Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mystic Treasures

Topic closed. 51 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8519 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

um sorry, Embarassed i tend 2 get waaaaaaay 2 excited & i will be patient as you lay the ground work and look forward to it.  just went blind when i saw ~the moon~ i am sure there are tons and tons of info on the subject and i will try not to be such an eager student and calm down.  thank you. 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8519 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

never once did i consider that these elementsEarth, Air, Fire,  are known to some as phases of the moon nor the Spirit,  all i thought about was the moon moves the tides in the waters across the Universe!  i love things that move me and the subject you have chosen to post about, moves me..um hooked!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      42075 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

um sorry, Embarassed i tend 2 get waaaaaaay 2 excited & i will be patient as you lay the ground work and look forward to it.  just went blind when i saw ~the moon~ i am sure there are tons and tons of info on the subject and i will try not to be such an eager student and calm down.  thank you. 

I think it's great that your excited, anytime you want to share, jump right in, I'm easy, LOL

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42075 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

never once did i consider that these elementsEarth, Air, Fire,  are known to some as phases of the moon nor the Spirit,  all i thought about was the moon moves the tides in the waters across the Universe!  i love things that move me and the subject you have chosen to post about, moves me..um hooked!!

The moon effects everything on Earth, Especially water, air Earth, our weather, without the moon, we could not exist.

I'll be back soon, date night for me and Hubby.

HyperBe Happy.

Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8519 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

whew!Dance um glad u r ez and have a great date Loviesnite!

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            42075 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

whew!Dance um glad u r ez and have a great date Loviesnite!

Was a very nice evening.Embarassed hehehehe

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42075 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Let's start off with who a good Witch is, because your Altar is a place of spirit where Gods and idols are represented,( we'll get to the Altar later.)

A good Witch keeps a clean house, You may have the need for elementals, Spirit guides, or other dieties, you certainly don't want to invite them in a pig pen, a good Witch also keeps plenty of food and refreshments for drop in guests, your home should be warm and inviting,when you have friends and family over you want that happiness and sharing to leave good residual vibes.

A good Witch also does her best to eat healthy and get exercise, spells require energy and focus, if your sick or sluggish, you spell may not work well.

It's okay to enjoy that piece of cake or have a drink or 2 or 3, Moderation is key.

How does Magik work?

To cast a spell is to raise your power by using your energy to focus your will on an object.

We'll get to the types of spells later, first you need to learn meditation.

Meditation is great even if you don't cast spells, it reduces stress and your blood pressure while increasing your focus and concentration, for all of us number predictors, don't we seem better when we're not distracted?

Meditation is also a form of visualization, and there are different ways to meditate.

You will want your mediatation to include visual, sound and smell, or you can sit quietly and recite the Om.

For me, I start with shutting of all the phones, putting the dog out , I take a nice hot soak with my favorite bath salts. I have a glass dragonfly, thats my focus object, I light a candle, one that gives off a light scent, nothing strong or perfumy, I turn on a small fan, that will gently blow my wind chimes. Now if you into the elements you know I have incorporated all them in my ritual, Water-my bath  Earth- my bath salts Fire- my candle Air-my fan and wind chimes. I sit on a blanket on the floor and focus on that object until I feel calm with no thoughts entering my head, my meditation time varies.

Other ways of meditation is through dance, rythmic drumming and dancing can put you in a trance like state, you will feel energized.

Another way I get a quick meditation in is, by doing my housework, yep, thats what I said. I will put on my favorite music, Usually Queen or Marvin Gaye, I know every word and every note, I am so lost in the music, my chores are done in no time. I have focus and concentration and do not feel drained afterword.

Going for walks, is another way to re-focus, as I walk I am not thinking about work, the family, bills, all of that is left behind, Instead, I am looking at the clouds, the trees,the squirrels, but I am also acutely aware of everything going on around me.

So now we know why this is important, now you have to learn to ground and center yourself.

Grounding is drawing energy from the Earth and centering is forcing your energy into the part of you, that is you. All you have to do now is determine, what part of you is you. Is it your head ? your mind? your shoulders, where do you feel most central part of your body.

For me it's my lower chest stomach area.

Now to ground...You must be standing, you can even be skyclad ( nude) if you want.

I prefer my backyard, I draw directly from the ground instead of the floor.

You will now visualize a ring of energy at the very top of your head, it will move fluidly down your body until it gets to your feet, when you feel your ring at your feet, you will focus all your will into sucking energy out of the ground up through your feet until it reaches the top of your head, you will then push it to the part of you that is you. I have my Athame with me, that is one of my tools, and it get a dose of energy also.

