Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5303 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by jasefan.

Page 240 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Zzplay, I just checked some duds from AK Kwik on 50X The Cash. 

I bought some tickets from them that were from books number 6055655, and 618372. There definitely seems to be some above the 600k+ range out there. Knowing what book number jackpot #21 was from would be very helpful to see if it was an older book or if it were one of the low to medium 600k's. If that is the case, then the chances of hitting one in this range is low. 

How did you find out those book numbers? I thought they only post the front of the ticket.

They do, but often the number on the bottom is scratched off and the book number is the 7 numbers after the first 4.

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    216 Posts
    Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I dont know whats going on, and im not going to complain, but man.... My luck over the last few weeks has been unreal. Today I tried my luck at some "different" games, and some higher dollar games that I do not usually play....  Check this out..

Went to Labelle and grabbed the last 50x book they had. Didnt do to bad, and almost broke even.

This is where the fun started..... While at that store, I bought........

$20 Flamingo Muliplier. I never ever play $20+ games, but thought what the hell...  Bought 4 tickets on the roll. 

10- $100

11- $50

12 - $20

13 - $100

Nice!  Too bad I waited until I was an hour away from the store before I started scratching them, or I would have gone back for more! 

Tonight, I went back to the store that I hit on the Holiday Gifts.... And bought...

3,  $20 Super Millions

26 - $20

27 - L

28 - $100 

5, $20 Lucky 200k a year for life

44 - $20

45- $100

46 - L

47 - $20

48 - $100

And I bought the last 35  $10 Flamingo Multiplier tickets...

$100 winners on tickets  - 58, 30, and 23

$50 winners on tickets - 55, 47

and 16 other tickets with winners between $10 and $20. 

Total spent today - $1,190

Total Won -  $1,865!

Profit $675 and scratched all day long...

I must have a horseshoe hiding in my rectum. lmao

United States
      Member #175371
      June 13, 2016
      212 Posts
      Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I dont know whats going on, and im not going to complain, but man.... My luck over the last few weeks has been unreal. Today I tried my luck at some "different" games, and some higher dollar games that I do not usually play....  Check this out..

Went to Labelle and grabbed the last 50x book they had. Didnt do to bad, and almost broke even.

This is where the fun started..... While at that store, I bought........

$20 Flamingo Muliplier. I never ever play $20+ games, but thought what the hell...  Bought 4 tickets on the roll. 

10- $100

11- $50

12 - $20

13 - $100

Nice!  Too bad I waited until I was an hour away from the store before I started scratching them, or I would have gone back for more! 

Tonight, I went back to the store that I hit on the Holiday Gifts.... And bought...

3,  $20 Super Millions

26 - $20

27 - L

28 - $100 

5, $20 Lucky 200k a year for life

44 - $20

45- $100

46 - L

47 - $20

48 - $100

And I bought the last 35  $10 Flamingo Multiplier tickets...

$100 winners on tickets  - 58, 30, and 23

$50 winners on tickets - 55, 47

and 16 other tickets with winners between $10 and $20. 

Total spent today - $1,190

Total Won -  $1,865!

Profit $675 and scratched all day long...

I must have a horseshoe hiding in my rectum. lmao

Usually with luck like that I'd tell you to play the lottery  ... but ummm yeah .... oh wait ... Powerball and Mega are HUGE right now ... go play! (and good luck)  :-)

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        616 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Dracos, I'd wait until we can confirm what the winning number on Jackpot 21 was. If they did run sequential there would be one in the 615-620 range but it may have already been won. If that's the case, you'll have to look for an even higher number like in the upper 630s/640s range if the print goes that high.

The FL Lotto apparently charges for providing this info. For someone like EMTAdam, it might be worth it. If he lays down a couple hundred to get the info or whatever the lottery charges, he might be able to target any gaps in the rolls numbers and avoid buying junk books. 

This got interesting all of a sudden.

True.

If there was a jackpot every 23-25k tickets and the pattern continued to follow, jackpot #21 would have been hit around 613k - 615k. I wont be able to check AK Kwik until Friday most likely.  Jackpot #22 should be in the 640k-650k range. Jackpots 23-24 should be in 650k- 680k range (if the print goes that high). 

I'll hold off on with the tickets from book number 620200. Maybe on Friday I might stop by AK Kwik on Jacksonville to see what book numbers they have. 

As far as $10 Holiday Gifts, AK Kwik has a couple books in the 17k range, 24k, 29k, 30's, and 40's. Those are also tempting. Since Adam's hit was in the 112k range, those lower books still in circulation could have the last jackpot. Or, perhaps the last jackpot was tossed after being removed from a vending machine. Only time will tell...

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          216 Posts
          Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Usually with luck like that I'd tell you to play the lottery  ... but ummm yeah .... oh wait ... Powerball and Mega are HUGE right now ... go play! (and good luck)  :-)

I might have to.  Another thing to factor in with my gameplay is that I get to write off about 39 cents for every $1 I spend due to that big win.  So, essentially, the losing tickets are only costing me about 61 cents on the dollar.  Factor in the winnings, and I am almost playing for free....

