Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to lottery

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Respect is not simply handed out. It's earned.

If you want to believe in some fairy tale that includes a talking snake and an invisible man who watches everything you do.. well fine. Whatever. But don't act like some idea as foolish as that warrants respect. Because it doesn't. It just makes you look like an idiot.

The sooner you figure yourself out and realize God is something someone just made up.. the sooner you can live your life. You're not 12 years old anymore. Santa isn't bringing you presents and when you die you're not going to go to some perfect world that is exactly how you want it. You'll be dead, in the ground.

This is the real world pal. Grow up.

I told you to regale us with your wisdom, numbnuts.

And you keep rehashing your same, lame, invisible man routine instead. Just like you all do.

Ya know, son, every dumbass atheist (like you) that comes in here spewing their hate and insults (like you) is usually pretty stupid. 

But you're incredibly stupid, ain'tcha boy?  LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie-

I find it amusing to find a statement such as that(Questioning offspring) coming from a delusional man who believes in an invisible man. It's comical. Truly is.

Why don't you take your hate and insults somewhere else Mr Barfer?

Why do you want to attack just us?

Spread it around!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if those are atheist crickets I'm hearing?

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4792 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I think the biggest question tonight for God is why he allows Dateline to stretch 30 minutes of material into two hours and then allows you to become addicted so you have to stay tuned till the end.

J'aime La France.

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40550 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if those are atheist crickets I'm hearing?

Yep, you have to wonder about some people.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10353 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

dg you say:

175 million tickets in every combination, he is guranteed the jackpot which proves luck plays no part to win. Playing lottery is an art and it takes great intelligence to see the secrets each numbers hold . I just started playing 2 months ago, 3 lines is the most I play and when losing is not an option for me , a WIN is a must , it will happen and it must happen  .....

The jackpot is usually under $175M so you make me wonder what dazzling display of intelligence and 'seeing the sectres each number held' it would take for some wannabe lotto guru to put up $175M to win less.

Another thing you don't realize about lotto is you can never expect a solo jackpot. So even of you had $175M to cover all the combinations let's say someone else hits along with you, Einstein. Now you're stuck at least $87.5M

If 'losing is not an option' you defintley have picked the wrong hobby.

You're not the first nor will you be the last to come on here and say, "I just started playing the lottery and haven't won a jackpot, oh boo hoo, boo hoo."

As far as explaining the screem name, nice attempted save but it's obvious bs.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #138657
              February 2, 2013
              602 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Coin Toss, usually I dont reply but am doing a favor for you....( am running firefox and dont have cut and paste thing working)

You need to go back and read again . All I said if every combination ticket is bought which is 175 million, a winning number is guranteed !! I am not concerned if  the jackpot is, 1 million, 10million or 100 million neither am I concerned if there is 1 winner, 5 winners or 500. Its not about making money or losing money either!, now which part is it that you dont understand ???.

I am also not concerned weather it is possible or not to buy 175 million tickets. You need to calm down and read. All I said is if every possible combination ticket is bought, one of the ticket is a winner. I am just providing a proof that luck really plays no part.

I feel you are wasting your time by firing wrong combinations of neurons in your brain and overloading the circuits.

What you think and run thru your mind is your business, what you think is also irrevelant to me !! My answer wasn't directed towards you, I answered only because someone thought it was rude to have such a name.

I feel sorry for you because it looks like you are carrying too many bad memories from the past because how else can you associate and come to those conclustions because really speaking it does not bother me if someone says he has been playing 2 months or 2 years......why does it bother you, even if he full of <snip> ???

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                Member #71120
                February 19, 2009
                1209 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2013, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Yall just pray for the two people,that's what God wants us to do and not feed into their evil.Let us all PRAY.................................................................................AMEN.I hope you 2 will feel better in the morning when you wake up and go to church.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2013, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Yall just pray for the two people,that's what God wants us to do and not feed into their evil.Let us all PRAY.................................................................................AMEN.I hope you 2 will feel better in the morning when you wake up and go to church.

Finally, the voice of reason...

Where ya been, TTL?

oregon
                    United States
                    Member #136618
                    December 15, 2012
                    14 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2013, 3:16 am - IP Logged

holy crap , what did i just read... i must be bored.... ok ok i will admit some things said, did make me laugh.. needed it thanks all....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2013, 3:45 am - IP Logged

holy crap , what did i just read... i must be bored.... ok ok i will admit some things said, did make me laugh.. needed it thanks all....

See what ya been missin' BakerLady? Heh,heh,heh...

Gotta go, take care...

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                        Member #71120
                        February 19, 2009
                        1209 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2013, 7:37 am - IP Logged

I get so tired of the Tennessee bull that I just find no reason to be on here and waste no more money in this state.I miss everyone very much ,but now I wanted to study Kentucky and can travel there more easier than Georgia.....I seen you in this forum and I needed a good laugh...

Minneapolis, MN
                          United States
                          Member #138623
                          February 1, 2013
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Finally, the voice of reason...

Where ya been, TTL?

How about you reach the age of reason you clown.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                            Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Fighting about God and politics and things like that is pointless. Few people change their positions and insults just make them hold much tighter to their positions. Damgod explained why he chose the handle that he uses. I think that should have been the end of this thread.                                        We should all meet for a beer summit at Hooters no less Cheers

That money's gone fo ever

Canada
                              Member #137795
                              January 12, 2013
                              24 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

sorry folks, forgot to mention. I played 5 lines ( $10.00) PP . For that $10.00 I could have bought 4 bags of fresh live grubs back home in Port Moresby which would have lasted a week.

I strongly believe in winning the lottery there is no such thing as luck. If a person buys 175 million tickets in every combination, he is guranteed the jackpot which proves luck plays no part to win. Playing lottery is an art and it takes great intelligence to see the secrets each numbers hold . I just started playing 2 months ago, 3 lines is the most I play and when losing is not an option for me , a WIN is a must , it will happen and it must happen  .....

And about the name "DamGod" ,many sites I was using the name "maddog" but found its already used here so I just moved the alphabet around.Sorry for unknowingly pissing off few people but until you win the jackpot, G-O-D remains just a word.......

I apologise for my bad command of english language !!

So if your sorry, change it?  "Damgood" would probably be available and win you some smiles  ....or are you not sorry?   maybe your just looking to piss people off ????