Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5270 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by duckman.

Page 208 of 352
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando
United States
Member #174944
May 20, 2016
16 Posts
Posted: May 20, 2016, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I rarely play $10 dollar games, but bought a couple of the new crosswords. Absolutely Nada.

The new Super 7s ($5) haven't been lucky for me at all either. Bought the last (20) available at my publix, for a mere $5 return

Got anxious and went to mom/pop mart by my work; (10) more Super 7s and another nothing!!

These results are frustrating to say the least on a roll-out game. But is curious Publix was sold out....that and the fact 2 of remaining top prizes already taken!!  Thought it best to sleep on it and see what this lovely community would suggest?

I stick to $5-$10 ticket range and want to "invest" $100 this weekend. I'm frustrated with the new games thus far but maybe my timing was off. A couple weeks ago, I was playing the fantastic 5s, Winning Streak and WOFs with decent returns.

Should I give the new game another go??????

Tampa, Fl
    United States
    Member #136502
    December 12, 2012
    109 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2016, 12:01 am - IP Logged

The super 7 game super sucks.  I bought a few every day since they came out and only won 5 dollars twice.

Pensacola, FL
      United States
      Member #164834
      March 16, 2015
      84 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Y'all are right on those new scratchoffs. Atleast the 10 dollar ones. It's weird how they don't give you all the vowels makes it so hard hah. But I bought 5 this morning won one 10. Bought two more out on the beach. First one I scratched got this gem :) 

Pensacola, FL
        United States
        Member #164834
        March 16, 2015
        84 Posts
        Posted: May 21, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

$200

Orlando
          United States
          Member #174944
          May 20, 2016
          16 Posts
          Posted: May 21, 2016, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Nice! Looks like $210! Glad to see someone's benefiting off the new releases.

I just bought 6 (tix #29-35) of the $500k Flamingo ($5) and got back nothing. May get a few of the new $5 Super 7s later tonite and a $20 flamingo (or two). If that ends badly, I'm laying off till June ist.

Florida
            United States
            Member #172872
            February 7, 2016
            606 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2016, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Lots of big winners being found lately. 

Someone found the last $3million prize on the $20 Monopoly ticket. There was also a winner for $1 million on the $20 Flamingo in Altamonte Springs, and $1 million on Florida Cash in Miami. On the Florida Lottery twitter, someone posted three back to back wins on the $20 Gold Rush for $20, $100, and...$10,000. 

Anyone having any luck lately? I only played once this week, and it was only a $2 ticket so I'm succeeding in my goal of cutting down. Smile

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #95015
              August 1, 2010
              252 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2016, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Lots of big winners being found lately. 

Someone found the last $3million prize on the $20 Monopoly ticket. There was also a winner for $1 million on the $20 Flamingo in Altamonte Springs, and $1 million on Florida Cash in Miami. On the Florida Lottery twitter, someone posted three back to back wins on the $20 Gold Rush for $20, $100, and...$10,000. 

Anyone having any luck lately? I only played once this week, and it was only a $2 ticket so I'm succeeding in my goal of cutting down. Smile

I stopped playing scratchers.  I was losing way too much.  Dud after dud after dud in my area.

Florida
                United States
                Member #172872
                February 7, 2016
                606 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing scratchers.  I was losing way too much.  Dud after dud after dud in my area.

Smart decision man, I hope you're doing well. I'm trying to ease off the addiction by limiting myself to two times per month, and gradually lowering the amount I spend during those sessions.  Way too many duds in the Orlando area. I have family in Orlando, and whenever I buy tickets in that area I always encounter losers. Best return was a break even session. 

Those $10 Holdiay, and $10 Crossword tickets literally kicked my ass recently. The elusive hope of hitting a bigger prize (5k-10k, or even a jackpot) is what keeps me playing. Seeing someone hit the last top prize on the older Monopoly $20 ticket gives me a little bit of hope for some of the older games. Maybe we might see another $20 LFL hit soon?

Tampa, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #136502
                  December 12, 2012
                  109 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2016, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Finally a winner over 15 dollars for a change.

Tampa, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #136502
                    December 12, 2012
                    109 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2016, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Nice Duckman. I have yet to see one of the bonus box winners personally, which is weird as I won $100 many times on the $5 Flamingo. And I've won the worse odds prizes from $30-$50 a few times on WoF. The lowercase j is especially annoying as it's paired with another vowel and until you scratch it all of it looks like an i. Lol

My friend got the bonus vowels and a 20X symbol for 20 dollars on the Wheel of Fortune 5 dollar.

Cape Coral
                      United States
                      Member #173988
                      March 28, 2016
                      216 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2016, 2:21 am - IP Logged

My first $1,000 winner.   Kind of blurry, but the bonus word is BROWSE. 

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2016, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

My first $1,000 winner.   Kind of blurry, but the bonus word is BROWSE. 

WTG - This game has been pretty good compared to other $10 games out right now. Cheers

Keep moving Forward.

Cape Coral
                          United States
                          Member #173988
                          March 28, 2016
                          216 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2016, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

It has been a very solid performer so far.  Not including the $1000 winner, I am up about $400 over the course of maybe 50 tickets.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #172872
                            February 7, 2016
                            606 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2016, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

It has been a very solid performer so far.  Not including the $1000 winner, I am up about $400 over the course of maybe 50 tickets.

Gratz Adam on the $1k win, and doing well with scratchers recently. I'm glad the tickets are hot for you where you live. After buying about 25 of those $10 crossword tickets (from 3 different rolls), I only had about 3-4 winners for $10 each. It has been playing pretty harsh where I live. 

It is definitely the best $10 game out there, odds wise. Decent chances for hitting $100, $1k, and the elusive big prizes of $100k or $1 million.  Do you still play the $10 Holiday Gifts? It has been unusually harsh where I live. 

I hope everyone is doing well refraining from, or playing scratchers .Smile

Cape Coral
                              United States
                              Member #173988
                              March 28, 2016
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: May 27, 2016, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I gave up on the $10 Holiday Gifts.  I went through several books and took a beating on all of them. 

The new $10 crossword has been good so far.   The $5 Super 7's has been terrible.

Page 208 of 352