Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 29 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2013, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Sorry folks.  Need to make one slight correction.  This informatin is reversed: 

5-7 = 7      4-8 = 5 for Total 12 that favor Odd Numbers

7-5 = 9     8-4 = 4 for Total 13 that favor Even

The 5-7 and 4-8  for 12 should favor Even numbers and the 7-5 and 8-4 for 13 should favor Odd.  The left digit always stands for Odd and the right Even.  Sorry about that.  This would give the edge to more Odd numbers playing the past 35 games in the Noon draw then then Even.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2013, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Looking at the AM draw and my records and it appears that the AM draw could have as many as 7 and as few as 3 of the numbers that will be in the Noon draw.  If the case is 3, you could play the numbers that drew this AM at Noon and win and easy $10

Texas
      United States
      Member #1477
      May 7, 2003
      2311 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Unusual Noon game in that no numbers in the 20's or Row 4 appeared.   Did have 7 of the numbers that were in the AM game.  Was a 6  digit repeat with an 84 alpha split and another 84 split between the 12's which makes it an equally unusual draw.  I was looking for a 50/50 split and would have leaned towards Even if had gone one way or the other.  That 1 in the 1st has repeated so many time now that it is getting close to playing something else.

I call these situations so cold they are hot.  Figured there would be 6 Singles.  Was off on the Teens and 20's which I was going 4 and 2 respectively.  Draw went 6-6-0.  Thought one of the rows would have 5 digits and was going with Row 1 and it was Row 2 that had the 5.  Looking for 4 on Row 3 and it did and had 3 of the numbers I was playing.

Still had 8 and 4 of the numbers today inspite of the unusual draw.

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Only 3 of the positions had the most commonly drawn numbers in positions.  This would make it an etremely hard draw to predict  Positions 1-3 and 4 where 1-3 and 7 appeared were the positions that had 1 of the most common numbers drawn in that specific position.

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

The noon draw today was one the 14L4 would have been good to play.

My number if I had played it would have hit for $500--it only matched

the 1 and 3.

So maybe that is more proof to find a number that will win enough so

you can continue to play. $500 will buy a few chicken dinners and pay

for a few more tickets.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2013, 1:33 am - IP Logged

You would need to explain to me what "14L4" means before I could say it is "proof" to focus on 1 number.  Especially when you need 9 more to win $50 and 10 to win $500.

There are numbers that appear in certain positions more often then others.  I think you would get more results and closer if you knew these numbers and concentrated on them.  For instance, while the 1st number has a high frequency of being 1, the 2 is second most drawn number in the first.   The 23 and 24 are the most drawn in the 12th position.  In the 8th position the 16 and 17 are drawn the most often.  In the 2nd the 3 and 5 are drawn the most often. There are some numbers that have never been drawn in a specific position.  In fact, this is only the 4th time the a"18" as been drawn in the 12th position in All or Nothing since it started and that  4 times includes EVERY draw and not just one specific draw. i.e. Noon.

These facts are for the Noon draw, of course.  I looked at all the draws for the month of January and out of 124 draws the "1" appeared in the first position 71 Times followed by the "2" for around 20 times.  It's too time consuming for me to gather the information for each position according to the frequency of what is drawn  for each "draw" but I have it for the Noon draw.  The Night draw tonight should have 6 of the numbers that will be drawn in the Noon draw tomorrow.  The AM draw should have 6 to 7 as well.  Of course, some of the numbers could be the same as in tonights draw.

