Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5250 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 243 of 351
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
599 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2016, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Played through a good number of $20 Gold Rush, and $25 Florida Cash. Got wrecked on both, with 4 losers in a row on one roll of Gold Rush followed by a $20 Break even. $25 Florida Cash had SIX DUDS in a row followed by a $25 winner. I also bought the last 12 50X The Cash at a food store in downtown Jax, and it only returned $35 back out of $120. R.I.P. 

I'm sticking to lower tickets, they seem to do better for me. For example, here's what I found on $1 ticket and $5 ticket today. I need to follow OldGhost's  playing style, or Jasefan. Those guys are much smarter than I am when it comes to playing lotto tickets. The lower tickets can pay out better than $25 tickets at times. Look at my $5 Gold Rush winner below for example. 

@ Jasefan - Nice wins, especially on the $1/$2 tickets! 

@ Oldghost - Wow, 18 books of 50X The Cash at that store in Vero Beach? That's incredible. So, easily we know of the existence of about 50-60 books of 50X The Cash when you factor in Jacksonville district office, AK Kwik, and the Vero Beach store. I'm guessing there's easily over 100 books when you factor in random shops across the state that have a book or two. 

florida
    United States
    Member #175659
    June 28, 2016
    83 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2016, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear! Went by AK earlier and talked to the son it seemed and he told me he reordered 50x..30 books giving him a total of like 45ish . Def have been in there before but it was before I hit the lottery bug and started playing. Oh and bought 8 50x and got back 10, 15, and 100 so far but still 2 tickets to scratch now that I am home!

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      599 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear! Went by AK earlier and talked to the son it seemed and he told me he reordered 50x..30 books giving him a total of like 45ish . Def have been in there before but it was before I hit the lottery bug and started playing. Oh and bought 8 50x and got back 10, 15, and 100 so far but still 2 tickets to scratch now that I am home!

Hey Ron, welcome to our LP community!

Wow, they'll have 45 books of 50X The Cash at AK Kwik alone? that's absolutely crazy. They will have the largest supply of that game in the entire state. I'm guessing they'll probably also try to get more books of 200MS as well. 

Gratz on the $100 hit Ron, and best of luck on those other two!

florida
        United States
        Member #175659
        June 28, 2016
        83 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Haha thank you Dracos! Ive been reading this forum alone for 2 years now and with all the excitement around the 50X ticket I had to share with the community the news! He even asked about the LP website. From what he told me there are only around 100 books left and he will have close or a little over half of them! Def the place to play though there was tickets I havent seen in a long time just waiting to be scratched off! Haha!

United States
          Member #175371
          June 13, 2016
          203 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2016, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

The Clermont Express Mart that MrGray posted having the $200M Sp was on #55 and the kid working does not know if they have another book in the safe

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            599 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2016, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Played more $5 tickets, $10 tickets, and $25 tickets (R.I.P). I was doing very well, up about $150 until I started playing $25 Misfortune/Florida Ass. My guess is that they have scattered duds across the state to pay for all the recent $1 million hits on those games. In my area, those tickets are absolute revenue generators. A book of those tickets probably returns $300-$400/$1000 at the moment, that's how horrible they are. 

I'm not play anymore scratchoffs until the new tickets come out and then I'm going to be cutting back extremely when I start my new job. I need to do a better job at saving, and scratchoffs have been a fun (but not the best idea fiscally). Those $25 tickets can eat wreck your bank account quickly.  When I do play, I'm sticking to $5 tickets with the occasional $10. I got to play through alot of tickets today, but I don't really have anything to show from it except for a big stack of $25 losers. 

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              198 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

So while at the Vero store, I asked if he could tell me the book numbers he had. He was very reluctant to go through the books. I told him if the numbers were in certain ranges there could be some people coming to buy them out (trying to encourage him to just do it). Anyways, when I came back in he handed me the printout shown above.

