Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 37 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Saw some sign the Night Draw would stay small and it did with the 160.   I would probably have gone with the 105 though.

Texas
    United States
    Member #133615
    October 4, 2012
    234 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

The night draw has had 3 draws in a row where the sum has been less than 10

so I guess you could be somewhat confident it won't hit 4 in a row.

Also looked at the month of December and the day draw had 7 doubles and

the night draw had 6.

If there were 27 draws in December(I don't want to count) that is 22% and

almost 26%.

I like doubles---doubles are my friend--I chew doublemint gum--hahahhaha

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

The night draw has had 3 draws in a row where the sum has been less than 10

so I guess you could be somewhat confident it won't hit 4 in a row.

Also looked at the month of December and the day draw had 7 doubles and

the night draw had 6.

If there were 27 draws in December(I don't want to count) that is 22% and

almost 26%.

I like doubles---doubles are my friend--I chew doublemint gum--hahahhaha

You are correct in that the low Sum Total should change. 

Regards Doubles, while they appeared 22 and 26% of the time 3 different digits had appeared 78 and 74% of the time.

There are 3 times as many 3 different digits combinations then there are Doubles, therefore, they will have a higher frequency of appearing then doubles. 

I have actually seen the numbers go 90 days without 1 double ever even appearing.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2013, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Daily.....067.   Figured the 6 and/or 7 would be there today.  I played 467.

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

You are correct in that the low Sum Total should change. 

Regards Doubles, while they appeared 22 and 26% of the time 3 different digits had appeared 78 and 74% of the time.

There are 3 times as many 3 different digits combinations then there are Doubles, therefore, they will have a higher frequency of appearing then doubles. 

I have actually seen the numbers go 90 days without 1 double ever even appearing.

Your math is correct. Here is my thinking on playing the dogs

or horses and maybe it can be applied to the lottery.

I look for about 10 different things when I try to decide if a dog can win.

If it meets all ten items of the criteria the odds are real good that dog will

win. The better the dogs the better you can predict the winner --but they

are still dogs and who knows what might distract them.

So you look for those situations where you have the best chance of winning

and only play those races. I have chosen as high as 60% winners and average

close to 50%. The good thing is that my winners may not be what every one

else thinks will be the winner so sometimes the payoffs are real good.

That is my goal for pick three or A&N. Play fewer times and play when it looks

like I have a good chance to win.

The other night I played 3 bets and lost all 3. (One of the bets the dog was

clearly faster and better than the other dogs--he just got crowded at the start

and could not recover.) But they were all good high percentage bets and I know

that next time I might hit 2 of 3 and maybe even all 3.

The old addage you have to be in it to win it is true but if you play 500 games

before you win $250 what have you accomplished?

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Your math is correct. Here is my thinking on playing the dogs

or horses and maybe it can be applied to the lottery.

I look for about 10 different things when I try to decide if a dog can win.

If it meets all ten items of the criteria the odds are real good that dog will

win. The better the dogs the better you can predict the winner --but they

are still dogs and who knows what might distract them.

So you look for those situations where you have the best chance of winning

and only play those races. I have chosen as high as 60% winners and average

close to 50%. The good thing is that my winners may not be what every one

else thinks will be the winner so sometimes the payoffs are real good.

That is my goal for pick three or A&N. Play fewer times and play when it looks

like I have a good chance to win.

The other night I played 3 bets and lost all 3. (One of the bets the dog was

clearly faster and better than the other dogs--he just got crowded at the start

and could not recover.) But they were all good high percentage bets and I know

that next time I might hit 2 of 3 and maybe even all 3.

The old addage you have to be in it to win it is true but if you play 500 games

before you win $250 what have you accomplished?

The one time I played the dogs, I think it was woman's intuition that helped more then criteria lol  I did read some info provided but I think in the end it was just a gut feeling and they say....always go with your gut lol

Tomorrow Noon I like 741 and 743.

Finally got 2 again today at Noon with the 467.  Also had 463 and 678.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Tonights draw isn't giving me much to work with except to say I think one of the digits is going to be either the 3 or the 9.  Looking at the Day Draw I have come up with 6 combos:  377-347-337-257-356-357

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Also like 033 and 133 tomorrow Day.   Not eliminating Doubles for either tonight or tomorrow Day.

Doubles for tonight:  044 088 944 988  Like the 988 in particular

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Also like 033 and 133 tomorrow Day.   Not eliminating Doubles for either tonight or tomorrow Day.

Doubles for tonight:  044 088 944 988  Like the 988 in particular

Made a database for the Doubles like I did the 3 digit where one of my codes stays constant.  These are the doubles it is indicating to come next:   944 388 988     There is that 988 again.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Made a database for the Doubles like I did the 3 digit where one of my codes stays constant.  These are the doubles it is indicating to come next:   944 388 988     There is that 988 again.