Right now I am consistently getting 8 numbers each and every day and breaking even.  If I can do this consistently I think I have a solid chance of getting all 12 in the near future.  The right set of circumstances just has to show up and tomorrow Noon draw appears to be a good chance.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2013, 1:43 am - IP Logged

PS...in the Noon draw today I predicted there would be 6 numbers in the Singles and there was.  I also predicted that there would be 4 in the Teens and I had 3 of the 4 that were drawn.  Where I went wrong was planning on 2 numbers in the 20's and none were drawn.  If I could have predicted they weren't going to play I would have played more in the Teens and would have had a better shot at 9, 10, 11..or even all of them since I got 8.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: February 1, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Interesting Noon draw.  The first 5 numbers repeated!   There were 7 repeats in all.  The night Draw had 5 of the numbers in the Noon Draw.  The  AM draw had 7 of the numbers.  The AM and Night draws had  5 of the same numbers and 4 of them were ones that repeated.  Of the 5 numbers that was in neither the Night and AM there were 2 numbers that were drawn in the Noon draw.

Regards some Row information and how many seem to appear:

for the Noon Draw and last 35 draws:

3 on Row 1 seems to be the most likely for 22 out of 35.  2 Numbers for 9 times; 4 numbers 3 times and 5 numbers 1 time.  No case of only 1 # showing in the last 35 Noon draws.

Row 2:

Seems to be about equally shared between 2 and 3 numbers.  2 Numbers 13 times and 3 numbers 10 times

4 Numbers 5 times and 5 Numbers 3 times.  1 Number twice and 6 numbers 1 (very unusual for 6 to pull)

Row 3:

Again, about equally shared but this time between 3 and 4 numbers. 3 - 14 times and 4 - 12 times.

Number 2 -  5 times and 1 time for both 1 and 5 numbers

Row 4:

Looks about equally shared again between 3 and 4 numbers....13 and 11 respectively.

2 Numbers 7 times

1 time for each 1-5 and 6

As you can see it is not that common for 5 numbers on one row to be drawn much less all 6.  Slightly more likely to have 2 numbers drawn on Row 1 then Row 4

More likely to have 5 numbers on Row 2 then any of the other 3 Rows which has a total of 3 between them.  Only Rows 1 and 4 have had all 6 numbers drawn in the last 35 games.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 1, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting that I am looking at right now.  Is going to be rather time consuming to complete but might be something can use.

I am comparing the Night Draw from previous draw to the AM Draw the following day and then both those to the Noon Draw.   Am looking to see how many numbers are in either the Night and AM draws and of those same numbers how many appear in the Noon Draw.  Also looking to see how many numbers are in each of these draws that appear at Noon.  Then am looking at the numbers NOT drawn in either the Night and AM that appeared in the Noon.

Of the first 4 days I have looked at starting 35 days ago this is what I have found:

Night 22, AM 24 and Noon 24:

Night and AM have 5 of the same numbers.  All 5 are in the same position in the draws as well

There are 7 numbers in each the Night and AM draw that are in the Noon.

Of the 5 numbers the same in the Night and AM, only 3 of them were drawn in the Noon game.

There were 5 numbers that weren't drawn between Night and AM.  Of these 1 number appeared in the Noon draw.

Night 24, AM 25 and Noon 25:

Same numbers = 5 2 Same position

5 Numbers each draw that appears in the Noon draw.

Of the 5 "same" only 2 appear in the Noon Draw

5 Numbers not in either the Night and AM = 3 appeared in the Noon draw.

Night 25, AM 26 and Noon 26:

Same numbers Night and AM = 6    4 Same position

Of these 6 - 4 numbers were in the Noon draw.

4 Numbers not draw in either Night or AM = NONE of them were drawn in the Noon draw

Both NIght and AM had 7 numbers each that were in the draw for Noon

Night 26, AM 27 and Noon 27:

5 Same numbers for Night and AM.  NONE in Same Position

Of these 5 = only 1 is in the Noon draw

5 numbers not in either the Night or AM - ALL 5 appear in the Noon draw.

3 Numbers in the Night draw that appeared at Noon

5 Numbers in the AM draw that appeared at Noon (first time they both weren't the same amount but this is only 4 day analysis)

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1477
                    May 7, 2003
                    2311 Posts
                    Posted: February 1, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting that I am looking at right now.  Is going to be rather time consuming to complete but might be something can use.