Don't get discouraged if it takes a couple of trys, if you are serious you will get the knack, And don't feel silly, If someone sees you, they won't think your grounded, just enjoying the outdoors.

Your treasures

256 931 807 229 362

HyperBe Happy.

Wentzville, Missouri
                United States
                Member #2243
                September 4, 2003
                8519 Posts
                Posted: January 14, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

hey now sully16,

um very glad u had a great evening.Thumbs Up

~Meditation is great even if you don't cast spells, it reduces stress and your blood pressure while increasing your focus and concentration, for all of us number predictors, don't we seem better when we're not distracted?~Yes Nod

um glad u r doing this, i like this one a lots! gonna practice it on the morrow.  thank u for doing this!

• sorry if i missed some Trea$ure$Dance

700-229-501-506-679

407 102 356 923 517

247 259 058 409 618

256 931 807 229 362

Draw 

State

Game

Results

Mon, Jan 14

Ky

M

1-5-0

Sun, Jan 13

Il

E

4-0-7

Sun, Jan 13

NC

E

7-1-5

Sun, Jan 13

Ok

E

3-5-6

Sun, Jan 13

D.C.

E

7-0-4

Sat, Jan 12

CA

M

2-1-0

Sat, Jan 12

Il

My3 M

6-0-5

Sat, Jan 12

WVA

D 3

5-6-0

Fri, Jan 11

Il

My3 M

6-9-7

Fri, Jan 11

Il

My3 E

1-2-0

Fri, Jan 11

PA

M

7-4-2

Fri, Jan 11

ON

M

6-5-3

Thu, Jan 10

AZ

E

7-5-1

Thu, Jan 10

DE

E

5-0-6

Thu, Jan 10

Il

My3 M

5-1-0

Thu, Jan 10

KY

E

3-2-9

Thu, Jan 10

NJ

M

7-5-1

Mon, Jan 14

TX

M

2-6-5, Sum:13

Sun, Jan 13

MI

E

6-3-2

Sun, Jan 13

MN

E

5-2-9

Sat, Jan 12

Il

My3 E

8-5-0

Sat, Jan 12

MD

M

9-3-1

Sat, Jan 12

TRI

E

6-3-2

Sat, Jan 12

PA

M

1-8-6

Fri, Jan 11

CA

E

3-9-1

Fri, Jan 11

KS

E

6-5-2

Fri, Jan 11

OH

M

7-8-0

Thu, Jan 10

DE

Play3D

5-2-6

Thu, Jan 10

MD

E

7-8-0

Thu, Jan 10

MI

E

0-5-8

Thu, Jan 10

MO

M

0-7-8

Thu, Jan 10

QB

La Q3

9-2-5

Thu, Jan 10

WA

DailyG

5-2-6

CST

EST

MST

PST

ZONE

EDT

CT, D.C., DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH,ON, PA, RI, SC, Tri, VA, WVA

CDT

IL, KS, LA, M-CAN, MN, MO, NE, OK, TN, TX, W-CAN,WI

MDT

ID, NM, AZ*

PDT

CA, OR, WA

REGIONAL

NE

CT, MA, TRI, NJ, NY, PA, RI

NC

IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, NB, ND, OH, SD, WI

NW

ID, OR, WA

SW

AZ, CA, NM

SC

LA, TX, OK

SE

DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, DC, WVA

A Friendly Situation

Oh-Or-Ca-Mo-Tri-Il-Fl

Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  42075 Posts
                  Posted: January 14, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for making a list of the winners Ducksafloat, and I am happy your are enjoying the thread, I got some goodies lined up for tomarrow.Hyper

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    42075 Posts
                    Posted: January 15, 2013, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Now that you know how to Meditate, groud and center, you need to know what supplies you will need.

You will need and Altar ( We'll get to the set up later)

You will need an assortment of taper candles, in various colors

You will need an Athame, this is a 6 to 8 inch double sided knife or wand or both. Never use your Athame for cutting, keep a small kitchen knife handy for this, you Athame is for holding your energy.

You will need incense, and wooden matches, we don't use lighters as some spells require you to bury some of your items, you will need a candle snuffer, never blow out a flame.

you will need 2 small bowls, one for salt ( sea salt is preferred) and one for water.

You will need a small mirror, some spells require more then one, but baby steps for now.

Pen and paper, not lined notebook paper, but some fancy paper, and this is only used in Magik, not for making grocery lists.

various herbs and oils, gems and Crystals, you don't have to run out and buy a bunch of stuff at once, baby steps, until you see all that is involved.

