Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5270 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by duckman.

Page 217 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #172872
February 7, 2016
606 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2016, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Adam - I'd say it is possible, especially with how much the distribution number varies. There have been cases of people winning multiple lottery jackpots on different/same games in the past. There are definitely lower distribution books floating around, as I've seen several in the Jacksonville area, Gainesville, and evidently in central/south FL area as well. If I were you, I'd quit playing the lottery, speak with a financial advisor, and save/invest. You're set for life bro! Smile

Gray - That's interesting info. Yeah, you and many of the posters of this forum probably know alot more about tickets/distribution than the average retailer. You're in Tallahassee?  If you're ever in Jax, I can give you the name of places I know have some of the 50x game.

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
    Member #154519
    April 19, 2014
    243 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2016, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

I saw Adam today!

Banana

Show me the money!

Florida
      United States
      Member #167757
      July 29, 2015
      359 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2016, 3:21 am - IP Logged

I saw Adam today!

Banana

hahahahaha

jacksonville florida
        United States
        Member #174115
        April 4, 2016
        90 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2016, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Draco

Where in Jax have you seen the 50x at, I haven't came across any in Jax.

Thanks

Bke72$

Florida
          United States
          Member #172872
          February 7, 2016
          606 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2016, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Hey Bke, 

It has been a week since I've went to a food/grocery store, but just a couple of places that I remember having 50x off the time of my head: 

Wild West Food Store (westside of Jacksonville next to Lakeshore MS and off of Blanding/San Juan). 

Jax Food Stores (a block down from Lakeshore MS on the westside of Jax and near Publix on Roosevelt) 

Dollar Max (Arlington) off of Fort Caroline/University Blvd  - It is a small printing/office shop that sells lotto scratchers. 

I've seen it in quite a few food stores around Arlington and in many places on the Westside. If you drive around, Mom/pop stores tend to have this game. It is possible that the number of places selling this ticket has dropped with the new $10 Crossword coming out. If you don't mind me asking, which side of Jax do you live? 

Best of luck! Smile

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5593 Posts
            Posted: June 12, 2016, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Yes. That win put you in the top tax bracket assuming you don't a slew of deductions and exemptions. They should send you a 1099 next January and when you file your tax return hopefully you will have saved enough to pay the rest.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

jacksonville florida
              United States
              Member #174115
              April 4, 2016
              90 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2016, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Westside off of Collins Rd

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                606 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2016, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Westside off of Collins Rd

Well, I'd check out the "Wild west food store" on the westside on San Juan/Blanding. 

They give you a free $1 scratch off for every $50 you spend on scratchers. Last time I check, they had 50X in stock. The people there seemed very friendly as well.

Cape Coral
                  United States
                  Member #173988
                  March 28, 2016
                  216 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:10 am - IP Logged

I know some people have mentioned/ asked about how often the Florida lottery updates it's  Grand Prizes Remaining section.  Well, I claimed mine on Friday, and i just checked the site and now it shows 1 of 2 left for Holiday Gifts.  2 days is pretty quick. Lol

FL
                    United States
                    Member #168858
                    September 20, 2015
                    131 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Right but they don't maintain any sort of consistency there.  Sometimes they update the prizes before they announce it, sometimes they announce it before they update the remaining prizes.  And also sometimes they wait who knows how long before updating the prize page.  So it's hard to know really what the true remaining number is; it's either complete incompetence, or they are playing games/angle-shooting, or a mixture of both.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:37 am - IP Logged

I know some people have mentioned/ asked about how often the Florida lottery updates it's  Grand Prizes Remaining section.  Well, I claimed mine on Friday, and i just checked the site and now it shows 1 of 2 left for Holiday Gifts.  2 days is pretty quick. Lol

They're not there today, so I'd have to assume it's some sort of automated batch update to the database that gets run. Interesting. I figured it was manually done for those.

FL
                        United States
                        Member #168858
                        September 20, 2015
                        131 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2016, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Anyone been putting a lot into the Fortune lately? The ticket totally sucks, however lots of top prizes...  seems as though the top prizes are not hitting a lot either.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          606 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2016, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Anyone been putting a lot into the Fortune lately? The ticket totally sucks, however lots of top prizes...  seems as though the top prizes are not hitting a lot either.

I agree wholeheartedly. I see alot of break evens, maybe a $100 here or there. I won these $100 (back to back winners on ticket #3 and 4). Unfortunately, I lost all of the profits playing the $10 Holiday Gifts game. It is cool to see back to back winners. Around where I live, I keep hearing from mom/pop stores of people finding $1k, $5k, and even $10k winners. I would love to hit a $5k, or $10k prize on one of these tickets. These pictures are from a few weeks ago, or maybe a month back. 

The $25 tickets seem to be either really hot, or cold. What are your thoughts on the $25 Florida Cash? There's still 1 top $10m prize, and 9 $1m prizes. It wouldn't surrpised me if a couple of those $1m prizes were thrown in the trash can. It can be easy to miss a number on a $25 ticket. The most I've hit during my 8 months of playing lotto scratchoffs is $1k on Florida Cash, and $1k on the Holiday Gifts ticket. I envy the people who can buy 1 ticket and hit $10k! Smile

Also, while we're posting memes... I ran into Adam earlier today. =p

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #171925
                            January 13, 2016
                            316 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2016, 11:43 am - IP Logged

$50 on the 7's and $100 on the King's Ransom. Normally I wouldn't post below $50 but whatever. Also got a $40 WoF at the same store and a $50 WoF up the road. It seems I can hit $100s relatively easily (easier than should be), but other than the $2k in March, I can't break $100. Would love just a simple $400 or $500 right now.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167757
                              July 29, 2015
                              359 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2016, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Right but they don't maintain any sort of consistency there.  Sometimes they update the prizes before they announce it, sometimes they announce it before they update the remaining prizes.  And also sometimes they wait who knows how long before updating the prize page.  So it's hard to know really what the true remaining number is; it's either complete incompetence, or they are playing games/angle-shooting, or a mixture of both.

Yeah, consistency is the issue. This time they were on it, but more often than not they seem to just "forget" to update some of those things. Same with the Winners pdf reports which, if reliable, would be a good secondary way to check remaining prizes. But, those things can go a couple months before being updated with a winner.

Also, when I checked yesterday to see if EMTAdam's win had been removed from the remaining prizes list, I noticed the $10 crossword game had a prize removed as well. Guess we'll see an announcement about that this week.

Page 217 of 352