I am comparing the Night Draw from previous draw to the AM Draw the following day and then both those to the Noon Draw.   Am looking to see how many numbers are in either the Night and AM draws and of those same numbers how many appear in the Noon Draw.  Also looking to see how many numbers are in each of these draws that appear at Noon.  Then am looking at the numbers NOT drawn in either the Night and AM that appeared in the Noon.

Of the first 4 days I have looked at starting 35 days ago this is what I have found:

Night 22, AM 24 and Noon 24:

Night and AM have 5 of the same numbers.  All 5 are in the same position in the draws as well

There are 7 numbers in each the Night and AM draw that are in the Noon.

Of the 5 numbers the same in the Night and AM, only 3 of them were drawn in the Noon game.

There were 5 numbers that weren't drawn between Night and AM.  Of these 1 number appeared in the Noon draw.

Night 24, AM 25 and Noon 25:

Same numbers = 5 2 Same position

5 Numbers each draw that appears in the Noon draw.

Of the 5 "same" only 2 appear in the Noon Draw

5 Numbers not in either the Night and AM = 3 appeared in the Noon draw.

Night 25, AM 26 and Noon 26:

Same numbers Night and AM = 6    4 Same position

Of these 6 - 4 numbers were in the Noon draw.

4 Numbers not draw in either Night or AM = NONE of them were drawn in the Noon draw

Both NIght and AM had 7 numbers each that were in the draw for Noon

Night 26, AM 27 and Noon 27:

5 Same numbers for Night and AM.  NONE in Same Position

Of these 5 = only 1 is in the Noon draw

5 numbers not in either the Night or AM - ALL 5 appear in the Noon draw.

3 Numbers in the Night draw that appeared at Noon

5 Numbers in the AM draw that appeared at Noon (first time they both weren't the same amount but this is only 4 day analysis)

WHEW!   I got my data for the Noon draw the last 35 days with this info.  Havent looked at it yet collectively to see what the averages are.

Did have 1 Noon draw that had 5 numbers that were in both the Night and AM draw and ALSO had 5 numbers that weren't in either the Night or AM draw.  That was 10 of the 12 numbers needed just between those options.  There wer 8 numbers the same in both draws and there was 8 numbers NOT in both draws.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: February 1, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Little more data.   It appears just as there is an average of 6 to 7 numbers to repeat from one draw to the next, there is also another 6-7 average of numbers chosen from Numbers being the same in Night and AM draws plus Numbers not in either of those draws.   The average of numbers that are the same in both the Night and AM Draws seems to be 5 with a total of 13 for the last 35 Noon Draws.  Followed by 6 with 9 and 7 with 5.

Tomorrow there should be an odd amount  of numbers in the AM draw that will repeat in the Noon draw.  There were 8 numbers today.  Haven't narrowed it yet to 3-5 or 7 yet although the average is 6 or 7 the odds would be with 7.

Looking at some data separately, while there appears to be an average of 5 numbers the same in the Night and AM draws, when it comes to the average of what these numbers to play in the Noon draw it appears to be 2-3 or 4.  Of course, being the average of matching numbers is 5, if 4 were to repeat the field to pick from would probably be higher then 5.

As far as numbers not in either of those draws, it also appears the average is 2-3 as 2 new happened 9 times and 3 new happened 10 times out of the last 35 draws.  4 and 5 new have happened only 6 and 4 times respectively.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #133615
                        October 4, 2012
                        234 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

The noon draw today was one the 14L4 would have been good to play.

My number if I had played it would have hit for $500--it only matched

the 1 and 3.

So maybe that is more proof to find a number that will win enough so

you can continue to play. $500 will buy a few chicken dinners and pay

for a few more tickets.

Silly me---a ten number match is $50 ----not $500.

I think I will study the dogs for awhile--maybe the horses too.

They are more fun and you can play a bunch of time most days.

I found a place that will let me play online.

