Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 25 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #121196
January 4, 2012
40 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2013, 5:18 am - IP Logged

I am not sure but has LP prohibited then posting of winning tickets?. For those touting the efficay of this system maybe your posting you winnings would urge others to cut through the maze and become winners too..Agree with stupid. Once again I am not interested,but some of you seem disingenious, bordeing on stupid with your comments of your success. Show it and be of service to the others. That is the purpose of this board I think.Agree with stupid

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

7cityreppa's avatar - lion
    Newport News,VA
    United States
    Member #5510
    July 8, 2004
    144 Posts
    Posted: April 27, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Backtested the 2,7,9 in Virginia using March 2013 winning numbers, had some hits with the pairs returning on those dates ending in 2,7,9. Using this system actually helped me to see another pattern with certain groups of numbers returning on dates ending in 2,7,9. I am going to backtest the 3,5,8 to see if I have the similar results with the pairs and/or groups returning.

MY1STBABY80's avatar - paladin Nikroan.png
      Rocky Mount, NC
      United States
      Member #78497
      August 15, 2009
      147 Posts
      Posted: April 27, 2013, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Keep it simple, MY1STBABY80.Sun Smiley 

Follow one set of dates, first.

Choose either dates ending with 2, 7, 9

OR

Choose dates ending with 3, 5, 8 

Don't do both date sets at the same time, because you may become more confused.

This system involves ... tracking the dates and the numbers that show up on those dates, ONLY.

Pick one date cycle (2,7,9 or 3,8,5) and write down the hit numbers.

279... in the current month and these days 2nd, 7th, 9th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 22nd, 27th, 29th.

Do you see how all the dates end with a 2   or   a 7   or   a 9?

Copy the hits on those dates. Break them into pairs. Compare them. Anything similiar?

OR

358... in the current month and these days 3rd, 5th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 18th, 23rd, 25th, 28th.

Do you see how all the dates end with a 3  or   a 5   or   an 8?

Copy the hits on those dates. Break them into pairs. Compare them. Anything similiar?

Next, go back to the previous month.

Record ALL the numbers / pairs on those 279  or   385 dates. 

Sometimes, it helps to go back to last year (in the same month) and see what

fell on those cycle dates. Sometimes the mirrors of the pairs will show on those dates.

You are looking for repeats, REPEATS, how about repeats? Big Smile

Don't worry about getting hits and making money, until you learn the system!

The money comes from the preparation!!! There are other simple steps that go with

this system, BUT, take one step at a time and learn it well, BEFORE taking the

next step. Soon you will be stepping quickly, maybe evening running quickly

through this system. Then you can play for money!  Yep, I'm stepping, too! Wink

Thanks again for helping, I'm pretty sure I have been missing out on lots of hits. Going to continue to read what's here on this thread.

elkton, maryland
        United States
        Member #85565
        January 18, 2010
        1028 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I am not sure but has LP prohibited then posting of winning tickets?. For those touting the efficay of this system maybe your posting you winnings would urge others to cut through the maze and become winners too..Agree with stupid. Once again I am not interested,but some of you seem disingenious, bordeing on stupid with your comments of your success. Show it and be of service to the others. That is the purpose of this board I think.Agree with stupid

I AGREEI Agree!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19771 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2013, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I AGREEI Agree!

I Agree! i found it for you: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19771 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2013, 10:08 am - IP Logged

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
              New York
              United States
              Member #108469
              March 26, 2011
              4011 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2013, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you helpmewin.  I Agree! 

Show them where to find it!

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                MARYLAND
                United States
                Member #119884
                December 5, 2011
                1636 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2013, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

TODAY IS APRIL 27

TODAY IS APRIL 27

TODAY IS APRIL 27

MOST MONEY MAKING THREE DAYS OF THE MONTH, 27,28,29 ..DO YOU KNOW WHY?

TODAY IS 27,  A DAY TO USE SET   2,9,7.

Hyper  Banana  See Ya!  Banana   Hyper

KENTUCKY  pair 84

8 4 0  April 27

8 8 4  April 22

1 8 4  April 19

TEXAS pair 47

7 4 9 April 27

2 7 4 April 19

1 7 4 April 12

CONNECTICUT pair 70

0 0 7 April 27

7 9 0 April 09

7 0 3 April 02

list goes on and on.....VIRGINIA, FLORIDA, NJ, ..AND MANY MORE STATES Cheers

Dont forget to use ,2,9,7 for tonight drawings..