And Yes a broom, and please do not climb up to your roof and try to fly, the witch in the commercial isn't even using the broom the right way, the sweeping end goes in front.

This broom is not for cleaning out the garage or even daily chores, the symbol of the broom is for getting rid of unwanted Psychic, or psychological, pesky entities, it is a symbol of spiritual cleansing.

I have a box, I keep my stuff in, everyone in this house, knows that it's a hands off box.

There are more tools, we'll get to those as needed, before you use any of your tools, you need to consecrate them, it's a spiritual cleansing, think of it this way, many people have touched these things, and they leave behind some of their energy, we want to make that go away, have you ever heard of haunted dolls, or furniture, same principle.

Next I'll do a quick recap of the elements and we'll get to consecration. Until then.

Water our Blood

Air our Breath

Earth our Body

Fire our Spirit

Your treasures

116 169 348 346 347

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      42075 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

What are the Elements, They are the building blocks of the world. Air- Earth-Water-Fire, and in Wicca the 5th element is Spirit, or ( Akasha) They represent the 4 seasons and the 4 directions.

In working spiritual Magik you incorporate the Elements and together they make a whole.

Let us start with Air.

The quality of Air is associated with the wind and sky, Air is male and an outward energy.

Air's direction is East, the season is spring and the time of day is Dawn. Think of Air as a new beginning, seeds are also an Air quality.

If your Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius your element is air. Even though you might be a Capricorn, you still need Air, in working magik to be a whole.

To bring Air into yourself is to bring inspiration.

Birds of Air, are Hawks and Eagles, typically Birds that nest high in the sky.

Waterfowl, such as ducks and swans belong to the Element Water.

Your Colors are Blue, white and yellow.

In Tarot you are the Sword, and your magical tools are the Athame, feathers, Rattles, Bells, incense and fans.

Your ArchAngel is Raphael, the healer for humans and animals, the Angel of love, joy and laughter, The custodian of the tree of life.

Your magical entity is the Sylph, or winged fairy, sylphs can help bring inspiration.

Next is Fire

The quality of Fire is associated with volcanoes, deserts, Fire is an outsider and conforms to no known rules.

Fire's direction is South the season is summer and the time of day is noon.

Fire is to will, to burn with desire. Fire is also and outward male.

Your colors are Orange, Red and Yellow, Fire people are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

In Tarot you are the wand, your magical tools are swords, daggers, candles and hot spices.

Your ArchAngel is Michael, Leader of the ArchAngels, Angel of protection, justice and strength, he helps rid the world of toxins and fear.

Your magical entity is the Salamander.

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42075 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

What are the Elements, They are the building blocks of the world. Air- Earth-Water-Fire, and in Wicca the 5th element is Spirit, or ( Akasha) They represent the 4 seasons and the 4 directions.

In working spiritual Magik you incorporate the Elements and together they make a whole.

Let us start with Air.

The quality of Air is associated with the wind and sky, Air is male and an outward energy.

Air's direction is East, the season is spring and the time of day is Dawn. Think of Air as a new beginning, seeds are also an Air quality.

If your Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius your element is air. Even though you might be a Capricorn, you still need Air, in working magik to be a whole.

To bring Air into yourself is to bring inspiration.

Birds of Air, are Hawks and Eagles, typically Birds that nest high in the sky.

Waterfowl, such as ducks and swans belong to the Element Water.

Your Colors are Blue, white and yellow.

In Tarot you are the Sword, and your magical tools are the Athame, feathers, Rattles, Bells, incense and fans.

Your ArchAngel is Raphael, the healer for humans and animals, the Angel of love, joy and laughter, The custodian of the tree of life.

Your magical entity is the Sylph, or winged fairy, sylphs can help bring inspiration.

Next is Fire

The quality of Fire is associated with volcanoes, deserts, Fire is an outsider and conforms to no known rules.

Fire's direction is South the season is summer and the time of day is noon.

Fire is to will, to burn with desire. Fire is also and outward male.

Your colors are Orange, Red and Yellow, Fire people are Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.

In Tarot you are the wand, your magical tools are swords, daggers, candles and hot spices.

Your ArchAngel is Michael, Leader of the ArchAngels, Angel of protection, justice and strength, he helps rid the world of toxins and fear.

Your magical entity is the Salamander.

Now for Element Water

The moon is associated with water, The quality of water is rivers, lakes , oceans , Water is an inward Female.

Waters direction is West, time of day Sunset or twilight, your season is Autumn.

Water is also associated with birth and death.

If your Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, your element is water.

