Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Printing Tickets

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery
United States
Member #133587
October 3, 2012
16 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hey mr artist just already say the n word I know u wanna say it instead of callin me a Nigerian show ur true side undrcover racist u wanted to call me the n word but u settled for a different approach u racist

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hello i would like to tell u guys a secret about the lottery industry.I worked for the lottery industry for quite some time if u do the history of any1 that have worked for the lottery u will see that these are almost lifetime jobs.If u look on the powerball board members u have people that worked for the lottery for 20 years since the 80s.Do u know why?This is because there is secrets that u cant tell once ur on the board ur on the board for life.With that said i would like to fill u guys in on a secret.A secret that has been going on since i started working for the lottery,Its the lottery printing their own tickets.And false claiming the jackpot has been won.The reason for this is to make up loses by false advertising jackpots and wins means they keep all their profits.And another thing never play the lottery at the end and the beginning of each month.Why is that u ask?Its because its ur payday and their payday once u play.It cost lottery nothing to print all combinations they do this and have false people claim the prizes as a win.When in reality their is no win it just looks that way,Remember it costs lotterys nothing to print all combinations.I will be giving more secrets on the industry this is volume 1 keep alert for me i will be posting alot.

If this is true, how is it possible I personally know someone who won 1.3 million? I assure you he isn't a lottery board member.

Illinois
      United States
      Member #99771
      October 31, 2010
      1415 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:23 am - IP Logged

So LotteryWorker, If in fact you work, or worked for the Lottery and you say you have a secret, why go through all of this. Just tell us the "secret"

We could all use a little extra grocery monies.

Texas
        United States
        Member #132455
        September 4, 2012
        483 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I don't know what to say here.  But all I believe is that, the government will not make any move about cheating their people on lottery games.

Illinois
          United States
          Member #99771
          October 31, 2010
          1415 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

onlymoney, I also know 2 people that have won jackpots of over 5million. they are not a lottery board members either!! One was a school teacher the other person was a day labor.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Hey mr artist just already say the n word I know u wanna say it instead of callin me a Nigerian show ur true side undrcover racist u wanted to call me the n word but u settled for a different approach u racist

I will save Artist the inconvenience of replying to your plea of using the "N" word.

Your a Numskull.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:39 am - IP Logged

I will save Artist the inconvenience of replying to your plea of using the "N" word.

Your a Numskull.

I was thinking nincompoopy........

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I was thinking nincompoopy........

That would suffice, it's an "N" word.  Yes Nod

Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #99771
                  October 31, 2010
                  1415 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

The one thing I do agree with is, there are Lottery Officals, Lottery workers on this site.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

The one thing I do agree with is, there are Lottery Officals, Lottery workers on this site.

As a former Lottery Commissioner, I can attest to this fact.  Jester

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

These secrets im going to show is secrets that was passed down to me from my dad i wont name his name then i will give away my identity.Please look at the lottery board members u will see that every1 of them has been with them for years and years until they retire.Why is this?Im going to tell u why because their is secrets that they know once ur in ur in thats for life.From time to time we are allowed to fix drawings this is pure legal in the lottery these days.Its reality when ur dealing with millions of dollars to each state.Do u know how a jackpot winner is produced in ur state?Its based on the overall tickets sales of ur state,Well i know ur now think well hey thats not fair.But its reality it based on how much money ur state plays for the lottery to produce winners in ur state.

are  we getting scammed Scared

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

As a former Lottery Commissioner, I can attest to this fact.  Jester

Can you print me a winning ticket please/./.>,.<.<.,>,?.?,>,/?,>//??/??What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Can you print me a winning ticket please/./.>,.<.<.,>,?.?,>,/?,>//??/??What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?What?

Why of course Ronnie316. Would you prefer a straight pick 3, pick 4, pick 5, or a winning Jackpot ticket to the MM, PB. What?

Illinois
                            United States
                            Member #99771
                            October 31, 2010
                            1415 Posts
                            Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

I request a pick-4 Ronnie, Lol!!

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Just print me a ticket and dont use any "n" words or you will be a "r" word......... Mad