Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to lottery

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40293 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

"until you win the jackpot, G-O-D remains just a word"

Maybe it does to you, sonny boy. And maybe you can explain it if and when you get there.

But a lot of us have our faith and beliefs and don't really cotton to God being a punchline in your repertoire.

Maybe as a new guy here you could show just a modicum of respect for the religious beliefs of other members.

Cuz that's what it's all about - respect. 

I Agree! Yes it is.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Minneapolis, MN
    United States
    Member #138623
    February 1, 2013
    39 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

I am real, guy.

And you're just another carbon-copy of the endless parade of atheists that come through here and spew the same old hate-filled tripe and think you've enlightened us lowly lottery players with something we haven't heard a million times before.

But in reality, you're just a puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling meatslapper.

That's right numbnuts, just like all the ones before you. LOL

No "guy".. you're not.

You're a poor schmuck that was most likely brainwashed from the day you were born with fairy tales like Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy and whatever other crap you people like to make up and feed to your children. It truly is sad.

And I'm not filling this thread with "hate" as you like to state. We actually laugh at you.. And at the same time I feel bad for you. There is a difference.

And FYI.. An insult or attempt at it coming from such a weak minded person that believes in an invisible man in this day and age is pathetic. It really is.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

No "guy".. you're not.

You're a poor schmuck that was most likely brainwashed from the day you were born with fairy tales like Santa, the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy and whatever other crap you people like to make up and feed to your children. It truly is sad.

And I'm not filling this thread with "hate" as you like to state. We actually laugh at you.. And at the same time I feel bad for you. There is a difference.

And FYI.. An insult or attempt at it coming from such a weak minded person that believes in an invisible man in this day and age is pathetic. It really is.

what? you saying Santa ain't real Crying

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2013, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone, I'm new to the lottery world ( this is my second month playing) and I see you take lottery quite seriously. I dont play every draw but plyed maybe 4or 5 draws per month.So far, I had hit 2 powerball and twice 3 numbers. Am I on the right track , I know you guys are kicking ass but give me some time.....

By the way I bought some powerball tickets, see how it goes .......

and I see you take lottery quite seriously

xert

Most of the Veterans do. But you have to give a 100% on everything you do, not just lottery.

So it's a given to me.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2013, 1:44 am - IP Logged

No "guy".. you're not.

Yes guy, I am.

But you're a bleating foal - a curdled, staggering mutant dwarf, smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. It's embarrassing to have you claiming membership in my species.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?

Recite some more of your redundant folly, you insufferable little moron, we never get enough.

Regale us with your wisdom!  LOL

Minneapolis, MN
            United States
            Member #138623
            February 1, 2013
            39 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2013, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Yes guy, I am.

But you're a bleating foal - a curdled, staggering mutant dwarf, smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. It's embarrassing to have you claiming membership in my species.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?

Recite some more of your redundant folly, you insufferable little moron, we never get enough.

Regale us with your wisdom!  LOL

Is this English? Please tell me you don't actually speak like this to other people.. Or are you trying to impress women over the Internet with you vast knowledge and superb vocabulary? Do tell.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Is this English? Please tell me you don't actually speak like this to other people.. Or are you trying to impress women over the Internet with you vast knowledge and superb vocabulary? Do tell.

I told you to regale us with your wisdom, numbnuts.

Uh... was that it?   LOL

happygirl665's avatar - hi
                Spotsylvania, Virginia
                United States
                Member #113688
                July 14, 2011
                24339 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Yes it is.

Yes I agree too and respect it is!!!I Agree!

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes I agree too and respect it is!!!I Agree!

I Agree!

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

sorry folks, forgot to mention. I played 5 lines ( $10.00) PP . For that $10.00 I could have bought 4 bags of fresh live grubs back home in Port Moresby which would have lasted a week.

