Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 38 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #133615
October 4, 2012
234 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

821 on the day draw--maybe 255 will be the next double.

I ran across an ad for a pick 3 system and he said that doubles hit

about 25% of the time and somehow he takes advantage of it.

I don't have $50 to find out if he's telling the truth.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Couldnt rule in or out Repeats today for the Daily and 281 drew.  It collasped the Levels again by eliminating 2 Levels.  The Numbers are now on 4 Levels for the first time in 41 draws.  The only way they will Remain 4 is for the 3 to play.  When they Expand they will go to 5 Levels.  Hopefully with just 4 Levels I can come up with the numbers that play.

Once again 3 different digits were drawn.  Haven't looked at the database yet to see whether that Double is projected for tomorrow or not but it would be a good time for it to happen.

Looks like the Double projection is on for the Night Draw first.

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

It stand to rule that Doubles would hit about 25% of the time because of the ratio of 3 different digits vs doubles.  As previously mentioned there are 75% more 3 different digits then there are doubles.  You  just have to wait for a double draw to show upl  Could be a long dry spell if they ever went 90 draws again without showing.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2013, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Charts are indicating the next Double will be a PURE and involve the 3 and the 7 or the 3-1

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Charts are indicating the next Double will be a PURE and involve the 3 and the 7 or the 3-1

I made a slightly different dtaabase on the doubles with my software.  I used a constant "0" plus the 2 digits in the double.  There will always be at least 1 digit repeat from entry to entry.  When the "0" is one of the two digits it will show a 2 digit repeat.

The new database is indicating only a 1 digit repeat which would be the constant '0".  This means the last two digits (0 amd 4) should not be involved in the next double.

It is indicating that 1 digit five plus games out to be involved.  This database also has a constant code for 1 of the two needed.

The only time there will be a Double in this database is when the "0" is one of the digits in the Double that draws.  Therefore I can expect 3 different digits most of the time.   Setting filters for a 2/1 on the Levels, the one constant code and using the only 2nd code that gives me results, it is giving 031 and 037 as the numbers probable in the next Doubles draw.

It doesn't indicate which one of them will double though.  Just that these digits will probably show up.

Looking at the Repeat Rate for Doubles in the regular database, out of the last 47 Double draws there has been a repeat 22 times.  This is close to a 50% repeat rate.

I looked at the Database again and there was actually a 2nd Code that produced possibles.  They are 3-2, 3-6 and 8-5  Of those I would lean toward the 8-5 simply because it has an Odd digit in the 3rd position higher then the 4.

Time will tell if this method is able to cut down the possibles or not as for the next draw there seems to be only 5 different combinations.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

As we see tonight, Doubles didn't show.  Instead there was a 2 digit repeat with the 7.

This doesn't change anything regards what the next Double might be.  The only thing that happened was tonight the Double didn't appear.  It also doesn't mean that the projected Double will only appear at night because it is a combined Double database and tracks all doubles and doubles only from Day to Night to Day to Night, etc.  It's the next double regardless of whether it is day or night.

Again, those probables are 3-2, 3-6, 8-5, 3-1 amd 3-7

Texas
              United States
              Member #133615
              October 4, 2012
              234 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

If I make it out tonight I will play 255 577 and 368.

Texas
                United States
                Member #133615
                October 4, 2012
                234 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Glad I didn't make it out. 407 is a good number.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2013, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Glad I didn't make it out. 407 is a good number.

There was strong indication it would be Doubles again tonight as it indicated 2 Levels would be used.  The "even" pojection for Repeat was not a No Repeat but rather a 2 Repeat.  This is one of those zig/zag choices.

Right now for the Doubles, there are 5 digits five plus games out and 5 within the last 4 draws.  Since the doubles database indicate no repeat of either the 0 or 4, this only leave 3 numbers within the last 4 draws.  They are:  9-3-8

Numbers 5+ out are:  1-2-5-6-7

You can make 15 sets of 2 digit combinations out of that by using one of the digits within last 4 with 1 digit 5+ out.  The 2-5 is one of them if both digits come 5+ draws out.  This I haven't been able to confirm and the charts seem to indicate only 1 digit will come 5+ out.

The Level charts have strong indication that only 1 digit will come from 5+ out.  Although there are 15 possible combinations when I set the codes for what they appear they will be it and a 2/1 on levels it only produces 3 sets and they are:  3-1, 3-5 and 3-7

The following is the 15 sets for doubles as the numbers line up right now.  Just have to figure out how to cut them down.

