Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5305 replies. Last post 14 hours ago by speeddmon.

Page 222 of 354
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Something to break up the long string of text. I intend to buy a book of tickets elsewhere tomorrow, so I only bought a couple of these tickets locally today.

Nothing great, but nice [for a change] to see a multiplier than doesn't have $1.00 under it.

I bought 3 today. Been spending too much lately so have to reign it in, not enough work coming in. All of those three, losers. I think I'm going to buy 1 of these a day from that place that listed as having 18 books, and that's it for me per day. I'll post if I get anything decent.

Cape Coral
    United States
    Member #173988
    March 28, 2016
    216 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I bought 3 today. Been spending too much lately so have to reign it in, not enough work coming in. All of those three, losers. I think I'm going to buy 1 of these a day from that place that listed as having 18 books, and that's it for me per day. I'll post if I get anything decent.

I just cant wrap my head around 1 store having 18 books.  The lottery office, sure.. But a normal store? That seems very very odd.

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I just cant wrap my head around 1 store having 18 books.  The lottery office, sure.. But a normal store? That seems very very odd.

I plan on going by that store before 5 tomorrow, so hopefully a manager/owner is there that'll let me know if they actually have that many in stock. If they do, I'll be sure to let them know a guy named Adam is coming by for them.

Cape Coral
        United States
        Member #173988
        March 28, 2016
        216 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I plan on going by that store before 5 tomorrow, so hopefully a manager/owner is there that'll let me know if they actually have that many in stock. If they do, I'll be sure to let them know a guy named Adam is coming by for them.

hahaha... Where is that store at? I dont need an address, just what town?

Florida
          United States
          Member #171925
          January 13, 2016
          316 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Vero Beach. ~ 3 hour drive for you

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            617 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

hahaha... Where is that store at? I dont need an address, just what town?

Snappy Food Store 1224 / 50XTHECASH 0 18
            1196 Old Dixie Highway, Vero Beach (772) 567-8799

Cape Coral
              United States
              Member #173988
              March 28, 2016
              216 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Vero Beach. ~ 3 hour drive for you

Not if I buy a Lamboghini tomorrow it isnt.. 

Cool

Cape Coral
                United States
                Member #173988
                March 28, 2016
                216 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mr.Gray,  do you know if there are any stores in the middle of the state near Sebring that has any?  May be going that way this weekend. I dont know what "area" that would be considered though.

United States
                  Member #175371
                  June 13, 2016
                  212 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Anything in Daytona Beach area? ... we are over there quite often

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #171925
                    January 13, 2016
                    316 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mr.Gray,  do you know if there are any stores in the middle of the state near Sebring that has any?  May be going that way this weekend. I dont know what "area" that would be considered though.

Lol. That could be on the way to Vero Beach - were you planning on driving to that store in Vero Beach, or just joking around? If you're serious, let me know and I'll make sure to get an answer for you by the weekend from the manager/owner.

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      216 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Lol. That could be on the way to Vero Beach - were you planning on driving to that store in Vero Beach, or just joking around? If you're serious, let me know and I'll make sure to get an answer for you by the weekend from the manager/owner.

Lol, no... I was already planning to go to Sebring to visit some friends. Buuuuut that is halfway to Vero, so... if you are in the neighborhood and want to check it out?  I can always just call them and ask. 

Funny story...  The store that I got the book of 50x cash tonight.. I was in that store yesterday and he didnt have them in the display. I called today and he told me he didnt have any.... So, I told him the lottery office said he DID have a book.. he told me to call back in 10 min.  I called back and walla.. he found it... I honestly think that he did not know he had it...

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171925
                        January 13, 2016
                        316 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Lol, no... I was already planning to go to Sebring to visit some friends. Buuuuut that is halfway to Vero, so... if you are in the neighborhood and want to check it out?  I can always just call them and ask. 

Funny story...  The store that I got the book of 50x cash tonight.. I was in that store yesterday and he didnt have them in the display. I called today and he told me he didnt have any.... So, I told him the lottery office said he DID have a book.. he told me to call back in 10 min.  I called back and walla.. he found it... I honestly think that he did not know he had it...

Oh I believe it. There's a store near me that found a book in their safe, months old, that they'd previously reported as stolen (or something like that) to Florida Lottery. He called up FL Lotto and told them it was found and surprisingly they made an adjustment and he was then able to activate and sell it. I was surprised that it could essentially be marked "unstolen."

As for the Vero Store - it's like 15 minutes from me, and I plan on dropping in there at least tomorrow so no need to call them unless I can't get an answer from them. If it works out and they do have the books and you do decide to drop by there, I'll swing by and say hello. Scratch one or two off while you talk about the problems of deciding which color Lamborghini you should get.

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh I believe it. There's a store near me that found a book in their safe, months old, that they'd previously reported as stolen (or something like that) to Florida Lottery. He called up FL Lotto and told them it was found and surprisingly they made an adjustment and he was then able to activate and sell it. I was surprised that it could essentially be marked "unstolen."

As for the Vero Store - it's like 15 minutes from me, and I plan on dropping in there at least tomorrow so no need to call them unless I can't get an answer from them. If it works out and they do have the books and you do decide to drop by there, I'll swing by and say hello. Scratch one or two off while you talk about the problems of deciding which color Lamborghini you should get.

Sounds like a plan to me. If I come over there, it will likely be on Saturday.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #167757
                            July 29, 2015
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Ehhhhh, if you're gonna go straight up to Sebring, you're not gonna hit any 50X tickets on the way.

You could run up the coast a bit and snag this unactivated book:

North Port Dash In Dash Out 1224 / 50XTHECASH 0 1

13501 S Tamiami Trail, North Port (941) 240-6592

Of course, you could go to the Ft Myers DO and finish off whatever's left on this active $200MS:

Fort Myers District 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

11760 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers (239) 278-7111

Also for $200MS in Fort Myers:

Zenex Gas N Go 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

5450 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers (239) 690-3187

Palm Beach Mobil 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

5179 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers (239) 694-6300

And since we've been talking about Vero Beach:

Anwara Food Mart 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1 1

1600 14th Avenue, Vero Beach (772) 978-0046

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Ehhhhh, if you're gonna go straight up to Sebring, you're not gonna hit any 50X tickets on the way.

You could run up the coast a bit and snag this unactivated book:

North Port Dash In Dash Out 1224 / 50XTHECASH 0 1

13501 S Tamiami Trail, North Port (941) 240-6592

Of course, you could go to the Ft Myers DO and finish off whatever's left on this active $200MS:

Fort Myers District 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

11760 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers (239) 278-7111

Also for $200MS in Fort Myers:

Zenex Gas N Go 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

5450 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers (239) 690-3187

Palm Beach Mobil 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1

5179 Palm Beach Boulevard, Fort Myers (239) 694-6300

And since we've been talking about Vero Beach:

Anwara Food Mart 0786 / $200 MILLION SP 1 1

1600 14th Avenue, Vero Beach (772) 978-0046

I will visit each of these places tomorrow. Whatever they have left in 50x and 200ms are gonna be mine. lol. 

Those 2 stores on palm beach blvd though......... Sketchy area.

Page 222 of 354