Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 33 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Clipper your number from the day before hit straight tonight

I wonder if those other numbers might hit in the next few days.

It kinda missed the 2 odd 1 even sum total by slipping that

0 in there---devious little trick.

I saw that too Oso.  Looks like I am running  a day early lol

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2013, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I saw that too Oso.  Looks like I am running  a day early lol

Dog races are too far away for me.  Haven't even been to the Horse Races here and they are less then hour away.   Guess I just like to sit in the comfort of my home and get a mental workout lol  It does get frustrating when you get two numbers every time.   Think I am beginning to remember why I quit playing two years ago lol

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2013, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Daily was 958    Had ruled out Sum Total 11-20.  With no repeat and the right generation code would have had 2 EXACTS to play...978 and 958.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Daily was 958    Had ruled out Sum Total 11-20.  With no repeat and the right generation code would have had 2 EXACTS to play...978 and 958.

Tomorrows Daily is shaping up to be 0-1-2 or 3 in the 2nd and 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 in the 3rd. Think the 1-3 and 7 could be ruled out as all three or 5+ games out and if a digit 5+ out plays it will probably be the 2.   Have ruled out the  9 and 8 in the 2nd and 3rd positions so if they repeat it will be in the first.  Can't rule out the 5 in the 3rd though. Haven't been able to rule out a Sum Total 1-10 and should that happen I would go with 205-502-520 or 820 or 802.

If no Sum 1-10:  Anything with a 2:  902-562-842-942-862-962

Of these if narrowed further:  526-926-826-205

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
          houston texas
          United States
          Member #130267
          July 10, 2012
          6300 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Another big winner today;

All or Nothing Winning Numbers for 02/14/2013 Morning were:
          1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 8 - 9
          11 - 12 - 13 - 15 - 18 - 22
          Number CorrectPrize AmountWinners
          12 of 12$250,0000
          11 of 12$5004
          10 of 12$5046
          9 of 12$10498
          8 of 12$22,756
          4 of 12$22,397
          3 of 12$10388
          2 of 12$5032
          1 of 12$5001
          0 of 12$250,0001
          Total Winners:6,123
          Where Sold:
          Prize LevelRetailer NameRetailer AddressRetailer CityRetailer Zip CodeQuick Pick
          0 of 12KORNER FOOD STORE2501 N MAIN ST., STE. # 100EULESS76039Yes
            Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2013, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt look like I share be tracking numbers for a bit.  My laptop is out of comission until I figure out what is wrong.  Has to do with the battery and/or power supply.  Have been using it on DC Power as the battery won't hold a charge long.  Checked the plugs where PS has been plugged and they are all ok.  So, not sure whether it is the PS or the battery period.  Good thing I still have my desktop but don't have current files for my lottery info on here and it would be very time consuming to bring everything up to date.

Today's Pick 3 Daily used 2 digits that were 5+ games out.  I was  expecting something to play 5+ out but not 2 digits.  I know there was no repeat and I think the 4 was 4 games out.  I was going with the 2 because the data I had on the Frequency indicated that a digit from the same Frequency that one of the last digits came from would have another.  I had 924 instead of 374.

Texas
              United States
              Member #133615
              October 4, 2012
              234 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt look like I share be tracking numbers for a bit.  My laptop is out of comission until I figure out what is wrong.  Has to do with the battery and/or power supply.  Have been using it on DC Power as the battery won't hold a charge long.  Checked the plugs where PS has been plugged and they are all ok.  So, not sure whether it is the PS or the battery period.  Good thing I still have my desktop but don't have current files for my lottery info on here and it would be very time consuming to bring everything up to date.

Today's Pick 3 Daily used 2 digits that were 5+ games out.  I was  expecting something to play 5+ out but not 2 digits.  I know there was no repeat and I think the 4 was 4 games out.  I was going with the 2 because the data I had on the Frequency indicated that a digit from the same Frequency that one of the last digits came from would have another.  I had 924 instead of 374.

A winner from Useless---rcbbucckeye did you go near cowtown today.

Once again it was a quick pick. Yay for them!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5615 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

A winner from Useless---rcbbucckeye did you go near cowtown today.

Once again it was a quick pick. Yay for them!

Ha ha! I didn't anyone down your way knew people up here refer to Euless as Useless. How funny.

I was off work today, stayed home except to go to the store up the street to get my tics for the rest of the week.

Actually, I hardly ever get down to Cowtown, nevermind Useless. I've turned into a homebody. If I'm not at work, I'm home on my computer.

Good luck on the doggies.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2013, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha! I didn't anyone down your way knew people up here refer to Euless as Useless. How funny.

I was off work today, stayed home except to go to the store up the street to get my tics for the rest of the week.

Actually, I hardly ever get down to Cowtown, nevermind Useless. I've turned into a homebody. If I'm not at work, I'm home on my computer.

Good luck on the doggies.

I'm with your rcbbuckeye -   I don't even make it to downton Denton much less Cowtown.  About as far as I get into town is 5 miles from the house and the city limits parallels my East property line!  With a Sam's, Wal-mart, Albertson's, etc 5 miles away I have no reason to go further lol  Actually the W-NW side of Denton is really growing what with the Newton Rayzor Ranch development.  If it weren't for the doctor and Lowe's I would never even get to the Southside of Denton.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2013, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

May have been off on the Day draw but had 2 numbers once again on the Night Pick 3 draw.   843 drew and I had 832/

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #133615
                      October 4, 2012
                      234 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2013, 2:29 am - IP Logged

May have been off on the Day draw but had 2 numbers once again on the Night Pick 3 draw.   843 drew and I had 832/

Well that is closer than most people get.

Keep up the good work.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Here we go again....Daily 695 and I played 689!

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #133615
                          October 4, 2012
                          234 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Here we go again....Daily 695 and I played 689!

Is this what happened the last time you worked on the

pick three. It can be very frustrating but most of the people

making predictions are no better than me--many times no

number matches.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Is this what happened the last time you worked on the

pick three. It can be very frustrating but most of the people

making predictions are no better than me--many times no

number matches.

Yep....this is exactly what happened when I was working on it before.  Looked at my database I had on my desktop and the last activity was in 2011 so it's been that long since I even looked at this stuff.  Still getting 2 digits most of the time and yes it does get very frustrating.  I can "see" most of the time what is about to happen...like whether it's an Odd or Even game, repeat of not,  even catch doubles and even able to elminate digits 5+ out but still can only get 2 of the digits.  Sometimes I can even rule out certain denominations.  Today I figured would go in the 20's but I went too high.  The 9 & 8 were on the same level as was the 5.  I just picked the wrong 2 numbers because I thought would Sum Total Odd and it went Even.  Otherwise I would have had the numbers.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #114703
                              August 5, 2011
                              4623 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

just wanted to say thanks, I haven't won yet, but was close today I picked 295..I typically back track but don't get close, never thought to check the daily 4 pretest for p3, yaayay

Page 33 of 46