Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to lottery

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Fighting about God and politics and things like that is pointless. Few people change their positions and insults just make them hold much tighter to their positions. Damgod explained why he chose the handle that he uses. I think that should have been the end of this thread.                                        We should all meet for a beer summit at Hooters no less Cheers

"Fighting about God and politics and things like that is pointless."

Yeah, but letting rude, ignorant, know-it-all blowhards come in out of the blue and start insulting you for your religious beliefs on your home turf is cowardly.

"Damgoof explained why he chose the handle that he uses. I think that should have been the end of this thread."

It probably would have been if he hadn't felt the need for the insults.

"We should all meet for a beer summit at Hooters no less."

I don't drink with pukes like them and if I did they'd be spittin' out teeth if they ran their yappers like they do here (Which I guarantee they wouldn't be).

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

How about you reach the age of reason you clown.

Mr Barfer, Internet Commando...   LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10345 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss, usually I dont reply but am doing a favor for you....( am running firefox and dont have cut and paste thing working)

You need to go back and read again . All I said if every combination ticket is bought which is 175 million, a winning number is guranteed !! I am not concerned if  the jackpot is, 1 million, 10million or 100 million neither am I concerned if there is 1 winner, 5 winners or 500. Its not about making money or losing money either!, now which part is it that you dont understand ???.

I am also not concerned weather it is possible or not to buy 175 million tickets. You need to calm down and read. All I said is if every possible combination ticket is bought, one of the ticket is a winner. I am just providing a proof that luck really plays no part.

I feel you are wasting your time by firing wrong combinations of neurons in your brain and overloading the circuits.

What you think and run thru your mind is your business, what you think is also irrevelant to me !! My answer wasn't directed towards you, I answered only because someone thought it was rude to have such a name.

I feel sorry for you because it looks like you are carrying too many bad memories from the past because how else can you associate and come to those conclustions because really speaking it does not bother me if someone says he has been playing 2 months or 2 years......why does it bother you, even if he full of <snip> ???

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

damyourself,

"...I feel sorry for you...."

I feel sorry for you and all your atheist ilk because eternity is a really long time to be wrong.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
        Member #71120
        February 19, 2009
        1209 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Red Devil I fear this...Big Grin Angel Hope to recieve these.

happygirl665's avatar - hi
          Spotsylvania, Virginia
          United States
          Member #113688
          July 14, 2011
          24339 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

So if your sorry, change it?  "Damgood" would probably be available and win you some smiles  ....or are you not sorry?   maybe your just looking to piss people off ????

A649KING2B I totally agree with you completely.. If he was really sorry then simply change the name to something much more respectable besides pissing people off and causing more ruckus on LP as well as the thread. Well said my friend!Cheers

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
            NYC
            United States
            Member #117984
            October 19, 2011
            1843 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Lol!! Ridge is hilarious!!

All I can say is reap what you sow...

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
              NYC
              United States
              Member #117984
              October 19, 2011
              1843 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Lol!! Ridge is hilarious!!

All I can say is reap what you sow...

As for the topic though, just keep grinding and don't give up on winning. Believe, imagine, stay persistent. Give it 100% in your workouts or invest wisely. Study, plan, and deliver. Success will come.

What should I k ow though... I'm 21 years old who still watches cartoons and spend money on snacks like Oreos. Lol. I need to devote myself more and grind, study, and plan to become successful and financially free.

United States
                Member #123632
                February 25, 2012
                156 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 2:52 am - IP Logged

As for the topic though, just keep grinding and don't give up on winning. Believe, imagine, stay persistent. Give it 100% in your workouts or invest wisely. Study, plan, and deliver. Success will come.

What should I k ow though... I'm 21 years old who still watches cartoons and spend money on snacks like Oreos. Lol. I need to devote myself more and grind, study, and plan to become successful and financially free.

That is the worst advice you could ever give any new lottery player. You know darn well they have absolutely no chance in hell of winning the jackpot! With that advice their on their way of becoming another statistic. 

Here is some real advice to someone new playing the lottery.

DO NOT keep grinding away at it. Give up thinking you will win. Do not believe or imagine that you will win. Do not give it 100% in your workouts and most of all invest very very little in the lottery. If its meant to be for you to win you can do it with one ticket. Do not Study do not plan and do not put any thought into thinking that you are the next jackpot winner. People that do that have very little chance of ever winning. The people that win typically buy a QP and win the jackpot with one ticket. Not by getting so involved that the lottery takes over your life. That is a losers mentality.

Success might come to you but rarely is it through hoping in the lottery! if you are very very very lucky you might have one good day in your life and win the jackpot but I doubt it. Im not concerned if you think or anyone here thinks that I am spreding negitivity. I am speaking the truth and you all know it! GET REAL! In otherwords do not get caught up in the lottery at all. Instead just go about your life and maybe one day when you are not even trying to win you might win.

