Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Printing Tickets

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Apparently your research and reading skills need remedial help as well.

1.) "Nigerian Scam": Over 500,000 hits on google.

2.) Wikipedia:  An entry for Nigerian Scam.

3.)  FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and many other governmental (worldwide) and legal sites have pages dedicated to addressing Nigerian scams.

Guess the whole world is prejudiced against you.

By the way, it is Ms. Artist and you a whinning ninny.

And thanks to Mr. McGinnin for his assistance earlier.

Your welcome Ms. Artist. Glad to be of assistance.   Pumpkin

Lottery
    United States
    Member #133587
    October 3, 2012
    16 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Clearly i know what mr artist aim was when he called me a nigerian scammer i have already pronounced i was black so this is no secret.And to call me a nigerian is his aim to say the N WORD in a smart way that only him and i know what he really meant.For u guys to cover it its ok and make fun of it its ok but i took offense to his racist comments because im black it doesnt give me the right to be racist.Im racist against racist people so if u hate any guess what i only hate u cause ur a hater period.And listen to the people out there that is entertained by this i dont work for the lottery never have no i havent graduated nor am i proud of that but im not hiding that fact.I am who i am like it or leave it never have i been a racist of any type and i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm proud of that

I take offense to racist comments and for people to sit here and laugh about it shows u only condone this ignorance with that said u all are showing ur true colors.I post diffrent posts of course so why would u take offense to it if u know it isnt true?U have a personal reason to get on the defensive?Whatever doesnt matter any way u offended alot of people espically if u work for the lottery.I be ashamed to say i was associated with ur kind if i worked for the lottery and thats why im glad i dont.......................................................

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4806 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Yep, no space between sentences and still using the lower case "i" and humongous paragraphs.

Still as illiterate as ever.

Nahhh I am 99% certain it is not I-chipster.  Different cadence in his postings.

J'aime La France.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Clearly i know what mr artist aim was when he called me a nigerian scammer i have already pronounced i was black so this is no secret.And to call me a nigerian is his aim to say the N WORD in a smart way that only him and i know what he really meant.For u guys to cover it its ok and make fun of it its ok but i took offense to his racist comments because im black it doesnt give me the right to be racist.Im racist against racist people so if u hate any guess what i only hate u cause ur a hater period.And listen to the people out there that is entertained by this i dont work for the lottery never have no i havent graduated nor am i proud of that but im not hiding that fact.I am who i am like it or leave it never have i been a racist of any type and i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm proud of that

I take offense to racist comments and for people to sit here and laugh about it shows u only condone this ignorance with that said u all are showing ur true colors.I post diffrent posts of course so why would u take offense to it if u know it isnt true?U have a personal reason to get on the defensive?Whatever doesnt matter any way u offended alot of people espically if u work for the lottery.I be ashamed to say i was associated with ur kind if i worked for the lottery and thats why im glad i dont.......................................................

Sounds like your trying to push Ms. Artist's buttons, by calling her Mr. Artist, Mrs. LotteryWorker.

Your the only one who brought up any race issues here. Your trying to deflect your ignorance, by dragging in your imaginary race card. Very pathetic.

What is your real agenda, if any?  Roll Eyes

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4806 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your trying to push Ms. Artist's buttons, by calling her Mr. Artist, Mrs. LotteryWorker.

Your the only one who brought up any race issues here. Your trying to deflect your ignorance, by dragging in your imaginary race card. Very pathetic.

What is your real agenda, if any?  Roll Eyes

lol  I have had my say.  I think SHE (Mrs Lottery Worker) was hoping someone would send her $ for HER lottery "tips" and then she would disappear. I hope she does not spend the night prancing on the street corner again. Purple spandex does not do too much for her and she is not as pretty as RuPaul.  But She does put the "P" in PARANOID.

J'aime La France.

Lottery
            United States
            Member #133587
            October 3, 2012
            16 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Im not pulling any race card nor will i allow u to detour the attention to me pulling any race card.Mr artist brung up nigerian scammer and this is what mr artist called me out the sky blue.U can read it for urselves i understand ur trying to cover for a former lottery offical i know how u guys do its what u guys do.And to the guy that said u have to sign a paper that says ur not allowed to talk about the lottery once u work for them.All i can say to that is wow that only support my theory of the lottery having something to hide but its understandable im sure the NFL IS THE SAME WAY AND HAVE CLAUSE IN CONTRACTS TOO

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19911 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

lol  I have had my say.  I think SHE (Mrs Lottery Worker) was hoping someone would send her $ for HER lottery "tips" and then she would disappear. I hope she does not spend the night prancing on the street corner again. Purple spandex does not do too much for her and she is not as pretty as RuPaul.  But She does put the "P" in PARANOID.

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4806 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

lol lol There is Mrs. Lottery worker!

J'aime La France.

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

If the shoe fits..........

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                    Connecticut
                    United States
                    Member #61623
                    May 29, 2008
                    20581 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2012, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Im not pulling any race card nor will i allow u to detour the attention to me pulling any race card.Mr artist brung up nigerian scammer and this is what mr artist called me out the sky blue.U can read it for urselves i understand ur trying to cover for a former lottery offical i know how u guys do its what u guys do.And to the guy that said u have to sign a paper that says ur not allowed to talk about the lottery once u work for them.All i can say to that is wow that only support my theory of the lottery having something to hide but its understandable im sure the NFL IS THE SAME WAY AND HAVE CLAUSE IN CONTRACTS TOO

dammit Pumpi....please put the pipe down.You're not helping the legalization movement with antics like this.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Lottery
                      United States
                      Member #133587
                      October 3, 2012
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

The crazy part about this conversation is this while u guys have laughs behind the scenes the lottery thinks they have a real rat in their orginzation.Now thats the funny part can they trust each other lol that is the question lol.Its a main tatic used in the art of war making friends enemys.lol

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                        Columbus, Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #128906
                        June 5, 2012
                        592 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

A lost soul, who is about to become reincarnated. Blue Angel

yeah=)

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

The crazy part about this conversation is this while u guys have laughs behind the scenes the lottery thinks they have a real rat in their orginzation.Now thats the funny part can they trust each other lol that is the question lol.Its a main tatic used in the art of war making friends enemys.lol

And i thought I was paranoid   Green laugh

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

If the shoe fits..........

I got one of those so I wrote back. I didn't expect to see a reply but Oh boy was i wrong. He wasn't amused by what i wrote.    ha ha

I basically told him to get a life, and his reply wasn't pretty. hee

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4806 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

And i thought I was paranoid   Green laugh

lol  I think he/she be cwazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

J'aime La France.