Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 234 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #167757
July 29, 2015
363 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, thanks for the info Duckman! Yeah, I'm not touching King's Ransom then. Even then, the game was reordered and orgiinally only had 4 prizes. I'm assuming Adam hit one of the last jackpots. Do you think if one were found in the 150k range it would be worth playing? There's still a good number of $10 Holiday Gifts tickets out there in 60k and under range. I might consider going back to that game. 

Thoughts on the likelihood of a hit on older games like $10 50X, $10 200MS or $20 LFL? The instant liability reports we've seen on those two $10 games have them in the high 90 percentile range of tickets sold. 

The $25 Fortune, and Florida Cash tickets have been having a huge wave of big winners recently.

I'm quite certain the 50X and $200MS games will hit a top prize before they conclude (the best strategy here is to just follow Adam around and buy the tickets before he can ROFL ). At $10, they're still the best buy where they can be found.

I'd buy a book of KR if I could find one in the 130k-170k range. But there are none around me that fit the criteria.

For $5, the old Flamingo (not $5 Flamingo Multiplier) and Lucky Loot (though it did recently give up one of it's two remaining top prizes) are where it's at now. Power 8's would also be a good buy, along with The Price is Right. In $5 games, those are the only ones I'd play.

In $20, Super Millions should pop soon, $20 Flamingo Multiplier should give up another $5M soon (probably in Cape Coral :P).  $20 Gold Rush is a bad buy right now; the game gave up its last top prize recently and then was reordered for five more top prizes. I expect that most of the tickets in play right now are still from the original order and therefore unable to give up another jackpot. $20 LFL is a toss-up. It almost certainly won't hit a 200k/yr prize again for a long time (if ever), but it's probably ready to give a 50k/yr prize.

$25 Florida Cash will probably let go of it's last $10M in the next couple of months, so, even though that game has beat me down every time I've tried it, it'd be worthy of picking up the odd ticket here and there.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    918 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2016, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, thanks for the info Duckman! Yeah, I'm not touching King's Ransom then. Even then, the game was reordered and orgiinally only had 4 prizes. I'm assuming Adam hit one of the last jackpots. Do you think if one were found in the 150k range it would be worth playing? There's still a good number of $10 Holiday Gifts tickets out there in 60k and under range. I might consider going back to that game. 

Thoughts on the likelihood of a hit on older games like $10 50X, $10 200MS or $20 LFL? The instant liability reports we've seen on those two $10 games have them in the high 90 percentile range of tickets sold. 

The $25 Fortune, and Florida Cash tickets have been having a huge wave of big winners recently.

150000 and below, maybe even 160000 and below, I would buy some. The problem is we don't know where in the book distribution the other winners were. Also, with the King's Ransom game, I could see where a large prize winning ticket was discarded by someone who misread it. EMTAdam's winner had a A-9 beating the dealer's Q-9 hand, so it was very close and some people still think an ace is 1.

Now that a $1,000,000 winner on the $10,000,000 FORTUNE game was in Jacksonville this week, it may be a while before we see another one of those locally on that game.

The older games can be hit or miss.

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      363 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2016, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Oh, also the $10 $2,000,000 Jackpot ticket is probably decent as well. I expect we'll see the last winner on that before long, but I wouldn't chase it right now as 50X and $200MS are better bets and it has a lot of books still in the wild. Good for the odd couple of tickets, though, especially if you have Adam pick the tickets for you.

You: "This store?"

Adam: "Nope."

You: "Okay. What about this store?"

Adam: "Next one."

You: "This one, right?"

Adam: "Yes. This one has the winner. Could you untie me now?"

You: "No."

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        619 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2016, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Oh, also the $10 $2,000,000 Jackpot ticket is probably decent as well. I expect we'll see the last winner on that before long, but I wouldn't chase it right now as 50X and $200MS are better bets and it has a lot of books still in the wild. Good for the odd couple of tickets, though, especially if you have Adam pick the tickets for you.

You: "This store?"

Adam: "Nope."

You: "Okay. What about this store?"

Adam: "Next one."

You: "This one, right?"

Adam: "Yes. This one has the winner. Could you untie me now?"

You: "No."

Lmao. 

Thanks for sharing your insights Duck, and Gray. Seriously, I have a feeling a $10million prize on Florida Cash is going to be hit in Cape Coral. Inb4 Adam posts another cryptic message, haha. 