Florida
            United States
            Member #151010
            January 5, 2014
            198 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Do you know what the roll number was on the 50X game? I'm looking for Roll numbers greater than 630K. If the rolls don't go that high then it comes down to where the 3 unknown jackpot winners won in the rolls. If just one of the 3 won on an earlier roll, there's a chance that a jackpot will be lurking in a roll somewhere between 608K-620K range. If they won in this range then the jackpots will have to come from a much older book.

You're on fire Adam. Get the roll numbers of the 50X and go find the million. That is enough information there to avoid buying the junk books and find the million if it's out there in the remaining supply.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I might have to.  Another thing to factor in with my gameplay is that I get to write off about 39 cents for every $1 I spend due to that big win.  So, essentially, the losing tickets are only costing me about 61 cents on the dollar.  Factor in the winnings, and I am almost playing for free....

Oh that's right.

Ok, so I'm saving all of my losers and I'll ship them to you. 20 cents each.

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                216 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Book numbers from today if anyone cares to know...

50x - 1224-0617928-2

$20 Flamingo - 1288-0584078-5

Super Millions - 1228 - 0722582-8

Lucky for life - 1048- 0516517-5

$10 Flmaingo - 1299-0159947-5

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Do you know what the roll number was on the 50X game? I'm looking for Roll numbers greater than 630K. If the rolls don't go that high then it comes down to where the 3 unknown jackpot winners won in the rolls. If just one of the 3 won on an earlier roll, there's a chance that a jackpot will be lurking in a roll somewhere between 608K-620K range. If they won in this range then the jackpots will have to come from a much older book.

You're on fire Adam. Get the roll numbers of the 50X and go find the million. That is enough information there to avoid buying the junk books and find the million if it's out there in the remaining supply.

I was already planning on going to the Vero store tomorrow to pick up a couple. I'll let you know what roll they're on.

Cape Coral
                    United States
                    Member #173988
                    March 28, 2016
                    216 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Ok, Mr Gray, I need your thinking cap! lol...

Tomorrow afternoon I leave Cape Coral for Orlando for a week.  I can either take 75 up to 4 then across, or I can take 80 across to 29 and go up the middle of the state.

Am I going to cross paths with any 50x or 200ms on either of these routes??? 

Or, once I get into Kissimmee/Orlando?   I will also be in Tampa on July 4th/5th.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

zzplayfaster: You seemed to be gathering some info on 50x wins and I did some digging, not sure if this helps even, but the original game had 16 jackpots. They did the reorder right before the 13th top prize was claimed. (Literally the day after they updated the website with the reorder, the next one was claimed). So there were 3 prizes from the original order that were unclaimed when they printed the new 8. Probably just a coincidence that there's currently 3 unclaimed, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        616 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:51 am - IP Logged

zzplayfaster: You seemed to be gathering some info on 50x wins and I did some digging, not sure if this helps even, but the original game had 16 jackpots. They did the reorder right before the 13th top prize was claimed. (Literally the day after they updated the website with the reorder, the next one was claimed). So there were 3 prizes from the original order that were unclaimed when they printed the new 8. Probably just a coincidence that there's currently 3 unclaimed, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Interesting. 

Are you thinking the 3 remaining jackpots are the same 3 that were unclaimed prior to the reorder? If we knew the book numbers of the 21 jackpot tickets, we could probably come to a much better guess as far as how many realistically are out there.

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Interesting. 

Are you thinking the 3 remaining jackpots are the same 3 that were unclaimed prior to the reorder? If we knew the book numbers of the 21 jackpot tickets, we could probably come to a much better guess as far as how many realistically are out there.

If it could be proven.. somehow.. that all 3...or even 2... jackpots were still out there, Id go after them big time...  There is just so much unknown though..   =/

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Interesting. 

Oh I don't think we can make that logical jump. Just wanted to toss in any extra information I could find to the effort.

Knowing that Adam's ticket on the Holiday game was in the high range and AK and other places still have books in the low range - winner 21 on 50x could have been the first prize in the entire game for all we know. A book that'd been recently found or something.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #172872
                              February 7, 2016
                              616 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2016, 12:58 am - IP Logged

If it could be proven.. somehow.. that all 3...or even 2... jackpots were still out there, Id go after them big time...  There is just so much unknown though..   =/

Zzzplay mentioned that the lottery might be able to provide that type of information for a fee.  I don't know how much they would charge for that type of info, but that could be a worthy pursuit for you. 

Then again, with how scarce 50X books are across the state in general, it probably wouldn't take too much to buy them out. Gators, Zzplay, MrGray, and myself already played through at least 15 books of 200MS. 

For 200MS, really, the largest concentration across the state is in North FL (Gainesville). I'd be shocked if you could find it anywhere in central FL. Perhaps in a rural area, like Polk County.

Page 240 of 354