Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 35 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #133615
October 4, 2012
234 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2013, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Well....looks like this one was a dud lol  It did collaspe the Levels and did it in a big way.  Instead of just dropping 1 Level it dropped 2 and went from 7 to 5.  I was considering the 305 to do that but it went 701 taking out not just 1 number 5+ but 2 digits 5+ out.  This leaves the 5-2-6 five or more draws out so the Odds of it using anything that far out is less.

One reason I figured the 3 or 5 would be involved is my charts showed that the last digit to be used would come from a draw that was an Even number of times out.  The 3 was on two and the 5 was on 4.  Instead it used the 7 which was on 10 (meaning had been 10 draws since last played).  Was a matter of not allowing for something 5+ plus out.

The right code in my software would have given 9 possibles without even 1 filter set:

105 205 701 702 235 705 294 295 594

This is why I wish I could figure out that last step of my system.  I keep looking for a way to do it and cant help but feel it is something very simple that I am missing.  Till then I have to use my charts to guide me and they aren't always that clear.

When I spoke of "Levels" this is one of the charts that I use.  It is the one to keep track of how many draws it has been since a number was drawn.   Most of the time the 10 digits are spread out over 6 different levels.  This is the most common.  They fluctuate between 5-6-7.  Rarely will they ever go to 8 or even 4.  To get to 8 or 9 there would have to be one heck of a lot of doubles to play in a row to get the numbers spread on that many levels.

The Levels can never go "up" more then 1 Level from draw to draw but they can collaspe 1 and even 2 (like they did tonight).  The 10 digits were scattered over 7 levels and five of the digits were on a level by themselves.   When it used 3 Levels it dropped the 7 to 5 because it eliminated two levels and put the 3 digits on one level together.

I also track the "Number of" Levels that are used.  That chart indicated only 2 levels would be  "used", therefore, it appeared a double would come up.  If I can see 3 Levels indicated at anytime I can rule out Doubles because with only 2 digits you will have only 2 levels OR there would be 2 digits come from the same Level.`You can get 3 digits off 2 levels as well so I have to rely on my chart that tracks 3 digit vs 2 digit to rule doubles in or out.  For Levels to stay the "same", 2 or 3 levels can be used but one of the Levels will have only 1 digit on it.  So either 3 differeit levels are used (with 1 digit on a level by itself) or else 2 Levels can be  used and 2 digits come from 1 Level and the third digit on a level by itself.  This causes the number of Levels to stay the same whatever thatis...5=6 or 7.

I even have a chart that tracks the number of Levels used...1-2 or 3 so I don't just track numbers, I track how they are spreading out.

All this tracking involves Even vs Odd, More vs Less.  Is something going Even or is it going Odd.  Is something going to be More or Less then the Last.  The fewer decisions I have to make the better because you start zigging and zagging and at any point you can make a step in the wrong direction.  If I could get the Codes, I wouldn't have to make as many decisions as was the case tonight.  Just having the right codes produced only 9 Exacts.

Your using a lot of terms I don't understand so I read it a time or two

hoping to grasp it.

You listed 9 possible numbers above. Did your program choose those

numbers using default settings or do you have to chose the right code?

I would like to narrow it down to 4 numbers or less but that seems like

it might be a major under taking.

With all the doubles hitting maybe you could concentrate your effort there.

You would have less opportunities to play but when you hit the combo

payoff is $330.

I wish I could help you make the decisions and changes.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Your using a lot of terms I don't understand so I read it a time or two

hoping to grasp it.

You listed 9 possible numbers above. Did your program choose those

numbers using default settings or do you have to chose the right code?

I would like to narrow it down to 4 numbers or less but that seems like

it might be a major under taking.

With all the doubles hitting maybe you could concentrate your effort there.

You would have less opportunities to play but when you hit the combo

payoff is $330.

I wish I could help you make the decisions and changes.

With the right code the software generated the combinations without any other filters used.  Filters like, blocking Even combinations, doubles, pures, etc.  All I had to have was the correct code entered and it would give me the exacts to use.

A "Level" is nothing more then the number of draws it has been since a digit has been used.

