Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone tried the Robert Walsh Pick 3 or 4 Lottery System?

Topic closed. 293 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 14 of 20
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

No mc, but realitywiz could sure use some help.........

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218785

LOL  Not a happy camper! Apparently he was as baffled as I was, with all his bull<snip> about juggling over 12,000 strategies at once.  ROFL

I see Todd's comment two posts later, he wasn't very happy either with realitywiz's post.   No Nod

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

LOL  Not a happy camper! Apparently he was as baffled as I was, with all his bull<snip> about juggling over 12,000 strategies at once.  ROFL

I see Todd's comment two posts later, he wasn't very happy either with realitywiz's post.   No Nod

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Whoops, excuse me I thought I was Cletu$2 for a second. Sorry about the <snip>, <snip>!!!  LOL

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Whoops, excuse me I thought I was Cletu$2 for a second. Sorry about the <snip>, <snip>!!!  LOL

We quit all the snip snip snippity snipping. How the snip are you supposed to taken snip snippy snipping seriously if you snip snippity snip all the time???

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2012, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

We quit all the snip snip snippity snipping. How the snip are you supposed to taken snip snippy snipping seriously if you snip snippity snip all the time???

You've got a good <snippity> point their Ronnie. From now on, no <snippin> ever again, for as long as I <snippin> live.   Smash

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I see, I thought you were just some system pusher when you first posted this thread until after a while when I thought, "maybe your just some guy who wants to win the lottery". (imagine that) So it really doesn't matter much to me and based on Roberts online presentations I think the guy needs all the help he can get. 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2012, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I see, I thought you were just some system pusher when you first posted this thread until after a while when I thought, "maybe your just some guy who wants to win the lottery". (imagine that) So it really doesn't matter much to me and based on Roberts online presentations I think the guy needs all the help he can get. 

realitywiz: "Half the book is understandable.  The other half is him just talking about stuff that only he can understand."

Almost all the "how to win the lottery" books are just strategies some of us have or have not tried and they are not much different than what we see in the Systems Forums. It looks like "wiz" couldn't grasp the strategies in the book they bought and was hoping someone else bought to the book so they could explain it.

realitywiz: "If so, will anybody be willing to share numbers with me (and which state you're playing) as you determine the numbers?  You see, I don't think I will have time to do all the manual work."

Sounds like me the other day when I tried to find which PB numbers had paired the most and found out I needed to update the drawings file, but at least I knew how to update the files and find the data. The difference is I was doing it to share the data openly on a thread; "wiz" wanted private messages. They also talked about an "online ticket vendor" and commissions for supplying numbers and not the same as openly sharing a strategy and asking for help to make it work.

Todd nailed it when he said: "Frankly, you should be contacting the author of whatever system you're using before spreading free advertising for a product here."

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

realitywiz: "Half the book is understandable.  The other half is him just talking about stuff that only he can understand."

Almost all the "how to win the lottery" books are just strategies some of us have or have not tried and they are not much different than what we see in the Systems Forums. It looks like "wiz" couldn't grasp the strategies in the book they bought and was hoping someone else bought to the book so they could explain it.

realitywiz: "If so, will anybody be willing to share numbers with me (and which state you're playing) as you determine the numbers?  You see, I don't think I will have time to do all the manual work."

Sounds like me the other day when I tried to find which PB numbers had paired the most and found out I needed to update the drawings file, but at least I knew how to update the files and find the data. The difference is I was doing it to share the data openly on a thread; "wiz" wanted private messages. They also talked about an "online ticket vendor" and commissions for supplying numbers and not the same as openly sharing a strategy and asking for help to make it work.

Todd nailed it when he said: "Frankly, you should be contacting the author of whatever system you're using before spreading free advertising for a product here."

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247987/2594102

But, that is me, not the book.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2012, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I saw the realitywiz post as a combination of frustration and sarcasm over a product that didn't meet his expectations. And yes, the accepted method of resolving the issue would be to contact the product maker.

Perhaps we should ask mc if this approach of talking to Robert for explanations is even possible?? I can understand that people have questions and would like to get answers, even if it is by talking to other people who have used the product and have practiced it.

Again I have no idea if this can be done, or if Robert refunds money to those who are completely dissatisfied. I personally have seen the online presentation and was not impressed by Robert (although he seems like a really nice guy) and I always "consider the source" when making a purchase. If I bought the product it would be with the idea of "making a small contribution to a worthy cause" and would just accept whatever I get with a smile. Law of attraction and Thriftys positive energy flow system intact. lol. lol.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

What is a "MOD5 overflow"???