021 031 032 051 061 026 072 082 025 071 081 037 056 097 098 035 036 091 038 075 076 086 087 092 093 085 095 096

Am seeing signs that the 3 digit will be Odd.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #133615
                    October 4, 2012
                    234 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2013, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

There was strong indication it would be Doubles again tonight as it indicated 2 Levels would be used.  The "even" pojection for Repeat was not a No Repeat but rather a 2 Repeat.  This is one of those zig/zag choices.

Right now for the Doubles, there are 5 digits five plus games out and 5 within the last 4 draws.  Since the doubles database indicate no repeat of either the 0 or 4, this only leave 3 numbers within the last 4 draws.  They are:  9-3-8

Numbers 5+ out are:  1-2-5-6-7

You can make 15 sets of 2 digit combinations out of that by using one of the digits within last 4 with 1 digit 5+ out.  The 2-5 is one of them if both digits come 5+ draws out.  This I haven't been able to confirm and the charts seem to indicate only 1 digit will come 5+ out.

The Level charts have strong indication that only 1 digit will come from 5+ out.  Although there are 15 possible combinations when I set the codes for what they appear they will be it and a 2/1 on levels it only produces 3 sets and they are:  3-1, 3-5 and 3-7

The following is the 15 sets for doubles as the numbers line up right now.  Just have to figure out how to cut them down.

021 031 032 051 061 026 072 082 025 071 081 037 056 097 098 035 036 091 038 075 076 086 087 092 093 085 095 096

Am seeing signs that the 3 digit will be Odd.

You got two numbers right again. 095 is real close to the 995 drawn.

Plus the 3rd number was odd---good job.

When I looked at the past numbers the 9's stood out but didn't think

they would double

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #133615
                      October 4, 2012
                      234 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

8's and 9's stand out for the night draw tonight.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

You got two numbers right again. 095 is real close to the 995 drawn.

Plus the 3rd number was odd---good job.

When I looked at the past numbers the 9's stood out but didn't think

they would double

I figured it was due for a Double on the Daily. 

Those combinations listed were not 3  different digits to appear at Noon. 

They were the 3 digit entry in my software where there was a constant "0"  .  For the Draw you would have dropped the "0" and played only the other 2 digits given. 

You could have taken the 9-5 and played 995 or 955 Any Order or even a Combo.

If you determined the Double would be a PURE, you could have played 6 combinations Any Order 50 cent, spent $3.00 and returned $80.

Those combo's were 3-1, 3-5, 3-7. 9-1, 9-5, 9-7 

This is on the basis that 1 digit would be used 5+ draws out with either the 3 or the 9 from the last 4 draws.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

They were the 3 digit entry in my software where there was a constant "0"  .  For the Draw you would have dropped the "0" and played only the other 2 digits given. 

If you determined the Double would be a PURE, you could have played 6 combinations Any Order 50 cent, spent $3.00 and returned $80.

This is on the basis that 1 digit would be used 5+ draws out with either the 3 or the 9 from the last 4 draws.

On another scenario, with the 6 possible 2 digit combinations there would have been 12 possibles plays since 1 or the other of the digits would double.  Could have taken all 12 combinations, 50 cent bets on Any Order and returned $80.

Or,  you could have played a 50 Cent combo on all 12 sets and spent $14.50 and returned $250.00

Of the last 47 Doubles drawn there have been 22 that were either All Even or All Odd (Pure).

Thiis makes it about a 50/50 chance when Doubles draw that it will either be All Even or All Odd.

Of the 15 combinations that had an Odd digit last, it narrowed the possibles down to 8 sets and of those 8 sets 6 of them were PURES.  For slightly more you could have covered combinations that would not have been PURE.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

According to the Doubles database, the next double drawn will probably come from numbers used within the last 4 draws.  This means could eliminate 1-2-5-6-7-8 as they are on 5+ draws out.

9-4, 9-0, 9-3, 5-4, 5-0, 5-3

Even if something should play 5+ out the 1 and the 6 could be eliminated.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #133615
                              October 4, 2012
                              234 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

well now you tell me to drop the 0. I would have gone with 557

or something since 9 had shown up 3 times in the last 10 draws.

I wish i could dream the numbers like some of these people say they do.

Page 38 of 46