Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Printing Tickets

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

lol  I think he/she be cwazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I dont think he/she is loco.  Just a confused unenlightened soul, who is walking on hot coals, while singing Guitar, 'sith lord where are you, i am in need of a beat down'

'i have no idea how to win money'

'its so hard for me, i dont even have my GED'

'send me to router heaven where i can be reborn'

'and come back to LP and re-express my scorn'

bobby623's avatar - abstract
    San Angelo, Texas
    United States
    Member #1097
    January 31, 2003
    1394 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Worker

Request you visit the Texas Lottery website, txlottery.org and watch a few real drawings.

Then, would you please tell me how anyone can see through all that chaos and determine what
    the winning numbers will be.

No one knows what the winning combination will be until AFTER the proper number of balls have
    escaped the drums.

The winning combinations that are posted are in fact the actual numbers drawn for a particular game, not some
    fictional combination that insiders use to win prizes.

Any lottery employee who says the winning combination is known in advance is blowing smoke, and you
    are wasting time and space trying to convince us otherwise.

Sorry!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4795 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I dont think he/she is loco.  Just a confused unenlightened soul, who is walking on hot coals, while singing Guitar, 'sith lord where are you, i am in need of a beat down'

'i have no idea how to win money'

'its so hard for me, i dont even have my GED'

'send me to router heaven where i can be reborn'

'and come back to LP and re-express my scorn'

lol  A+++

J'aime La France.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
        rekjavik
        Iceland
        Member #99537
        October 27, 2010
        177 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

If lotteryworker is black then for the rest of this post I will be unzipping my blackness and now I'm Asian....Cool

Also I have never Seen any racist post from Artist77 EVER......What?

So if you have something to post about the lottery then post it. 

If not then stop the drama.... thx.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

Lottery
          United States
          Member #133587
          October 3, 2012
          16 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Clearly i bring a diffrent element to the table,Maybe Mr.Artist isnt racist but it would be nice if he would apoligize and state that he didnt mean any harm by it.I took offense to it if he reconizes this then he will have no problem apoligizing for the misunderstanding.I will gladly accept,After that said its sad that so many people flock to negativity this whole post is all negative it gets 5k views in 2 days cause people like problems.I dont care any more clearly its no longer a concern of mines to entertain and give people a diffrent view on life.A diffrent way of thinking Artist i feel disrepected by ur comment do u feel u should apoligize?U can if u want if u find no need to thats also fine.

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4795 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

If lotteryworker is black then for the rest of this post I will be unzipping my blackness and now I'm Asian....Cool

Also I have never Seen any racist post from Artist77 EVER......What?

So if you have something to post about the lottery then post it. 

If not then stop the drama.... thx.

Thank you Mr. Smith.  He is just mad that I (and others) outed him as a scammer.  And I believe he/she is a frustrated artist wannabe since everyone on LP seems to have more originality than he/she does.

J'aime La France.

Lottery
              United States
              Member #133587
              October 3, 2012
              16 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

First of all tell me how i scammed thats first things first.Second of all after u out me as a scammer with proofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff then u will have credibility.And if no response or apoligy means u doesnt exist every one else that contributed to this ignorance give ur self a pat on the back lol.Good Job lol

I cant even take ur comments serious cause i dont get bothered by internet words at all.Im not on here everyday i have a life other than lottery i dont post alot but when i do i just wanna get feedback from people as what they think of it.I Repeat lottery isnt my life i dont have a couple thousand post some of u guys should be paid cause ur on here daily.For those of u guys if its a passion no disrespect peace to u but if its and addiction get it fixed.If me posting isnt proof that some of what im saying is touching nerves then it wouldnt be this much negativity in this thread i expect it when i post it touches nerves why cause is it true?The truth hurts hun guys this is the only reason i can think of when u have a village grabbing torches and pitch forks lol

im GOING BACK TO REALITY IM SORRY TO GET UR PANTIES IN A BUNCH LOL CLEARLY IM NOT THE FEMALE U GUYS HAVE FEMALE TENDECIES HAHAHAHAHA PEACE OUT

