Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 34 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Darn it!  Had the right codes for my software tonight but filtered myself out of the combination :(  Was going with a 2 digit repeat of the 8 and 3 and it was the 8 and 4 with the 9 for 894.  I had 803 and 403.  Didn't see that Sum Total in the 20's for the Night Draw but was going with for the Daily Draw.  Just that 1 decision would have given me only 3 EXACTS to play.  Knowing the 3rd digit would come 5_ games out would have reduced it to just 1 combination.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Darn it!  Had the right codes for my software tonight but filtered myself out of the combination :(  Was going with a 2 digit repeat of the 8 and 3 and it was the 8 and 4 with the 9 for 894.  I had 803 and 403.  Didn't see that Sum Total in the 20's for the Night Draw but was going with for the Daily Draw.  Just that 1 decision would have given me only 3 EXACTS to play.  Knowing the 3rd digit would come 5_ games out would have reduced it to just 1 combination.

The Night draw has now has  repeated 6 games in a row.   It's getting close to a "break" if it doesn't tomorrow night then Monday night.  If it breaks you could eliminate all 3 digits that drew tonight.  Also looking for a Double tomorrow night.  All the signs are there.

Texas
      United States
      Member #133615
      October 4, 2012
      234 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2013, 12:54 am - IP Logged

The Night draw has now has  repeated 6 games in a row.   It's getting close to a "break" if it doesn't tomorrow night then Monday night.  If it breaks you could eliminate all 3 digits that drew tonight.  Also looking for a Double tomorrow night.  All the signs are there.

So I should look for a number 5 out that seems like a good

chance to hit and hopefully will double? What do you think

it will be odd or even doubler? What range do you think the

sum will be?

If the doubler is odd do you think the other number will be even?

Can you get that program to start making these decisions so I don't

have to~~hahahahahahahaha

Texas
        United States
        Member #133615
        October 4, 2012
        234 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:08 am - IP Logged

The last few days haven't been good for the dogs. Rain

in just about every track I play.

Funny thing--I am explaining how all this dog betting works

to my granddaughter(age 17). I show her the info I'm looking at--it's

a compilation of stats.

She says looks like 712. I said OK lets watch. I explained how

we could play and it didn't matter what order they come in as

long as 2 of the 3 come in 1st and 2nd.

Came in 2745

I didn't play it but a $1 exacta box of the 712(total of $6)would have

paid $48-- a $2 quinella box ($12) would have paid $61. Or the way

I explained we would play it was 71 quinella and 72 quinella for $4

total

Then she jumped up and went to her room---wait--- come back---

there's more races~~~~~~~hahahaaha

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:32 am - IP Logged

For the pick 3--I looked back and the 1 has doubled 3 times since the 25th.

8and 9 have been together on 3 draws since the 4th of Feb.

8 has hit 6 days in a row.

4 has hit 3 days in a row.

0 hit 2 days in a row within the last 5

6 has only hit 1 time since the 1st--it was a double the day before.

I am thinking 5 might double.

15-18 sum.

It would have to triple for 15--so 6 7 8 but you could use 1234

and 8 shouldn't hit.  551 552 553 554 556 557 559

now where will the 5's show up---together or separated front or back.

Clipper you only have to get 2 numbers right for this.

Doubles pay $80 for a 50 cent any way ticket.

A $1.50 combo play would pay $250.

An exact/any with an exact hit pays $330--which of course is a double.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:10 am - IP Logged

For the pick 3--I looked back and the 1 has doubled 3 times since the 25th.

8and 9 have been together on 3 draws since the 4th of Feb.

8 has hit 6 days in a row.

4 has hit 3 days in a row.

0 hit 2 days in a row within the last 5

6 has only hit 1 time since the 1st--it was a double the day before.

I am thinking 5 might double.

15-18 sum.

It would have to triple for 15--so 6 7 8 but you could use 1234

and 8 shouldn't hit.  551 552 553 554 556 557 559

now where will the 5's show up---together or separated front or back.

Clipper you only have to get 2 numbers right for this.

Doubles pay $80 for a 50 cent any way ticket.

A $1.50 combo play would pay $250.

