Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 9 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

He looks like he might be good broiled.

I guess you don't understand how sensitive Rufus is?  I'm sending him to bed now (one moment)..........there all tucked in.    Bed

I guess your not an animal lover eh Ronnie?    Lover     Your loss.   Crying

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Robert looks kinda like a sausage too.....  in this well made video

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4381367/best_lottery_systems_pick_3_systems_pick_4_systems/

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Robert looks kinda like a sausage too.....  in this well made video

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4381367/best_lottery_systems_pick_3_systems_pick_4_systems/

That was from 2010. Good hook video. He probably does as well as the fictitious Steve Player.   Wink

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

The Taxpayer Theorem

by F Lengyel on January 1, 2012

Occupy Wall Street has drawn attention to widespread economic injustice. Since there is disagreement over the meaning and significance of economic injustice, it may help to reformulate a central claim of Occupy Wall Street in the “value neutral” language of contemporary game theory: approximately 0.1% of the US population has been systematically winning asymmetric zero-sum games against the lower 99%.

The literature on extensive form asymmetric games, which includes chess and checkers, is vast. Extensive form asymmetric zero-sum games have been applied to coevolution in evolutionary game theory (cf. Oliehoek, de Jong and Vlassis. The Parallel Nash Memory for Asymmetric Games). Asymmetric zero-sum games are considered in the foundational “Theory of Games and Economic Behavior” by John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern. Their relevance to economic injustice appears to have been overlooked.

A two-player asymmetric zero-sum game in normal form has the following payoff matrix.

\displaystyle \begin{matrix} && \textbf{Loser}\\ & (p_{1,1},-p_{1,1}) & \cdots & (p_{1,n},-p_{1,n})\\ \textbf{Winner}& \vdots & \ddots & \vdots\\ & (p_{m,1},-p_{m,1}) & \cdots & (p_{m,n},-p_{m,n})\\ {} \end{matrix} \ \ \ \ \ (1)

The row player is called Winner, and the column player is called Loser. The payoff {p_{i,j}} to Winner is positive for {1\le i\le m} and {1\le j\le n}. Winner and Loser play the pessimistic maximin strategy against each other; in this game, the pessimistic maximin strategy is the same as the optimistic minimax strategy.

\displaystyle \max_{1\le i \le m}\min_{1\le j\le n} p_{i,j} = \min_{1\le j\le n}\max_{1\le i\le m} p_{i,j}. \ \ \ \ \ (2)

The maximin values for both players sum to zero.

\displaystyle \max_{1\le i \le m}\min_{1\le j\le n} p_{i,j} + \max_{1\le j\le n}\min_{1\le i\le m} -p_{i,j}=0. \ \ \ \ \ (3)

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

um ronnie... why?

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

The Taxpayer Theorem

by F Lengyel on January 1, 2012

Occupy Wall Street has drawn attention to widespread economic injustice. Since there is disagreement over the meaning and significance of economic injustice, it may help to reformulate a central claim of Occupy Wall Street in the “value neutral” language of contemporary game theory: approximately 0.1% of the US population has been systematically winning asymmetric zero-sum games against the lower 99%.

The literature on extensive form asymmetric games, which includes chess and checkers, is vast. Extensive form asymmetric zero-sum games have been applied to coevolution in evolutionary game theory (cf. Oliehoek, de Jong and Vlassis. The Parallel Nash Memory for Asymmetric Games). Asymmetric zero-sum games are considered in the foundational “Theory of Games and Economic Behavior” by John von Neumann and Oskar Morgenstern. Their relevance to economic injustice appears to have been overlooked.

A two-player asymmetric zero-sum game in normal form has the following payoff matrix.

\displaystyle \begin{matrix} && \textbf{Loser}\\ & (p_{1,1},-p_{1,1}) & \cdots & (p_{1,n},-p_{1,n})\\ \textbf{Winner}& \vdots & \ddots & \vdots\\ & (p_{m,1},-p_{m,1}) & \cdots & (p_{m,n},-p_{m,n})\\ {} \end{matrix} \ \ \ \ \ (1)

The row player is called Winner, and the column player is called Loser. The payoff {p_{i,j}} to Winner is positive for {1\le i\le m} and {1\le j\le n}. Winner and Loser play the pessimistic maximin strategy against each other; in this game, the pessimistic maximin strategy is the same as the optimistic minimax strategy.

\displaystyle \max_{1\le i \le m}\min_{1\le j\le n} p_{i,j} = \min_{1\le j\le n}\max_{1\le i\le m} p_{i,j}. \ \ \ \ \ (2)

The maximin values for both players sum to zero.

\displaystyle \max_{1\le i \le m}\min_{1\le j\le n} p_{i,j} + \max_{1\le j\le n}\min_{1\le i\le m} -p_{i,j}=0. \ \ \ \ \ (3)

I understand very clearly now Ronnie.  Yes Nod   Thanks for breaking it all down. Was just mulling about that Theorem problem last evening.   Eek

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I understand very clearly now Ronnie.  Yes Nod   Thanks for breaking it all down. Was just mulling about that Theorem problem last evening.   Eek

Yes.... I know how annoying it can be to get a Theorem stuck in your craw, so I posted this to alleviate the predicament that I knew you no longer wanted to endure.   Thumbs Up

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

That was from 2010. Good hook video. He probably does as well as the fictitious Steve Player.   Wink

Excuse me, do you recognize Collins as a reputable source for definitions?? Just wondering because I don't, and even if I did I don't think I would agree with their definition of a rattery as being a place where rats live.....  Isn't that like a rat hole, or something like that??

Commonness

No usage level data available

rattery ('ræt?r?)

Definitions

noun

1. the dwelling of a rat or rats
                  grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4872 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me, do you recognize Collins as a reputable source for definitions?? Just wondering because I don't, and even if I did I don't think I would agree with their definition of a rattery as being a place where rats live.....  Isn't that like a rat hole, or something like that??

Commonness

No usage level data available

rattery ('ræt?r?)

Definitions

noun

1. the dwelling of a rat or rats

Actually a rattery is where they breed rats for pets, like someone would breed dogs, horses or any other animal. Google 

rattery and you will find out all you want to know. Go ahead, I dare ya.  Disney

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Actually a rattery is where they breed rats for pets, like someone would breed dogs, horses or any other animal. Google 

rattery and you will find out all you want to know. Go ahead, I dare ya.  Disney

Then why don't I go down to the doggery when I want to buy a dog, or the hamsterry when I want to buy a hamster. Besides the word in question is 6 letters, not 7.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

So that's why we call them "dogs" ..... Now this is beginning to be educational.

Im learning some new things here today.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                        Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4872 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

So that's why we call them "dogs" ..... Now this is beginning to be educational.

Im learning some new things here today.

Yes, google is an amazing thing, it's full of all kinds of info!!!

Oh well, have a good night.  Bed

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes, google is an amazing thing, it's full of all kinds of info!!!

Oh well, have a good night.  Bed

Sleep tight, if you have bed bugs........ EXTERMINATE. lol. lol. lol.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23267 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Please do not paste content from other web sites into the Lottery Post forums!! 

If you want to put something on the forums, TYPE IT YOURSELF -- do not paste it from another web site.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Oppsa daisey, got the attention of that vader lookin guy while you were hopping from doggery to doggery mc. I will make sure not to do that again....... the intimidation factor is off the chart.......   Felt like it was a speeding ticket..............

Page 9 of 20