I might play a little Florida Cash tomorrow, and a random assortment of $1- $10 tickets, 

Is anyone tracking how many top prizes should be available on Florida Cash now? It must be down to about 4-5 $1 million prizes now. They haven't been updating the website. I'd be curious to see an instant liability report on that game to see the percentage of tickets sold.

Florida
          United States
          Member #151010
          January 5, 2014
          201 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2016, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Holy @#$ Adam. Is your wife going to claim this one too? That's going to be a great headline if they do a story, but since this one is only $250K you can claim at the district office, right?

Okay, so I just played 1 WOF when I filled up this morning. Loser.

After work I drove to some of the locations in Gainesville. Here's what I found:

FoodMax at 1324 University just west of the University/SR 20 split - He did not have any 50X tickets in display. I saw he had a KR roll and tried to ask the roll number. He just gave the game number with a couple additional numbers. Sounded like 180ish, I don't think he knew what he was talking about.

Went to Rose Food store on NE16th just west of Waldo road. No 50X in display asked about it, accent dificulties trying to understand what he was saying but it was like he was pointing me to the $10 Crossword game.

Went to the famous "AK" on NW6. There were 2 rolls of 50X in display one was on 41, the other on 42, and from the location at SE9 Food Store that was on 41 someone can finish out those tickets for the price of a roll. I did not see any 200MS in display. He goes to backroom and says he can get one but I told him I don't buy whole rolls I just wanted to know if he had that in stock and more 50X. Sure enough this older guy comes out with a wrapped whole roll of one of those games and asks if I want to buy the whole roll (I guess they get a lot of LP buyers!). I declined. They did have KR going. The roll number was 202ish

Adam, with this new prize, you think your dad might be up for buying out one of the remaining games in 50X or 200MS? Someone said in the latest report from a week or so ago there was estimated 130 50X rolls and 85 200MS rolls, but there's probably less than that now. Theoretically you guys could buy out one of the whole games and either discover another $1M prize or prove the lotto was up to no good with removing/destroying jackpot tickets. At the very least, I think you guys should check out the Vero Store with the supposed 18 rolls. But anyways, congrats!

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            619 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2016, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Holy @#$ Adam. Is your wife going to claim this one too? That's going to be a great headline if they do a story, but since this one is only $250K you can claim at the district office, right?

After work I drove to some of the locations in Gainesville. Here's what I found:

FoodMax at 1324 University just west of the University/SR 20 split - He did not have any 50X tickets in display. I saw he had a KR roll and tried to ask the roll number. He just gave the game number with a couple additional numbers. Sounded like 180ish, I don't think he knew what he was talking about.

Went to Rose Food store on NE16th just west of Waldo road. No 50X in display asked about it, accent dificulties trying to understand what he was saying but it was like he was pointing me to the $10 Crossword game.

Went to the famous "AK" on NW6. There were 2 rolls of 50X in display one was on 41, the other on 42, and from the location at SE9 Food Store that was on 41 someone can finish out those tickets for the price of a roll. I did not see any 200MS in display. He goes to backroom and says he can get one but I told him I don't buy whole rolls I just wanted to know if he had that in stock and more 50X. Sure enough this older guy comes out with a wrapped whole roll of one of those games and asks if I want to buy the whole roll (I guess they get a lot of LP buyers!). I declined. They did have KR going. The roll number was 202ish

Adam, with this new prize, you think your dad might be up for buying out one of the remaining games in 50X or 200MS? Someone said in the latest report from a week or so ago there was estimated 130 50X rolls and 85 200MS rolls, but there's probably less than that now. Theoretically you guys could buy out one of the whole games and either discover another $1M prize or prove the lotto was up to no good with removing/destroying jackpot tickets. At the very least, I think you guys should check out the Vero Store with the supposed 18 rolls. But anyways, congrats!

I'm going to drive into Gainesville tomorrow, and I'll buy the remaining 50X tickets from those locations. Do you know if Dandy Market on E University still has 50X? I remember a week back they were listed as having it. 

Darn, so Rose doesn't have any 50X then? They might have it in stock, but the person working in the cash register might no clue about the games. 

I agree, that would be a really cool road trip with a highly likely probability of winning a nice amount. If nothing else, like you said it would be a good experiment to show the corruption of the destruction of tickets.

