Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 3 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #128218
May 19, 2012
96 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2012, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Hey, it's going to sound crazy, but his strategies give you a point of reference.  They do work, but you have to figure out which two work the most in your particular state.  Every state shows patters.  So it will require a lot of work in the beginning, but it will pay off.  Got back 6 full months and go through each drawing one by one and figure out how each number was created.  Once you find the two most dominant strategies, apply them to every number that is drawn from here on on out and you will narrow down the winning number groups significantly.  For example a young man in NC found that the A1 and E5 strategies are the most dominant in his state so he uses only those two. 

Here in DC I found that for his Pick 4 system, that the Family Trend, 7-11 and TOC strategies are the most dominant (all three combined accounts for 60% of the winning numbers in DC).  So I only apply these numbers to every drawn number. It give me a 60% chance of winning.  I hope this helps.

You know, each found base number plays a set of 8 numbers.
Using the two most dominant strategies costs 16$ per day.
Not cheap... Confused

Belgium
    Member #128218
    May 19, 2012
    96 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2012, 5:14 am - IP Logged

You know, each found base number plays a set of 8 numbers.
    Using the two most dominant strategies costs 16$ per day.
    Not cheap... Confused

English:

Are there people from Belgium who bought "Winning The Pick 3 Lottery System" of Robert Walsh? If so, can you send me a private message?  Thanks in advance.

People from other countries can send me a private message too.

Dutch (Nederlands):

Zijn er mensen in België die "Winning The Pick 3 Lottery System" van Robert Walsh gekocht hebben? Indien ja, stuur me even een privébericht.  Bedankt.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Like lots of others, I've been around here for a little while...roughly about five years. I changed my handle, though, to put some "wildfires" out which were burning pretty good due to all the controversy around me and my style of playing. Anyhow, during all this time, I've witnessed many a systems introduced by regular players here as well as those purchased on the internet and posted here for review. If my memory serves, most of these systems are simply "recirculated" by new members looking for the best way to match numbers and win. All the veterans here have already been exposed to probably 90% of the famous name lottery systems which all provide very similar results in the end.

These systems are directly dependant upon the user's level of comprehension. The developer of any said system is basing all of their ideas and findings soley on how THEY INTERPRET THE GAME/NUMBERS, and in turn, put together their own system for marketing. See, in terms of these games, a lottery approach is purely a personal interpretation for a given game...and every player thinks differently because they all see numbers differently for the most part. The reason I say that is because Pick 3 is the same game with the same numbers all across the states but, everyone's brain and train of thought is different.

There is no one best way to play the game because all the numbers/combinations are good and can be drawn at any time. The pre-draws have a huge influence on the end results, too. In my honest opinion, the best way to play is with consistency and reasonable coverage of a complete combination because the combination must be drawn at some point...I've said this many times already. This comes with patience and changing numbers every draw will net a loss lots of times. Players win during the pre-draws and lose on the official draw every single day. Some players get very, very lucky playing just a handful of numbers but, how long it took for that number to hit must be taken into account.

If a player has spent $200 total over a period of say two weeks, and, finally hits on a $140 box, they're still $60 in the hole. It usually takes a str8 hit to even think of recovering all monies spent over a period of time...let alone making a profit in the process. Every time a loss is incured, be it boxed or str8, the level of money needed to win is simply raised in order to recover previous expenses. 

Do not be fooled by tickets posted with str8 or boxed wins for only $1 or so, and, how it can be done, okay. When I see this, the first thing I wonder is how long it took for that win to happen and how much money has been spent already. More than likely, it's a simple offset and a wash because it just doesn't happen this way for anyone on a regular basis. I'm not knocking or discrediting anyone's wins here...I just believe in telling it like it is. I like to see players win but, I believe they have an obligation to disclose how long it took to win on what I consider a "skeleton" set of numbers...THE WHOLE TRUTH.

The same goes for the Walsh, Player, and any other systems. They should provide players with realistic win loss ratios along with true profit margins over a period of time because that's what's most important if the player is serious. If it's only for entertainment, then the integrity of the system and money is of no concern at all. This isn't to say that a said system cannot help a given player but, rather a player is really trying to compile someone else's thought process into their own...which can cause confusion. I hope this helps, and, I'll be discussing how I approach the game at some point.

L.L.

