Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 17 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #121196
January 4, 2012
40 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Tvpventures I based my query exactly the way the Dr. put it forward and you said you think you were getting it. He referred to a number that already came so it is no longer a mystery and tied it in with past numbers and his theory to prove its authenticity so to speak. My question is based on exactly the same premise as his except I cannot see it, so I figured as you said it was a little clearer to you,maybe you could help. His answer was not based on an abundance of retro information ,he basically just quoted three dates that 146 came in any fashion and the fact taht they were a part of a set of flow numbers. Hence he assumed 16 pair was coming. My question is the same the day before 176 came in New York.  The flow numbers are 1604,as the Dr. pointed out if the 16 came the missing ones were 04. So I presumend the next days number would be 04X as he said this is the way he came up with 164. Hwever 889 came in New York.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4877 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2013, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

AceKing,

I think you need to go back and look at the draws from dates that are ending on 3,5,8 even you can go back month or so, he said this on his another threads. Then look for the same pairs showed up..Then, read about flow numbers in his couple of posts here, that is how he tracking 3d numbers, I think..Try to read his couple posts on this thread  and most important read first post from onlymoney. I dont think his system have 100% hits all the time, but it is consistent system though, I think and you need to see and track numbers yourself to understand. This is just how I think, may be Dr. Miracle will help you better ofcourse..

tvpventures..

AceKing,

Also click on the links (3) that are posted on page one of the thread. These links show a lot about his methods.

Every one should read them. Thumbs Up

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4877 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Tvpventures I based my query exactly the way the Dr. put it forward and you said you think you were getting it. He referred to a number that already came so it is no longer a mystery and tied it in with past numbers and his theory to prove its authenticity so to speak. My question is based on exactly the same premise as his except I cannot see it, so I figured as you said it was a little clearer to you,maybe you could help. His answer was not based on an abundance of retro information ,he basically just quoted three dates that 146 came in any fashion and the fact taht they were a part of a set of flow numbers. Hence he assumed 16 pair was coming. My question is the same the day before 176 came in New York.  The flow numbers are 1604,as the Dr. pointed out if the 16 came the missing ones were 04. So I presumend the next days number would be 04X as he said this is the way he came up with 164. Hwever 889 came in New York.

Fitzmar1994, 

The 889 that hit in NY is not so surprising. Look at the dates. 2, 3, 9, 12, 24. 2,9,12 =297.  3=358  The 88 & 89 pairs are

there. 5 times total. You have to look for pairs through out the whole month. The 08 has hit 3 times in addition to what's

here, on the 6th, 10th, 17th all on the eve.

It may show soon.

NY     mid     eve

3/24  819

3/12  928

3/09  808

3/3               088

3/2   980

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

New York
        United States
        Member #121196
        January 4, 2012
        40 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

88 and 89 pair duly noted..Pairs 71 and 76 came a total of 11 times so far for the month. These are flow numbers as the Dr. says.Why could it not have been one of these. You mentioned the dates as 2,39,12,24. Well the 24th is not a part of the 297 or 358 group so you would have to remove. Hence this pair came less than any other pair. 

71 pair appeared 12,14,16,22 and 26th

76 pair appeared 12,14,18,21 and 25th

Gwurston, in a nutshell it is the moving of parameters and the tailoring of results to suit theories that is causing the problem. One clear explanation if there is any answers the question. I honestly do not think there is, but, thanks anyhow.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

Maryland
          United States
          Member #126396
          April 8, 2012
          400 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2013, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Fitzmar1994,

when you said in your post: tvpventures, congratulations on understanding the system, I had to clarify that I did not completely understand, just was getting it, cause I dont want to people ask me a questions and I will not able to answer them correctly..

And yes it is clearer to me more and I wanted to help, I just did not understand what were you asking in your post..

Today,Iwas about to try to answer your question above again  and then I saw Dr. Miracle created Q&A thread, Thanks to him for that.!Hurray! So just ask him there this question, cause when I looked at his previous posts, I think he uses different technics in different times, meaning, you can play as you said before and also he uses flow numbers from past draws..See I find mysef hard to explain this theory, I am so glad to see his Q&A thread..

tvpventures..Big Smile

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
            OHIO
            United States
            Member #4164
            March 27, 2004
            14586 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2013, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Fitzmar1994,

when you said in your post: tvpventures, congratulations on understanding the system, I had to clarify that I did not completely understand, just was getting it, cause I dont want to people ask me a questions and I will not able to answer them correctly..

And yes it is clearer to me more and I wanted to help, I just did not understand what were you asking in your post..

Today,Iwas about to try to answer your question above again  and then I saw Dr. Miracle created Q&A thread, Thanks to him for that.!Hurray! So just ask him there this question, cause when I looked at his previous posts, I think he uses different technics in different times, meaning, you can play as you said before and also he uses flow numbers from past draws..See I find mysef hard to explain this theory, I am so glad to see his Q&A thread..

tvpventures..Big Smile

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258966

Questions and Answers

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Maryland
              United States
              Member #126396
              April 8, 2012
              400 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Yes, thanks for adding the link his new thread!Big Smile I should put this in my post, right?!...

United States
                Member #133964
                October 14, 2012
                167 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

wisconsin pick 3 or pick 4 pattern numbers to play

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Well, wouldn't you know the 279 shows promise for NM.  On Feb 27th the NM draw was 978.  So, I entered it in the Sandias Program and boom, a hit on March 2nd :367! 

6

978

2

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a complete Maryland Pick 3 draw history from 1976 to the present?

LP database has duplicates and the maryland official website has missing dates.

I'm trying to compare both the LP and Maryland website.

For example Jan 15 2007.  Did 283 come out both in the Midday and Evening draws???  Source Maryland web site.

Could the PM me if they do.

Thanks

United States
                      Member #111714
                      May 31, 2011
                      104 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have a complete Maryland Pick 3 draw history from 1976 to the present?

LP database has duplicates and the maryland official website has missing dates.

I'm trying to compare both the LP and Maryland website.

For example Jan 15 2007.  Did 283 come out both in the Midday and Evening draws???  Source Maryland web site.

Could the PM me if they do.

Thanks

I check the maryland websites number history and 283 did come out on both the midday and evening for that date Jan 15, 2007.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127838
                        May 10, 2012
                        1230 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

you have mail

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I check the maryland websites number history and 283 did come out on both the midday and evening for that date Jan 15, 2007.

I just checked Uslotteries and it says the number 731 came out on the Eve, 15th.

United States
                            Member #111714
                            May 31, 2011
                            104 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I just checked Uslotteries and it says the number 731 came out on the Eve, 15th.

You're right.  On another website it also shows 731 but on Maryland's official lottery website it shows 283 for both the draws.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3594 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2013, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Lakerben; What is the Sandias program link and how does it work? Thanks

Page 17 of 26