Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5305 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 230 of 354
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
212 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2016, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,  I didn't play tonight but here's an update on Gainesville

I went to the Food Mart on SE9st and University Ave. They have quite a lot of games. All except 200MS. I was surprised to see they had $50,000 Gridiron which I haven't seen in stores in well over a year. Are they re-releasing this game because I went to another Kelly Kwik stop location on 34th and saw the same game.

Anyway's yes he has a roll going of 50X. It's currently on No 40. I did not want to buy out the roll so I left that for one of you all to claim. He supposedly also has one more in the back to stock when that's gone. Please buy them so I don't waste my money losing on them. j/k

I was then going to visit the FoodMax at 1314 University which is the other place that was on the list having an active roll of 50X. Let's just say there was a, um, crowd, loitering outside that place. I'm going to leave that to a braver LP Scratcher.

I didn't make it to the other locations to ask about rolls in the back. I will say the SE9 Food Mart has a good collection of tickets. KR was there.

quite a few places have the $2 Gridiron Cash around here ...  at least I get winners on it vs the Margaritaville or KR and easier to scratch than Electric 8's or WoF

(the stores that have a lot of ppl hanging around outside usually carry better snacks, stop in)

Jacksonville
    United States
    Member #153806
    March 26, 2014
    345 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

The $200MS has a lot of prizes on the instant liability report because a lot of rolls were returned or deactivated.  There's no way all of those prizes will be claimed. Ditto for the 50X.  I am hopeful that the last remaining prize on the $10 Holiday ticket escaped the overzealous lotto reps taking the roll from a Publix/Winn Dixie and having it deactivated.

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      363 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Remember the other day when I said that among the $20 tickets the Flamingo Multiplier had actually treated me the best? Well, scratch that (ignore pun). Today I hit ten in a row duds and the winner that finally broke the streak was for... ... ... $20. I can take a beating like that on $5 tickets without getting too disgruntled, but <snip> is it awful on $20 tickets.

In King's Ransom news, I've found a few decent rolls around here. Have played 30-40 tickets from three different rolls and hit $100 three times along with a handful of scattered smaller winnings.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
        United States
        Member #172872
        February 7, 2016
        617 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

The $200MS has a lot of prizes on the instant liability report because a lot of rolls were returned or deactivated.  There's no way all of those prizes will be claimed. Ditto for the 50X.  I am hopeful that the last remaining prize on the $10 Holiday ticket escaped the overzealous lotto reps taking the roll from a Publix/Winn Dixie and having it deactivated.

Ironically, I saw a few Publix stores having a roll of the $10 Holiday Gifts when I requested a report for all the rolls in the Jacksonville and Gainesville area. There's a good number of $10 Holiday Gift rolls out there, many of which are in the lower distribution number 60k >. Are you still focusing on Super Millions? I hope you hit a $100k+ prize bud. 

I sent an email to the lottery asking them to clarify what happens when rolls are deactivated/destroyed, and asked for information they have on accountability in ensuring whether or not jackpot tickets aren't destroyed. Honestly, we should push for legislation that prevents the lottery from destroying active rolls. I think that they stores should be forced to sell the remaining roll, and inactive rolls sent to storage for future sales. No tickets should be intentionally destroyed, and even if a roll is active they should be able to take it and continue selling it at whatever number it left off at. I can't see a rational excuse for destroying tickets. 

I do know that in cases of theft they may void prizes, but I highly doubt any jackpots prizes aren't stolen because theft cases must be minimal.

@ Zzplay-  Thanks for the update on some locations with 50X in Gville. I hear you, that game can be pretty nasty for duds and fake multipliers. I might check out that location you mentioned for King's Ransom tickets when I move to Gville next week. I'm playing on stopping by this Friday to complete some hiring paperwork.

@ Krissam - What was your experience with the $200MS rolls? How much did you get in return from each roll? There's a decent number of rolls in north FL if you are interested in taking a road trip!

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          617 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Remember the other day when I said that among the $20 tickets the Flamingo Multiplier had actually treated me the best? Well, scratch that (ignore pun). Today I hit ten in a row duds and the winner that finally broke the streak was for... ... ... $20. I can take a beating like that on $5 tickets without getting too disgruntled, but <snip> is it awful on $20 tickets.

In King's Ransom news, I've found a few decent rolls around here. Have played 30-40 tickets from three different rolls and hit $100 three times along with a handful of scattered smaller winnings.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Sorry to hear bud. 

That $20 Flamingo ticket can be brutal. It can be decent for offering $100 wins, but that's it. I've seen 8+ losers in a row on that game before. Your experience doesn't seem that unusual, unfortunately. I encountered 8 duds in a row on the Super Millions game the other day. 

