Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 28 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

8 & 4 more numbers on the Noon draw today.  Played $8 and got $8 back.  Looked for aanother 4-8 alpha split and it did.  Did a 6-6 on the sets of 12 and I was looking for another 5-7.  Went a 3-3-3-3 on the Rows which is not a normal spread.  Did a 543 on the Denomination spread.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: January 29, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

8 & 4 more numbers on the Noon draw today.  Played $8 and got $8 back.  Looked for aanother 4-8 alpha split and it did.  Did a 6-6 on the sets of 12 and I was looking for another 5-7.  Went a 3-3-3-3 on the Rows which is not a normal spread.  Did a 543 on the Denomination spread.

Looked at my information and found that 9 of the 12 numbers in this draw were ones that appeared most often in the position they are in this draw.  Think this is something else for me to track which would be "How many numbers that draw are ones that play most often in that position".

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Looked at my information and found that 9 of the 12 numbers in this draw were ones that appeared most often in the position they are in this draw.  Think this is something else for me to track which would be "How many numbers that draw are ones that play most often in that position".

Looked at the last 35 Noon games and 22 times the scenario of above happened 22 out of 35 times for 7 to 8 times 7-9- and 10 times numbers thaqt appeared the most often in a speciic position were in a draw. 

8 times 7 numbers appeared

7 times 9 numbers appeared

7 times 10 numbers appeared.

11 has happened 3 times and 12 2 times

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Another 8 and 4 on the Noon draw today.  Eight positions drew one of the most common numbers that played in that position.  Yesterday it was 9 and I knew it would be less today.  Repeated only 4 numbers from yesterday's Noon draw and I went 5.  Would have had 9 numbers had I made one change and that was playing 4 instead of repeating 2.  The 4 in the 2nd position is not one of the numbers that usually draws there.

Also looked for another 5-7 on the spread of 12's and it went 7-5.   When this happens it usually  is heavy on the singles.  Looked for more Odd then Even and it did go that way with a 7-5 split.  I was going 8-4.

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Clipper I have to say that all your writing sounds great it's just

I'm a simple guy and and like to narrow things down to simple

stuff.

Do you have any information that might suggest that a majority

of the time the numbers set up in certain ways.

For example using the noon draw. Do the numbers break down

most often at 6 and 6 on odd even splits and 6 and 6 on 1-12 and

13-24/

Do the numbers as they are shown on the play card tend to

come from all four rows and how many per row?

I think if you can choose a few numbers that has 6 odd and 6 even

that has 6 numbers from 1-12 and 6 from 13-24 where 3 come from row 1

and 4 come from row 2 etc.--- and play those numbers daily you have a

better chance of winning.

If I have to try to guess on a daily basis whether I need 5 odds or 7 and

5 numbers under 12 with 6 that repeated from the last draw I will be confused.

Now that's just me. I come from the mindset that 1 well played ticket is better than

10 attempts to match wits with the machine that has 24 numbered ping pong balls.

A number that has a high percentage of repeat numbers that is 5 odd

7 even, 6 under 13, 6 over etc.--- played repeatedly should win a decent percent

until it finally hits the big one. Thats my idea of simple.

It does however take a bit of the gamble out of the game and some people just

need to have their gamble fix on a daily basis.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if I can get you some information.  This data is in regards to the Noon Draw only as I don't keep track of the others.  From what little analyzis I have done though it appears the AM and Night draws are more alike and the Noon and Evening draws seems to have their own thing going.

Of the last 35 games the Alpha split are as follows:

5-7 = 7      4-8 = 5 for Total 12 that favor Odd Numbers

7-5 = 9     8-4 = 4 for Total 13 that favor Even

6-6 = 10

From this you can see that 25 of the 35 games the numbers favor one direction or the other and not a 50/50 split.  Little less then 3% of the time do the numbers split 50/50.