So a couple of things here. First, we assume there could be winners around 541000, 566000, and/or 616000. His lowest book is only 7000 off from the 56600 one and the highest book is only 4000 off from the 616000. I don't know how accurate the tickets are spaced apart but I would assume there is some play in there. Not sure if these are close enough to what is wanted. Secondly, despite what the woman owner/manager made it seem like - it would appear that they do have the 18 books that were listed though now down to 16. I didn't confirm this, but I assume when he looked at the printout that he would've said something if the list looked too long.

They had the Power 8, I won $5. Woo hoo!

Their KR book is on 197770, too close to Adam's I'd think. This guy seemed a little testy so I didn't want to bother him for a printout of the KR books.

So this place got a MASSIVE dump of tickets in the 598K range right before Thanksgiving. 2 weeks later a JP was won on Roll 591K and claimed 12/3. Is it too much to make an assumption that these rolls in the 598K range are apart of the same 23,000 pooled books from the guy that won on 591K?

The next dump, er batch of rolls for this place all occurred around December a few weeks later. They arrived in the 612K series. The 21st Jackpot wasn't claimed until February. Perhaps the Jackpot winner in this batch was a little deeper, say the 615-618K range. That would make some sense.

We really need to know the winning roll numbers at this point. It's looking more possible that the missing 3 winners could be from the first print and completely out of circulation.

I wouldn't touch any of the books on this list other than those in the 612K range but ONLY if we know that no jackpot rolls have occurred after 591K

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                599 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

So this place got a MASSIVE dump of tickets in the 598K range right before Thanksgiving. 2 weeks later a JP was won on Roll 591K and claimed 12/3. Is it too much to make an assumption that these rolls in the 598K range are apart of the same 23,000 pooled books from the guy that won on 591K?

The next dump, er batch of rolls for this place all occurred around December a few weeks later. They arrived in the 612K series. The 21st Jackpot wasn't claimed until February. Perhaps the Jackpot winner in this batch was a little deeper, say the 615-618K range. That would make some sense.

We really need to know the winning roll numbers at this point. It's looking more possible that the missing 3 winners could be from the first print and completely out of circulation.

I wouldn't touch any of the books on this list other than those in the 612K range but ONLY if we know that no jackpot rolls have occurred after 591K

I agree wholeheartedly Zzplay, sound analysis. It is all a guessing game, really. 

I'm not touching anymore 50X, that's for sure. The only thing that comforts me about having piles of losing tickets is knowing that I helped support Florida Bright Futures scholarships, which I benefited from. Playing these old games can be lucrative, especially if someone does the research. If we are able to determine that the 3 jackpots aren't from the original print, but from a later series of 610k+ range, then buying the higher number tickets could become a no brainer. 

Also, am I right to assume that the 50X The Cash ticket was in the vending machine during the original order? Does anyone remember if they were removed from vending machines at popular vendors like Publix AFTER the reorder? This is something we also have to consider as well. If they were removed after the reorder from vending machines, then it is possible a jackpot or two could have been lost. I don't know, because I started playing lotto/scratchoffs in 2015.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  203 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

tragedy (minor) struck today and I lost my lucky penny (used it as a scratcher) ... only $12 back on $40 in tickets

United States
                    Member #175359
                    June 12, 2016
                    101 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2016, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

The following is the list that I received from Jacksonville District FL Lotto office for 200MS game availability:

King Food Mart 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1
                    667 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 810-5606

Brothers Bless 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1
                    1451 Dunn Avenue, Jacksonville (904) 374-5212

The above are the two shops that have 200MS available and activated. There is no guarantee either real or implied that either of the listed retailers will have the book in inventory.

Are both these stores have been checked out by anyone in this forum?????

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #172872
                      February 7, 2016
                      599 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2016, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

The following is the list that I received from Jacksonville District FL Lotto office for 200MS game availability:

King Food Mart 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1
                      667 W King Street, Saint Augustine (904) 810-5606

Brothers Bless 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1
                      1451 Dunn Avenue, Jacksonville (904) 374-5212

The above are the two shops that have 200MS available and activated. There is no guarantee either real or implied that either of the listed retailers will have the book in inventory.

