Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5262 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by Dracos.

Page 224 of 351
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #175371
June 13, 2016
204 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2016, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Largo
    United States
    Member #157181
    July 11, 2014
    190 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2016, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

MrGray had posted Tampa Bay area retailers for 50X on page 218:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/258655/218

Thanks, I probably scrolled past it!

Florida
      United States
      Member #172872
      February 7, 2016
      603 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2016, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

For anyone in Jacksonville/St. Augustine area, I know of where you can get: 50X Cash, 200m Spectacular, Escape to Margaritaville, and Holiday Gifts. \

Only three places were listed as having the 200m Spectacular game. I called two places, and they said they didn't have it in stock. One place confirmed they had it, so I'm going to try to buy the entire book on Friday. 

Surprisingly, there's alot of places in Jacksonville with the $10 Holiday Gifts game currently active, or in stock.The Margaritaville ticket is also fairly easy to get ahold of here.I counted at least 15 places (including Jacksonville district office) with at least an active book of 50X Cash going, or 1 in inventory. Although that number could easily be about 2/3rd of that when you take into account the likelihood of them saying they have no clue what you're talking about when you arrive and attempt to sell you $5000 A Week For Life instead. Thud

Florida
        United States
        Member #167757
        July 29, 2015
        358 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2016, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Junk day for scratching here.

Drove around, hit up a bunch of places along the Gulf coast. First place, 15 tickets of 50X returned $60 (from only 2 winners). Next place 10 tickets of 50X returned $15 (1 winner). Also at this place I found an active $10 Holiday Gifts with a book number around 43k. Bought 15 (low numbers on the roll), got a whole $25 out of em (2 winners), walked. Found the end of another Gifts roll by happenstance, bought the last six. All duds. 

Went to four places listed on yesterday's list of $200MS holders and only one of them had any. Bought the last 14 tickets. Those I broke even on thanks mostly to a single $100 win. 

All in all, a lot of driving and a lot of duds.

FL
          United States
          Member #168858
          September 20, 2015
          131 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2016, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Junk day for scratching here.

Drove around, hit up a bunch of places along the Gulf coast. First place, 15 tickets of 50X returned $60 (from only 2 winners). Next place 10 tickets of 50X returned $15 (1 winner). Also at this place I found an active $10 Holiday Gifts with a book number around 43k. Bought 15 (low numbers on the roll), got a whole $25 out of em (2 winners), walked. Found the end of another Gifts roll by happenstance, bought the last six. All duds. 

Went to four places listed on yesterday's list of $200MS holders and only one of them had any. Bought the last 14 tickets. Those I broke even on thanks mostly to a single $100 win. 

All in all, a lot of driving and a lot of duds.

That sounds fairly sucky, MrGray.  Sorry for the sub-optimal experience. 

I worked on about 18 50X tickets over the past few days and got piddlings..  Also worked on about 8 or 10 or so (don't remember) tickets on a 94K roll number Holiday, and maybe returned 60%..  threw a lot of this back into $20 GR... 5 duds in a row, then peeps bought the next 5, I then went back and got 2 more both duds... :)  ... also lots of hit and miss Fortune one off's-- uggh

Good luck on your next go 'round!  Hopefully another LP'er will hit!!

Florida
            United States
            Member #171925
            January 13, 2016
            316 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2016, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

That sounds fairly sucky, MrGray.  Sorry for the sub-optimal experience. 

I worked on about 18 50X tickets over the past few days and got piddlings..  Also worked on about 8 or 10 or so (don't remember) tickets on a 94K roll number Holiday, and maybe returned 60%..  threw a lot of this back into $20 GR... 5 duds in a row, then peeps bought the next 5, I then went back and got 2 more both duds... :)  ... also lots of hit and miss Fortune one off's-- uggh

Good luck on your next go 'round!  Hopefully another LP'er will hit!!

I've been to some places lately that I don't normally go, and they all had the $10 Holiday. I've given up on it at least for now. Just going to one-a-day the 50x for now. Got a few small wins on it today, 2x, 5x, 10x all with low amounts though.

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #153806
              March 26, 2014
              345 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2016, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Well it is difficult to follow up after Adam's win, but this was a pleasant surprise in an otherwise punishing game.  Got it two days ago while buying these at a store in Gainesville.