Will you plaese give me the PB winners for tonight??

Yes I will pay you a commision for the winning numbers.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Ronnie.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2012, 6:31 am - IP Logged

I saw the realitywiz post as a combination of frustration and sarcasm over a product that didn't meet his expectations. And yes, the accepted method of resolving the issue would be to contact the product maker.

Perhaps we should ask mc if this approach of talking to Robert for explanations is even possible?? I can understand that people have questions and would like to get answers, even if it is by talking to other people who have used the product and have practiced it.

Again I have no idea if this can be done, or if Robert refunds money to those who are completely dissatisfied. I personally have seen the online presentation and was not impressed by Robert (although he seems like a really nice guy) and I always "consider the source" when making a purchase. If I bought the product it would be with the idea of "making a small contribution to a worthy cause" and would just accept whatever I get with a smile. Law of attraction and Thriftys positive energy flow system intact. lol. lol.

Took forever to get replies to my E-mails. His answers were too generalized to make any use of. Think it was an automated E-mail robotic reply. 

Noticed that his warranty is "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed", never noticed any time restrictions for returning. Think I will attempt to do just that.

Have read others on this site compare his methods to VTRAC, which sounds very likely. Like most who sell systems on the WWW, they make up

any losses and returns in volume of sales. Steve Player's systems have NO return policies.

Ronnie is correct, Walsh could really use a good pitch man to take it to another level. His videos look like they were done on a $10 budget,

somewhere in his basement. Nice guy though.  Big Grin Santa

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2012, 9:25 am - IP Logged

What is a "MOD5 overflow"???

Will you plaese give me the PB winners for tonight??

Yes I will pay you a commision for the winning numbers.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Ronnie.

Mod 5 makes you play more combinations. 2*2*2=8 if you decide to play one special case.

I was basing my decision on balance differences and simulating 8 cases.

Maybe you just need to wait for a weakness in the balance.

Good luck!

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Took forever to get replies to my E-mails. His answers were too generalized to make any use of. Think it was an automated E-mail robotic reply. 

Noticed that his warranty is "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed", never noticed any time restrictions for returning. Think I will attempt to do just that.

Have read others on this site compare his methods to VTRAC, which sounds very likely. Like most who sell systems on the WWW, they make up

any losses and returns in volume of sales. Steve Player's systems have NO return policies.

Ronnie is correct, Walsh could really use a good pitch man to take it to another level. His videos look like they were done on a $10 budget,

somewhere in his basement. Nice guy though.  Big Grin Santa

Thanks for the info mc,

Perhaps you could find one or two things in the material that you like and can believe in. Even if its only "The Power of Positive Energy Flow" concept that I seem to find myself taking more and more about.

(I think Robert calls it Law of Attraction, but it sounds like the same concept)

Not that you should start doing seminars like Robbie Robbins, but that it might be beneficial to the "down in the mouther's" to spread a little positive energy flow around..... and who knows??? maybe even WIN THE LOTTERY BECAUSE OF POSITIVE ENERGY....

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Mod 5 makes you play more combinations. 2*2*2=8 if you decide to play one special case.

I was basing my decision on balance differences and simulating 8 cases.

Maybe you just need to wait for a weakness in the balance.

Good luck!

Awesome Serge, sounds like I'm on the right track playing 98,280 lines per draw.

Please be informed that I will be withholding your commission because you did not include the winning PB numbers in your reply.

Sincerely

Ronnie.,

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2012, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info mc,

Perhaps you could find one or two things in the material that you like and can believe in. Even if its only "The Power of Positive Energy Flow" concept that I seem to find myself taking more and more about.

(I think Robert calls it Law of Attraction, but it sounds like the same concept)

Not that you should start doing seminars like Robbie Robbins, but that it might be beneficial to the "down in the mouther's" to spread a little positive energy flow around..... and who knows??? maybe even WIN THE LOTTERY BECAUSE OF POSITIVE ENERGY....

It wasn't all bad info., I'm sure for those willing to spend the time and effort there were a few good tidbits that could be of benefit.

I'm always on board with the postive energy, good karma vibrations.  Thumbs Up

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: July 15, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Awesome Serge, sounds like I'm on the right track playing 98,280 lines per draw.

Please be informed that I will be withholding your commission because you did not include the winning PB numbers in your reply.

Sincerely

Ronnie.,

Hey, pas de quoi!

Page 14 of 20