Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 19 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I am not perfect.  Looking at last night drawings  909 in Maryland. I suggested to play 228, 200...on Maryland monthly thread.

But the result came out 220.  .

And today is 7th, so i use 2,9, 7. because .22 & 20  follows 2,9,7 rule

2 2 0  AUG07  Smash

9 0 9  AUG06 [ NOTE: 0=9=2=5...I've been telling all the time]

IS THERE ANYTHING NEW HERE...NO ITS THE SAME!!!

There is no more question to ask, just take pen and paper, do the work.

And some people who said I don't give number before the game, just go the Maryland thread and see....I posted 228, 200..before the game.

One possible improvement may rely on combining the 279 and the 358. On too many occasions I've seen a coalition amongst the two. I want to do a backtest on pairs that match desipte which party they belong to. If a pair shows once in 279 dates and once also in a 358 date, those pairs should be included.

You have to constantly grow with the trends. Too many coincidences with those two dates to be incidental.

New York
    United States
    Member #121196
    January 4, 2012
    40 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2013, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Dr. Miracle. I am not one to go on stressing a situation. However I need to keep things in perspective. For goodness sake do not assume everyone here is an idiot. Tell me where and in which thread to date and before now have you ever said 22 and 20 follow the the 2,9,7 rule. do me a favour answer me. Also for the record, post where before now you have poste on the Maryland thread correctly before the fact.   I assure you ,you have posted numerous times on th Maryland thread show us where.  As I said before in a veiled thread your parameters are moving consistently. Prove those who doubt you wrong.  My problem is not that others do not want to do any work it is that you are as muddled as a gutter and inconsistent. Can it once and for all..Someone today said your system works Amen,however they are saying maybe the 297,and 358 are not accurate, Here goes the idiocy of the whole statement. The basis of your system is this and if someone is saying it works but this should be forgotten or taken out ,what do you have. NO one ever took you for perfect ,do not for one minute have an inflated sense of your own self worth. However when one leads others on a never ending unintelligible path I object to it. To all those who have found the system working .Kudos. This would not be the first time you have been asked questions and th thread dies. All those trumpeting your system should really and truly go over "ALL" your posts from day one as I have and then talk to me. I am not the only one who feel this way check back this thread.

To those who feel the sytem works . Kudos . No need to reply to this.  I do not use it I do not play it. I read posts and if I feel my intelligence is being insulted I will add my 2 cents. So Mote it Be.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
      MARYLAND
      United States
      Member #119884
      December 5, 2011
      1636 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Dr. Miracle. I am not one to go on stressing a situation. However I need to keep things in perspective. For goodness sake do not assume everyone here is an idiot. Tell me where and in which thread to date and before now have you ever said 22 and 20 follow the the 2,9,7 rule. do me a favour answer me. Also for the record, post where before now you have poste on the Maryland thread correctly before the fact.   I assure you ,you have posted numerous times on th Maryland thread show us where.  As I said before in a veiled thread your parameters are moving consistently. Prove those who doubt you wrong.  My problem is not that others do not want to do any work it is that you are as muddled as a gutter and inconsistent. Can it once and for all..Someone today said your system works Amen,however they are saying maybe the 297,and 358 are not accurate, Here goes the idiocy of the whole statement. The basis of your system is this and if someone is saying it works but this should be forgotten or taken out ,what do you have. NO one ever took you for perfect ,do not for one minute have an inflated sense of your own self worth. However when one leads others on a never ending unintelligible path I object to it. To all those who have found the system working .Kudos. This would not be the first time you have been asked questions and th thread dies. All those trumpeting your system should really and truly go over "ALL" your posts from day one as I have and then talk to me. I am not the only one who feel this way check back this thread.

To those who feel the sytem works . Kudos . No need to reply to this.  I do not use it I do not play it. I read posts and if I feel my intelligence is being insulted I will add my 2 cents. So Mote it Be.