I would think the odds in an 8 dog race is better than the pick 3

and the dogs sometimes give clues that will help narrow them 

down to 2 or 3 numbers for an exacta and 3 or 4 for a trifecta.

A decent exacta will pay $25 or more and a decent trifecta $80 plus.

I could be wrong---anyway you can wheel numbers with the dogs

as long as you watch what it costs and of course you can buy more

than one ticket and win (or lose) on both

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #55889
                          October 23, 2007
                          5615 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2013, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Not too bad of a week. I bought a QP on Tuesday for 2 draws and won $12. So I played the same numbers the rest of the week. Wed won $2, Thurs won $10. Unfortunately the numbers went cold Friday and Sat. That seems to happen.

BTW Oso, for January I spent $100 on All or Nothing and won back $48. That's better than any of the other jackpot games.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Tyler Texas
                            United States
                            Member #130924
                            July 28, 2012
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2013, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I did not play much during the last couple of weeks. Played pk3/da4 once in a while and same with all or nothing. Won $2 a couple times and thats it. My number has gone ice cold. Weird how it was hitting $10 and $50 fairly regularly and now it barely hits $2 anymore. Guess I will continue to play it once or twice a day a little longer. Wow Clipper you are bringing a lot of information into this thread. After using my brain power all day at work I just don't feel much like taxing my brain studying all these drawings and numbers. I go the lazy route and get qp's, follow others are randomely pick numbers for all the games I play. It all seems to work about the same for me- not very good. Hope somebody from here hits a big one this week. Good luck!

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I did not play much during the last couple of weeks. Played pk3/da4 once in a while and same with all or nothing. Won $2 a couple times and thats it. My number has gone ice cold. Weird how it was hitting $10 and $50 fairly regularly and now it barely hits $2 anymore. Guess I will continue to play it once or twice a day a little longer. Wow Clipper you are bringing a lot of information into this thread. After using my brain power all day at work I just don't feel much like taxing my brain studying all these drawings and numbers. I go the lazy route and get qp's, follow others are randomely pick numbers for all the games I play. It all seems to work about the same for me- not very good. Hope somebody from here hits a big one this week. Good luck!

Ronnieh, fortunately I don't work or I wouldn't be able to do the analysis that I do.  I started out tracking numbers in Sept 1993 when Texas started having the Lotto.  Actually did a test with the Scratch Off when they said the Odds would be so many wihtin so many tickets so I bought $60 to see and it did come out pretty close to  what they said.  Wasnt more then 1 or 2 off.  Something I did lear though was how they were scattered for draw.  If the draw was say 1 in 3.89 I would call that 4.   Some times you might get a win 4 tickets in a 4 card sequence.  Then you might go 8 or 9 and get wining tickets back to back.  I don't care for the scratch offs and much prefer to stick with picking my own.  Another reason I don't buy scrtch off because I have found a way to analysis the numbers and do better.

I started out tracking the Lotto with no computer and not even knowing there was software to track lottery numbers.  I had to come pu with my own way of predicting so I just started with looking at the obvious and using common sense.  Numbers are Odd and Even so I looked to see how many Odd numbers were draw compared to Even and found that it varied and out of a lot of draws there was an average.  Same went for how many denominations were used.  How many rows on the game card, etc.

When Pick 3 started I was able to use that information to analysis Pick 3 and picked up a few more ides that I was able to help in the Lotto.  I found ways to cut my odds down and have followed a proces of elimination for determination.   Like in the Pick 3, if you pick 1 number and figure out what position it will be in you can reduce your odds from 1 in 1000  to 1 in 100.  There is a way to get that 1 numbers as well 60-62% of the time.  Out of this I developed a system that I was able to get a college student to put into software that has a database with a generator and filters.  I make 1 entry into the database and it updates nearly 40 charts of facts that I look at to determine what to play.

In can be VERY time consuming but will be very rewarding in the final analysis.

Page 29 of 46