Tomorrow is 28th, ..of course, 3,5,8 set. Good news is, most States are going to make a complete Set...3,5,8Hyper

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                  Member #76986
                  July 10, 2009
                  8034 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2013, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Raising my hand to answer your question...

"The cycle has completed and is ready to start again."

That is my answer, DrMiracle.

Well, I guess that I answered correctly. Yes Nod

Question?

What would you do if 358 and 297 hit? What are these set numbers telling you to look after?

Guitar I'd wait for others to response before I email answer to this question, My1stbaby80.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258450/3034208

Raising my hand to answer your question...

"The cycle has completed and is ready to start again."

That is my answer, DrMiracle.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258450/3034274

Answer!

Dont forget to use ,2,9,7 for tonight drawings..

Tomorrow is 28th, ..of course, 3,5,8 set.

Good news is, most States are going to make a complete Set...3,5,8Hyper

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258450/3038896

I will put my hand down, now! Green laugh

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                    MARYLAND
                    United States
                    Member #119884
                    December 5, 2011
                    1636 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Banana Today is 28th. We use 3,5,8.

Florida, pair 80White Bounce

8 2 0 April 28

8 6 0 April 15

8 0 6 April 03

And many more other States.

Maryland  pair 36Lovies

3 3 6  April 28

3 4 6 April 25

Virginia pair 14See Ya!

4 5 1 April 28

1 4 4 April 25

buttaball75's avatar - animated sphere.gif
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #140781
                      March 26, 2013
                      459 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Help me witj nc please....

$$LETS GET IT$$Group Hug

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #135615
                        November 27, 2012
                        405 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I've been toying around with this for a bit now. Still not sure where to go with it. I don't yet fully understand the whole system. I haven't read _every_ post but I've gone through quite a bit as time allows. Now, before anyone goes and pokes holes in everyting that might be wrong with this... keep in mind, this is a work in progress. I was hoping to understand the system better by coding it but I still don't get the "4=8, 2=5=9=0" or "flow numbers" stuff. Even if I understood the entire system, I'm still struggling with the best way to present the information. The below link is just what I have thus far. Having said all of that, if anyone would like to clarify anything for me or simply make suggestions, as always, feel free.

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/system3.aspx

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                          Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4862 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I've been toying around with this for a bit now. Still not sure where to go with it. I don't yet fully understand the whole system. I haven't read _every_ post but I've gone through quite a bit as time allows. Now, before anyone goes and pokes holes in everyting that might be wrong with this... keep in mind, this is a work in progress. I was hoping to understand the system better by coding it but I still don't get the "4=8, 2=5=9=0" or "flow numbers" stuff. Even if I understood the entire system, I'm still struggling with the best way to present the information. The below link is just what I have thus far. Having said all of that, if anyone would like to clarify anything for me or simply make suggestions, as always, feel free.

I think the 4=8, 2=5=9=0 etc are basically, if you see one of them look for the others. And the flow #'s are just digits that

have a tendency to repeatedly hit together over the course of a few days. At least that's what I get from it...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2013, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I love the simplicity of the chart, and of course, the colors.

This instantly gives me an overview without the hassle of matching pairs manually. Whether to wait after two pairs show, or three is still debatable. Not to mention what you wrote, all the other flow numbers that have no rules in this game. They just show up ...whenever. lol 

Like you, I haven't spent too much time on the flow stuff and other numbers. I guess we covered every number 0-9, just lke i did a few weeks ago, then realized my mistake.

Rules are good, and I realize those rules can be broken when needed. The lottery is NOT rigid, but I do have to draw lines somewhere.

I still love this system. But I'll love it even more when I can find the right pair at the right time, the right draw, the flow numbers, the other numbers introduced even less discussed for clarity, and that elusive third digit. Oh, I almost forgot, in the right order. ha ha     Green laugh

Maybe create a program that has an optional "Flow Numbers" integrated with the original combos. Get creative on how to meld the two.

Thumbs Up

elkton, maryland
                              United States
                              Member #85565
                              January 18, 2010
                              1028 Posts
                              Posted: April 30, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I think or my opinion is to ask  Dr.Miracle to clarify his system.

lolSleep

Page 25 of 26