Belgium
        Member #128218
        May 19, 2012
        96 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2012, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks L.L.

Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2012, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks L.L.

You're very welcome. I hope I didn't come off as rough or arrogant because I'm really not. Lots of people get this confused with simply calling it like it is and being honest. Luck definitely happens on $1 str8 or boxed...but how how often and consistent is it? Internet systems, to me, are a ripoff with all the sophisticated formulas and terminologies...it's a bunch of BS.

All we have is 0-9 in three positions...five numbers are odd and five are even. There are only six total combinations which can be formed from this array of numbers...which can also be broken down into sums. A player can simply pick one combination, filter it down to where it's reasonably affordable and play it consistently until it hits. Cost will depend on how much is filtered out and the player's budget.

You must begin with a complete combination, though, as it contains all the single digits for that combo to have the best chance of winning. All the rest of this PI=3.14, circumferences, etc. etc. is all just like the little decorations on a plate of food. They do nothing...meat and potatoes is what get's the job done.

Pick 3 isn't rocket science. The only thing which really makes Pick 3 challenging is the pre-draws because  they allow anything to happen again, and again...especially what even the sharpest players have taken out as low odds of re-occurring. Pick 3 simply draws a combination every mid-day and evening...that's it. If you play one or two 'em, and your filtering works out, you win consistently.

L.L.

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Every single system, pattern, method, and approach seen on this site will still boil down to the basics which I've described...even the vtracs deal. It seems to be very popular which is good. In the end, all the winning combinations must still end up as OOE, EEO OEE, EOO, EOE, OEO, EEE, and OOO. This is all the combinations, and, I left out two of 'em on my previous post because the str8 odd and str8 even are the least drawn of the eight. 

Take a look around at what players are posting in terms of "near misses", followers, mirror numbers, one up/one down etc. and they all still arrive at the above mentioned locations in terms of combinations. No way around it and it's pure basics. If the last draw was 2-9-7, this is a combination of EOO and a sum of (18). A vtrac version of the next combo to be anticipated could be 1-7-2 which is OOE, and, a product of one up/one down along with a sum of (10). This is only an example but, definitely illustrates a basic approach to a simple game. Mirror numbers such as 8/3, 0/9, 6/1 etc. all follow suite.

There are only a handful of players here that truly understand this game, and, refuse to make it overly complicated. Odd, even high, low...this is Pick 3.

L.L.

Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

...My sincere apologies for hijacking this thread. I thought I was helping but, it seems I've caused more problems. Won't post here anymore.

L.L.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                Let's Go Rangers!!!
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90251
                April 24, 2010
                5123 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2012, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

...My sincere apologies for hijacking this thread. I thought I was helping but, it seems I've caused more problems. Won't post here anymore.

L.L.

No need to apologize. You brought up some very valid points. I agree, the pick 3 isn't as complicated as we make it to be. It

all depends on how well you track everything and how well you read the trends. Your tracking charts will always tell you

what is going to happen. In my opinion that is all you really need and if you read them correctly the wins will happen.

Good luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: June 9, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

No need to apologize. You brought up some very valid points. I agree, the pick 3 isn't as complicated as we make it to be. It

all depends on how well you track everything and how well you read the trends. Your tracking charts will always tell you

what is going to happen. In my opinion that is all you really need and if you read them correctly the wins will happen.

Good luck!!!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I try very hard to just be honest with players instead of sugar coating things because sugar coating creates a false sense of accomplishment. I mean, we're talking about spending money on numbers on a regular basis here, you know. It adds up over time if you're not able to win. You're the only person that was willing to respond to the truth. It seems everyone else wants to hear a lie...that a person can win consistently spending a couple of dollars daily and make all the money.

Well, people do get lucky as I've mentioned already and lucky is good. But, it's not dependable at all. The lapse between wins is far and few between when only playing a couple of numbers or so. Odds don't lie and you get what you pay for just like anything else in life...within reason.

Your assessment is very correct and wins aren't very hard at all. It does cost money to make money, though. A very, very, very good player here has already told the people here at LP that they're never going to win like they're supposed to because they don't spend enough money on their numbers. This took place years ago and nothing has changed since then.

