Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5270 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by duckman.

Page 212 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #171925
January 13, 2016
316 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2016, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

MrGray:

It's definitely off the orderable list now. I had a Publix and the place I get my $10 Holidays from each print the list. (I had them both print it to see if there was a difference between locations. There isn't, they were identical). They must have the rep helping them get them. Alternatively, I have had stores tell me that sometimes they get games they didn't order - so possibly even though it's not orderable, FL Lotto is just going to push it to whoever they want?

Based on this list of orderable games I compiled two lists. List of orderable games and list of not-orderable games (both of these lists exclude the current "ending games"). Listed below.

Orderable games:

7016 ELECTRIC 8S

5010 WHEEL OF FORTUNE

5007 FLAMINGO

5006 BEJEWELED DIAMOND PAYOUT

1314 $1,000,000 CASHWORD

1308 CROSSWORD DOUBLER

1307 SUPER 7'S

1306 BLACKJACK

1305 EA$Y MONEY

1304 TRIPLE CASH

1303 $10,000,000 FORTUNE

1302 WINNING STREAK

1301 MONEY STASH

1300 LOTS OF BUCKS

1299 $2,000,000 FLAMINGO MULTIPLIER

1298 $500,000 FLAMINGO MULTIPLIER

1297 $50,000 FLAMINGO MULTIPLIER

1296 $10,000 FLAMINGO MULTIPLIER

1295 $250,000 CASHFALL

1290 $50,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS

1289 $10,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS

1288 $5,000,000 FLAMINGO MULTIPLIER

1279 $5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE

1276 $500 A WEEK FOR LIFE

1273 LUCKY CASH CROSSWORD

1271 WILD 7'S BINGO

1265 $10,000,000 FLORIDA CASH

1261 $2,000,000 GOLD RUSH

1260 $500,000 GOLD RUSH

1259 $50,000 GOLD RUSH

1256 LOTERIA

1249 $600,000,000 GOLD RUSH

1245 ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE

1226 LUCKY $HAMROCK

1225 BIG MONEY

1205 $5,000 BANKROLL

1202 $50,000 GRIDIRON CASH

1197 $2 MONOPOLY™

1195 $20 MONOPOLY™ MILLIONAIRE

1192 THE PRICE IS RIGHT

1190 RUBY RICHES

1189 BRONZE BUCKS

1180 KING'S RANSOM

1105 HIGH ROLLER

1048 LUCKY $200,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE

Not orderable games:

5009 2016 CASH JUBILEE

1293 HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS

1292 $2,000,000 HOLIDAY GIFTS

1287 FANTASTIC 5's

1286 LUCKY STARS

1285 MONEY TREE

1284 GOLDEN TICKET

1281 Fab 4s

1277 $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE

1274 POWER 8S

1270 BLACK CHERRY DOUBLER

1266 QUICK BUCKS

1258 $10,000 GOLD RUSH

1257 BIG MONEY CROSSWORD

1240 $2,000,000 JACKPOT

1228 SUPER MILLIONS

1224 50X THECASH

1217 LUCKY LOOT

1208 100X THE CASH

1187 LUCKY RED 7’S

1163 $100 CASH FRENZY

786 $200 MILLION SPECTACULAR

Sorry for the double post.

It should be noted that the "Hundreds of Dollars" game has been off the orderable list for a while. I remember the woman at the one place mentioning it in early April as one of the games they couldn't reorder. I don't buy it, it's a $1 game, but I remember thinking it was weird at the time because it had a lot of top prizes left (currently 44 or 384, $1000 top prize). Also this game has only been around since early December, so it seemed odd places couldn't get a new'ish game with a lot of top prizes left, already.

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2016, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Don't read too much into this. It's like how the overwhelming majority of draw game winners are quick picks. It's the case because the overwhelming majority of sales are quick picks, not because quick picks have something special going for them.

The math says if you buy two tickets you have twice the chance to win, ten tickets, ten times the chance, and so on. The person before Big Jim could've bought the first 29 tickets on the roll and lost nearly all the money spent, only to have Big Jim come in and buy one ticket and win. Everyone then says, "See, the trick is to just buy one and walk." But if the first person had purchased 30 tickets, the message would be, "See, buying half a book is the way to get paid."

Grats to Big Jim, it's great to hear that a regular player got a big win, but it was a lucky pull. One he almost certainly wouldn't have made if he wasn't there playing every day (read: buying bunches of tickets, even if over time).

Not that I'm advocating buying tons of tickets. Buying piles of tickets hasn't done much for all of us. It does make it more likely that lightning will strike, though.

Mr. Gray - on the FlLottery site go to FAQ's - under FAQ's click REPORTS - then click near the very bottom QUICK PICK HISTORY - the format was changed from years ago but you can see the # of QUICK PICKS won for each draw game and groups of years - shows QUICK PICKS second to use your own numbers if I read it right.

It's time you guys posted a TOP winner ! You write too much - I fell asleep reading you, Dracos and PendingSector :):) get out and buy ONE ticket a day and join the other 9 winners in my area who in the past 5 years only bought ONE and won top prize :)

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Jacksonville
      United States
      Member #153806
      March 26, 2014
      345 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2016, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Gray - on the FlLottery site go to FAQ's - under FAQ's click REPORTS - then click near the very bottom QUICK PICK HISTORY - the format was changed from years ago but you can see the # of QUICK PICKS won for each draw game and groups of years - shows QUICK PICKS second to use your own numbers if I read it right.

It's time you guys posted a TOP winner ! You write too much - I fell asleep reading you, Dracos and PendingSector :):) get out and buy ONE ticket a day and join the other 9 winners in my area who in the past 5 years only bought ONE and won top prize :)

@skeptic,

To satisfy your request for a prize, here was one I picked up at the end of last week.  It was a one and done deal.  Unfortunately, much of the profit went to other games (e.g., Super Millions, $10 holiday ticket).

$500 GR

On the topic of ordering tickets, the retailer can call their lotto rep and the rep (or the warehouse) can send over any games left in their inventory (whether on the re-order list or not) and they can take games left dormant at other retailers and move them.  I find that my local retailers are willing to do this if they know that there is a demand for certain games.  I specifically know this has been done in the past with the $200MS and 100X despite them being off the reorder list for quite some time.  Several months ago, one of the lotto reps in Gainesville "found" 10 rolls of the 100X in the back of their inventory.  The lotto rep gave them to a high volume retailer who sold them out almost immediately.   I was able to get one roll but it was mediocre ($670 return). 

On a final note, the Jacksonville District Office has 35 rolls of the $10 Holiday ticket.  I received a list of all vendors who have the Super Millions and $10 Holiday ticket.  By a very rough count, there are about 2,500 rolls of the $10 Holiday ticket left statewide.  That means about 35,000-40,000 prizes are still available to be claimed.  I do believe one of the $2M prizes will hit, but I don't know about both.  In any event, I wish you all luck!

Florida
        United States
        Member #171925
        January 13, 2016
        316 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2016, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Slightly off topic, but Florida lotto related:

I hope the one fantasy 5, one free fantasy 5, and one powerball I bought today all LOSE. Why? Because I just went to get them from my wallet and they're missing. I have no f--ing clue how I did this. I've never misplaced tickets like that. The only good thing is Publix is going to replay the video for me tomorrow to see what I did after getting them. But seriously. I always put them in my wallet, did I throw them away absent mindedly? Did I leave them there and someone just took them? This is so aggravating. You better believe I'll be watching for the location list of any winning tickets tonight. GRRRRRR.

fldavid259's avatar - Chicago Cubs-Logo.gif
          eagle lake,fla
          United States
          Member #109688
          April 17, 2011
          294 Posts
          Posted: June 5, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Slightly off topic, but Florida lotto related:

I hope the one fantasy 5, one free fantasy 5, and one powerball I bought today all LOSE. Why? Because I just went to get them from my wallet and they're missing. I have no f--ing clue how I did this. I've never misplaced tickets like that. The only good thing is Publix is going to replay the video for me tomorrow to see what I did after getting them. But seriously. I always put them in my wallet, did I throw them away absent mindedly? Did I leave them there and someone just took them? This is so aggravating. You better believe I'll be watching for the location list of any winning tickets tonight. GRRRRRR.

Hey oldghost, I did the exact same thing last night with my lotto and powerball tickets. I rant and raved 2 hours and finally found them in between my seat and middle console in my pickup. Had to appologize like crazy to my wife. Good luck, hope you find them. 

Florida
            United States
            Member #151010
            January 5, 2014
            198 Posts
            Posted: June 5, 2016, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

So awhile back someone mentioned something about a weird $10 Crossword Roll where every ticket on the roll alternated between a winner and loser and they basically came out even.

A few weeks ago, when I stopped to fill up, I bought a ticket at the Petro BP off I-75/Exit 368. Ticket 2 was a loser, 3 was a $10 winner and I went ahead and bought no 4 which was a $20 winner so I got my money back. I was headed for work so couldnt play anymore.

After work, I stopped at a conveinence store V-Mart at the intersection of CR 225 and 316 in Marion County. That rolls was also on ticket number 2. I didn't plan to play out the whole roll, but that's what happened. End result. I lost $230. I remember there was as many as 6 losers in a roll from 38-44, a $40 winner on 45, and 4 more losers, followed by a 10 winner and finally the $100 winner was on ticket 51. Since there was no way I wasting time scratching all of these letters, I was just scanning the bar codes. Everything else was a $10 or $20 winner (there was one $30 winner which surprised me because I didn't this that was listed as a prize, but that's what it said it was). 

$230 isn't bad for scratching the whole roll, I guess it could have been worse, the roll actually paid out more than half. It just didn't pay off to scratch the entire roll. 

Needless to say, I don't have a desire for scratch-offs right now. If I lose that kind of money, I might as well throw $100 on 7-7-7 in Cash 3 and go with it.

Florida
              United States
              Member #171925
              January 13, 2016
              316 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey oldghost, I did the exact same thing last night with my lotto and powerball tickets. I rant and raved 2 hours and finally found them in between my seat and middle console in my pickup. Had to appologize like crazy to my wife. Good luck, hope you find them. 

Unfortunately no, they're long gone. I always put them in my wallet and don't bother taking them out till it's time to check them each night. The manager at Publix checked the cameras and she said it shows me folding them and putting them in my wallet. So somehow they fell out later. I totally realize it's a long shot - but it will only matter if I check the report next week and see Fantasy 5 won from the location I bought from. The highest Powerball prize for the ticket I had was $100, so that doesn't matter and won't bother me. So everyone, hope I didn't win on Saturday night!

Florida
                United States
                Member #171925
                January 13, 2016
                316 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2016, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

So at the place I buy my $10 Holiday at I started the roll. Bought the first 3. Had the "I should get one more" thought but didn't want to spend more $. I should have. I came back the next day and it was on 4 or 5, don't recall which. I don't think I've missed any other tickets on the roll. Today I go in and the employee who didn't work yesterday says "I sold a $1000 winner" ... I asked which, she said on the $10 Holiday. So one of the two I missed, won that. Ugh. I politely asked her to just not tell me next time. Lol.

The three tickets above are all from that location. I was able to finish out the roll with these, other small winnings, and a little cash tossed at it too. Way more than I should've spent. I'm done with $10 Holiday.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #171925
                  January 13, 2016
                  316 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2016, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

And the $10 Gold Rush is done. Last top prize claimed.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #167757
                    July 29, 2015
                    359 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2016, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

And the $10 Gold Rush is done. Last top prize claimed.

Gives me hope for 50X and $200MS. Mayhaps there's a winner or two still hiding amongst the stragglers.

FL
                      United States
                      Member #168858
                      September 20, 2015
                      131 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2016, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Gives me hope for 50X and $200MS. Mayhaps there's a winner or two still hiding amongst the stragglers.

Hmmz, interesting... will have to get a report from regional office as to what retailers still have 50X...

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #172872
                        February 7, 2016
                        606 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Interesting. 

The $20 Gold rush recently had 5 extra top prizes added with a reorder of the game. Perhaps they'll reorder more of the $10 Gold Rush? If not, I can't see anyone buying those anymore. 

I still see the 50X ticket all over the place here in Jacksonville. Maybe it is time to start playing that game. The $10 Holiday Gifts has literally kicked my ass many times.

Jacksonville
                          United States
                          Member #153806
                          March 26, 2014
                          345 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2016, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

In truth, most of the top prizes are claimed in games.  The $20 Monopoly had all 8 top prizes claimed.  Technically so did the $20 Gold Rush since someone claimed one of the top prizes this week.  The game has been reordered so there are now 5 new top prizes.  The $3M top prize in Super Millions will be claimed soon. 

I think the $200MS has one top prize left.  50X is probably the same.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            606 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2016, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

In truth, most of the top prizes are claimed in games.  The $20 Monopoly had all 8 top prizes claimed.  Technically so did the $20 Gold Rush since someone claimed one of the top prizes this week.  The game has been reordered so there are now 5 new top prizes.  The $3M top prize in Super Millions will be claimed soon. 

I think the $200MS has one top prize left.  50X is probably the same.

What do you think about the $5 Margaritaville? 5/10 top prizes remaining, but it has been reordered. 

I don't think anyone could miss a jackpot prize on a $5 ticket, so I'd like to think some big hits on that game is overdue and out there (unless the FL lottery manipulated the game by deactivating/destroying tickets). 

Maybe several months back, I scratched through an entire roll of the $5 Margaritaville (Got $295 back out of $300 thanks to a $100 winner). I'd be curious to see the number of those remaining.

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                              Member #154519
                              April 19, 2014
                              243 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2016, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Unhappy

Show me the money!

Page 212 of 352