Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5314 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by zzplayfaster.

Page 215 of 355
PrintE-mailLink
Cape Coral
United States
Member #173988
March 28, 2016
216 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I'm not driving.  The other 4 tickets were duds.

Florida
    United States
    Member #172872
    February 7, 2016
    619 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Nope, this link isn't working for me either. Says not found. =p

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to remove the first part of the URL. I see it. Amazing...Shocked

Florida
      United States
      Member #171925
      January 13, 2016
      316 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Nice. How many pictures did it take to not get one that was blurry from your shaking? :)

Cape Coral
        United States
        Member #173988
        March 28, 2016
        216 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Nice. How many pictures did it take to not get one that was blurry from your shaking? :)

About 11. Lol!!

Cape Coral
          United States
          Member #173988
          March 28, 2016
          216 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Nope, this link isn't working for me either. Says not found. =p

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot to remove the first part of the URL. I see it. Amazing...Shocked

Are you able to post it?  If so,  go for it!

Cape Coral Florida
            United States
            Member #138938
            February 10, 2013
            64 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged
              Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Are you able to post it?  If so,  go for it!

NOTE: This is NOT MY TICKET. This is EMTAdam's.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                Mcminnville, Oregon
                United States
                Member #3013
                December 13, 2003
                3056 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats EMTadam!  Nice big win!-weshar75

US Flag

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5615 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Adam!!!

Very nice score.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    346 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely amazing Adam.  The $2M Holiday Gifts finally paid off!  If you don't mind me asking what was the serial number for the ticket roll on the back of the ticket.  It would be interesting to know if your winner was on the back half of the distribution (55,000-114,000) or the front half (0-54,000).  LOL I should have looked at LP today because I bought about $200 worth today.

Once again Adam, enjoy that is the win of a lifetime!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #171925
                      January 13, 2016
                      316 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Absolutely amazing Adam.  The $2M Holiday Gifts finally paid off!  If you don't mind me asking what was the serial number for the ticket roll on the back of the ticket.  It would be interesting to know if your winner was on the back half of the distribution (55,000-114,000) or the front half (0-54,000).  LOL I should have looked at LP today because I bought about $200 worth today.

Once again Adam, enjoy that is the win of a lifetime!

Hey Gatorsrok,

How can you tell where in the distribution the ticket is based on the number?

Jacksonville
                        United States
                        Member #153806
                        March 26, 2014
                        346 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2016, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey Gatorsrok,

How can you tell where in the distribution the ticket is based on the number?

It is on the back of the ticket below the barcode.  For the $2M Holiday Tickets, you will see 1292 (which is the game number), then 0106648 (that is the roll number) and then a random serial number (0 through 9) and finally the ticket number. 

For the $2M Holiday tickets I bought today, the ticket number on the back was 1292-0106648-2-030.  The roll numbers for a typical scratch off game start at 1,000 and is sequential for the entire distribution of a game.  When the game is new, the roll numbers are low and as more tickets are sold, the numbers get higher and higher until they are sold out. 

The reason I am asking EMT Adam about the serial number for the roll is that if his winning ticket was on roll number 110,000 for example, that would mean he likely won the second $2M prize and I wouldn't buy any ticket with a serial number above 60,000.  However the opposite is true as well.  If his number was 40,000, I would focus any ticket purchases on roll numbers above 60,000.   The total ticket distribution for this game was 104,000 tickets.  The reason there is about 114,000 rolls is that the lottery skips numbers in between rolls and that makes the roll count appear a little higher.

There is still the possibility of a second $2M prize.  However, I don't want to buy tickets in the wrong distribution group.  I'm on the fence as to whether i'll still focus on the $2M holiday ticket.  I am still looking at the $200MS and Super Millions.  I suspect the last prize in the Super Millions will be won within the next month as the supply disappears.  Only 2.5% of the total tickets remain in circulation.  The reason I prefer the $2M holiday game and the $200MS is that they are both cheaper tickets.  The greatest risk with the $200MS is that one or both of the top prizes may have been trashed or returned to the lottery office because of the age of the game.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #172872
                          February 7, 2016
                          619 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2016, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

It is on the back of the ticket below the barcode.  For the $2M Holiday Tickets, you will see 1292 (which is the game number), then 0106648 (that is the roll number) and then a random serial number (0 through 9) and finally the ticket number. 

For the $2M Holiday tickets I bought today, the ticket number on the back was 1292-0106648-2-030.  The roll numbers for a typical scratch off game start at 1,000 and is sequential for the entire distribution of a game.  When the game is new, the roll numbers are low and as more tickets are sold, the numbers get higher and higher until they are sold out. 

The reason I am asking EMT Adam about the serial number for the roll is that if his winning ticket was on roll number 110,000 for example, that would mean he likely won the second $2M prize and I wouldn't buy any ticket with a serial number above 60,000.  However the opposite is true as well.  If his number was 40,000, I would focus any ticket purchases on roll numbers above 60,000.   The total ticket distribution for this game was 104,000 tickets.  The reason there is about 114,000 rolls is that the lottery skips numbers in between rolls and that makes the roll count appear a little higher.

There is still the possibility of a second $2M prize.  However, I don't want to buy tickets in the wrong distribution group.  I'm on the fence as to whether i'll still focus on the $2M holiday ticket.  I am still looking at the $200MS and Super Millions.  I suspect the last prize in the Super Millions will be won within the next month as the supply disappears.  Only 2.5% of the total tickets remain in circulation.  The reason I prefer the $2M holiday game and the $200MS is that they are both cheaper tickets.  The greatest risk with the $200MS is that one or both of the top prizes may have been trashed or returned to the lottery office because of the age of the game.

True, this would be good info. There's definitely the possibility 1 might be out there, but if Adam's hit was in the second distribution pool then the point in playing could be questionable. What if $10 Holiday Gifts had an irregular top prize distribution like Super 7 which had multiple top prizes are hit within days of the release? Perhaps both of the jackpots were in the later pools for the $10 Holiday gift. At any rate, I'm definitely done with scratching the $10 Holiday Gifts now lol. That game has put a big hole in my wallet. It was a fun journey, but I need to stick to smaller tickets. Maybe I'll buy 10  $5 tickets every two weeks. 

I definitely believe a top prize for $200MS may be out there. With the low quantity out there (along with the generally good odds at decent hits like $100-$500) I'd say it is definitely the game to keep playing if you can find it. I didn't realize how scarce Super Millions is. I wasn't too impressed with the odds for $500 on that game. You know that the $20 Gold Rush game got 5 additional jackpot prizes, right? That might be the better $20 game to play.

Cape Coral
                            United States
                            Member #173988
                            March 28, 2016
                            216 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2016, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone! We made it home.  What a whirlwind past 48 or so hours..  For those curious about the tickets serial number it was

1292-0111815-3-059 

I am still completely stunned and cant even explain how im feeling. Its almost like a traumatic experience, but in a good way. lol..

Maybe it will sink in at some point soon, but wow... just..... wow...

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2016, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Have a question that some of you might be able to help me with..

They automatically took 25% for taxes.  Everything I was reading had me expecting to pay 39.6%.

They said nothing else about taxes... Should I be expecting to pay another 14.9% in tax at some point? Thats about $165k...

Page 215 of 355