Are both these stores have been checked out by anyone in this forum?????

I called both stores, and they told me they didn't have 200 MS. One guy kept trying really hard to persuade me to buy the $10 Crossword game instead. Thud

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #151010
                        January 5, 2014
                        198 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Has anybody gotten any roll number information of the Jackpot winners from the FL Lottery?

I can go to AK/Sun Mart and get the inventory reports if needed. 

45 Books of 50X at AK??? Where is he getting these from?

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #171925
                          January 13, 2016
                          316 Posts
                          Posted: June 29, 2016, 12:35 am - IP Logged

If any one is bored and wants to see the prize levels and odds for the Monopoly games, go here:

http://www.flalottery.com/scratch-offsGameDetails?gameNumber=1309

That's the $1 game, to see the other ones just change the number at the end of the URL to 1310, 1311, 1312, or 1313

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            599 Posts
                            Posted: June 29, 2016, 1:36 am - IP Logged

If any one is bored and wants to see the prize levels and odds for the Monopoly games, go here:

http://www.flalottery.com/scratch-offsGameDetails?gameNumber=1309

That's the $1 game, to see the other ones just change the number at the end of the URL to 1310, 1311, 1312, or 1313

Thanks for sharing Ghost! The odds on the $10 ticket is really good for $500 hits, and the odds on the $20 ticket is amazing for $500 hits.

The odds of hitting $100k is 1 in 60k, along with the 20k prize. Am I reading this right? Can that be a typo? To me, hitting a $100k prize is life changing. Hitting $500 on the $20 Monopoly ticket is 1 in 171, better odds than the $20 Gold Rush ticket. 

The $1 Monopoly ticket has a better chance of hitting $100 than the "Hundreds of Dollars game". These look like some of the best scratch off tickets we've seen from the Florida Lottery in a long time. I'm going to refrain from playing any scratchoffs until next week. I think it looks like the Florida Lottery has listened to feedback based on the odds for these new games. 

Who is going to play the $25 tickets when you can buy a $20 ticket with comparable odds of hitting $1m, odds of hitting $100k, and significantly better odds of hitting 20k? The new $20 Monopoly game also has better odds of hitting $500 than the $25 tickets. Florida Cash/Misfortune are going to undersell if people see the $20 ticket has superior odds...

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #171925
                              January 13, 2016
                              316 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2016, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Ghost! The odds on the $10 ticket is really good for $500 hits, and the odds on the $20 ticket is amazing for $500 hits.

The odds of hitting $100k is 1 in 60k, along with the 20k prize. Am I reading this right? Can that be a typo? To me, hitting a $100k prize is life changing. Hitting $500 on the $20 Monopoly ticket is 1 in 171, better odds than the $20 Gold Rush ticket. 

The $1 Monopoly ticket has a better chance of hitting $100 than the "Hundreds of Dollars game". These look like some of the best scratch off tickets we've seen from the Florida Lottery in a long time. I'm going to refrain from playing any scratchoffs until next week. I think it looks like the Florida Lottery has listened to feedback based on the odds for these new games. 

Who is going to play the $25 tickets when you can buy a $20 ticket with comparable odds of hitting $1m, odds of hitting $100k, and significantly better odds of hitting 20k? The new $20 Monopoly game also has better odds of hitting $500 than the $25 tickets. Florida Cash/Misfortune are going to undersell if people see the $20 ticket has superior odds...

I didn't bother to look at the odds, but these do look noticeably better than past games. That said, these pages aren't actually live yet so there is the chance they could change. The FLRules (You'll see it pop up at the bottom of this page when it does: https://www.flrules.org/gateway/ChapterHome.asp?Chapter=53ER16) filing should be in by Friday I would expect, which will answer the question.

Page 243 of 351