Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think any of your family would kill you if you won the lottery?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Nope,  I would share with my family. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

The ironic thing is nobody knows what another person will do or not do, one minute there nice to you the next there not.

Would one or more of my family members kill me --- anything is possible people sometimes confuse kindness for weakness.

People plot and kill family members every day in this world have been since Cain and Able.

Never let your guard down.

I Agree! This.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
      hotatlanta
      United States
      Member #70664
      February 8, 2009
      1446 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

i have decided not to tell anyone...my parents and brother would not kill me...they keep nagging me to hurry up and win already...although there are quite a few "neighbors" or weird people...and even a cousin or two, who without a doubt will get jealous and probably try to rob me of my money, gold, or any other stuff i would buy...so mums the word...

i am bored of even telling people i play because most people cant help any way...i often have to bite my own tongue!!

when people ask me what i do...i dont say i play the lottery, i say i am working on a statistical project using microsoft excel macros...that way i dont get the response...yeah the game is fixed any way...

also when i cash my tickets at the store i dont like a lot of people around me because some might try to rob me in the store...

if you win...you better not tell a soul...Lurking

I cash in a ticket once and I swear a man was following me , so I went pass my street and just kept riding. The same

store a man did cash his ticket was followed home and shot. Another time I cash a ticket in the clerk pull me to the side, and a man I the store said did you see all that money. I made a comment by saying it only forty dollar. Another time I took my husband and my 38. I take no chance I've being carjack twice.

hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I Agree! This.

I agree..................

hotatlanta
          United States
          Member #70664
          February 8, 2009
          1446 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Nope,  I would share with my family. 

I would share also. Sometime people want more than you give them. My family wouldn't kill me I hope, but

they might talk to much someone else might. I've decide to find another way by telling than I only won a little

hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Extended family yes but since they can't get away with it, they'd just wind up going to an early grave themselves eaten alive by envy, jealousy and contempt.

I've seen examples of what a little money can do with extended family and know what would happen if a LOT more was involved.

A multi/mega million dollar payout would be too much for most of those people to handle.

Me winning multi-millions? Well the hatred generated could be used as a new source of energy...you could light the town for a year or more.

You're so right about that money change people. Things  that you thought wouldn't happen will happen

hotatlanta
              United States
              Member #70664
              February 8, 2009
              1446 Posts
              Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

One sibling would if she thought she could get money that way.  I'd have to make sure she knows she's not in the will.

That so funny.............

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 18, 2012, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I'm totally blown away by the responses here with so many thinking their own family members might kill them for jackpot money.

That situation is so totally unthinkable and bizarre to me, I can't even imagine a thought like that ever entering my mind.

Wow.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I'm totally blown away by the responses here with so many thinking their own family members might kill them for jackpot money.

That situation is so totally unthinkable and bizarre to me, I can't even imagine a thought like that ever entering my mind.

Wow.

Ridge... up in the back woods of tennessee or kentucky or wherever it is you have your sweat lodge...and/or moonshine kettle, the only thing you have to worry about killing you is a bear...a mountain lion...or the mothman.

I agree. Never let your guard down. You never know where that left hook is coming from...Boxing

Or who is gonna short-circuit after the intense data download of a mega million windfall.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19911 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2012, 2:34 am - IP Logged

unbelievable Green laugh NO-WAY

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      40611 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

No, maybe we should start a thread and ask,

Would you kill a family member for their lottery windfall? seems like there might be some interesting answers.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

No!!!!!!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3301 Posts
                          Posted: May 18, 2012, 9:03 am - IP Logged

my brother might when he finds the money for him is in a trust fund, and relies on him being sober for a year before collecting.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                            Member #52345
                            May 21, 2007
                            2659 Posts
                            Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

my brother might when he finds the money for him is in a trust fund, and relies on him being sober for a year before collecting.

Green laugh

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Ridge... up in the back woods of tennessee or kentucky or wherever it is you have your sweat lodge...and/or moonshine kettle, the only thing you have to worry about killing you is a bear...a mountain lion...or the mothman.

I agree. Never let your guard down. You never know where that left hook is coming from...Boxing

Or who is gonna short-circuit after the intense data download of a mega million windfall.

Mothman's up in Kintucky.

I do believe I got a sasquatch up on the back ridge in the woods though.

When he gets to doin' that half mule, half mountain lion caterwaulin' all night, I commence to dumpin' clips in the general direction -  9's, 40's, 45's and 12 gauge double ought buck  too, whatever's closest. He'll shut up right quick but 15 minutes later, he'll be on the front ridge or one of the side ridges doin' the same dam thing.

I'll get him one of these nights.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke