Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 18 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
Winning makes me smile.
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4866 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2013, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

You're right.  On another website it also shows 731 but on Maryland's official lottery website it shows 283 for both the draws.

I have skip & hit charts going back to Feb. 2005. 731 it is. On more than one other site too, that is not the Md. site.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
    MARYLAND
    United States
    Member #119884
    December 5, 2011
    1636 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2013, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Tvpventures I based my query exactly the way the Dr. put it forward and you said you think you were getting it. He referred to a number that already came so it is no longer a mystery and tied it in with past numbers and his theory to prove its authenticity so to speak. My question is based on exactly the same premise as his except I cannot see it, so I figured as you said it was a little clearer to you,maybe you could help. His answer was not based on an abundance of retro information ,he basically just quoted three dates that 146 came in any fashion and the fact taht they were a part of a set of flow numbers. Hence he assumed 16 pair was coming. My question is the same the day before 176 came in New York.  The flow numbers are 1604,as the Dr. pointed out if the 16 came the missing ones were 04. So I presumend the next days number would be 04X as he said this is the way he came up with 164. Hwever 889 came in New York.

"He referred to a number that already came so it is no longer a mystery...."

So, Fizmar1994,  I think you have no knowledge of how Theory works.

MY THEORY is for all States and you can apply on Pick3 and Pick4. No need to give out Numbers every day.

For example, I said  5=2=0=9..this is nothing new, if you look back my LP Threads..they are everywhere.

Once you know this, you can apply base on previous drawings.

MARCH30  759   EVE MARYLAND..

MARCH29  102   EVE MARYLAND

So you want me come out and say hey we had 102, you will see 59, everyday for 50 States. Really?

Thats why its call Theory, its once written, it might work if you apply again. 

Now you will say, how come this rule didn't apply in my States..I play this and that. It applies but maybe not at that moment.

I am not E=mc2 guy, so I am not that perfect.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
      MARYLAND
      United States
      Member #119884
      December 5, 2011
      1636 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

FlowNumbers6,1,0,4  and 3,7,2,4

These numbers rises from bottom to top. Looked at the examples on upper quoted text.

Another Wonderful Example. Today in Maryland we have pick3  164 and pick4  1644.

Of course, today pair 16 completed 2,9,7 this month.

164 MARCH27---------164 already gone on 9th, we know pair "16" will come 2day. BUT  164 as a repeat..How do we know? Yes, FlowNumbers.

163 MARCH22

461 MARCH09

106 MARCH09

Maryland Midday Drawings.

164  MARCH27   { I already explained once the whole set is done another one starts..here 6,1,0,4 is done.}

095 MARCH26

Basically, I use flow numbers on POWERBALL. Look at the examples from MARCH22 drawings.

14 27 34 37 41     P38   ------3,7,2,4 completed..thats the nature of the number..and 14 is half of 6,1,0,4.  So 0,4 What they did..they flow on next

drawings..

Look at the Bottom of the upper quoted text.

I said  " 14 27 34 37 41  P38  -------3,7,2,4 completed..thats the nature of the number..and 14 is half of 6,1,0,4. So 0,4 What they did..they flow on

next drawings."

I made an error saying 0,4 it should be 0,6..because 14 is half of 6,1,0,4 ..so remainging is 6,0..not 4,0

Remember I said, they flow on next drawings...

Then on MARCH 26, NEXT DRAWING MegaMillion NUMBER...

20 33 46  49 51  P46             ----------BANG!!!! NOW 6,1,0,4 COMPLETED...

BananaBananaBanana I am getting closer n closer to hit Jackpot.

elkton, maryland
        United States
        Member #85565
        January 18, 2010
        1028 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2013, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Look at the Bottom of the upper quoted text.

I said  " 14 27 34 37 41  P38  -------3,7,2,4 completed..thats the nature of the number..and 14 is half of 6,1,0,4. So 0,4 What they did..they flow on

next drawings."

I made an error saying 0,4 it should be 0,6..because 14 is half of 6,1,0,4 ..so remainging is 6,0..not 4,0

Remember I said, they flow on next drawings...

Then on MARCH 26, NEXT DRAWING MegaMillion NUMBER...

20 33 46  49 51  P46             ----------BANG!!!! NOW 6,1,0,4 COMPLETED...

BananaBananaBanana I am getting closer n closer to hit Jackpot.

