Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2012, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Spend your money for a platinum membership here on lottery post, its all you need!

Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Belgium
    Member #128218
    May 19, 2012
    96 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I've bought the Pick 3 system.  When you send him an e-mail, he gives feedback.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I've bought the Pick 3 system.  When you send him an e-mail, he gives feedback.

Appreciate the feedback jeankedemetser!  Cheers

Belgium
        Member #128218
        May 19, 2012
        96 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you mcginnin56.  Wink

Belgium
          Member #128218
          May 19, 2012
          96 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin56, how are you going with the "How to Play and Win the Pick 3 Lottery" system?

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

mcginnin56, how are you going with the "How to Play and Win the Pick 3 Lottery" system?

It's on the back burner for now jeank, think I'll let it simmer a while longer. When it's at just the right thickness, and flavored with some old family

seasonings, I'll start playing my lucky numbers again!  Lep

Belgium
              Member #128218
              May 19, 2012
              96 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

It's on the back burner for now jeank, think I'll let it simmer a while longer. When it's at just the right thickness, and flavored with some old family

seasonings, I'll start playing my lucky numbers again!  Lep

Smile

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

I once bought his Pick-4 'systems'.

You are supposed to guess which of about a dozen 'stratagies' will hit on a given day/night.

Would cost you plenty to play each week.

Got a refund from Clickbank. (Which YOU should do, mcginnin56)

You can find examples of drawings where almost any 'system' will hit once in a while -- which is what Walsh seems to be doing.

Walsh kept talking about winning a Million dollars from Pick-4 ... which he himself, apparently, has never done.

I bet he hasn'tSun Smiley won a million or he wouldn't be selling a darn book.  lol

Every number hit is the winning number.. when you have a ton of strategies, you will find one that fit the winning number and BINGO.. you can say "Hey it worked!"   Magic system works everytime.   You could lose a MILLION doing this great system.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Belgium
                  Member #128218
                  May 19, 2012
                  96 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2012, 7:03 am - IP Logged

I bet he hasn'tSun Smiley won a million or he wouldn't be selling a darn book.  lol

Every number hit is the winning number.. when you have a ton of strategies, you will find one that fit the winning number and BINGO.. you can say "Hey it worked!"   Magic system works everytime.   You could lose a MILLION doing this great system.

Smile

United States
                    Member #105041
                    January 24, 2011
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Hey, it's going to sound crazy, but his strategies give you a point of reference.  They do work, but you have to figure out which two work the most in your particular state.  Every state shows patters.  So it will require a lot of work in the beginning, but it will pay off.  Got back 6 full months and go through each drawing one by one and figure out how each number was created.  Once you find the two most dominant strategies, apply them to every number that is drawn from here on on out and you will narrow down the winning number groups significantly.  For example a young man in NC found that the A1 and E5 strategies are the most dominant in his state so he uses only those two. 

Here in DC I found that for his Pick 4 system, that the Family Trend, 7-11 and TOC strategies are the most dominant (all three combined accounts for 60% of the winning numbers in DC).  So I only apply these numbers to every drawn number. It give me a 60% chance of winning.  I hope this helps.

Belgium
                      Member #128218
                      May 19, 2012
                      96 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey, it's going to sound crazy, but his strategies give you a point of reference.  They do work, but you have to figure out which two work the most in your particular state.  Every state shows patters.  So it will require a lot of work in the beginning, but it will pay off.  Got back 6 full months and go through each drawing one by one and figure out how each number was created.  Once you find the two most dominant strategies, apply them to every number that is drawn from here on on out and you will narrow down the winning number groups significantly.  For example a young man in NC found that the A1 and E5 strategies are the most dominant in his state so he uses only those two. 

Here in DC I found that for his Pick 4 system, that the Family Trend, 7-11 and TOC strategies are the most dominant (all three combined accounts for 60% of the winning numbers in DC).  So I only apply these numbers to every drawn number. It give me a 60% chance of winning.  I hope this helps.

Thumbs Up

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                        Lavender Rocket

United States
                        Member #124616
                        March 16, 2012
                        2642 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

yes the different strategies give you a 'jumping off point' aka a frame of reference... but quite frankly, there is tons of information HERE on Lottery Post that is being offered for free.  and **WE** have our very own Oracle ... these other folks dont have THAT secret weapon!

Belgium
                          Member #128218
                          May 19, 2012
                          96 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

The goal of the Pick 3 system is to find a giveaway number.  When found, play that giveaway number.
                          Sometimes you find more than 1 giveaway number.  But what giveaway number to choose for playing?

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

yes the different strategies give you a 'jumping off point' aka a frame of reference... but quite frankly, there is tons of information HERE on Lottery Post that is being offered for free.  and **WE** have our very own Oracle ... these other folks dont have THAT secret weapon!

The great LottoBoner is my "Oracle" he gets the winning numbers from the lottery bible.

I wish he would start accepting money, because I would love to send him some.

LP is the greatest place on earth for Lottery "tips, tricks, and tactics"                                 

But the LottoBoner is light years beyond all that and more.

He uses Thriftys "positive energy flow system"

Laser guided positive energy.

Uncanny intuition.                                                                           

The bible.                                                                                     Bat

Bam!

Belgium
                              Member #128218
                              May 19, 2012
                              96 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:24 am - IP Logged

The great LottoBoner is my "Oracle" he gets the winning numbers from the lottery bible.

I wish he would start accepting money, because I would love to send him some.

LP is the greatest place on earth for Lottery "tips, tricks, and tactics"                                 

But the LottoBoner is light years beyond all that and more.

He uses Thriftys "positive energy flow system"

Laser guided positive energy.

Uncanny intuition.                                                                           

The bible.                                                                                     Bat

Bam!

Thumbs Up

Page 2 of 20