Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas All or Nothing

Topic closed. 685 replies. Last post 4 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 39 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #1477
May 7, 2003
2311 Posts
Posted: February 22, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

well now you tell me to drop the 0. I would have gone with 557

or something since 9 had shown up 3 times in the last 10 draws.

I wish i could dream the numbers like some of these people say they do.

Sorry it was confusing.  In one of my postings I said the doubles would be 1 digit of 9-3 or 8 and the other digit would be 1-2-5-6 or 7.  Since I was posting regards doubles I didn't figure it would be necessary to remove the constant "0".

When I posted combinations I just cut the combinations out of my Pick 3 software and pasted them here without removing the constant "0" from each of the 15 possible sets of numbers for doubles.

I cant make a 2 digit entry in my software so have to have 3 digits.  This is why there will always be a constant "0" as it is there to take up space in my database.   

Looks like either the 5 or the 9 is going to repeat in the next Double too and both numbers used to come from within the last 4 draws.  If neither the 9 or the 5 repeat then the "0" is going to be one of the digits in the next Double and would pair with either the 4 or the 3.

If the 0 isn't one of the digits in the next double, then either the 9 or the 5 will repeat and pair with either the 4 or the 3.

The Level Charts in my software seem to indicate that nothing 5+ out is going to be used and that would eliminate the 1-2-6-7 and 8.   Even if something is used 5+ out it indicates that it would be within the last 10 draws so that would eliminate the 1 and the 6 regardless of how it goes.  The 6 hasn't been drawn in 12 games and the 1 in 14 games.

If something does draw 5+ out it will probably be the 8 or the 2 so that 255 you have been interested it could be a possibility.

If my codes are right and allowing all possibles it says the next doubles will involved with the 4-5 or the 9-8.  If the 9-8 appeared I would double the 8 since the 9 just doubled. 

I have some other methods I use in tracking numbers and that is dividing the 10 digits up into pairs and numbering those "pairs".  Pair 1 is the 0 and 1; Pair 2 is the 2 and 3; Pair 3 is the 4 and 5; Pair 4 is the 6 and 7; and Pair 5 is the 8 and 9.

The Doubles software indicates that only 2 "pairs" will be used.  Since the constant "0" is already part of one of the pairs, then the  0 could double with either the 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9.  This is  unless we were not able to eliminate any of the digits.  This not implying that it will but just saying since the software says 2 "pair" will be involved and with the constant "0" already used it would be one of the 2 pair involved.

If the "0" isn't one of the doubles (but still 1 of the pairs for the software generation) then the other two digits that would be the ones in the doubles combination would be either 2-3, 4-5, 6-7 or 8-9.  Once again that is if 2 "pair" were used.

Right now with the projection of 2 "pair" being used it indicates the next possible doubles would be the 4-5 or the 9-8.

If 3 "pair" was indicated and with 1 of the 3 already being the 0 from the 0-1 pair, then the other two digits would come from 2 different pairs.  i.e....2-4, 2-5, 2-6, 2-7, 2-8, 2-9, 3-4, 3-5, 3-6, 3-7, 3-8, 3-9, 4-6. 4-7, 4-8, 4-9 and so on.     This is why you saw a 3 different digit combination in the 095.  The "0" was constant and it produced digits from two different "Pairs".  The 5 out of the 4-5 and the 9 out of the 8-9.

I do not see 3 "pair" being involved for the next double so that eliminates a lot of possibilities and brings us right back to the 4-5 and 8-9.

Now to just figure out when the next Double is going to appear.

Texas
    United States
    Member #1477
    May 7, 2003
    2311 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Another two numbers tonight with the 572.   I went PURE with 571.

Don't see a Double for either of the draws tomorrow.

Texas
      United States
      Member #133615
      October 4, 2012
      234 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2013, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Another two numbers tonight with the 572.   I went PURE with 571.

Don't see a Double for either of the draws tomorrow.

Awwwwwwwww Clipper---soooo close.

803 for the day draw today---maybe that 8 is about to double.

Are you plaing the All or Nothing?

Texas
        United States
        Member #1477
        May 7, 2003
        2311 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Awwwwwwwww Clipper---soooo close.

803 for the day draw today---maybe that 8 is about to double.

Are you plaing the All or Nothing?

I am not tracking the AN right now because my laptop is still down.  I got a new battery but it only has a 16% charge and I have a new Power Supply on order so can recharge the laptop and operate off it.  All my databases for AN are on that computer.  I had some databases on my desktop for Pick 3 so I decided to look at it again.  Will get back to the AN as soon as I get my Power Supply.

I played an EEO today with 8 in the first but only came up with the 1 numbers.  I was going 829.

