Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5922 replies. Last post 34 minutes ago by Dracos.

Page 173 of 395
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
792 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

I haven't had as rough a time with the Flamingo ones as others on here seem to. $5's haven't been great but overall not that bad.

Side note: There's a gas station I went by that sells something in the range of 60-65 different tickets. Based on a few comments on here, some of you would really like the place.

Wow, that's an insane number of rolls! Where is this gas station located?

Florida
    United States
    Member #171925
    January 13, 2016
    345 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Wow, that's an insane number of rolls! Where is this gas station located?

Fort Pierce

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      792 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

At the regional office.

A man won $10k on the $5 Flamingo Multiplier piece of...

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        792 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2016, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I got burnt really hard today chasing wins.

After depositing the $1k win from Florida Cash, I decided to withdraw $300 to test my luck again playing Florida Cash and Gold Rush. 

I purchased 4 Florida Cash tickets, ALL DUDS. 

I purchased 8 Gold Rush Tickets, 1 $20 winner. - $180. 

$20 back after spending $300.

I went to my bank, got $200 more. I bought 5 more $20 Gold Rush, and 4 more Florida Cash.

Won $50 on 1 Florida Cash, and $20. - $130.

I bought $130 worth of $20 Flamingo Multipliers. ALL DUDS. 

Lost half of my $1k winning. I'm not playing anymore scratchers until the new $25 game comes out next Tuesday. The amount of duds out there seems crazy. You have to really be at the right place at the right time like that man was I met earlier who won $10k on the $5 Flamingo Multiplier. I think the Florida Lottery has placed duds in my location after all the $500 winners.

Largo
          United States
          Member #157181
          July 11, 2014
          197 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2016, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I got burnt really hard today chasing wins.

After depositing the $1k win from Florida Cash, I decided to withdraw $300 to test my luck again playing Florida Cash and Gold Rush. 

I purchased 4 Florida Cash tickets, ALL DUDS. 

I purchased 8 Gold Rush Tickets, 1 $20 winner. - $180. 

$20 back after spending $300.

I went to my bank, got $200 more. I bought 5 more $20 Gold Rush, and 4 more Florida Cash.

Won $50 on 1 Florida Cash, and $20. - $130.

I bought $130 worth of $20 Flamingo Multipliers. ALL DUDS. 

Lost half of my $1k winning. I'm not playing anymore scratchers until the new $25 game comes out next Tuesday. The amount of duds out there seems crazy. You have to really be at the right place at the right time like that man was I met earlier who won $10k on the $5 Flamingo Multiplier. I think the Florida Lottery has placed duds in my location after all the $500 winners.

When I win 500-1000$ I stop playing for about a week or two. The odds of repeat success are dismal. Usually you win it all in the span of 2-3 days, and after that it's loss after loss trying to find another win.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            792 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

When I win 500-1000$ I stop playing for about a week or two. The odds of repeat success are dismal. Usually you win it all in the span of 2-3 days, and after that it's loss after loss trying to find another win.

You're absolutely right. I feel like such an idiot. I won $500 five times on $20 Gold Rush within the past week, and the $1k win on Florida Cash.

What do I have to show from my winnings? Maybe $300 left over in profit from that, and 800+ entries for the next Flamingo Multiplier drawing. Confused I literally burned through all that profit buying Florida Cash, and Gold Rush duds. 

I think I have a gambling problem addiction. I threw my debit card underneath my bed, and I wont be allowed to touch it for a couple of weeks. I'll buy 1 or 2 of the new $25 tickets when it comes out, but my recent winning and losing spree has opened my eyes as to how dangerous gambling can be.

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #61435
              May 22, 2008
              910 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2016, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Good question. I didn't see any news update. There were 2 top prizes remaining for a long time, and then I think within the past few days the number dropped down to 1 top prize of $10 million. No news story has been posted about it yet, however. 

With only 1 $10 million prize left for Florida Cash, it is possible that the last one has been lost with how long the game has been out. There's still 12 $1 million prizes remaining. 

When the new $25 ticket comes out, I don't see too many people continuing to play Florida Cash with the new ticket offering comparable odds. Then again, I'm assuming the odds will be comparable based on the number of top prizes and "cash prizes" advertised on the ticket image. We know very well how bad some new tickets can be. I've seen people say you have a better shot at getting struck by Florida lightning than winning $500 on the $20 Flamingo Multiplier, haha.

• Cough * Flamingo Multiplier * cough* Dead

Florida
                United States
                Member #61435
                May 22, 2008
                910 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2016, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Go to FAQ section on FL Lottery.....reports....Scratch offs

Wimauma, FL
                  United States
                  Member #168858
                  September 20, 2015
                  143 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Go to FAQ section on FL Lottery.....reports....Scratch offs

Shameful and outrageous then that they did not appropriately update the /remainingPrizes page for Florida Cash for 2 months (as Gatorsrok indicated).

Hey Dracos, so did that guy buy the 10k winner at the machine at the district office, or did he just happen to be cashing a 10k $5 Flamingo winner at the district office?

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    792 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Shameful and outrageous then that they did not appropriately update the /remainingPrizes page for Florida Cash for 2 months (as Gatorsrok indicated).

Hey Dracos, so did that guy buy the 10k winner at the machine at the district office, or did he just happen to be cashing a 10k $5 Flamingo winner at the district office?

He was coming in to cash in on the ticket. He told me he purchased it at a gas station in Palm Coast, and that he has won $10k on $5 tickets before several times in the past along with numerous $500 and $1k wins on $5 tickets. 

Guys, I'm done playing scratchoffs for a while. I'm also planning on attending some gambler' anonymous meetings to help with transitioning out of this addiction so that it is more controllable. My recent spree has left me a bit concerned. I may be slightly ahead, but the temptation and compulsions of wanting to buy more scratchoffs is becoming a problem for me. I think it is a neat hobby, but I have such an addictive personality that I have to be very intentional about controlling this problem before it gets out of hand.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      345 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2016, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        363 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2016, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Well I finally got a decent prize on the $10 Holiday ticket.  Unfortunately, I fell victim to the allure of the $25 Florida Cash.  I bought 8 Florida Cash (ticket nos. 32-39) and got one winner of $25.  I think I'm just going to stick with the $200MS, $10 Holiday ticket and the $20 Gold Rush (due for a big hit soon).

$500 win

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          792 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2016, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Wow, nice win!

How many holiday gift tickets did you buy? I encounter nothing but sure whenevt I get those.

Sorry to hear about t the FL cash losses.

United States
                            Member #159617
                            October 2, 2014
                            251 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2016, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Got my second $500 winner this week on Florida cash. But felt pretty sick after. Reason for feeling sick was bc I always stop at the local shell station on my way to work and two days ago I walked in around 6:45 am and was going to cash my $30 winner and buy a gold rush which I have been playing on this GR roll the whole week did OK on it. But I for some reason told myself I would just cash it in on my break at work. So I got my coffee and went to work. Came back on my break and my buddy said your not going to believe this but 15min after you left guy came in and bought a gold rush hit for 100k ... I felt like I was going to puke I can't look at tickets last two days I have been just sick.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #61435
                              May 22, 2008
                              910 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2016, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Page 173 of 395