If that 988 shows up tonight and Doubles draw tomorrow Day, I look for it to be one of these: 

011 411 055 355 077 477 455 and of these I like 477 the best.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Well, the Double did show as was expected but it stayed low with 004.  Need to take another look at the Doubles database now and see how it changes things.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Well, the Double did show as was expected but it stayed low with 004.  Need to take another look at the Doubles database now and see how it changes things.

Looked at the Doubles database and since the 004 drew it did change the projection slightly. (I had ruled out Teens for the Double and since had drawn 3 Singles in a Row opted to go with a 20 instead of another Single.  So I zigged when I should have zagged)

It still looks like the next Double will be an Odd game which means whatever Odd digit draws it will double.

Right now the digits rank as follows:

-------Below the line is 5+ out

The chart I have seems to indicate that the Sum could stay low and the only thing lower then 004 is either 011 or stay same with 211 unless it's a triple of 111.  Have to rule 000 out since is an Odd projection.

Charts also indicate that the first digit is probably Even followed by 2 Odd digits.  Looking at the chart and going top to bottom that would give us the following possibles:  Have ruled out the 9

077-033-011-055-433-477-455-411-877-855-811-255-211-611

It is looking like something will play 5+ out so that would eliminate the 077, 033, 433, 477 and 877

355 and 755 appear to be the only Pure Odd according to the software.

While it appears something 5+ out will be used it is not clear as to whether all 3 digits will come 5+ out but if stays low have to consider the 211.

Counting the PURE Odd combinations there is a total of 11 sets

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Looked at the Doubles database and since the 004 drew it did change the projection slightly. (I had ruled out Teens for the Double and since had drawn 3 Singles in a Row opted to go with a 20 instead of another Single.  So I zigged when I should have zagged)

It still looks like the next Double will be an Odd game which means whatever Odd digit draws it will double.

Right now the digits rank as follows:

-------Below the line is 5+ out

The chart I have seems to indicate that the Sum could stay low and the only thing lower then 004 is either 011 or stay same with 211 unless it's a triple of 111.  Have to rule 000 out since is an Odd projection.

Charts also indicate that the first digit is probably Even followed by 2 Odd digits.  Looking at the chart and going top to bottom that would give us the following possibles:  Have ruled out the 9

077-033-011-055-433-477-455-411-877-855-811-255-211-611

It is looking like something will play 5+ out so that would eliminate the 077, 033, 433, 477 and 877

355 and 755 appear to be the only Pure Odd according to the software.

While it appears something 5+ out will be used it is not clear as to whether all 3 digits will come 5+ out but if stays low have to consider the 211.

Counting the PURE Odd combinations there is a total of 11 sets

Looking at the full database for Night draw it appears there will be another Double tomorrow night and the 112 is in the projection.  If this double appears at Night then it means there will probably be a 3 different digit for the Day Draw.  Then by Friday I would think Doubles would be due for the Day.

If the 112 should draw at Night it would be an unprecendented 5 Sums 1-10 in a Row.  Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow Day Draw.

112 122 622 228 662 663 655 665 288 955 778 995 799
                                      633                             788   

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #133615
                            October 4, 2012
                            234 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:46 am - IP Logged

000 played on Jan 12. It may be safe to say it won't play for

awhile.

755 would go with the prediction for last Friday I think.

If mirrored it would be 200 which would make the sum less than 4.

Tonight I choose a dog that looked good. It took off and was in

the lead about 50 yards out of the box. Went around the corner

in the lead and started stretching out on the back side. He was

running just like I drew it up---until the 6 dog passed him about

10 feet from the finish. hahahahahahaah

I guess he got tired. Another factor was the race was in Tucson, Az

and there were a few snow flakes falling. Dem dogs ain't used to no

snow flakes and da cold air that goes along with it.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

000 played on Jan 12. It may be safe to say it won't play for

awhile.

755 would go with the prediction for last Friday I think.

If mirrored it would be 200 which would make the sum less than 4.

Tonight I choose a dog that looked good. It took off and was in

the lead about 50 yards out of the box. Went around the corner

in the lead and started stretching out on the back side. He was

running just like I drew it up---until the 6 dog passed him about

10 feet from the finish. hahahahahahaah

I guess he got tired. Another factor was the race was in Tucson, Az

and there were a few snow flakes falling. Dem dogs ain't used to no

snow flakes and da cold air that goes along with it.

LOL LOL.

I don't think the 000 would repeat this soon either.  For that matter not even another Triple so soon.  Those things are so rare I don't even give them thought when looking at charts.

Page 37 of 46