It had been 3 draws since the 0 and appeared, 6 draws since the 1 and 10 draws since the 7.  Since the 894 had just been drawn it was on Level 1.  The 3 was on Level 2, the 5 on Level 4, the 2 AND the 6 on Level 7.  Counting the number of "levels" you will see there are 7 different levels 1-2-3-4-6-7-10.   The digits are normally spread out over 6 different  levels.  Just like digits repeat from game to game, the "number of" levels repeat.  Most of the time the numbers are scattered over 6 different levels.

Level 1    894       As you can see the 0-1-7 are on 3 different Levels.   When all three of them are used, the number of levels

Level 2        3       changes.    7 minus 3 plus equals 5.   If 1 of the digits had come from either the 1st or 7th level and two

Level 3        0       digits (0-7, 0-1. or  7-1) it would have taken out only 2 levels and the would now be 6 different levels

Level 4        5       instead of 5.   To remain at 7 levels and 3 digits draw, there would had to have been 1 digit from Level 1,

Level 6        1      1 digit from Level 7 and any one of the other digits 3-0-5-1-7 to be drawn to keep the digits scattered over

Level 7     2-6      7 different Levels.    Most of the time the number of levels are 6.  Sometimes (as they did last night) they

Level 10      7      drop to 5 or expand to 7 and while on 7 it could expand to 8 before it drops (collaspes) again.   The numbers

are now on 5 different Levels and they won't stay there for long.   The 701 is now on Level 1, Level 2 has 894, Level 3 has the 3, Level 5 has the 5 and Level 8 has the 2 and 6.  For the Levels to go to 6, neither the 3 nor the 5 will be drawn.  Only numbers from Level 1, 2 and 8 will be used for the Levels to change to 6.  Even if 2 digits came from 1 Level and 1 digit from another that has more then 1 digit, it can cause the number of levels to change because no level is completely eliminated.

Lasts night two levels were eliminated because all 3 digits drawn gathered together on 1 Level replacing one of the 3 used. As said most of the time the numbers are spread out over only 6 levels but nothing is constant so that will change up or down through the course of time.

Might also mention the 3-0-5 that I had decided on is the SAME Sum Total as the 701 that was drawn.  Both Odd games and both would have collasped the Levels.  Also look at the Levels above and you will notice that 4 of the 10 digits were 5+ games out.  Most numbers will redraw before they ever get past 4 Levels.   With the 1 and 7 gone, it now leaves only 5-2 and 6 five or more draws out so soon all digits will start coming from the last 4 draws.

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

With the right code the software generated the combinations without any other filters used.  Filters like, blocking Even combinations, doubles, pures, etc.  All I had to have was the correct code entered and it would give me the exacts to use.

A "Level" is nothing more then the number of draws it has been since a digit has been used.

It had been 3 draws since the 0 and appeared, 6 draws since the 1 and 10 draws since the 7.  Since the 894 had just been drawn it was on Level 1.  The 3 was on Level 2, the 5 on Level 4, the 2 AND the 6 on Level 7.  Counting the number of "levels" you will see there are 7 different levels 1-2-3-4-6-7-10.   The digits are normally spread out over 6 different  levels.  Just like digits repeat from game to game, the "number of" levels repeat.  Most of the time the numbers are scattered over 6 different levels.

Level 1    894       As you can see the 0-1-7 are on 3 different Levels.   When all three of them are used, the number of levels

Level 2        3       changes.    7 minus 3 plus equals 5.   If 1 of the digits had come from either the 1st or 7th level and two

Level 3        0       digits (0-7, 0-1. or  7-1) it would have taken out only 2 levels and the would now be 6 different levels

Level 4        5       instead of 5.   To remain at 7 levels and 3 digits draw, there would had to have been 1 digit from Level 1,

Level 6        1      1 digit from Level 7 and any one of the other digits 3-0-5-1-7 to be drawn to keep the digits scattered over

Level 7     2-6      7 different Levels.    Most of the time the number of levels are 6.  Sometimes (as they did last night) they

Level 10      7      drop to 5 or expand to 7 and while on 7 it could expand to 8 before it drops (collaspes) again.   The numbers

are now on 5 different Levels and they won't stay there for long.   The 701 is now on Level 1, Level 2 has 894, Level 3 has the 3, Level 5 has the 5 and Level 8 has the 2 and 6.  For the Levels to go to 6, neither the 3 nor the 5 will be drawn.  Only numbers from Level 1, 2 and 8 will be used for the Levels to change to 6.  Even if 2 digits came from 1 Level and 1 digit from another that has more then 1 digit, it can cause the number of levels to change because no level is completely eliminated.