As far as the 12 spread:

5-7 = 13          4-8 = 6  for Total 19 that favor more in the 13-24 then in the 1-12

7-5 = 2      8-4 = 3 for a Total of 5 that favor more 1-12 then in the 1-12

6-6 = 10

There has been one 9-3

From this you can see that over all the 12 split favors more numbers from the 13-24 then the 1-12 and the 6-6 is 2nd before it goes the other way 1-12  over 13-24.   Still the 6-6 is only 10 or less then 3% of the time of total games.

There are 12 Odd numbers and 12 Even numbers.  If you play a 6-6 all the time you have to have either 2-6, 6-2, 3-5, 5-3, or 4-4  of the numbers you play that match 8 of the numbers drawn to even get your money back.

As far as the rows goes there is a wide variety of combinations they can be, however, numbers come from all rows and usually all denominations.  For the Noon draw there hasnt been more then 4 times that numbers came from only 3 rows and likewise where only 2 denominations were used.  I have seen as many as 5 numbers on one row to as few as 1.  Use too the most common spread was a variation of 33-24, 33-42, 24-33 or 42-33.   Lately have been seeing a lot of 2-3, 2-5, 3-4, or similar.

I think the average number of Consectives with Sigles is about 7 "groups".  This means if you scatter you numbers and have very few numbers in sequence you are less likely to come up with the right numbers.    Most of the time is is about 3 or 4 sequences to 3-4 singles.

Hope this info is of some help

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5615 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Won $12 on 2 draws yesterday on a QP. So I played the same numbers today for all 4 draws, so far won $2.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2013, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if I can get you some information.  This data is in regards to the Noon Draw only as I don't keep track of the others.  From what little analyzis I have done though it appears the AM and Night draws are more alike and the Noon and Evening draws seems to have their own thing going.

Of the last 35 games the Alpha split are as follows:

5-7 = 7      4-8 = 5 for Total 12 that favor Odd Numbers

7-5 = 9     8-4 = 4 for Total 13 that favor Even

6-6 = 10

From this you can see that 25 of the 35 games the numbers favor one direction or the other and not a 50/50 split.  Little less then 3% of the time do the numbers split 50/50.

As far as the 12 spread:

5-7 = 13          4-8 = 6  for Total 19 that favor more in the 13-24 then in the 1-12

7-5 = 2      8-4 = 3 for a Total of 5 that favor more 1-12 then in the 1-12

6-6 = 10

There has been one 9-3

From this you can see that over all the 12 split favors more numbers from the 13-24 then the 1-12 and the 6-6 is 2nd before it goes the other way 1-12  over 13-24.   Still the 6-6 is only 10 or less then 3% of the time of total games.

There are 12 Odd numbers and 12 Even numbers.  If you play a 6-6 all the time you have to have either 2-6, 6-2, 3-5, 5-3, or 4-4  of the numbers you play that match 8 of the numbers drawn to even get your money back.

As far as the rows goes there is a wide variety of combinations they can be, however, numbers come from all rows and usually all denominations.  For the Noon draw there hasnt been more then 4 times that numbers came from only 3 rows and likewise where only 2 denominations were used.  I have seen as many as 5 numbers on one row to as few as 1.  Use too the most common spread was a variation of 33-24, 33-42, 24-33 or 42-33.   Lately have been seeing a lot of 2-3, 2-5, 3-4, or similar.

I think the average number of Consectives with Sigles is about 7 "groups".  This means if you scatter you numbers and have very few numbers in sequence you are less likely to come up with the right numbers.    Most of the time is is about 3 or 4 sequences to 3-4 singles.

