Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5308 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 225 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2016, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok. How long did it take to get the report back along with % from FL lotto website?

It took 1 week. I requested it on June 8th.

United States
    Member #175359
    June 12, 2016
    101 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I have received Instant Liability Report for both $200 MS and 50X Cash games. Cutting and pasting as an image file is really a difficult job. If anyone is interested, I can send the report as an attachment.

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      617 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok. How long did it take to get the report back along with % from FL lotto website?

I'm interested. 

Can you PM me?

United States
        Member #175359
        June 12, 2016
        101 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Dracos,I have sent the reports as a PM.

Florida
          United States
          Member #167757
          July 29, 2015
          363 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Those King's Ransom numbers are nuts. I get the feeling the top prize tickets are something like Q + 6 for the dealer's hand and 9 + 8 for the prize. 94% sold and still 50% of top prizes remaining? Florida public education strikes again!

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            617 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Those King's Ransom numbers are nuts. I get the feeling the top prize tickets are something like Q + 6 for the dealer's hand and 9 + 8 for the prize. 94% sold and still 50% of top prizes remaining? Florida public education strikes again!

Thanks for the reports Kirssam! 

That would be wild, wouldn't it? With how many $10k prizes were claimed, I don't know...what if this game had an unusual distribution like Holiday Gifts? 

There was originally 4 jackpots on King's Ransom, and then the game was reordered with 2 additional ones. I think I'm going to try my luck with this game on payday. I'm planning on buying an entire book of $200 MS, but I might consider also buying a couple King's Ransom here and there over the next month.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2016, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Not to split hairs, but it's 97.9% sold according to the file FL Lotto sent me. 

This makes me believe they either pulled/destroyed a winning ticket or two, or since it's still orderable, one or two were thrown out by people that overlooked a winning ticket.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                617 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2016, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Not to split hairs, but it's 97.9% sold according to the file FL Lotto sent me. 

This makes me believe they either pulled/destroyed a winning ticket or two, or since it's still orderable, one or two were thrown out by people that overlooked a winning ticket.

Yeah, that's extremely suspicious... 

So it seems like it is almost sold out. I wonder how many books remain within the state.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2016, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, that's extremely suspicious... 

So it seems like it is almost sold out. I wonder how many books remain within the state.

Making the assumption that the 97.9% includes books that are gone permanently (sold/destroyed). Then the numbers work out like this:

10,800,000 total tickets through the life of the game.

180,000 total books through the life of the game.

226,800 tickets remaining which amounts to 3,780 books

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

This is the instant liability report for 200MS - courtest of Krissam

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

This is the instant liability report for 50x Cash - courtesy of Krissam

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2016, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

So I found something interesting in looking at the 50x report. I compared it to the FLRules filing for the game. That's the report that lists each possible way a prize can be won and how many prizes of each different way of winning there is. (For those who missed it, this is why you see amounts listed multiple times above).

So I compared the amounts that have a lower percentage claimed - the ones with around 95% claimed like the third $10 prize with 95.28% claimed. And I did this for any spot I saw the % under the 98% that shows for a lot of them, and for every one I checked that was in the 95% range, the way the ticket would've shown the person they won was just the simple number match. This make sense of course, but I didn't expect it to be so close from one prize to the next (all in the 95% range). The $10 - $100 amounts that show a 95% claimed - are all the tickets where just a number matched. The ones in the 98% range are either multipliers or tickets where 2+ numbers matched to add up to the prize.

I feel like that "15" left of the $10k prize is likely pretty accurate and am now wondering how many books FL Lotto still has hidden away.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          617 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2016, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

So I found something interesting in looking at the 50x report. I compared it to the FLRules filing for the game. That's the report that lists each possible way a prize can be won and how many prizes of each different way of winning there is. (For those who missed it, this is why you see amounts listed multiple times above).

So I compared the amounts that have a lower percentage claimed - the ones with around 95% claimed like the third $10 prize with 95.28% claimed. And I did this for any spot I saw the % under the 98% that shows for a lot of them, and for every one I checked that was in the 95% range, the way the ticket would've shown the person they won was just the simple number match. This make sense of course, but I didn't expect it to be so close from one prize to the next (all in the 95% range). The $10 - $100 amounts that show a 95% claimed - are all the tickets where just a number matched. The ones in the 98% range are either multipliers or tickets where 2+ numbers matched to add up to the prize.

I feel like that "15" left of the $10k prize is likely pretty accurate and am now wondering how many books FL Lotto still has hidden away.

Interesting. 

Are you thinking that a good number of 50X books were destroyed, or that some are still in warehouses? I remembered seeing it in quite a few places, but upon checking some of the mom and pop stores around here the number really seems to be dwindling. With the game being a couple years old, I do hope that at least 2/3 of those $1m prizes is out there. 

In looking at these numbers, I think I'm still going to move forward with buying that one $200 MS book on Friday. Aside from that, I'll probably just play random $5 tickets and maybe a $10 50X ticket occasionally over the next several weeks after my book splurge.

Also, thanks for reformatting those lists!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2016, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. 

Are you thinking that a good number of 50X books were destroyed, or that some are still in warehouses? I remembered seeing it in quite a few places, but upon checking some of the mom and pop stores around here the number really seems to be dwindling. With the game being a couple years old, I do hope that at least 2/3 of those $1m prizes is out there. 

In looking at these numbers, I think I'm still going to move forward with buying that one $200 MS book on Friday. Aside from that, I'll probably just play random $5 tickets and maybe a $10 50X ticket occasionally over the next several weeks after my book splurge.

Also, thanks for reformatting those lists!

My guess, is that there are at least 5 $10k prizes left and 1 top prize - possibly 2. If the book count really is at the 160ish that MrGray added up the district totals to be at, and just over 98% of prizes get claimed and 1.5%-2% go unclaimed, then 98% of 24 (total top prizes) is 23.5 and 98% of 275 (total 10k prizes) is 269.5. (To explain my conclusions).

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

So, I went to the District Office in Ft.Myers today and bought the last 21  50x tickets they had.  I was getting my butt kicked, then on ticket 57 I got the 50x symbol. And a whopping $2 under it. lol....   But that did really help out.  What was funny was when I was walking out, the guy behind me saw that I finished them off, and he asked to buy some from me.  I shoulda sold him the first 10 tickets.. All duds!   

I also bought 1  $20 Flamingo Multiplier. I never buy $20 tickets.  I won $50 on a   2x 25 symbol.   

I "think" Lee County is completely out of 50x now.

Page 225 of 354