Texas
          United States
          Member #133615
          October 4, 2012
          234 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

OK I have chosen and am playing two numbers tonight.

I read your posts and then I looked at the past winning

numbers. I then starred mindlessly at the wall for about

10 minutes.

I came up with 128 and 924. Playing them 50 cent any.

It's not going to be funny if 2 is the only number I get

right.

Texas
            United States
            Member #1477
            May 7, 2003
            2311 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2013, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

10 minutes.

right.

The numbers I came up with are 084 and 931

Texas
              United States
              Member #1477
              May 7, 2003
              2311 Posts
              Posted: February 23, 2013, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

10 minutes.

right.

Oso, there is a strong indication in my database that the Alpha for tonight is going to be a PURE combination...either all Even or all Odd.  If not PURE it would be either an EOE or an OEO but it is really leaning hard towards being PURE with no repeat from the 725..  Levels charts indicates the 1 Level used will not be Level 1.....therefore...no repeat.

An alpha OEO appeared last night.  Not counting PURES there have only been 5 times in the last 47 draws that the same Alpha has appeared two times in a row.  Never 3.

There has only been 1 time PURES have played back to back and it fact they played 3 times in a row.  First two times it was PURE Even and then a PURE Odd.

Texas
                United States
                Member #1477
                May 7, 2003
                2311 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Oso, there is a strong indication in my database that the Alpha for tonight is going to be a PURE combination...either all Even or all Odd.  If not PURE it would be either an EOE or an OEO but it is really leaning hard towards being PURE with no repeat from the 725..  Levels charts indicates the 1 Level used will not be Level 1.....therefore...no repeat.

An alpha OEO appeared last night.  Not counting PURES there have only been 5 times in the last 47 draws that the same Alpha has appeared two times in a row.  Never 3.

There has only been 1 time PURES have played back to back and it fact they played 3 times in a row.  First two times it was PURE Even and then a PURE Odd.

I really thought it would do that PURE tonight but at least it did the other Odd #'d Alpha....a 3 which was EOE.  Had the 8 and the 0.  Had the 1 with the 9 and 3 lol

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1477
                  May 7, 2003
                  2311 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I really thought it would do that PURE tonight but at least it did the other Odd #'d Alpha....a 3 which was EOE.  Had the 8 and the 0.  Had the 1 with the 9 and 3 lol

On last nights draw it went 572.  I also thought it would go PURE last night and I played 571.

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #133615
                    October 4, 2012
                    234 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

On last nights draw it went 572.  I also thought it would go PURE last night and I played 571.

I don't understand the above---572 and 571.

It was 801 so my 128 had 2 numbers I also mentioned that 8

was prominent the other night.

Is it time for the 2 to double?

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1477
                      May 7, 2003
                      2311 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:16 am - IP Logged

I don't understand the above---572 and 571.

It was 801 so my 128 had 2 numbers I also mentioned that 8

was prominent the other night.

Is it time for the 2 to double?

Re-read the post.  It says "last nights" draw was 572 and I played 571.  When I posted it it was before Midnight the 23rd/

I had the 8 and 0 instead of the 8 and 1.  You could have changed out my 4 for the 0 and I could have switched out your 2 for the 1 lol

Haven't looked at the Day draw for Monday yet but looking at the Monday Night draw it appears it is going back ODD but I don't have an Alpha Pattern yet.  Initial review doesn't indicate there will be any repeat out of the 810.  If there is no repeat and I have the right code I have narrowed it down to 4 sets of 3 different digits for Odd and 4 sets for Even.

259-237-347-357

If it stays Even the following are being generated:

246 256 249 247

Filters are wide open.  Nothing has been blocked except blocking all Even for the Odd games and All Odd for the Even genereations.  Doubles and Pures have not been filtered out but Repeat of 0-1- or 8

Im not seeing Doubles for the Night draw but I haven't looked at the Day draw yet.

The next double isn't going to involve the 2.  The projection is for the 4 & 5 together or the 9 & 8.  Something is going to repeat out of the 995.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #1477
                        May 7, 2003
                        2311 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2013, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Re-read the post.  It says "last nights" draw was 572 and I played 571.  When I posted it it was before Midnight the 23rd/

I had the 8 and 0 instead of the 8 and 1.  You could have changed out my 4 for the 0 and I could have switched out your 2 for the 1 lol

Haven't looked at the Day draw for Monday yet but looking at the Monday Night draw it appears it is going back ODD but I don't have an Alpha Pattern yet.  Initial review doesn't indicate there will be any repeat out of the 810.  If there is no repeat and I have the right code I have narrowed it down to 4 sets of 3 different digits for Odd and 4 sets for Even.