$500 win SM

Florida
                United States
                Member #167757
                July 29, 2015
                358 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Well it is difficult to follow up after Adam's win, but this was a pleasant surprise in an otherwise punishing game.  Got it two days ago while buying these at a store in Gainesville.

$500 win SM

Nice. I picked up a couple of those the other day thinking, "Well, someone's gotta hit the last prize." Both busted.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Above are screen shots of the instant liability report for Escape to Margaritaville and King's Ransom. Hopefully these come out clear when I post them. If they do not, you should be able to right click and go to "Open image in new tab" (in Chrome, or whatever it is in another browser) and view the report more clearly. If there are any issues, I'll post these as text in a post.

When I requested these I also asked if there was any way to find out what the total percentage of tickets sold for each game was, and surprisingly she attached a file with those numbers too.

Escape to Margaritaville is only 51.60% sold. King's Ransom is 97.90% sold. So, in theory, if King's Ransom really does still have 3 winning grand prize tickets out there then the odds are getting better for it to be hit. I have my doubts on this as this is one game I could definitely see someone throwing the winning ticket out for.

Based on the Escape to Margaritaville numbers in the report, and given that it's only 51.6% sold, the game might as well be a new game since the numbers of remaining prizes are all right around that 50% mark.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #172872
                    February 7, 2016
                    603 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Above are screen shots of the instant liability report for Escape to Margaritaville and King's Ransom. Hopefully these come out clear when I post them. If they do not, you should be able to right click and go to "Open image in new tab" (in Chrome, or whatever it is in another browser) and view the report more clearly. If there are any issues, I'll post these as text in a post.

When I requested these I also asked if there was any way to find out what the total percentage of tickets sold for each game was, and surprisingly she attached a file with those numbers too.

Escape to Margaritaville is only 51.60% sold. King's Ransom is 97.90% sold. So, in theory, if King's Ransom really does still have 3 winning grand prize tickets out there then the odds are getting better for it to be hit. I have my doubts on this as this is one game I could definitely see someone throwing the winning ticket out for.

Based on the Escape to Margaritaville numbers in the report, and given that it's only 51.6% sold, the game might as well be a new game since the numbers of remaining prizes are all right around that 50% mark.

Interesting. 

There's alot of top prizes remaining on the Kings Ransom game potentially. Wow, apparently 87 of the $10k prizes remaining? I was debating on focusing on Margaritaville, but with those stats posted, Margaritaville essentially has a supply remaining comparable to a new game. It definitely is an underselling ticket. I think I'm going to focus on the Kings ransom game.

Thanks for sharing this Ghost!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2016, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Interesting. 

There's alot of top prizes remaining on the Kings Ransom game potentially. Wow, apparently 87 of the $10k prizes remaining? I was debating on focusing on Margaritaville, but with those stats posted, Margaritaville essentially has a supply remaining comparable to a new game. It definitely is an underselling ticket. I think I'm going to focus on the Kings ransom game.

Thanks for sharing this Ghost!

The 87 $10k prizes was the # collected, not remaining. You may have to scroll to the right to see it, but there are 3 $10k prizes remaining on King's Ransom.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        603 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

The 87 $10k prizes was the # collected, not remaining. You may have to scroll to the right to see it, but there are 3 $10k prizes remaining on King's Ransom.

Ah, well that gives me hope. There should be at least one or two remaining . I'd also assume at least two of the jackpots are out there.

United States
                          Member #175359
                          June 12, 2016
                          101 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Oldghost, do you have this report for $10 games ($200 MS and 50X Cash)? I have requested district sales manager who in turn requested headquarters. I am not sure how long it will take to receive the report. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2016, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Oldghost, do you have this report for $10 games ($200 MS and 50X Cash)? I have requested district sales manager who in turn requested headquarters. I am not sure how long it will take to receive the report. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

I do not. gatorsrok, I believe it was, previously said that when you request them they'll fill the requests so long as you limit them to small numbers at a time and these were the two I was most curious about.

You can go on the FL Lotto website to the contact form and send a request asking for the instant liability report for the game (include the game number and the name). In the same time let them know you'd also like to know the total percentage of the game's tickets that have been sold. You may want to wait to see if gatorsrok or MrGray respond to your message also because I believe they both sometimes request reports like this.

United States
                              Member #175359
                              June 12, 2016
                              101 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Ok. How long did it take to get the report back along with % from FL lotto website?

Page 224 of 351