Your Colors are deep blue, sea green, and silver.

Feeling and flowing are high traits of water.

Creatures of Water are Whales, Dolphins, coral , water plants.

In Tarot, you are cups, To bring Air into yourself is to bring emotions.

Your spirit creature is the Undine, they also help with emotions, good or bad.

Your ArchAngel is Gabriel, she helps with communication, Angel of resurrection, Mercy and peace.

Your special tools are, cups , bowls, seashells.

Element Earth, the Body of Mother Gaia.

The qualities of Earth, are Rocks, Fertility, soil, Bears, pigs and cattle are associated with Earth.

Earth is to be silent. The direction is North the season is winter and time of day is midnight.

Your Earth if your  a Capricorn, Taurus or Virgo.

In Tarot you are the Pentacles or coins.

Earth is Female and inward, your colors are Black, brown and deep green.

Your special tools, are salt, pentacles, coins.

Your ArchAngel is Uriel, The Angel of light and prophecy, he sends out warnings, and helps to recover from natural disasters. Angel of nature and visions.

Your special creature is the Gnome, the are slow moving and hide in the shadows, they reward those who are good to nature.

Your treasures

254 806 527 419 618

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          42075 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Now that we've had a quick recap of the Elements, you can veiw the longer version with the link Harve$t Moon posted,

Now we need to Consecrate the elements and our tools.

What is consecration ? It's a ritual of spiritual cleansing, would you borrow your neighbors crock pot and use it if it was dirty ?, no you would clean it.

You want to get rid of any negative energy, whether it be man or nature. Think of how many people have touched these items before they got to you?

Good rule of thumb, you need to be grounded, for protection and because your going to use your new visualization skills to focus your energy into these things.

First, we ask permission, yes, manners are important, and if something feels cool to the touch, thats a yes, if it feels warm to the touch, that means no, good rule to remember when shopping for your magic supplies.

Now I use all 4 elements in consecration, most Witches do.

You will need your Athame for this, I have a bowl of sea salt ( you can get small dishes at the dollar store, from here on out, these dishes are magical tools, and are not to be used for candies and nuts Etc., ) A bowl of water, sage smudge, your red candle.

Sea salt- Earth

Water-Water

Candle- fire

Air-Sage smudge, or you can use incense

Typically you have your Altar ready to go, thats next.

Let's start with consecrating Fire, you lift the lit candle with your left hand, and hold your Athame in your right, or vice versa if your left handed, your Athame goes into your most powerful hand.  Hold your Athame to the candle,You now visualize your power pouring into the candle, say these words...you will do this visualization for each element.

LADY AND LORD BLESS THIS FIRE say this 3 times

Now lift your salt dish, left hand, dip your Athame in the salt and say 3 times

LADY AND LORD BLESS THIS EARTH

Lift your water dish, left hand, dip your Athame, say 3 times

LADY AND LORD BLESS THIS WATER

Now if your using a sage smudge, with your left hand , hold the sage, and hold your Athame over the smoke. and say 3 times

LADY AND LORD BLESS THIS AIR

If your using incense lift the dish or stick.

We have now consecrated the Elements. This is when you say Thank You.

We still have to consecrate the rest of our tools.

I'll get to that in a few.

Bonus treasure

HyperBe Happy.

Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            42075 Posts
                            Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Now that you have consecrated your elements, you need to consecrate your tools, you need only do this once, and as you add a new tool or gem, you will need to do this only to the new item.

To consecrate is to declare as sacred, your tools are dedicated to a specific goal, you will want to use the elements, Water, Earth, Air and Fire.

Let's start with your Athame, you will want to dip your fingers in your bowl of water, run them over your Athame, then dip your fingers in the bowl of salt and cover your Athame, you can mix salt and water if you want and reduce the amount of steps, you now have elements water and Earth.

Say these words,

BY THE POWER OF EARTH AND WATER , I CONSECRATE THIS ATHAME, BY THE POWER OF EARTH AND WATER , I BLESS AND CHARGE IT TO SERVE MY POWER AND WILL. SO MOTE IT BE!

Now we use Fire and Air, your sage smudge, or incense , the heat from the lit smudge represents fire and the smoke air.

Run you Athame through the smoke say the words.

BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, I CONSECRATE THIS ATHAME, BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, I BLESS AND CHARGE IT TO SERVE MY POWER AND WILL. SO MOTE IT BE.

Now hold the Athame in front of you and say.

BY THE POWER OF WATER AND EARTH, BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, IT IS DONE !

Your finished, now repeat this for all your tools, keep in mind not everything can get wet, for this, salt and a sage smudge or incense are okay.