Bed

Maryland
        United States
        Member #126396
        April 8, 2012
        399 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Hi Fitzmar1994,

"Tell me where and in wich thread to date and before you ever said 22 and 20 follow the 2,9,7 rule"

I think I can clarify that for you. I think you understand it wrong. What he meant is he took the draws from the dates 2,9,7. In this case in Maryland it would be 3/29/13 eve 102 and and then 04/02/13 eve 128 and that would be the pairs 02, 20, 28..I am not sure where 22 came from..LOL

LOLLMAO,I was just trying to explained to you (me, smart pantsLOL) and I found myself that I cant, to comlicated. Cause the you have to look at the date April6 909 and apply rule(0=9=2=5) and then I dont know....Crazy

BTW, Dr. Miracle I think you reffering to April6, and April7, and not AUG6,7,,

Fitzmar1994, Forgive me for that..But I tried even you asked that it is not need to reply to your post...Approve

We all need to understand I guess that Dr. Miracles approach to pick3 is not a SYSTEM I think it is more a theory that works for the most part in Maryland..

Yes Nodtvpventures...LOL

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Looks like Florida is working in April using the 358 rule.

April 3 eve-959

April 5 mid-095

April 8 mid-925

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11116 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Its a very good method . However, in the inital excitement of the introduction of this method people overlook the fact that nothing works 100% of the time.

However, I think he has answered many questions. Also, he is right in the fact that people need to do the work. I would be frustrated to explain something 100 times. 

I use it as a skip and hit system and it works like clockwork. I think many members are over-thinking this method with all the pairs etc.  Commen sense should prevail over the frustration . A good way to use it is to print out the last two months and hightlight the 297,358, 0902 etc. and the system will make sense. 

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Maryland
              United States
              Member #126396
              April 8, 2012
              399 Posts
              Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

April 3 eve-959

April 5 mid-095

April 8 mid-925

Good for you, onlymoney, I am still lost in numbers most of the times, even in Maryland. Probably will not even stressed out anymore about this theory. Will focus on Jackpots..Smile

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                MARYLAND
                United States
                Member #119884
                December 5, 2011
                1636 Posts
                Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

April 3 eve-959

April 5 mid-095

April 8 mid-925

Cheers  Most people talk. Talk is cheap.  So talk little and starts make money.Banana

Focus on how to make money and live happily...All you need is this system. Just wait and watch and play. Play smart. Who said  this system  only works in Maryland...

PENNSYLVANIA  BananaBananaBanana

219 APRIL08

812 APRIL07

219 APRIL05

712 APRIL03

Maryland

066 APRIL08

616 APRIL03

OHIO

253 APRIL08

312 APRIL03

KENTUCKY

657 APRIL08

475 APRIL03

Maryland
                  United States
                  Member #126396
                  April 8, 2012
                  399 Posts
                  Posted: April 8, 2013, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Cheers  Most people talk. Talk is cheap.  So talk little and starts make money.Banana

Focus on how to make money and live happily...All you need is this system. Just wait and watch and play. Play smart. Who said  this system  only works in Maryland...

PENNSYLVANIA  BananaBananaBanana

219 APRIL08

812 APRIL07

219 APRIL05

712 APRIL03

Maryland

066 APRIL08

616 APRIL03

OHIO

253 APRIL08

312 APRIL03

KENTUCKY

657 APRIL08

475 APRIL03

I did, I guess, sorry. I was wrong..Unhappy

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                    New York
                    United States
                    Member #108469
                    March 26, 2011
                    4011 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2013, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Dr. Miracle.

I hit the 43 pair in New York today.

Party

MARYLAND
                      United States
                      Member #119884
                      December 5, 2011
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: April 8, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I am not perfect.  Looking at last night drawings  909 in Maryland. I suggested to play 228, 200...on Maryland monthly thread.

But the result came out 220.  .

And today is 7th, so i use 2,9, 7. because .22 & 20  follows 2,9,7 rule

2 2 0  AUG07  Smash

9 0 9  AUG06 [ NOTE: 0=9=2=5...I've been telling all the time]

IS THERE ANYTHING NEW HERE...NO ITS THE SAME!!!