Lasts night two levels were eliminated because all 3 digits drawn gathered together on 1 Level replacing one of the 3 used. As said most of the time the numbers are spread out over only 6 levels but nothing is constant so that will change up or down through the course of time.

Might also mention the 3-0-5 that I had decided on is the SAME Sum Total as the 701 that was drawn.  Both Odd games and both would have collasped the Levels.  Also look at the Levels above and you will notice that 4 of the 10 digits were 5+ games out.  Most numbers will redraw before they ever get past 4 Levels.   With the 1 and 7 gone, it now leaves only 5-2 and 6 five or more draws out so soon all digits will start coming from the last 4 draws.

Need to make a quick correction.  I didn't get the full equation in:  7 minus 3 PLUS 1 equals 5.

You have 7 levels, numbers on 3 different levels are used but they regroup on a level together.  So 7 minus 3 equals 4 plus the 1 (new level) equals 5.  The digits are now on 5 Levels"

Level 1    701

Level 2    894

Level 3        3

Level 5        5

Level 8     2-6

Count the number of Levels.  They may be numbered 1-2-3-5-8 but that is only 5 numbers, therefore, 5 levels.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

With the above in mind, here is how things stand on the Day Draw.  Presently there is also 5 different Levels that the digits are on.

Level 1    142

Level 2    695

Level 3      37

Level 4        8

Level 5        0

There are 5 levels that just happened to be numbered "5".  It could have been `1-2-3-4-7 and still be 5 levels.

It doesn't usually stay on 5 Levels long but immediately expands to 6.   For this reason that is why I think there will be a digit come from Levels 1-2-3 on Monday Day.  If it expands neither the 8 nor the 0 will be used because if they were the number of Levels would remain at 5.  There has to be digits used that will leave 1 or more numbers per level.

I do think there will be a repeat out of the 142 so that is 1 digit/1 level.  Then a digit on Level 2 (6-9-5) and finally either/or the 3 or 7.

A double could still expand the levels and whatever plays on Level 1 could double (or not) with a digit from either Level 2 or Level 3.

There hasn't been a repeat of digits in 4 draws now.  This is another reason to believe that there will be something repeat out of the 1-4-2.  The charts are not clear as to whether there will be 3 digits or doubles or even whether 2 or 3 Levels will have all numbers drawn. 

They indicate that the 3 digit used will come from an Odd numbered Level and that would be Level 3 or Level 5.  But, with the 0 ruled out so would be Level 5 so that means either the 3 or 7 will be drawn.  The charts also indicate the Sum Total of the Levels used will be Even.  In order to get an Even Sum for Levels, 2 Odd levels (1 & 3 = 4) would be used....OR....Levels 1-2-3 = 6 would be used.

This is how I rule in and out specific digits from the draws.

As the numbers stand right no....Counting Doubles, Triples and 3 different digits there are 52 possible combinations right now that would raise the number of Levels from 5 to 6.   That 52 can be reduced to 15 by elliminating all Triples and Doubles and considering 1 digit from each of 3 different Levels.

263 453 463 257 267 457 467 297 497
                157 293     493 197       
                193 167 

4 of the above combinations favor Even digits and the other 11 favor Odd digits.  The only thing I am seeing right now is it will probably be an Odd digit in the 3rd position.  Can't get a read on the other two positions.    At this point I can't go any further without filtering out a possible combination to appear.