Ask yourself these questions.....Has DrMiracle ever posted anything before a drawing that has come out? NO

Has he posted anything after it has come out? YES

Number players are gullibe....

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11119 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Ask yourself these questions.....Has DrMiracle ever posted anything before a drawing that has come out? NO

His 358 ,279, 0912 work period.  To complain is a waste of time.  To look  things in a negative way is a waste of time.  Backtest in your state and download the program winnsome has created and you are ahead of the game.  Show us what you can do, and if you do I'm sure there will be a critic lurking.

Group Hug

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2013, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Number players are gullible? Then why are you here on LP?

You have something that works better?

elkton, maryland
              United States
              Member #85565
              January 18, 2010
              1028 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Number players are gullible? Then why are you here on LP?

You have something that works better?

Yes!!!!!!!!!

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
                New York
                United States
                Member #83026
                November 27, 2009
                2132 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2013, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

If you show me yours, I'll show you mine...Embarassed

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2013, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Party

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #108469
                    March 26, 2011
                    4011 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Ogiven515, I thought about this, I really didn't want to address

this but it was too tempting.  I hit pairs twice from Dr. Miracles system,

after I read thoroughly. If you disagree with someones' system you should

start your own thread instead of insulting other members by calling

them gullible. Why are you on LP?  You may be a sabatore. Who are you?

When someone share a system, it is up to others to read see if it works for them,

if not go elsewhere, "keep it moving".

There is something called positive criticism.  If you don't like a system move on

instead of being negative in an insulting manner.  If you have good ideas then

share them. Goodbye bye to you!

New York
                      United States
                      Member #108469
                      March 26, 2011
                      4011 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2013, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I have to thank Dr. Miracle.  I used to wonder how a person would come

to the lottery store and play pairs for a more that $5 with confidence. 

I only play for 50 cents.  Again I spent $4.00 on 8 front pairs

and hit and made $25.00, a $21.00 profit by using his system.

I do not play everyday. This system is not a every day system but follow the rules.

I used the 2-7-9 system. I took from the NY's  3/29/13 hit #s 332 and the

3/27/13 hit #s 335. I played 33,23,32,35 Pairs and I added my own 2 pairs

Out of it came the 23 front pair in NY. Of cause the pairs may have gone to the back

but I took a chance.  New York tonight's on April 2nd hit was  was 234.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3589 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2013, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

lakerben, not sure of the 0912. Could you help with the use of that.thanks

New York
                          United States
                          Member #108469
                          March 26, 2011
                          4011 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

lakerben, not sure of the 0912. Could you help with the use of that.thanks

retxx try not to use others dates and #s at first just

only go with the 2-7-9 dates example,  the 2nd , 7th  and 9th ,

12th,17th,19th and 22nd, 27th and the 29th And for the 3-5-8

dates use the 3rd,5th,8th, 13th,15th, the 18th,23rd,25th,28th

to get your  pairs.  If you use other #s and dates it will

get confusing. Look at mid to eve to get the pairs on those dates.

NY hit 435. I hit 43  and 35 today. Matter of fact, I hit the whole # I played it combo.

Take a look at those dates I had mentioned in  'Results'  in your state

to see if it works for your state. After you checked that then at a later date

then study other Dates Dr,Miracle mentioned.   BlessingsBlue Angel

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                            BOSTON
                            United States
                            Member #48
                            September 9, 2001
                            3589 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

hey sootie or anyone using the 3 5 8 chart I came up with 2 pairs 46 and 64 which means I can use only the 46 as the front pair but i am stuck as to the next step so how about some help using the followers or whatever to get a hit Mon. here. Banana

MARYLAND
                              United States
                              Member #119884
                              December 5, 2011
                              1636 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I am not perfect.  Looking at last night drawings  909 in Maryland. I suggested to play 228, 200...on Maryland monthly thread.

But the result came out 220.  .

And today is 7th, so i use 2,9, 7. because .22 & 20  follows 2,9,7 rule

2 2 0  AUG07  Smash

9 0 9  AUG06 [ NOTE: 0=9=2=5...I've been telling all the time]

IS THERE ANYTHING NEW HERE...NO ITS THE SAME!!!

There is no more question to ask, just take pen and paper, do the work.

And some people who said I don't give number before the game, just go the Maryland thread and see....I posted 228, 200..before the game.

Page 18 of 26