need here is FREE or Upgrade Membership ... Just check in the Systems Forum their is all lot of FREE Systems on Pencil and Paper or Download Excel Systems .Check out LottoLaughs , Lakerben , CarliG and many more in Forum ..

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Their has been several people here that have tried Robert Walsh handbook for Pick 3 ... With very poor results !!! Just use LP Search Engine .. Their is no need to buy his books all you need here is FREE or Upgrade Membership ... Just check in the Systems Forum their is all lot of FREE Systems on Pencil and Paper or Download Excel Systems .Check out LottoLaughs , Lakerben , CarliG and many more in Forum ..

I didn't write Robert Walsh Big Grin Angel

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2012, 6:23 am - IP Logged

You should count your blessings mcginnin56  that THIS is not your cat.

Indeed Ronnie, I'm very grateful for that!

Fortunately however, Psycho would never consider investing in any type of boat, because of his pure hatred of water.  Thinking of...

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2012, 6:32 am - IP Logged

I didn't write Robert Walsh Big Grin Angel

No, but I'll bet you typed it!    Type   LOL

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

No, but I'll bet you typed it!    Type   LOL

And I think he should type a little something to Robert if he feels so inclined, I have the uttmost respect for Robert (or anyone) who finds a system that works for them, and is willing to share it with the world for a small fee. Im sure that people should understand when they buy HIS system thay are getting HIS system and as such they will need to to study and adapt HIS system into something they can use in some way for themselves??

United States
              Member #105041
              January 24, 2011
              4 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Robert's system works, but you have to put in some work to get your odds to a favorable level.  Remeber that the Pick 3 lottery has 1000 possible outcomes (for a straight win which we all would like) and the Pick 4 has 10,000 possible outcomes for a straight.  No one guarantee anything, but Robert, in my opinion, gives you the best chance to win.  I have had the system for 18 monts.  I am not a millionaire, but I have won.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2012, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Robert's system works, but you have to put in some work to get your odds to a favorable level.  Remeber that the Pick 3 lottery has 1000 possible outcomes (for a straight win which we all would like) and the Pick 4 has 10,000 possible outcomes for a straight.  No one guarantee anything, but Robert, in my opinion, gives you the best chance to win.  I have had the system for 18 monts.  I am not a millionaire, but I have won.

No one guarantee anything, but Robert, in my opinion, gives you the best chance to win.

No, the decision making was yours.

Winston-Salem
                  United States
                  Member #131072
                  August 1, 2012
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2012, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I recently purchased Robert Walsh's system (about 2 months ago).  I am not impressed with it.  The system may work for him, but I haven't seen any good results myself.  There is a lot of work involved picking which numbers to play and I don't have that much time. think I'll just shelve it.Unhappy

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I recently purchased Robert Walsh's system (about 2 months ago).  I am not impressed with it.  The system may work for him, but I haven't seen any good results myself.  There is a lot of work involved picking which numbers to play and I don't have that much time. think I'll just shelve it.Unhappy

Thats a great honest reply  jhicks22, welcome to LP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19904 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

There is a lot of work involved picking which numbers to play and I don't have that much time. 

Nearly everyone who comes to LP is looking for some fast and easy money playing the lotteries.  I don't think such a thing exists but if it does there's not enough of it for everyone.  So if anyone knows about it, they're keeping it their secret.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - 144
                        Let's Go Rangers!!!
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        5132 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   Picking winners isn't easy, but if you DON'T put in the time to study the game and learn how it works, then you     

won't be cashing too many winning tickets.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

There is a lot of work involved picking which numbers to play and I don't have that much time. 

Nearly everyone who comes to LP is looking for some fast and easy money playing the lotteries.  I don't think such a thing exists but if it does there's not enough of it for everyone.  So if anyone knows about it, they're keeping it their secret.

Im telling everyone exactly what Im doing every time I hit 5+0 over on my famous thread,

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Soon the whole world will know how to make fast and easy money playing the lottery.

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Im telling everyone exactly what Im doing every time I hit 5+0 over on my famous thread,

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Soon the whole world will know how to make fast and easy money playing the lottery.

Fast and Easy is the   Patriotway!

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Fast and Easy is the   Patriotway!

Hear Yee, hear yee mcginnin56, some things go together like republicans and Patriot

Page 17 of 20