Texas
          United States
          Member #1477
          May 7, 2003
          2311 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2013, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the Levels decided to stay on 5 with the 0 playing.  It looked like there would be a slight chance that would happen but it isn't the norm.  Would be really surprised if Levels were on 5 three times in a row.   Did do a repeat out of 1-4-2 which was expected and something out of 6-9-5 was expected. 

In one chart the codes are divided into 18 per group.  Set 1 and Set 2.  I used Set 2 for one Code and Set 1 for the 2nd Code.  Had the codes reversed.  Should have gotten the 1st code out of Group 1 and the 2nd Code out of group 2.There are actually "code sets" and there are 36 possible combinations of the codes.  I have tried to narrow them down by grouping them according to similarities.  Thinking perhaps I have tried to consolidate too small and that isn't allowing enough variation to track.  I have the 36 codes grouped in 5 different groups in one chart, 4 in another.  In the 5 different groups there are 4 groups that have only 6 of the codes.  The  5th group has 12 and that was the one that had the code set I needed.  Was trying to narrow the 36 codes down to possible 6.  Had the wrong group for this draw.  In the chart where there are 4 groups, each of those groups as 9 sets of codes. I could only eliminate 1 of those groups so still left me with 27 code sets  to sort through :(

Figured the Sum Total today would be Odd so blocked all Odd games, doubles and pure Evens.  Doing that and with the right code it generated 12 possible exacts.  Of those 6 could have been eliminated as they were doubles.  And 3 of the remaining combinations Sum Totaled 10 or less.

Oso, that is getting it down to 4 or less.  I need to come up with some different ideas on how to track these codes.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Trying a new grouping of Codes.  Looking at tomorrows Daily, it appears there will be another repeat out of the 106.  Whatever repeats should be in the 2nd or 3rd position.  If it doubles, both 2nd and 3rd.   Still looks like Sum Total Odd and doesn't appear Teens will be it.  So Sums 1-10 amd 20-27,  First level to have a # is an Odd Level and that would be Level 1.  2nd digit to play is also on an Odd Level so that is why would have to plan for a double to appear or else the Level would be 3 where the 9 amd 5 are.  This would skip over the 2nd Level and eliminate digits 4 and 2.

From this point if the Levels Expand the 3rd digit would be either 3 or 7.  If remains at 5 Levels the 8 would draw.

Using the new Code tracking, the code sets I am coming up with are not ones that will produce a double digit game.

740 841 870

513 913 768

407 418 708

720 830 850 890 731 751 791 821       

If this new method is correct, there are 4 different possible code sets.   I haven't eliminated the Teens as I don't want to filter myself out of possible combinations.  Already have enough filters in place just going with a Sum Total Odd.  If that is off the whole thing is off.

We haven't had a PURE in 6 draws now so ne should be showing up soon.  Usually there is a higher occurence of Sums 1-10 then there are 21-27.

If there is a two digit repeat:

760 861 607 618

Texas
              United States
              Member #133615
              October 4, 2012
              234 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Clipper i took your info on Sunday and cameu p with some numbers.

I used my superior ability to correctly guess numbers for the pick

three using the scientific research you provided and came up with

263 157 453 457 and 952. Would have played the first 4 but I was

hanging curtains--which in itself is another of the talents I excel at--

not!

As you can see I got 2 numbers but they weren't on the

same number--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Texas
                United States
                Member #133615
                October 4, 2012
                234 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I made some plays on the dogs over the weekend. Missed

on about 4 in a row but won it all back on the fifth.

One of the bets should have been a lock. Fastest dog--

was only it's 4th race so shouldn't be tired--good track

inside in the one box and it came in 20 lengths behind.

Another was similar--fast and on the rail--gets out of the

box quick. Took off like lightning but the farthest dog away

in the 8 box who should not have been any where near

until the turn took a left out of the box and hit my 1 dog

just like it was a linebacker tackling a running back in the

open field.

However it is very entertaining and I can usually choose 2 or

more winners out of five races i decide to play which is substantially

more than I ever will picking numbers for A&N or pick three.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #133615
                  October 4, 2012
                  234 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Clipper can your program figure out how often certain sets

of numbers appear.