I'm glad to hear you've found some decent hits on the King's Ransom game. I'm contemplating buying a roll of it if I can get some location addresses that have them in Jacksonville/Gainesville.

United States
            Member #175359
            June 12, 2016
            101 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2016, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

@Dracos, I haven't had a great experience with 200MS. There have been a lot of duds...I bought almost half of a book today and got $70 back but, I played $5k a week for life (3 tickets) and got $130. So, it gave me a little bit of relief....I have been playing 200MS as I felt there are more chances of hitting a big amount ($1000 or more) and available only in very few shops here in S.Florida.....But, I keep losing hope on this...I am kind of confused whether to continue with 200MS or to start playing any other game (either $10 or $5) that has better chances...

Cape Coral
              United States
              Member #173988
              March 28, 2016
              216 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I have come to the conclusion that $200ms sucks.  I found a book in North Port that was on ticket number 12. I bought the rest of the book. 

At one point, from tickets 28 - 51  <23 tickets> I had ONE winner for $10.  Ticket 41.  Awful. 

Total back on the $480 investment.... 

$190.

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                216 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Almost forgot... While I was at that store getting the $200ms tickets, I couldnt help myself and grabbed the last 42 $10 Holiday Gifts.

Up and down with 1 streak of 11 losers. <common with this game>

Total spent - $420

Total won - $165

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #172872
                  February 7, 2016
                  617 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I have come to the conclusion that $200ms sucks.  I found a book in North Port that was on ticket number 12. I bought the rest of the book. 

At one point, from tickets 28 - 51  <23 tickets> I had ONE winner for $10.  Ticket 41.  Awful. 

Total back on the $480 investment.... 

$190.

It sounds like you found a bad roll, honestly. 200MS is just like any other $10 game with hot, mild (typical half return), and cold rolls(subpar returns), although I'd say the return is generally slightly better. I believe Skeptic posted once saying he heard of a book having two $10k prizes. I encountered a book with five $100 winners. 

The odds at hitting $500 on 200MS is substantially better than any other $10 game with it being 1 in 1000 compared to 1 in 2666.67 such as the Holiday Gifts game. 

I think 50X Cash sucks haha. I bought I think around 22-25 tickets with only 3 winners the other day.  I might try some of the King's Ransom, although I've heard it lives up to the name. =p

Cape Coral
                    United States
                    Member #173988
                    March 28, 2016
                    216 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2016, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I just couldnt believe that span of 23 tickets with 1 winner... I had 11 losers in a row. A single $10 winner, then 11 more losers. it was baaaaaaaad.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167757
                      July 29, 2015
                      363 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2016, 2:46 am - IP Logged

I just couldnt believe that span of 23 tickets with 1 winner... I had 11 losers in a row. A single $10 winner, then 11 more losers. it was baaaaaaaad.

Someone probably hit a $5k at the beginning of the book and since then the store owner's just been waiting to drop a bomb on someone, like, "The rest of this book ain't gonna pay back <snip>."

Despite my belief that $200MS and 50X are good buys with respect to the odds at a million, neither has been good for me with lower prizes. Piles of losers on both just waiting to one day be written off against a big win.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        617 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2016, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Someone probably hit a $5k at the beginning of the book and since then the store owner's just been waiting to drop a bomb on someone, like, "The rest of this book ain't gonna pay back <snip>."

Despite my belief that $200MS and 50X are good buys with respect to the odds at a million, neither has been good for me with lower prizes. Piles of losers on both just waiting to one day be written off against a big win.

Mhm, I've noticed that 200MS can have a weird distribution of winners just like the $10 Holiday Gifts.

In one book I played through, the first 14 tickets were winners. After those 14 winners, I encountered 9-10 streaks of losers with $10 break evens. Dud after dud. 200MS players seem to know when it is the right time to abandon the roll for someone else. =p

United States
                          Member #175371
                          June 13, 2016
                          212 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Went to the Apopka store that was listed for having 50xcash  ... lady was very nice and told me the person that just won the 500k on $5 Flamingo was a regular and tipped her 1K for being his "good luck" ... my tickets were losers ... the best today was $10 on a $1 ticket

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                            Member #154519
                            April 19, 2014
                            243 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2016, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Bought a $10,000,000 Fortune and lost.  Time to quit gambling for awhile. Dead

Show me the money!

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2016, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Guys, is there any logic or sense in trying to play 100X Cash game anymore? I am planning to find the list of stores that has this game in South Florida.

If anyone has the updated/latest list of shops that carry this game (or) instant liability for this game, please let me know.

Page 230 of 354