Now some things are consecrated to a specific element, will get to some of those things, when we do spell construction.

Other things you can consecrate, or do a spiritual cleanse, maybe you went to a garage sale, and picked up some goodies, keep in mind, someone owned those things, their energy is attached, you can remove it if you so choose, by salt and a sage smudge, and you can even write your own spell, your own wording, makes it that much stronger.

I like to go metal detecting, I find a lot of silver and gold, mostly scrap, I save it up in a baggie until I have enough to turn in for some cash. I have a spell asking for help in finding buried treasure, but importantly jewelry is a personal thing, so I give it a spitiual cleanse, quick and easy.

There are other ways to consecrate your items, you can bathe them in moonlight for one lunar cycle ( Or during a full moon with , salt and sage)

Now your probably thinking all kinds of things come in the house, shampoo, paper towel, etc.

Keep in mind, your tools are sacred, dish soap isn't, maybe for some.Personal items are full of someone else's residue. Did you ever bring something home and it seems like, ever since you got this thing, nothing as been right?  Follow your instincts, your probably right and with grounding, you have an increased awareness, thats when a binding spell might be in order.

You can do a home protection spell, or house blessing, using your sage smudge and fanning the smoke around will do the trick, you may also want plants that help with protection, maybe some Marigolds, Mimosa, Lavender, Heather.

Next we'll learn Altar constuction, then after that our Beloved Grandmother Moon.

your treasures

912 418 608 735 507

HyperBe Happy.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #108469
                              March 26, 2011
                              4011 Posts
                              Posted: January 17, 2013, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Now that you have consecrated your elements, you need to consecrate your tools, you need only do this once, and as you add a new tool or gem, you will need to do this only to the new item.

To consecrate is to declare as sacred, your tools are dedicated to a specific goal, you will want to use the elements, Water, Earth, Air and Fire.

Let's start with your Athame, you will want to dip your fingers in your bowl of water, run them over your Athame, then dip your fingers in the bowl of salt and cover your Athame, you can mix salt and water if you want and reduce the amount of steps, you now have elements water and Earth.

Say these words,

BY THE POWER OF EARTH AND WATER , I CONSECRATE THIS ATHAME, BY THE POWER OF EARTH AND WATER , I BLESS AND CHARGE IT TO SERVE MY POWER AND WILL. SO MOTE IT BE!

Now we use Fire and Air, your sage smudge, or incense , the heat from the lit smudge represents fire and the smoke air.

Run you Athame through the smoke say the words.

BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, I CONSECRATE THIS ATHAME, BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, I BLESS AND CHARGE IT TO SERVE MY POWER AND WILL. SO MOTE IT BE.

Now hold the Athame in front of you and say.

BY THE POWER OF WATER AND EARTH, BY THE POWER OF FIRE AND AIR, IT IS DONE !

Your finished, now repeat this for all your tools, keep in mind not everything can get wet, for this, salt and a sage smudge or incense are okay.

Now some things are consecrated to a specific element, will get to some of those things, when we do spell construction.

Other things you can consecrate, or do a spiritual cleanse, maybe you went to a garage sale, and picked up some goodies, keep in mind, someone owned those things, their energy is attached, you can remove it if you so choose, by salt and a sage smudge, and you can even write your own spell, your own wording, makes it that much stronger.

I like to go metal detecting, I find a lot of silver and gold, mostly scrap, I save it up in a baggie until I have enough to turn in for some cash. I have a spell asking for help in finding buried treasure, but importantly jewelry is a personal thing, so I give it a spitiual cleanse, quick and easy.

There are other ways to consecrate your items, you can bathe them in moonlight for one lunar cycle ( Or during a full moon with , salt and sage)

Now your probably thinking all kinds of things come in the house, shampoo, paper towel, etc.

Keep in mind, your tools are sacred, dish soap isn't, maybe for some.Personal items are full of someone else's residue. Did you ever bring something home and it seems like, ever since you got this thing, nothing as been right?  Follow your instincts, your probably right and with grounding, you have an increased awareness, thats when a binding spell might be in order.

You can do a home protection spell, or house blessing, using your sage smudge and fanning the smoke around will do the trick, you may also want plants that help with protection, maybe some Marigolds, Mimosa, Lavender, Heather.

Next we'll learn Altar constuction, then after that our Beloved Grandmother Moon.

your treasures

912 418 608 735 507

Hi sully, your treasure # 507 for

today showed straight midday in

Pennsylvania and South Carolina! WTG

BlessingsBlue Angel