Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to lottery

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5112 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I'm new to the lottery world ( this is my second month playing) and I see you take lottery quite seriously. I dont play every draw but plyed maybe 4or 5 draws per month.So far, I had hit 2 powerball and twice 3 numbers. Am I on the right track , I know you guys are kicking ass but give me some time.....

By the way I bought some powerball tickets, see how it goes .......

Party

congrat's ONUR powerball ticket's>>>>>>>purchase$$$$$$

ScaredJester LaughScared

happygirl665's avatar - hi
    Spotsylvania, Virginia
    United States
    Member #113688
    July 14, 2011
    24339 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

I agree happygirl, a name like that is not only rude, disrespectful and blasphemous, it just begs for bad luck and carries it everywhere it goes.

Amen my friend. I wanted to say just what you said but was trying to be politically correct; however, to the point is just right and dead on! He meant exactly what wrote, shame on him!!!!

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

Spotsylvania, Virginia
      United States
      Member #113688
      July 14, 2011
      24339 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

As many here do not believe in, or are aware of how to use Spell Check, I'm sure that is what he meant.

Cut the new guy a little slack, if he really meant DamGod however, cut his throat.  Dead

Amen to that mcginnin56 cuttt his throat!

United States
        Member #138657
        February 2, 2013
        602 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2013, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Right now I'm not in a mood to respond to your replys. I am going thru sleepless nights because the first time I spent $10.00 on powerball ticket for that 208 million and I lost . The winning numbers were :::5,27,36,38,41 and ( 12).  the number I picked was 3,26,37,41,47 (07). DamGod wasted his $10.00....how sad is that !!

By the way, happygirl665 be careful who you hate cause thats the first step towards love :-)

msharkey2001's avatar - Trek startrek.gif
          New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #136492
          December 12, 2012
          322 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Right now I'm not in a mood to respond to your replys. I am going thru sleepless nights because the first time I spent $10.00 on powerball ticket for that 208 million and I lost . The winning numbers were :::5,27,36,38,41 and ( 12).  the number I picked was 3,26,37,41,47 (07). DamGod wasted his $10.00....how sad is that !!

By the way, happygirl665 be careful who you hate cause thats the first step towards love :-)

A PB line costs either $2 or $3 but you're saying you wasted $10 on "a number". Something isn't adding up here.

No No

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

You're going through sleepless nights because you lost $10 on the lottery?

Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh...

You better find a new hobby, kid.

This one ain't for you.

PS 

And may that name be an albatross around your neck as long as you wear it.

So let it be written...

So let it be done.

Minneapolis, MN
              United States
              Member #138623
              February 1, 2013
              39 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2013, 12:50 am - IP Logged

I agree happygirl, a name like that is not only rude, disrespectful and blasphemous, it just begs for bad luck and carries it everywhere it goes.

Ha ha. I'm sure if he is a non-believer.. I very much doubt he cares about "luck" or any other superstition you people make up. It's odds. It has nothing to do with some invisible man in the sky. The end.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Ha ha. I'm sure if he is a non-believer.. I very much doubt he cares about "luck" or any other superstition you people make up. It's odds. It has nothing to do with some invisible man in the sky. The end.

Wow, more groundbreaking wisdom and revelation from another atheist wise man!

We've never heard any of that same line here before!

You're now officially hip and cool! Congratulations!

You're so original!  LOL

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40250 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

No Pity!poor baby

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Spotsylvania, Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #113688
                    July 14, 2011
                    24339 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:13 am - IP Logged

No Pity!poor baby

Girl you know you need stop the madness Sully! Green laugh

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14832 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:30 am - IP Logged

WOW....with that avatar name...I don't know if I could close my eyes at nite....and alone feel that I will wake up to see the next day....scary.........Unhappy

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19724 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I'm new to the lottery world ( this is my second month playing) and I see you take lottery quite seriously. I dont play every draw but plyed maybe 4or 5 draws per month.So far, I had hit 2 powerball and twice 3 numbers. Am I on the right track , I know you guys are kicking ass but give me some time.....

By the way I bought some powerball tickets, see how it goes .......

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman

Minneapolis, MN
                          United States
                          Member #138623
                          February 1, 2013
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2013, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

WOW....with that avatar name...I don't know if I could close my eyes at nite....and alone feel that I will wake up to see the next day....scary.........Unhappy

I can't help but laugh at this.

Minneapolis, MN
                            United States
                            Member #138623
                            February 1, 2013
                            39 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow, more groundbreaking wisdom and revelation from another atheist wise man!

We've never heard any of that same line here before!

You're now officially hip and cool! Congratulations!

You're so original!  LOL

Ha. Laugh all you'd like.. you're the one who believes in an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. Get real guy.

United States
                              Member #138657
                              February 2, 2013
                              602 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

sorry folks, forgot to mention. I played 5 lines ( $10.00) PP . For that $10.00 I could have bought 4 bags of fresh live grubs back home in Port Moresby which would have lasted a week.

I strongly believe in winning the lottery there is no such thing as luck. If a person buys 175 million tickets in every combination, he is guranteed the jackpot which proves luck plays no part to win. Playing lottery is an art and it takes great intelligence to see the secrets each numbers hold . I just started playing 2 months ago, 3 lines is the most I play and when losing is not an option for me , a WIN is a must , it will happen and it must happen  .....

And about the name "DamGod" ,many sites I was using the name "maddog" but found its already used here so I just moved the alphabet around.Sorry for unknowingly pissing off few people but until you win the jackpot, G-O-D remains just a word.......

I apologise for my bad command of english language !!