Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Printing Tickets

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery
United States
Member #133587
October 3, 2012
16 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Ok i didnt work for the lottery then how do i know what u know then hun?Am i that smart this is the things u have to ask urselves or do u have a rat in ur orginazation?Ask urselves do u trust each other?Is it possible to be compramised?Do u have a rat in ur orginazations?

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

"lotterys hand choose who wins jackpots because of jack."

You'd be surprised at the things I do because of Jack too.

LOL

good one !

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Lottery
      United States
      Member #133587
      October 3, 2012
      16 Posts

U guys have a rat in ur camp there is a rat call a network meeting and find the rat there is a rat.How else would i know all this secret information money equals power u think lotteries will just throw millions of dollars in any1 hands before knowing if that person isnt a terrorist or rapist or anything else thats degrading to the humar race.I have come to know these things i have intel on things trust me i wasnt born yesterday i knew about the lottery officals watching people sent out to observe people i seen it too many times its old news.Was u gonna build me up till the winter time?I know all the moves im beyond the beyond i would of took it in the summer.Now has this set me back how far back i can carreless................................................................How can i be a rat when im guessing correct?Does this make u a rat if u guess correct with no kind of intel its see through u can only fool the public im beyond the public im a threat to myself i can cure hiv virus with this mind.U think i didnt know she was there to watch me?Its see through stop playing games with me im not ur typical person.I wont post anymore but i would like to tell u i caught ur attention bye now.

Scorpion Queen's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #118983
        November 12, 2011
        72 Posts

BLAH BLAH BLAH Please invest in an updated version of Hooked On Phonics Banana

Don't just talk about it! Be about it.  Life is brief keep it moving! Get on with the Get on.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4788 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello i would like to tell u guys a secret about the lottery industry.I worked for the lottery industry for quite some time if u do the history of any1 that have worked for the lottery u will see that these are almost lifetime jobs.If u look on the powerball board members u have people that worked for the lottery for 20 years since the 80s.Do u know why?This is because there is secrets that u cant tell once ur on the board ur on the board for life.With that said i would like to fill u guys in on a secret.A secret that has been going on since i started working for the lottery,Its the lottery printing their own tickets.And false claiming the jackpot has been won.The reason for this is to make up loses by false advertising jackpots and wins means they keep all their profits.And another thing never play the lottery at the end and the beginning of each month.Why is that u ask?Its because its ur payday and their payday once u play.It cost lottery nothing to print all combinations they do this and have false people claim the prizes as a win.When in reality their is no win it just looks that way,Remember it costs lotterys nothing to print all combinations.I will be giving more secrets on the industry this is volume 1 keep alert for me i will be posting alot.

Hey Lottery worker!  Do I have a deal for you!!! I would be glad to edit your paragraph and volume 1 for the reasonable price of $20,000 and a 50% share of your royalties.

My services include:

1) Proper sentence structure.

2) Proper punctuation.

3)Avoiding teen text spellings (you vs U)

4)Agreement of nouns with verbs.

5) Readability so you do not sound like a Nigerian scammer!

I have an account into which you may wire the money. Look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Artist

J'aime La France.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

U guys have a rat in ur camp there is a rat call a network meeting and find the rat there is a rat.How else would i know all this secret information money equals power u think lotteries will just throw millions of dollars in any1 hands before knowing if that person isnt a terrorist or rapist or anything else thats degrading to the humar race.I have come to know these things i have intel on things trust me i wasnt born yesterday i knew about the lottery officals watching people sent out to observe people i seen it too many times its old news.Was u gonna build me up till the winter time?I know all the moves im beyond the beyond i would of took it in the summer.Now has this set me back how far back i can carreless................................................................How can i be a rat when im guessing correct?Does this make u a rat if u guess correct with no kind of intel its see through u can only fool the public im beyond the public im a threat to myself i can cure hiv virus with this mind.U think i didnt know she was there to watch me?Its see through stop playing games with me im not ur typical person.I wont post anymore but i would like to tell u i caught ur attention bye now.

Those who talk about the rats, are usually the rats.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lottery worker!  Do I have a deal for you!!! I would be glad to edit your paragraph and volume 1 for the reasonable price of $20,000 and a 50% share of your royalties.

My services include:

1) Proper sentence structure.

2) Proper punctuation.

3)Avoiding teen text spellings (you vs U)

4)Agreement of nouns with verbs.

5) Readability so you do not sound like a Nigerian scammer!

I have an account into which you may wire the money. Look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Artist

I don't think rats are eligible for your gracious offer Artist.  No Nod

Lottery
                United States
                Member #133587
                October 3, 2012
                16 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Listen im tired seriously u can make it seem and pull the wool over every1 eyes but not mines lets not play games and im quite.I hope this post isnt gonna set me back if so i can careless.I dont get it its like u build me up for what to make it seem like i did it?But in reality i see whats going on im not stupid trust me u cant play games with this mind i set games i play stupid but i see everything i play dumb to blend in with society trust me.

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4788 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't think rats are eligible for your gracious offer Artist.  No Nod

lol lol

J'aime La France.

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4788 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Listen im tired seriously u can make it seem and pull the wool over every1 eyes but not mines lets not play games and im quite.I hope this post isnt gonna set me back if so i can careless.I dont get it its like u build me up for what to make it seem like i did it?But in reality i see whats going on im not stupid trust me u cant play games with this mind i set games i play stupid but i see everything i play dumb to blend in with society trust me.

How is the weather in Lagos, Nigeria?

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

If your so tired then please go to Bed

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the fun is just about over, I'm off to finish watching the Presidential debates!  Argue

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                          Member #133462
                          September 30, 2012
                          5946 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Worker:

I expect your RESGINATION LETTER on my desk first thing!

"Everything works  ONCE!"

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3854 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

please tell me the difference between,

I could care less or ,

I could'nt care less .

do you post on yahoo often ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4788 Posts
                              Posted: October 3, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Ok.  I think our cover has been blown.  We need a top secret meeting ASAP to figure out who is the dirty rat.  I will reserve our usual conference room in Senator (name deleted) office area.  I'll bring the donuts this time.

And I thought the guy watching me get out of my car today was just a perv.....how naive I was.

J'aime La France.