Hope this info is of some help

As far as Repeats go:

3  = 4 Repeats

5 = 5 Repeats 

10 = 6 Repeats

9 = 7 Repeats

5 = 8 Repeats

1 = 9 Repeats

As you can see from this the average number that repeats is between 6 and 7 each game.  They don't usu ally spread evenly either.  Not even when there are 6 digits to repeat.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

As far as Repeats go:

3  = 4 Repeats

5 = 5 Repeats 

10 = 6 Repeats

9 = 7 Repeats

5 = 8 Repeats

1 = 9 Repeats

As you can see from this the average number that repeats is between 6 and 7 each game.  They don't usu ally spread evenly either.  Not even when there are 6 digits to repeat.

Sometimes else to consider regards the Denominatins.   Once again this is for the Noon draw only.

Most of the time 4 or 5 numbers in the Singles (1 thru 10) appear

The ratio in the Teens isn't narrowed down that close but of what has played there seem to be 4 Teens more then any other number.  Closely followed with 8 for 5 and 6 Teens drawn.  Teens are 11 through 19.

The 20's is easier to narrow down to 2 or 3 numbers drawn the most often in the 20's which is 20 through 24.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Something else regards Denomination Division or spread.   Again, this is for the Noon draw and the last 35 draws.

Of all the 35 draws thereI has only been 3 times that they evenly split 4-4-4.

There are 4 three digit combinations that are used most often for the Denomination Division.  As with any 3 digit combination (i.e. Pick 3), 3 individual digits can be written 6 ways.  For instance, one of the most common spreads is using the 3-4-5.  This can be 3-4-5; 3-5-4; 4-3-5; 4-5-3; 5-4-3 or 5-3-4.

The other 3 - 3 digit combinations that Sum Total 12 are 237, 246, 156.   Of these three the 246 is 2nd most used spread.  The 3-4-5 has 16 out of the last 35 and the 2-4-6 has 8.  2-3-7 has 2; 1-5-6 has 2; and there were 5 "doubles" which are usually 336  or 255 which ca be written 3 different ways.  There was 1 660.

Keep in mind now when using a combination that has a 6 or 7, this will never appear for the 20's as there are only 5 numbers in the 20's: 20-21-22-23-24

If I were to describe the most "common" draw it would be one that had either a 6 or 7 number repeat from the last, numbers on 4 rows and 3 denominations used;  Denomination Spread of the 3-4-5 combination in 1 of 6 orders, the Even Odd would lean one direction or the other and most of the numbers would be from 13 to 24.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Clipper I have to say that all your writing sounds great it's just

I'm a simple guy and and like to narrow things down to simple

stuff.

Do you have any information that might suggest that a majority

of the time the numbers set up in certain ways.

For example using the noon draw. Do the numbers break down

most often at 6 and 6 on odd even splits and 6 and 6 on 1-12 and

13-24/

Do the numbers as they are shown on the play card tend to

come from all four rows and how many per row?

I think if you can choose a few numbers that has 6 odd and 6 even

that has 6 numbers from 1-12 and 6 from 13-24 where 3 come from row 1

and 4 come from row 2 etc.--- and play those numbers daily you have a

better chance of winning.

If I have to try to guess on a daily basis whether I need 5 odds or 7 and

5 numbers under 12 with 6 that repeated from the last draw I will be confused.

Now that's just me. I come from the mindset that 1 well played ticket is better than

10 attempts to match wits with the machine that has 24 numbered ping pong balls.

A number that has a high percentage of repeat numbers that is 5 odd

7 even, 6 under 13, 6 over etc.--- played repeatedly should win a decent percent

until it finally hits the big one. Thats my idea of simple.

It does however take a bit of the gamble out of the game and some people just

need to have their gamble fix on a daily basis.

Oso, here is something you might try.  To adquately track any kind of game you need to keep a written record to know what has played.

Get you a large calendar that haws the open boxes you can write in.  Each day put the Repeat count, Denomination Division, Alpha Split and Number Spread.

To keep it simple,  just keep record of those 4 things.  You will be able to see a full week/month at a glanc

e as to how things shift.  Keep in mind.....Nothing is ever "Constant".

With the Most Common Draw makeup in mind, you can plan your draws day to day using this information.