An exact/any with an exact hit pays $330--which of course is a double.

Just from what I am seeing right now the 3 or 5 will be involved but I don't think they will double....at least not the 5.  Nor do I think something 5+ out will draw.  Haven't been able to completely rule out a repeat but just know a break is imminent.   Keep in mind that when doubles play there is a higher chance of it being a PURE then 2Odd/1E or 2Even/1Odd.

The Sum Total Chart isn't giving me much info so hard to tell which way it is going to Sum much less higher or lower.  Keep in mind that some Sum Totals do repeat back to back.  We have had 3 Sum Totals repeat in the last 35 draws for the Night Draw.

I don't see anything 5+ out playing as the Sum Total of the Levels indicates will be less then 8 and that was the Sum for the last draw.   That could eliminate the 1-2-6 and 7 leaving the 0-3-4-5-8-9

I have tracked doubles by themselves before but has been so long I don't have a current database to look at.

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Here is a tip for you.  If you think it will be 3 digits AND a PURE (meaning all Even or All Odd) you have five digits to work with.

There are exactly 10 different 3 digit "sets" using 5 digits (no matter what the 5 digits are).   There are 5 Odd digits and 5 Even digits 0 through 9.   There are also 10 "sets" of 5 digits for Doubles (1-3, 1-5. 1-7, 1-9, 3-5, 3-7, 3-9, 5-7, 5-9, 7-9)

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Here is a tip for you.  If you think it will be 3 digits AND a PURE (meaning all Even or All Odd) you have five digits to work with.

There are exactly 10 different 3 digit "sets" using 5 digits (no matter what the 5 digits are).   There are 5 Odd digits and 5 Even digits 0 through 9.   There are also 10 "sets" of 5 digits for Doubles (1-3, 1-5. 1-7, 1-9, 3-5, 3-7, 3-9, 5-7, 5-9, 7-9)

Looking at the Daily, I figured there would be no repeat so th6-9-5 were eliminated.  Was looking for something to come out of the 3-7-4 and the 4 played with 1 & 2 which were 5+ draws out.  This was the 3rd time in a row that numbers came 5+ out and that should stop because now there is only 1 digit (the 0) that is 5 or more out.  I had it figured that the number to play out of the 374 would be in the 2nd position.  Rather thought it would double too and be 33-77- or 44.  The draw was 142.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Looking at the Daily, I figured there would be no repeat so th6-9-5 were eliminated.  Was looking for something to come out of the 3-7-4 and the 4 played with 1 & 2 which were 5+ draws out.  This was the 3rd time in a row that numbers came 5+ out and that should stop because now there is only 1 digit (the 0) that is 5 or more out.  I had it figured that the number to play out of the 374 would be in the 2nd position.  Rather thought it would double too and be 33-77- or 44.  The draw was 142.

This was also the 4th time in a row there was no Repeat numbers so Monday look for 1 or more digits to repeat out of the 1-4-2 and no double. Looking like Odd in the 3rd of either 3 or 7.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #133615
                    October 4, 2012
                    234 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

OK Clipper you have gotten 2 right in several draws and you said above

you thought 3 and 5 will be involved tonight. So I'm thinking 5 will double

so I put $100 on 553---hahahahaha not really.

I have 553 554 556 and 550 anyway for a total of $2.

So everyone needs to concentrate real hard on these numbers so one

of them will win.

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

OK Clipper you have gotten 2 right in several draws and you said above

you thought 3 and 5 will be involved tonight. So I'm thinking 5 will double

so I put $100 on 553---hahahahaha not really.

I have 553 554 556 and 550 anyway for a total of $2.

So everyone needs to concentrate real hard on these numbers so one

of them will win.

Hope those numbers hit for you tonight because the combinations I was talking about is for the Daily Draw on Monday.  I do think there will be a Double tonight and the 3 or the 5 will be involved.  Not so sure they both will be together though as that would reduce the number of levels the digits are on and I don't see a collaspe of levels in my charts.  Hope I am wrong though.  Since I haven't been able to completely rule out a repeat I paired the 3 it with the 9 and doubled it for a Sum Total 21 that just played.  Sum 13 has been drawn within the last 4 games so I couldn't rule out 553 though and I think it would have a better chance then the others.  550 isn't bad bit would be a 180 degree from the last draw going from a 20 to a Single.