There is no more question to ask, just take pen and paper, do the work.

And some people who said I don't give number before the game, just go the Maryland thread and see....I posted 228, 200..before the game.

Look at that..how important is 0=9=2=5.....Didn't I mention it yesterday?????....

I think all Maryland players need to follow my thread little seriously if they really want to have a good bank balance.

Error= APRIL NOT AUG..

0 5 0 APRIL08BananaBananaBanana

2 2 0 APRIL07

9 0 9 APRIL06

Maryland
                        United States
                        Member #126396
                        April 8, 2012
                        399 Posts
                        Posted: April 8, 2013, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Look at that..how important is 0=9=2=5.....Didn't I mention it yesterday?????....

I think all Maryland players need to follow my thread little seriously if they really want to have a good bank balance.

Error= APRIL NOT AUG..

0 5 0 APRIL08BananaBananaBanana

2 2 0 APRIL07

9 0 9 APRIL06

Yes, Dr. Miracle,you are right and that what I was trying to do, to follow your thread, but sometimes to be honest when you just throwing information like that I think not every one can make sence to it.

So, my question is:

In erlier post when you said you suggested to play for Maryland for April 6, 220, 228. And you said 22,20 follow the 2,7,9 rule. So April 7 was 220, so as I understood that 22, 20,28 pairs come out of the earlier dates that ending on 2,7 or 9, then you mention April 06 was eve 909 rule 0=9=2=5. so can you explain, please, what this has to do with the pairs from 2,7,9 rule?

Thanks in advance,

tvpventures..Smile

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2013, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Here's an idea. Take the 279, 358 and combine it as the first number.

Then for the second column, start at the top with the 2 and make the second number a mirror, which would be 7. The next number below that should stay the same.

2 7

The next number below that should stay the same, second 7. What we're doing is alternating mirror and same numbers as we go lower to fill in the second column.

2 7

7 7

For the next number we alternate back to a mirror, which was the number 4. I'll just finish it by doing all of them down for the second column.

2 7-mirror

7 7-same

9 4-mirror

3 3-same

5 0-mirror

8 8-same

Ok, so we need the third column. I recommend using all of the last two winning numbers and fill in the third column.

Last two draw in florida were, mid-925    eve-462. And since there are only 6 combos, it fits well.

9-2-5-4-6-2

2 7 9

7 7 2

9 4 5

3 3 4

5 0 6

8 8 2

Now, since we don't want play those six combos on the dates of 2-7-9-3-5-8 all the time, I'd suggest changing the numbers in the third column around as often as you'd like, after every draw, day, 3 days, weekly. lol

I need to do a backtest just out of curiosity.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Here's an idea. Take the 279, 358 and combine it as the first number.

Then for the second column, start at the top with the 2 and make the second number a mirror, which would be 7. The next number below that should stay the same.

2 7

The next number below that should stay the same, second 7. What we're doing is alternating mirror and same numbers as we go lower to fill in the second column.

2 7

7 7

For the next number we alternate back to a mirror, which was the number 4. I'll just finish it by doing all of them down for the second column.

2 7-mirror

7 7-same

9 4-mirror

3 3-same

5 0-mirror

8 8-same

Ok, so we need the third column. I recommend using all of the last two winning numbers and fill in the third column.

Last two draw in florida were, mid-925    eve-462. And since there are only 6 combos, it fits well.

9-2-5-4-6-2

2 7 9

7 7 2

9 4 5

3 3 4

5 0 6

8 8 2

Now, since we don't want play those six combos on the dates of 2-7-9-3-5-8 all the time, I'd suggest changing the numbers in the third column around as often as you'd like, after every draw, day, 3 days, weekly. lol

I need to do a backtest just out of curiosity.

I should've added that the first column can be shuffled around.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                              gay,ga
                              United States
                              Member #68810
                              December 30, 2008
                              5940 Posts
                              Posted: April 8, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

what do we use on even days such as tomorrow?

Page 19 of 26