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

First of all tell me how i scammed thats first things first.Second of all after u out me as a scammer with proofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff then u will have credibility.And if no response or apoligy means u doesnt exist every one else that contributed to this ignorance give ur self a pat on the back lol.Good Job lol

I cant even take ur comments serious cause i dont get bothered by internet words at all.Im not on here everyday i have a life other than lottery i dont post alot but when i do i just wanna get feedback from people as what they think of it.I Repeat lottery isnt my life i dont have a couple thousand post some of u guys should be paid cause ur on here daily.For those of u guys if its a passion no disrespect peace to u but if its and addiction get it fixed.If me posting isnt proof that some of what im saying is touching nerves then it wouldnt be this much negativity in this thread i expect it when i post it touches nerves why cause is it true?The truth hurts hun guys this is the only reason i can think of when u have a village grabbing torches and pitch forks lol

im GOING BACK TO REALITY IM SORRY TO GET UR PANTIES IN A BUNCH LOL CLEARLY IM NOT THE FEMALE U GUYS HAVE FEMALE TENDECIES HAHAHAHAHA PEACE OUT

There are worse things than scamming LotteryWorker,...........but I can't think of anything just yet. I'll get back to you on that.

Artist has confided in me that she is ready for your apology. It must be sincere, and from the heart however.  Lovies

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4795 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

There are worse things than scamming LotteryWorker,...........but I can't think of anything just yet. I'll get back to you on that.

Artist has confided in me that she is ready for your apology. It must be sincere, and from the heart however.  Lovies

lol

He needs a room with John Hinckly. He can put his blonde wig to use.

My diagnosis: Paranoid Schizophrenia : "a challenging disorder that makes it difficult to distinguish
                  between what is real and unreal, think clearly, manage emotions, relate to
                  others, and function normally."

J'aime La France.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Apparently LotteryWorker got his wish.

Wonder who he will come back as next time?

Too bad he couldn't clean up his act with the spelling/grammar, then he could string us along for days, before we could figure out who he really was.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
                      nc
                      United States
                      Member #99520
                      October 26, 2010
                      375 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

You forgot  "His father was the one who worked for the lottery and told him the secret."

Can't wait tohear you tell the secrets!!   Todd can verify them with the gentleman who actually works with the Kentucky State Lottery, (and is also a member here).    He's the one who said rdgrnr is a legend at the KY lottery office.

Please share your secrets.... We are waiting.

Anticipation ... is making me wait.

nc
                        United States
                        Member #99520
                        October 26, 2010
                        375 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Rgdrrn what ever his name is i read every ones comments except for his he has no relavency at all no life knowledge to even pay him any attention.Every one elses ignorant comments is ok for sure,Clearly i was never liked on this site for my threads.And thats ok everytime i made a post it will get so much hate in the comment field im just glad the lord didnt make me born a hater.Plain and simple so much hate on this fourm is a joke fix urselves.

I'm confused.   You state that you were never liked on this site for your threads.   This is the only thread that you have posted to.   Does this mean that you actually are someone else?   Which someone else is that?  The readers would like to know!   Actually, I would like to be able to read your past posts so that I can determine your frame of reference to weigh your thoughts and actions.    It goes a long way toward accepting your posts as fact or fiction.

Hope everyone is having a great night!   May one of us be the one the lotteries have chosen as "the worthy one".

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused.   You state that you were never liked on this site for your threads.   This is the only thread that you have posted to.   Does this mean that you actually are someone else?   Which someone else is that?  The readers would like to know!   Actually, I would like to be able to read your past posts so that I can determine your frame of reference to weigh your thoughts and actions.    It goes a long way toward accepting your posts as fact or fiction.

Hope everyone is having a great night!   May one of us be the one the lotteries have chosen as "the worthy one".

todd deleted most of his other posts.

nc
                            United States
                            Member #99520
                            October 26, 2010
                            375 Posts
                            Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

todd deleted most of his other posts.

Thank you, I am late in joining in this thread.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: October 7, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

well actually todd deleted his other threads too. LOL