You can't win all the money...a player must be willing to accept a profit off of spending enough to get the hit with reasonable consistence. I'm out of breath...again. Thank you for your response!!!!!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    5123 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I try very hard to just be honest with players instead of sugar coating things because sugar coating creates a false sense of accomplishment. I mean, we're talking about spending money on numbers on a regular basis here, you know. It adds up over time if you're not able to win. You're the only person that was willing to respond to the truth. It seems everyone else wants to hear a lie...that a person can win consistently spending a couple of dollars daily and make all the money.

Well, people do get lucky as I've mentioned already and lucky is good. But, it's not dependable at all. The lapse between wins is far and few between when only playing a couple of numbers or so. Odds don't lie and you get what you pay for just like anything else in life...within reason.

Your assessment is very correct and wins aren't very hard at all. It does cost money to make money, though. A very, very, very good player here has already told the people here at LP that they're never going to win like they're supposed to because they don't spend enough money on their numbers. This took place years ago and nothing has changed since then.

You can't win all the money...a player must be willing to accept a profit off of spending enough to get the hit with reasonable consistence. I'm out of breath...again. Thank you for your response!!!!!!Thumbs Up

L.L.

You're absolutely right. As the saying goes, scared money doesn't make money.There are plenty of people who might spend

$20 a week and wonder how come I don't win. There are also a lot of people that will play the same few numbers for months

at a time. That is CRAZY. The numbers they are using could be on a long cold streak, which means no chance of a hit. But

they will all give the same reason for doing it ."The last time I played a number a long time and stopped it came in right after

that." Well that happens to everyone, I've been through it so many times it doesn't even bother me in the slightest. But I very

seldom play a number that long. Six days maybe, and even that is rare for me. I basically change every day because the

trends change every day and I try to keep up with it. If a number I played Monday, hits on Wednesday, oh well. Forget it,

and try again tomorrow. What else can you do?

That being said, I'm not going to play 50 or 100 numbers on each drawing either. I try to keep it to 15 to 20 generally and 

if  you've done your homework that should be enough to get a win. I always play straight and box too.

You also have to realize when one strategy is no longer working, and be willing to switch to something else. You can't just 

keep doing the same old, same old or else you're just wasting your money.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1654 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2012, 2:10 am - IP Logged

You're absolutely right. As the saying goes, scared money doesn't make money.There are plenty of people who might spend

$20 a week and wonder how come I don't win. There are also a lot of people that will play the same few numbers for months

at a time. That is CRAZY. The numbers they are using could be on a long cold streak, which means no chance of a hit. But

they will all give the same reason for doing it ."The last time I played a number a long time and stopped it came in right after

that." Well that happens to everyone, I've been through it so many times it doesn't even bother me in the slightest. But I very

seldom play a number that long. Six days maybe, and even that is rare for me. I basically change every day because the

trends change every day and I try to keep up with it. If a number I played Monday, hits on Wednesday, oh well. Forget it,

and try again tomorrow. What else can you do?

That being said, I'm not going to play 50 or 100 numbers on each drawing either. I try to keep it to 15 to 20 generally and 

if  you've done your homework that should be enough to get a win. I always play straight and box too.

You also have to realize when one strategy is no longer working, and be willing to switch to something else. You can't just 

keep doing the same old, same old or else you're just wasting your money.

Well, I definitely agree with most of what you've said here, but I must disagree on the idea of strategy no longer working...at least when it comes to what I've outlined. What I've described in my previous posts must happen with every single Pick 3/4 mid-day and evening draw. Those combinations absolutely cannot be changed, and, must be drawn. They cannot draw the same combination over and over and over...even with pre-draws figured in which is why I've said that playing in "cycles" is best.

I don't care what numbers are selected to play on any given draw...it still boils down to OOE, EEO, EOO, OEE, EEE, OOO, EOE, EOE. If a player will just select one format to play like (OOE), and include all the numbers of that format, they have a much better chance of winning be it str8 or boxed. Your suggestion of at least $15 is a very good starting point but, you need to be patient and willing to have small bankroll to do this. The formats will usually change from one draw to the next. If the same format comes back from a mid-day to an evening draw, then it's "ripe" for playing most of them time.

Take a look at any str8 odd or str8 even combo and tell me what you see after those most of the time...there are basically only (6) options left which can still be narrowed down much farther. This is providing that the draw doesn't go from str8 odd to str8 even, or, vice-versa. If you have a complete format, then you'll have all the numbers for a given win on a combo.