Using 106-- how long before those three numbers hit again together

in any order--not mirrored or flipped or whatever Pick 3ers do

to try to choose numbers.

Is there a 3 set number that is drawn more often than others?

Then how often would 106 with mirrored numbers appear?

After you figure all that out can you answer the age old question--

Why is there air?

If you don't know see if you tube has Bill Cosby answering the question.

Classic stuff probably way before your time.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2013, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

My personal favorites were 462 and 467 but the Levels didn't expand as expected.  Should have planned for a Remain since the signs were there but didn't.  If had would have come up with 2 numbers myself.  I am working on a new database for the Night draw for the codes right now.

202 404 272 474 808 818 909 979 878 - 1 Digit Repeat

The Code Sets have come up with for tonight will produce Doubles.  It also appears whatever repeats out of 701 will be in the 2nd position

Charts are indicating it will be either the 7 or the 1

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2013, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Made a Doubles database and combined both Day and Night so whatever it gives will be for next double regardless of whether it is day or night.  Can't see much right now other then to say that I think the 1-2-5-6 can be eliminated.

Out of the last 47 Doubles, 22 of the draws have been PURE draws.  Meaning the digits are either all ODD or all EVEN.  As far as  Sum Totals there have been 8 that had Sum 21-27 and the remaining  39 have split about 50/50 between Singles and Teens.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #133615
                        October 4, 2012
                        234 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

With that info I will play 279 878 979 and maybe 179--

whoops just realized the time---won't make it tonight.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

With that info I will play 279 878 979 and maybe 179--

whoops just realized the time---won't make it tonight.

I like the 878 myself but doubt if play tonight.  Husband went back to work tonight after being off work due to flu for two weeks.  We only have the one vehicle so unless I drive my Son's car (which I don't like driving) I won't be playing.  Been picking up both Day and Night at the same time but didn't have anything ready today for the Night Draw

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #133615
                            October 4, 2012
                            234 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Silly me I was thinking the drawing was at 6--All or nothing draw time.

Still don't think I will get out and buy a ticket.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Clipper can your program figure out how often certain sets

of numbers appear.

Using 106-- how long before those three numbers hit again together

in any order--not mirrored or flipped or whatever Pick 3ers do

to try to choose numbers.

Is there a 3 set number that is drawn more often than others?

Then how often would 106 with mirrored numbers appear?

After you figure all that out can you answer the age old question--

Why is there air?

If you don't know see if you tube has Bill Cosby answering the question.

Classic stuff probably way before your time.

The software I have is strictly a number generator with filters that can be used to block, allow or produce combinations after reviewing charts that track information.  It does not keep track of pairs, front, back, etc.  It is not a Statistical type program like all the other Pick 3 software you find available.  You won't find any software like this on the market as I never could find anything remotely like it and that is why I had it developed for me.

All the software out there (if it keeps a database) will  give you percentages, frequencies, etc.with graphic charts and some may make projections.  This software isn't designed to do that.  It is designed to generate combinations based upon educated decisions from tracking specific facts such as Sum Totals, Alpha (OOO, EEE, OEO, EOE, etc), Levels, Repeats, etc and charts to track the Code Sets needed to generate combinations.

I am in total control of what the program produces.  I do keep track of how many times a digit has appeared (do not count twice if doubles) and I have a chart that keeps track of how long it's been since drawn.  They are very simple charts with no percentage data.

Other then that the nearly 40 some odd charts I have tracks specific information I use in determining what type of combination to look for.  It's a method using Odd vs Even, Higher/Lower then the last.  I have a method of doing that.  Once I review my charts I set filters in the software and it generates combinations.  I have 17 different filters and can even block specific digits of choice if I think something isn't going to be used.  This helps cut down on the number of combinations generated. 

It's more of a system of "elimination for determination" then anything.  There is a story about a man who once carved a beautiful elephant out of a piece of ivory.  When somebody saw it and was deeply moved they asked the man who he carved it how in the world did he make such a beautiful carving.  The man told him....I simply cut away anything that didn't look like an elephant.

Page 35 of 46