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              201 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

OMG how dumb can I be? I thought the FoodMax store was the Dandy Food Mart based on the address. I went to the wrong place. No wonder. I just pulled it up online. I haven't been inside that one. I need to start searching addresses better.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                619 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2016, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Gainesville 50X locations:

Dandy Market 1224 / 50XTHECASH 1 0
                1314 E University Avenue, Gainesville (352) 372-9073

Sun Store 1224 / 50XTHECASH 1 1
                21 SE 9th Street, Gainesville (352) 373-8786

AK's Kwik Stop 1224 / 50XTHECASH 3 0               (3 activated books? interesting)
                2206 NW 6th Street, Gainesville (352) 378-8404

Rose Food Store 1224 / 50XTHECASH 0 1
                1631 NE 16th Avenue, Gainesville (352) 225-3376

[Near-ish...]

(This middle-of-nowhere location would be quite tempting for me.)
                Kangaroo Express #6009 1224 / 50XTHECASH 0 1
                400 State Road 26, Melrose (352) 475-1549

Anthony Food Mart 1224 / 50XTHECASH 1 0
                9520 NE Jacksonville Road, Anthony (352) 629-6197

So I called, and received updates from some of these Gainesville locations that have 50X. Just to provide updates for anyone interested. 

Anthony Food Mart - Has No 50X, but 2 rolls of $200MS. 

Melrose - Kangroo Express - No 50X 

Roses Food Store - Guy had no clue what I was talking about, said he didn't have it, but offered to sell me the $10 Crossword instead. Approve

Dandy Market - Has at least 1 book of 50X, I'll buy this book tomorrow. 

AK Kwik - 2206 NW 6th Street, Gainesville - Zzplay confirmed they had some left

Sun Store 1224 - Zzplay confirmed they had some left. 
                21 SE 9th Street

Tomorrow, my game plan is to clear out whatever Sun Store, AK Kwik, and Dandy Food store has in stock. Hopefully the book I buy offers a decent return better than 50% back. Thanks for those updates, Zzplay!

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #167757
                  July 29, 2015
                  363 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Went through another complete book of $200MS today. $415 back on $600. Not great, but not as bad as the 50X rolls I've been through recently.

Will probably do one more tomorrow.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Re the 18 book Vero store:

I've been there and spoken to the owner or manager (dunno which). She said they have a few books, wouldn't give exact numbers, but she looked shocked when I said FL Lotto claims 18. So... not 18.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      363 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2016, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Re the 18 book Vero store:

I've been there and spoken to the owner or manager (dunno which). She said they have a few books, wouldn't give exact numbers, but she looked shocked when I said FL Lotto claims 18. So... not 18.

Given the stores listed as having some that I visited even the day after being given the list of $200MS which ended up not having any, along with oversights like this one, it wouldn't surprise me if the actual number of books left in the state is now below 30. I think a drive is in order. Might be time I finally clear out the Panhandle.

jacksonville florida
                        United States
                        Member #174115
                        April 4, 2016
                        93 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2016, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Can anyone recall what stores in Jacksonville have the $200ms? Planned on hitting the streets tomorrow to buy some books. Also has anyone seen the Power of 8s in Jacksonville?

Thanks

Bke72

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          619 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2016, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I sent you a message Bke.

I see what you mean Zzplay. I stopped by "Food Max" ir Dandy Food Mart. I doubke checked the address online, the food store changed the name unless you know of another food mart called Dandy Food Store. 

I bought a full roll of 50X, and the last 8 50x tickets they had on display. I'm going to stop by AK later to try to finish off what they have.

I will post updates later.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            619 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Stopped by An Kwik, and played alot of $10 Holiday Gifts and 50X.

They have several $10 Holiday Gift books under 50k book number range. They also have over ten books of 50X Cash left.

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know, there is no 200MS tickets anywhere in South Florida as I completed playing 44 tickets today....I am sure FL lotto is playing their tricks by either keeping the prized tickets or destroying them because the game is not expiring until next year or so!!! I think we are wasting our money and time with such a corrupted and fraudulent system....I am not sure whether to continue being cheated like this...This is worse than even 3rd world countries where you have to do anything by the rules in the book whereas system is totally corrupt and you will be forced to believe that everything is played  as a fair game by rules and regulations!!!! I just want to vent out my frustration...

Page 234 of 355