I had to wonder on the part about people waiting for "a number" to fall. Let's take a number like 6-7-4 and how a person is only playing that combo daily. This number is of the Even-Odd-Even combination... there are a total of (125) str8 EOE combinations and this person is only playing (1) of themWhat? Even a boxed play is tough here as one would still need those three numbers to hit. If a person is gonna switch anything, then switch the combination to be played. Pick 3 is all about the combination of odd and even numbers. I look around and see terms like "the mirror" of this number or that number...the follower etc. and I find myself using those terms when I post.

A mirror shows an exact reflection of a given object, right? So, how are 8/3, 6/1, 0/9, 7/2, etc. mirrors of each other? These are odd/even, high/low numbers. In my opinion, the mirror of (6) is going to be (6) and not (1). No No I'm struggling with all this stuff and how it works here, man. Am I over simplifying this game or what?

L.L.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                        Let's Go Rangers!!!
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        5123 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

When I mentioned strategies I was just saying that a lot of people use different systems to pick their numbers and they go hot and cold too. You also have to consider the LHH, HLH, HHL, LLH, LHL, HLL, LLL, HHH, combos and be aware of how they are running also. Both combos can trend differently at any time. Sometimes they alternate back and forth, other times they may run several days in a row.

Keeping track of both can definitely help to reduce the amount of numbers to play. Same thing with sums and root sums. Remember every thing balances itself out. If for example you know that you have been getting a lot of high numbers for the past week then the low numbers are going to start a good run very soon. If you have had singles for the past 2 weeks, you know doubles are going to be coming, since doubles hit every 4 draws statistically and they are overdue.

As I said earlier if you track every thing your charts will tell you what will be coming. You will know what to play and what not to play and when. This is how you can really reduce the amount of numbers to play. You can play 10 numbers, 25, 50 or 150, only ONE is going to win. Think about it, if you play 100 numbers how many really have a good chance of hitting and how many are just guess work or hunches? You have to pick the numbers intelligently, by studying whats happening and trying to put the odds or percentages in your favor as much as possible.

As another member has said, play the probabilities, not the possibilities.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                          Vancouver BC
                          Canada
                          Member #96078
                          August 22, 2010
                          115 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2012, 1:20 am - IP Logged

I posted a strategy for winning in Pick 3, the way I see it, on my LP blog titled "7 principles for being successful in Pick 3 lottery". Have you seen it, folks? If not, take a look, or sent me a note for more info.

My strategy agrees with many things you say in your posts. I'm a rationalist and like seeing thing as the are, not what I would like them to be. Many people loose money in lottery because they do not want to use logic and prefer to go by emotions. I backtracked my strategy on several occasions and it works every time.

Aquarius

grwurston's avatar - 144
                            Let's Go Rangers!!!
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            5123 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

I posted a strategy for winning in Pick 3, the way I see it, on my LP blog titled "7 principles for being successful in Pick 3 lottery". Have you seen it, folks? If not, take a look, or sent me a note for more info.

My strategy agrees with many things you say in your posts. I'm a rationalist and like seeing thing as the are, not what I would like them to be. Many people loose money in lottery because they do not want to use logic and prefer to go by emotions. I backtracked my strategy on several occasions and it works every time.

Aquarius

I took a look. Good sensible advise.  Thumbs Up

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2012, 3:49 am - IP Logged

I've recently made a small investment with this "How to Play and Win the Pick 3 Lottery" system. Seems very intriguing, doesn't appear to be full

of gimmicks or magic wands to be effective.

Uses a base "5" number conversion method, along with several other tactic's to predict both straight and boxed pick 3 winners. The author is

Robert Walsh, who according to it's history, has been developing this system with success since the late 80's.

Anyone have  experience or feedback with this guy?

It is MOD 5, not base 5.

The modus after transformation is 1 repetition, second in frequency is 2 repetitions (positional).

The up and down is limited to 2, plus or minus, due to overflow. 9-1=8. 8>5. In base 5: 14-1=13, but you only have one digit. Decimal with Mod 5: 4-1=3 (9/5=1 rest|mod 4).

The expectancy still is 50% loss.

For pick 3 you can only use mod 5, 2, 1 to get equal parts.

Page 3 of 20