I strongly believe in winning the lottery there is no such thing as luck. If a person buys 175 million tickets in every combination, he is guranteed the jackpot which proves luck plays no part to win. Playing lottery is an art and it takes great intelligence to see the secrets each numbers hold . I just started playing 2 months ago, 3 lines is the most I play and when losing is not an option for me , a WIN is a must , it will happen and it must happen  .....

And about the name "DamGod" ,many sites I was using the name "maddog" but found its already used here so I just moved the alphabet around.Sorry for unknowingly pissing off few people but until you win the jackpot, G-O-D remains just a word.......

I apologise for my bad command of english language !!

What a load of BS. Sounds like liar and atheist go hand in hand with one another.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

What a load of BS. Sounds like liar and atheist go hand in hand with one another.

Yep.

Two new geniuses (DamGoof & Mr Barfer) come in and feel the need to insult anybody who has religious beliefs right off the bat.

Just like their kind always does.

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Yep.

Two new geniuses (DamGoof & Mr Barfer) come in and feel the need to insult anybody who has religious beliefs right off the bat.

Just like their kind always does.

I Agree! 

Sad that the Internet seems to be riddled with people delusional enough to think that they will rid the creation of the Creator. Makes you wonder, who's offspring are these people and what will the children be like?

Minneapolis, MN
                          United States
                          Member #138623
                          February 1, 2013
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

"until you win the jackpot, G-O-D remains just a word"

Maybe it does to you, sonny boy. And maybe you can explain it if and when you get there.

But a lot of us have our faith and beliefs and don't really cotton to God being a punchline in your repertoire.

Maybe as a new guy here you could show just a modicum of respect for the religious beliefs of other members.

Cuz that's what it's all about - respect. 

Respect is not simply handed out. It's earned.

If you want to believe in some fairy tale that includes a talking snake and an invisible man who watches everything you do.. well fine. Whatever. But don't act like some idea as foolish as that warrants respect. Because it doesn't. It just makes you look like an idiot.

The sooner you figure yourself out and realize God is something someone just made up.. the sooner you can live your life. You're not 12 years old anymore. Santa isn't bringing you presents and when you die you're not going to go to some perfect world that is exactly how you want it. You'll be dead, in the ground.

This is the real world pal. Grow up.

Minneapolis, MN
                            United States
                            Member #138623
                            February 1, 2013
                            39 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie-

I find it amusing to find a statement such as that(Questioning offspring) coming from a delusional man who believes in an invisible man. It's comical. Truly is.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4783 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Respect is not simply handed out. It's earned.

If you want to believe in some fairy tale that includes a talking snake and an invisible man who watches everything you do.. well fine. Whatever. But don't act like some idea as foolish as that warrants respect. Because it doesn't. It just makes you look like an idiot.

The sooner you figure yourself out and realize God is something someone just made up.. the sooner you can live your life. You're not 12 years old anymore. Santa isn't bringing you presents and when you die you're not going to go to some perfect world that is exactly how you want it. You'll be dead, in the ground.

This is the real world pal. Grow up.

Chumley:

A rational logical human being looks at analyzes both sides of the coin. I cannot see atoms and molecules but they exist.  I think you are assuming that we all grew up forced fed the Easter bunny and Jesus or only came to God due to a dire circumstance or needing him to win a jackpot.  The thing you don't get, is that each of us made an independent, informed, rational choice about God...a moment we "got it."  Did you ever work on an Algebra problem in grade school and suddenly the light went on and you got it? Based on the posts from people in LP, do we really strike you as people who are forced fed anything and believe without asking questions? Hardly.

Did you ever think that perhaps we have a secret we'd like to share? If you found out about this great event, wouldn't you want others to know?

Now doubting on occasion is fine. Even Mother Teresa had her moments of doubt. There are also some rational proofs of the resurrection of Jesus Christ written by several esteemed professors. Try reading them sometime. I have an athiest coworker who told me he can be a good person without God but he seems to be the unhappiest person around and confessed to me he always worried he would die alone.

J'aime La France.