I can tell you this about the AM game and that is....it usually has (most often) 6 of the numbers that will appear in the Noon draw.  Just like the Noon draw has repeats from day to day, so will there be similar repeats between the each of the daily draws.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

PS....all this and NO MATHEMATICAL EQUATION used to determine what to play.  Just analyzing what has played (by keeping written record) and using "good, old-fashioned common sense".  to get results.  I never buy Quick Picks and I usually have 4 & 8 numbers every day and I am not spending a lot of combinations chasing numbers.  If I pick some to be ALL, I play the opposite because if I get it "one way" I am going to get it the other and there will be separate tickets.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #133615
                          October 4, 2012
                          234 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Yay for you RCBBuckeye! A $10 win keeps you interested

doesn't it.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #133615
                            October 4, 2012
                            234 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

More good info Clipper. I will have to digest this for awhile.

It's time to hit some $50's and $500's

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

More good info Clipper. I will have to digest this for awhile.

It's time to hit some $50's and $500's

Good luck Oso.  Hope you win a bunch.  I find new data all the time to look at and just this week have come upon things that are allowing me to cut back in the amount of $ I spend and starting to get 4 & 8 numbers consisstently each day.  It's all that I can do to track one of the draws so won't be of much help for the AM, Evening or Night draw.  Afraid you will have to accumulate that info yourself.  All that I know is the AM and Night draws are not like the Noon and neither is the Evening draw.  Other the personal reasons, I play the Noon because it is the one that seems to be more predictable.

It would be a little time consuming to gather your information but it would be worth the time spent to set things up.  I have found that 35 most recent draws is enough information to provide stastics for any game whether it be the Lotto, Pick 3, Two Step, etc.  When I played the Two Step I was getting 3 of the 4 numbers most of the time and if I didn't get 3 I would get 2 and the Bonus Ball. 

I have some software for a system  I designed 15 yrs ago for tracking the Pick 3.  I can take that software and track any one "fact" (i.e. repeats, denomination spread, etc) to determine.  For the numerical tracking for repeats I use a constant "00" plus the number of repeats (i.e. 006, 007, 004)  Unlike the Pick 3 where Odds are 1 in 1,000 the Repeat Odds are 1 in 12.   I can filter out all combinations except combinations 001 through 012.  I also use a copy of the software to track the numbers that appear in each of the 12 positions so I have 12 copies of the software I use for that.  Same for the Alpha Split which is turned into a Pick 3 game of 066, 057, 075, 048, 084, etc.  The software provides an alpha pattern that is either an Odd Game or an Even Game.  066 would be Even, 057 and 075 would be Odd.  Of course,  048 and 084 are Even as well they are 3 different digits instead of a double but the software can indicate which way the combination will be.....Odd or Even so I know which way to plan.

If you ever play the Pick 3, remember if you can figure out 1 digit that is going to play and what "position (1st, 2nd or 3rd) it will be in you can reduce your odds from 1 in 1000 to 1 in 100 and 60-62% of the time a number that just played will repeat and most numbers will reappear before they get 5 or more draws out from the last time they play.  This deduction is used in tracking facts for All or Nothing or any of the games I play.  75% of the time the Pick 3 draw will be 3 different digits.  This means you can eliminate all PURES and Doubles 75% of the time.  Two  Odd Numbers and 1 Even will ALWAYS Sum Total Even.   Two EVEN and one ODD will always Sum Total Odd.   All Even will Sum Even and all Odd will Sum Odd.

I havent had the chance to finish the system because there is 1 final step I haven't been able to solve.  If I could I could get the EXACT Pick 3 99.9% of the time.  Once again it doesn't involve a mathematical equation.  Just generation software with filters and looking for the "type" of draw that should happen.

Tomorrow I think as many as 10 of the positions could be numbers most commonly drawn for the position they will appear in.  Good shot at getting $50 I think.

Page 28 of 46