The problem that people have in playing the lottery is that they actually believe that they can win it. Truth be told, if "believing" was the "key" then we'd all win the lottery on a daily basis. I can bs hogwash on this thing call "believing" unless its in something REAL. Truth be told you dont have a chance in hell to win the jackpot, the most you might win is $3-$10 from time to time on a really lucky day and thats about it.

But what happens is that when people win $3-$10 they begin to believe that this small win is a sign that a bigger win is on the way. a win is on the way. It isnt on the way. Thats a big fat lie that your low self esteem tell you because life sucks and the lottery is one way people keep their hope alive.

The best advice I could ever give anyone is stop believing in false dreams. Live your life instead. Find something more useful to do with your time. And maybe one day when you least expect it you might win $1000. Yet as far as wining the jackpot! You're going to need more than some hopeful system or some so called intellegent advice from some forum board on the internet. In otherwords winning this lottery thing call the jackpot, well your pretty much on your own. Do not buy into the lie and do not go speading your hard earned cash on a buch of good for nothing lottery software that claims you can win the jackpot. Its all BS. 

The lottery drawings are not all their cracked up to be. Trust in something more worthwhile.

Now what I am telling you is not only good advice its great advice, the best advice you can ever get and you can take that to the bank! Live your life and stop believing in fairytales. All these people on lottery websites cant give you one bit of real advice because none of them have ever won the jackpot and none of them probably ever will. Its just a way to fill the bordome in ones miserable life. Even the owner of this website has never won. Even Bill Gates have never won and doesnt care to. So why should you?

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 5:14 am - IP Logged

That is the worst advice you could ever give any new lottery player. You know darn well they have absolutely no chance in hell of winning the jackpot! With that advice their on their way of becoming another statistic. 

Here is some real advice to someone new playing the lottery.

DO NOT keep grinding away at it. Give up thinking you will win. Do not believe or imagine that you will win. Do not give it 100% in your workouts and most of all invest very very little in the lottery. If its meant to be for you to win you can do it with one ticket. Do not Study do not plan and do not put any thought into thinking that you are the next jackpot winner. People that do that have very little chance of ever winning. The people that win typically buy a QP and win the jackpot with one ticket. Not by getting so involved that the lottery takes over your life. That is a losers mentality.

Success might come to you but rarely is it through hoping in the lottery! if you are very very very lucky you might have one good day in your life and win the jackpot but I doubt it. Im not concerned if you think or anyone here thinks that I am spreding negitivity. I am speaking the truth and you all know it! GET REAL! In otherwords do not get caught up in the lottery at all. Instead just go about your life and maybe one day when you are not even trying to win you might win.

The problem that people have in playing the lottery is that they actually believe that they can win it. Truth be told, if "believing" was the "key" then we'd all win the lottery on a daily basis. I can bs hogwash on this thing call "believing" unless its in something REAL. Truth be told you dont have a chance in hell to win the jackpot, the most you might win is $3-$10 from time to time on a really lucky day and thats about it.

But what happens is that when people win $3-$10 they begin to believe that this small win is a sign that a bigger win is on the way. a win is on the way. It isnt on the way. Thats a big fat lie that your low self esteem tell you because life sucks and the lottery is one way people keep their hope alive.

The best advice I could ever give anyone is stop believing in false dreams. Live your life instead. Find something more useful to do with your time. And maybe one day when you least expect it you might win $1000. Yet as far as wining the jackpot! You're going to need more than some hopeful system or some so called intellegent advice from some forum board on the internet. In otherwords winning this lottery thing call the jackpot, well your pretty much on your own. Do not buy into the lie and do not go speading your hard earned cash on a buch of good for nothing lottery software that claims you can win the jackpot. Its all BS. 

The lottery drawings are not all their cracked up to be. Trust in something more worthwhile.

Now what I am telling you is not only good advice its great advice, the best advice you can ever get and you can take that to the bank! Live your life and stop believing in fairytales. All these people on lottery websites cant give you one bit of real advice because none of them have ever won the jackpot and none of them probably ever will. Its just a way to fill the bordome in ones miserable life. Even the owner of this website has never won. Even Bill Gates have never won and doesnt care to. So why should you?

After paying all, most, some,  none of your bills, throw all your remaining money on some well thought out QP's.

Keep the faith, and the lottery God's will reward you handsomely!   Party

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                    Athens
                    Greece
                    Member #133234
                    September 24, 2012
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

After paying all, most, some,  none of your bills, throw all your remaining money on some well thought out QP's.

> After paying all, most, some,  none of your bills, throw all your remaining money on some well thought out QP's.

+1000 Cheers

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2013, 9:49 am - IP Logged

> After paying all, most, some,  none of your bills, throw all your remaining money on some well thought out QP's.

+1000 Cheers

+10,000  Cheers          Yes Nod