A lot of the time what I do when I play doubles I don't play 1 $1.00 Any Order but rather spend $1.50 and play Combo.  For 50 cents more I can cover all EXACTS of the digits drawn.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #133615
                        October 4, 2012
                        234 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I told you if I have to guess I will defy the odds.

I had the 0---yay me.

My numbers 550 553 554 556

Their numbers 701--hope one of you guys had it.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Well....looks like this one was a dud lol  It did collaspe the Levels and did it in a big way.  Instead of just dropping 1 Level it dropped 2 and went from 7 to 5.  I was considering the 305 to do that but it went 701 taking out not just 1 number 5+ but 2 digits 5+ out.  This leaves the 5-2-6 five or more draws out so the Odds of it using anything that far out is less.

One reason I figured the 3 or 5 would be involved is my charts showed that the last digit to be used would come from a draw that was an Even number of times out.  The 3 was on two and the 5 was on 4.  Instead it used the 7 which was on 10 (meaning had been 10 draws since last played).  Was a matter of not allowing for something 5+ plus out.

The right code in my software would have given 9 possibles without even 1 filter set:

105 205 701 702 235 705 294 295 594

This is why I wish I could figure out that last step of my system.  I keep looking for a way to do it and cant help but feel it is something very simple that I am missing.  Till then I have to use my charts to guide me and they aren't always that clear.

When I spoke of "Levels" this is one of the charts that I use.  It is the one to keep track of how many draws it has been since a number was drawn.   Most of the time the 10 digits are spread out over 6 different levels.  This is the most common.  They fluctuate between 5-6-7.  Rarely will they ever go to 8 or even 4.  To get to 8 or 9 there would have to be one heck of a lot of doubles to play in a row to get the numbers spread on that many levels.

The Levels can never go "up" more then 1 Level from draw to draw but they can collaspe 1 and even 2 (like they did tonight).  The 10 digits were scattered over 7 levels and five of the digits were on a level by themselves.   When it used 3 Levels it dropped the 7 to 5 because it eliminated two levels and put the 3 digits on one level together.

I also track the "Number of" Levels that are used.  That chart indicated only 2 levels would be  "used", therefore, it appeared a double would come up.  If I can see 3 Levels indicated at anytime I can rule out Doubles because with only 2 digits you will have only 2 levels OR there would be 2 digits come from the same Level.`You can get 3 digits off 2 levels as well so I have to rely on my chart that tracks 3 digit vs 2 digit to rule doubles in or out.  For Levels to stay the "same", 2 or 3 levels can be used but one of the Levels will have only 1 digit on it.  So either 3 differeit levels are used (with 1 digit on a level by itself) or else 2 Levels can be  used and 2 digits come from 1 Level and the third digit on a level by itself.  This causes the number of Levels to stay the same whatever thatis...5=6 or 7.

I even have a chart that tracks the number of Levels used...1-2 or 3 so I don't just track numbers, I track how they are spreading out.

All this tracking involves Even vs Odd, More vs Less.  Is something going Even or is it going Odd.  Is something going to be More or Less then the Last.  The fewer decisions I have to make the better because you start zigging and zagging and at any point you can make a step in the wrong direction.  If I could get the Codes, I wouldn't have to make as many decisions as was the case tonight.  Just having the right codes produced only 9 Exacts.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Charts for Monday night aren't giving me much to look at except to say probably 1 digit repeat out of 701 and eliminate the 3.

Cant even come up with a place to look at on the Codes.  For Daily I like 462 and 467.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2013, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Charts for Monday night aren't giving me much to look at except to say probably 1 digit repeat out of 701 and eliminate the 3.

Cant even come up with a place to look at on the Codes.  For Daily I like 462 and 467.

Correction on that...463 and 467.  If it does it will kick the Levels up one.  The  0 is the only digit 5+ out and there are only 5 Levels so would be a good time for it to go up to 6 levels.

Page 34 of 46