259-237-347-357

If it stays Even the following are being generated:

246 256 249 247

Filters are wide open.  Nothing has been blocked except blocking all Even for the Odd games and All Odd for the Even genereations.  Doubles and Pures have not been filtered out but Repeat of 0-1- or 8

Im not seeing Doubles for the Night draw but I haven't looked at the Day draw yet.

The next double isn't going to involve the 2.  The projection is for the 4 & 5 together or the 9 & 8.  Something is going to repeat out of the 995.

Didn't make it clear.....Doubles/Pures have not been filter out but repeat of the 0-1 or  8 has.

As far as Doubles, it doesn't matter what plays between now and the next double as the projections are based upon the standing of the digits according to what Doubles have been drawn thus far.  Any draws that are 3 different digits between now and then will not change the status of the digits in the Doubles database.  Therefore the projection remains the same.....4-5 or 8-9.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1477
                          May 7, 2003
                          2311 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2013, 5:30 am - IP Logged

OSO, I am still looking at the Day Draw for Monday.  What little I have seen so far is can't rule in or out doubles but if they draw the 4-5 looks like it would be the one.

I think it's going to swing back ODD meaning 2 Odd/1 Even.  Haven't been able to decide whether 5+ out is going to play or not and if it doesnt then the 554 would be eliminate.  I am leaning towards no Repeat out of 810 as well.

I am thinking possibly the 257 the played he night of the 22nd might show up in the Daily Monday.

Giving numbers a rest for tonight and will look at them some more tomorrow afternoon.  Some times it is good to take a break and then go back and you are able to "see" something you didn't "see" before.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #1477
                            May 7, 2003
                            2311 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Been looking at the Daily tomorrow.  Right now is appears that a number 5+ out will be used and there is only 1 digit out there and that is the 4.

Setting filters to generate combinations( and no other filters enabled)  using the 4 produces 45 combinations. 

Remove all the PURES and it reduces to 35

Removed Sums 1-10 and 20-27 it reduces to 30

This 30 includes all combinations whether they favor Odd digits or Even digits

The 8 does not look like it will repeat so remove the 8 and it reduces to 22

I think it will involve 2 (or more)  digits from 0-1-4-5-8-9 but with the 8 out that leaves 0-1-4-5-9 andwith  the 4 in then 0-1-5 or 9 would be used.  If one of those doubles it would be the 5.

The 3rd digit would come from 2-3-6-or 7 unless all 3 digits come from the above group.

These are the combinations it leaves before applying the last bit of information.

164 264 274 914 924 664 674 774 964 974
                            524 174 364 554 564 574     594       
                            074 354 094 374     394     

Eliminate the combinations that don't fit the above criteria and you reduce the 22 to 15.Eliminate PURES and it goes to 13

As you can see there are only THREE Doubles in there and with the 664 & 774 eliminated it leaves only the 554.

What is left is 7 Even combinations and 6 Odd combinations

If the numbers switched back to Odd tomorrow Day then you have 8 possible combinations pf which 1 is a double.

174 914 574 974
                            354 554 394 594

If it goes Even you have 7 possible combinations with 0 doubles.

164 924  964
                            524 564       
                            074 094

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1477
                              May 7, 2003
                              2311 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Been looking at the Daily tomorrow.  Right now is appears that a number 5+ out will be used and there is only 1 digit out there and that is the 4.

Setting filters to generate combinations( and no other filters enabled)  using the 4 produces 45 combinations. 

Remove all the PURES and it reduces to 35

Removed Sums 1-10 and 20-27 it reduces to 30

This 30 includes all combinations whether they favor Odd digits or Even digits

The 8 does not look like it will repeat so remove the 8 and it reduces to 22

I think it will involve 2 (or more)  digits from 0-1-4-5-8-9 but with the 8 out that leaves 0-1-4-5-9 andwith  the 4 in then 0-1-5 or 9 would be used.  If one of those doubles it would be the 5.

The 3rd digit would come from 2-3-6-or 7 unless all 3 digits come from the above group.

These are the combinations it leaves before applying the last bit of information.

164 264 274 914 924 664 674 774 964 974
                              524 174 364 554 564 574     594       
                              074 354 094 374     394     

Eliminate the combinations that don't fit the above criteria and you reduce the 22 to 15. 

As you can see there are only THREE Doubles in there and with the 664 & 774 eliminated it leaves only the 554.

What is left is 7 Even combinations and 6 Odd combinations

If the numbers switched back to Odd tomorrow Day then you have 8 possible combinations pf which 1 is a double.

Eliminate the 1 Odd PURE and you have  reduce tp 14 Total of which 7 are Odd and 7 are Even.

174 914 574 974
                              354 554 394 594

If it goes Even you have these  possible combinations with 0 doubles.

164 924  964
                              524 564       
                              074 094

Page 39 of 46