Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 20 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Whatuuuup?????? Does mcginnin56 want to change his bonus number?? Im switching to bonus number 25 because topnail has been sitting on it for at least a dozen draws and the architect also suggested using it. I think it could hit tonight. If not tonight then I default to "the next few draws" lol. lol.

Can you change my bonus # to 25 Ronnie?

I'm also going to make that one of my bonus numbers for this evening, sounds real hot!  Mad

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: August 14, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Can you change my bonus # to 25 Ronnie?

I'm also going to make that one of my bonus numbers for this evening, sounds real hot!  Mad

Oh yeah, THIS number is smokin hot. You wont be disappointed.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: August 14, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah, THIS number is smokin hot. You wont be disappointed.

If 25 comes up tonight, your getting promoted to guru level.  Cheers

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: August 14, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

LMAO, I will drink to that. Im sure the contingent will chalk it up to "just luck" lol.lol.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Where is Robert??? How much money does Robert make selling things on the Internet?

When will Robert hit a Jackpot??

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

OOpsa Daisey, wrong Robert

United States
                Member #105041
                January 24, 2011
                4 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

How to win with Roberts system takes A LOT of work.  You will have to backtest to see which strategies are the most popular in your state and just focus on that.  If you try to use all of the strategies, you will go crazy.  I am in DC, and I have the Pick 4 book.  I have won (and could have won more had I figured this out earlier).  In his Pick 4 book, the strategies 7-11 and TOC hit the most.  For his Pick 3 book, I couldn't do anything with it in DC. 

Backtest like 6 months and play the 2 strategies that are the most popular.  Trust me on this one.  Try your best to learn it from the book before you have to ask him questions, becuase his explanations will have you even more confused.  TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.  I have had the book for 19 months.  I have done quite a bit of backtesting so I have an idea of what strategies to use.  Hope this helps.  You can always write me.

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

How to win with Roberts system takes A LOT of work.  You will have to backtest to see which strategies are the most popular in your state and just focus on that.  If you try to use all of the strategies, you will go crazy.  I am in DC, and I have the Pick 4 book.  I have won (and could have won more had I figured this out earlier).  In his Pick 4 book, the strategies 7-11 and TOC hit the most.  For his Pick 3 book, I couldn't do anything with it in DC. 

Backtest like 6 months and play the 2 strategies that are the most popular.  Trust me on this one.  Try your best to learn it from the book before you have to ask him questions, becuase his explanations will have you even more confused.  TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.  I have had the book for 19 months.  I have done quite a bit of backtesting so I have an idea of what strategies to use.  Hope this helps.  You can always write me.

Thanks dezmoney.  Thumbs Up

Page 20 of 20